Wolf Play : Kinstil - Interactive Rolplay
Chatbox
 mission goofy
02:19:22 
emmet - i went to see how much den space you have and ended up losing it over your pack banner instead funniest shit ive ever seen
 ~Knock-Knock~
02:15:44 ~Jacob
Wish I had that den space lol
 mission goofy
02:15:38 
i cant even comprehend that amount of pups. the amount of den space management that would need to be done
 Continental Wolves
02:13:28 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
That's a potential 105 pups if they all have 3 pups :3
Still have like 40 unbred females left though
 mission goofy
02:11:13 
emmet - woah. woah-
 Continental Wolves
02:09:29 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
35 pregnant females .. that's enough for today
 -Sweet-Poison-
02:01:02 Bau
Bro the roomba scared the crap out of me just now
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   27 

Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 09:35 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Augustus: Yeah, but just this once.. or twice. Just because I like their stuff and they seem nice but strong(mentally).
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 09:44 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award

As the group stepped into the Warmaiden Weapons & Armory, they were greeted by a sight to behold. Three vibrant carpets in shades of blue and orange/yellow adorned the floor, adding a touch of warmth to the atmosphere. To their right, a crackling fireplace cast a cozy glow, while a staircase beckoned them to explore further. Standing confidently behind a sturdy wooden table, a man with sleek black hair extended a warm welcome. "Welcome to Warmaidens." he exclaimed, his voice filled with enthusiasm. "Now, you my girl have definetly come to the right place."

Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 09:48 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Augutus: He went up to the man and questioned him in his head. Then looked at all the stuff then back at him. "And you're supposed to be..." He said questioningly. Then said "You happen to know anything about the landmarks of this place. And I would like to get that Jade Sword of yours. You have a problem with that?"
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 09:48 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Bhiahra: Stepping inside close to everyone else entering, bhiahra decided to stay back a bit, using the bodies of her group to hide herself while she gawked at the sight of such a beautiful shop. Her heart beat steadily as she admired the work, her purring growing very slightly in volume. Her eyes eventually fell to the man behind the table, someone she would assume to have been the owner of the establishment perhaps. She chose to remain silent.
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 09:55 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Ulfer (NPC): Ulfer introduced himself with a flourish, "Greetings, I am Ulfer! Behold this magnificent jade sword-" He gracefully removed it from its display on the wall. "This exquisite piece is valued at 500 gold coins, but alas, it seems you possess only 200." With a hint of disappointment, he carefully returned the sword to its rightful place. "Fear not, for I have an assortment of iron weapons, including swords and battleaxes. Moreover, I possess a splendid bow with a meticulously carved leather handle. Oh, and let's not forget these peculiar arrows that a Breton once sold to me. They possess an enigmatic aura and appear unfamiliar to my eyes. Might any of you be acquainted with their origin?"
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 09:58 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Augustus: "No, I am not." he said more at peace. "But what may I get with this? he said holding out his plate. Of course not only that but would you be willing to trade?"
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 10:02 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Ulfer(NPC): Ulfer's gaze shifted from the plate to the lizard-folk, a hint of disappointment flickering in his eyes. "Well, I must admit, it's not exactly a fortune. I reckon it's worth no more than 4 or 5 coins," he remarked. However, if you're in need of a weapon, I do happen to have an exceptional great sword available. It's a steal at just 108 coins." With a swift motion, he revealed a magnificent iron sword with a meticulously crafted leather handle, placing it gently on the wooden surface.
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 10:04 PM

Tonneoshet

Neutral

Give Award
Bhiahra: She let out a small purr as she stepped forward, inspecting the arrows the man had put forth. Her curiosity was piqued, even if she had no intention of purchasing or using them. "May I inspect these sir? Only if you do not mind it."
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 10:05 PM

The Midnight Howlers

Darkseeker

Give Award
Augustus: "The prices the prices. Okay, well that's a lot but how mush is the dagger for?" Augustus said worried "Guys, we can pitch in to get the better stuff and then I can "borrow" somethings to help us a long the way." Augustus says in a group huddle.
Kinstil - Interactive RolplayJanuary 27, 2024 10:10 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
Ulfer allowed Biahra to examine the arrows and their case. The case was crafted from a gleaming, golden metal that bore a striking resemblance to gold, yet it possessed a surprisingly lightweight quality. As for the arrows, they featured feathers in a peculiar shade of purplish-brown. The engravings etched onto the metal were odd, with some resembling the shape of an S while another bore a resemblance to an I with a curved lower portion. These markings seemed far from the usual Runik script... Almost mechanical..

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   27 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us