Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Continental Wolves
01:50:09 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Paws?
 mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3
 Luna🌕
12:44:33 Silver (She/her)
Tired now goodnight chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : -4
Vicuna Wolf : -3
Mojave Green Rattler : -5
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 04:07 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she stood* we can always see, and i'd prob kick your butt, i'm not being mean, i'm just saying
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 04:17 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" oh ho? Really? Wow, full of yourself are ya?" She laughed. " Don't underestimate me, I come from a Long line of Warriors and Alphas, don't be little me just yet!" She smiled. " Alright. I shall see you in a few." With that, she padded over to Demon's Servant, who was ordering patrols. She was assigned to a border patrol, and she headed out with the other patrol wolves.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 04:56 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she laughed and said* oh i'm not! *she waited patently for her to get back* (she can call StarSpirit just Star if she wants, Star's gonna call her Spirit)
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 06:53 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
(okay!)
SpiritWind trotted along, marking and checking the borders with the others. BronzeFur gave a yowl, and the rest of the partol hurried over. " What is it?" BlackMoon asked. " Don't you smell that stink?!" BronzeFur growled. SpiritWind sniffed, there was another scent... One of not their pack. " We'll tell the Alphas and Betas. " The patrol raced forward, SpiritWind ran ahead, faster then the others she broke through camp, crashing to a stop and the patrol crashed behind her as well.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 09:08 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*one of the spirits let her know about this and she wondered if it was her scent, but dismissed the thought as she went to the battle ground, looking for all the nooks and crannys, things that could help in her fight*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 09:44 AM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind sat up, and the Betas Chocolate Mocha and Demon's Servant came over to the patrol. Explorer spoke first, " There was a scent of many different wolves at the north border, as if they were marking it for themselves. " He finished, baring his teeth. Chocolate Mocha nodded, and headed to MaskedStar's den. Demon's Servant shared a word with Explorer, and headed to the den as well. .- They got this, they'll take care of it.- She turned, and headed to the fighting ground to train with Star.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 09:48 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she heard her coming and hid in a nook she had found, which was great for ambushs since it was hard to see and as soon as she got into range she pounced on her, saying with delight* hi! you need to be more aware of your surroundings! also, how did patrol go?

Edited at October 12, 2023 12:28 PM by Star Tha AOD
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 12:10 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" It went.. Okay. We found other wolves scents though." She gave a giant heave, tossing Star off her back and quickly pinning her down. " Any wolf can be ambushed. But there's a reason Hunters and Warriors are different! " She growled playfully. - Its good to not have to worry about troubles and play and train with a friend.- She thought while she held Star down.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 12:31 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
hmm, interesting *she laughed as Spirit pinned her, then gently threw her off, her tail wagging happily* that's true *a playful growl escaped then she heard something, making her lose focus and as she turned towards it, a low growl like thunder rumbled deep in her throat, which she didn't do often*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 12, 2023 01:23 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind tilted her head AR her friend as she stood back up. " What is it?" She asked. She didn't smell anything, but she won't deny that she heard something. She flicked her tail, wanting to mistake it for a squirrel or rabbit. She padded over to Star, and stared into the forest, waiting.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    2    3    4    5    6    7    8   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us