Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 01:26 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*the growl deeped then formed a low bark then she said* another pack, trying to invade *she ran and jumped, her claws digging into the earth and as soon as she landed she released a powerful bark*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 01:37 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Star," She growled. She was proud of her friend's bravery, but that could still get them killed. " If your right, we're both dead if they find us. We don't know how many there are." She stood in front of her. " We should get back to camp and tell the Alpha and Betas." She said with authority. Turning her back to the forest, knowing they had to hurry. Star would have alerted the other pack
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 01:38 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she growled but understood and sprinted to camp faster then most wolves*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 01:46 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind took one last moment to stare into the forest after Star left. Then, she turned and ran as well. Soon, she slowed and entered camp. Not caring to answer wolves who called her name, she headed for her Mother's den and entered without even calling a greeting.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 01:47 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she followed, skidding to a stop right before she went in, then coming in, bowing gently*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 02:18 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind waited for Star, then turned to MaskedStar, who was watching them. " Mother, I believe the Betas told you about the scents?" She nodded, and SpiritWind continued. " Well, Star thinks she saw the pack down near the Blood spilled pond." She looked to Star, then back at MaskedStar. Who looked as she was deep in thought.
" I don't doubt you, either of you." She said, resting her gaze on Star. " We're going to do your fight tonight, if that's fine. If this Pack was already there, its better to get this over with without giving them time to do anything. What do you think?" She asked. SpiritWind held her breath quietly.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 02:19 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she nodded, saying it was fine, and said* i understand, i choose WinterStorm, but i have a condition for if he loses, if you will hear it
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 02:25 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Very well. What is it?" MaskedStar tilted her head. SpiritWind perked her ears, interested as well.
( By the way, WinterStorm and WhiteStorm are two different wolves, I just noticed how close their names are now lol)
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 02:32 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(ok, i'm talking about the Med) my condition is that WinterStorm retains his role and respect level, i do not wish to kick him out of his position and respect *her tone and posture indicated that she was firm on this and would not budge*

Edited at October 12, 2023 02:33 PM by Star Tha AOD
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 02:36 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
MaskedStar narrowed her eyes. " You are asking for us to change some of our ways. If WinterStorm losses, she will become a Nameless, yes, but that can't stop her from raising as a Hunter or Warrior afterwards. Just as it would be if you lost. This is our way, young wolf. If you are to stay, you must respect these." She finished. SpiritWind let out a sigh .- Good try, Star. It's a nice thought, but my Mother sticks to rules.- She casted a sympathetic look at her friend.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7    8    9   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us