09:14:30 Rumi
-WP Click-
 Boeing
09:14:28 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Convival
Yep. It's been posted too much -_-
 Zeraphia
09:11:45 Vah stalks forums
I mean, I know what it is too because it's been posted so much recently it's not even funny it's just kind of annoying now
 Boeing
09:11:25 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Emmet
Eh. THey'll give birth at different times
Mine's spread out between 3pm Autumn 3 to 7pm Winter 1 so it's fine lol
 Convivial
09:11:06 You've been Conned
Boe
You know the forum number omg
 Continental Wolves
09:10:02 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Boe
Mine are within 10 minutes but ehh im not worried
 Boeing
09:08:18 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Emmet
That's me lol
7 pregnant females with 8 den space
At least they're staggered lol
 Insane Sanity
09:06:44 Insane | Sanity
Nice! xD 15 is what...45pups? O.O
 Transcendence
09:06:31 free palestine
My mom right now basically. I literally stopped epxloring because my mom and sibling are at their shenanigans again lol heckk
 Boeing
09:06:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Conned
I know what forum 59165 is.
 Continental Wolves
09:05:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
15 pregnant females, thats enough for today now off to explore to see how many moves I can get through in 3 hours
 Insane Sanity
09:05:18 Insane | Sanity
Transcendence
Yes
 Zeraphia
09:04:58 Vah stalks forums
Uggghh

I was bored so I tried to draw and I just could not draw anything /good/ and instead I sat there frustrated with my arm.
 Apothecary
09:04:07 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Vote please
 Transcendence
09:03:58 free palestine
Random but anyone else dislike the whole live alone/die alone/every person for themselves/owe people nothing type of mentality. But on hard mode.
 Convivial
09:03:20 You've been Conned
Boe
Bookies why don't you wanna vote?
 Apothecary
09:02:26 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-
 Boeing
09:01:46 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Convival
Nope. Never again
 Boeing
09:01:32 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Emmet
My kneecap should be able to do it.
Mayhaps. She should be bred though lol

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   13 

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 18, 2024 08:20 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award

Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Open

-

I hear the intercom buzzing and releze the beackfast line will be open. I stuff my book in my back and shift back to a hawk. The sachle disappers thanks to some shifter magic. I take off and glide over, smell food and much more. People. I soar lazily in and shift to a human and take my place in the lunch line. I should head over to the gym after breackfast.

-

Ignore my bad spelling. The new update took away my spell check and I am currantly too lazy to go type it in google docs.

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 18, 2024 09:51 PM

Phoenix Rose

Neutral

Give Award
Silver Mar || 14 || F || Fire || Memory Magic || M: Alex
As Silver pondered what she would do that day, she watched the others that were in the dining hall. She looked up sharply as a hawk soared into the dining hall, shifting to a taller girl with long brown hair. Silver remembered seeing her around the school, but could not recall her name. She shrugged and polished off her breakfast.
Maybe I will go to the gym in a bit. Who knows, I might find someone to spar with me. It has been too long since I tested myself against someone else.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 05:13 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
I reach the front of the line and grab my breakfast. Looking around, I claim a chair at an empty table. I stuff my mouth and keep an eye on the room. I shoved my glasses back up my nose and stared off into oblivion. After the gym, maybe I'll study. That sounds good.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 07:17 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || Storm || Female || Hellhound/Winged/Elemental || M: Alex, open
she sighed and went to go inside, accidentally using her Shadow element and teleporting into a wall.* ow. *she sighed then got up and grabbed some food. she noticed the shifter girl and shrugged, dismissing her then ate. she grabbed her backpack, studing while she was eating*

Edited at April 19, 2024 07:18 AM by Star Tha AOD
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 07:45 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Star, Open
-
I glance at the girl who just phased through a wall. What was her name. Oh, yeah. Alexandria. Or Star. What is with all the wings? I am sure if I put my mind to it, I could half-shift. Then I would have wings too. But not right now. Besides, I can not hold a half-shift for long. I finish off my food and pull out a book. 5 more min, then I'll head to the gym. Just 10 min.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 08:10 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
ah yes, pain. *she sighed as her wings stretched out then folded neatly on her back. she didn't have time to worry about what others thought. she had things to do. she ran through her schedule for the day*
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 08:32 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
-
I page through my book until I get to ch. 43. I put it away and shift to a silver fox. I trot out of the hall and down to the gym. I shift to a human and start stretching. I can feel my back cracking as I arch it up and reach down. I yawn and walk over to an open space. I practice my martial arts in peace. I breath loudly as I go through the motions. I calm expression adorns my face while a fire lights itself in my eyes.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 09:34 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*her comment was sarcastic considering she didn't feel physical pain, but most didn't know that. she watched the shifter girl leave and shifted into her hellhound form, sitting down by the door and watching her practice, quietly thinking to herself* hmm, she's good. i wonder if she can keep up, or even wants to practice with me
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 09:43 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Liam Malcolm | 16 (Or 15, I forget) | Star (I think) | Summoning | M: Finn, Alex, Star, Silver
Liam walked into the cafeteria per routine- Except the fact that Finn wasn't with him, rather snoring in his bed- and looked around. Alex is nowhere to be seen as well. He makes his way around groups of kids and tables of chatting teenagers. Once he reaches the counter, he grabs the first thing he sees. Some sort of french toast. He makes his way down to a table, glancing at the only open seats he can see. He shruged, then plopped down in a random seat, looking down at his soggy french toast.
-
My brain.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 19, 2024 10:17 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || Storm || Female || Hellhound/Winged/Elemental || M: Alex, Liam, open
*she noticed the boy come in and tilted her head, it was rare to see one without the other. she stood, stretching before walking over, her size diminishing to where she looked like a black wolf instead of a hellhound. she sat down beside him, her blue-grey eyes studying him quietly. the twins was two of the ones that had perked her intrest when she first got there*

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us