Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:10:28 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Good to hear. Anything fun happen over the summer?
 Nevermore.
08:10:11 Never/Nev
Vah

But the water would have been cool if you'd done it while it was warm :")

I complain about the shit brown wall colors daily and every time I say that I claim that I'll paint on the weekends... Clearly I am still complaining about it
 Tech
08:10:09 
Zera

Pretty good
 Zeraphia
08:09:21 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Not bad. How are you?
 Tech
08:09:06 
Hey Zera
How are you?
 Zeraphia
08:08:41 Vah stalks forums
Heya!
 Tech
08:08:27 
Hey Chat
 Zeraphia
08:08:07 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man yeah. I wanted to wash the windows down here when it was warm. But it was just too hot.
 Nevermore.
08:07:34 Never/Nev
Vah

I'm a pain in my own ass lmao I swear, I have a whole list of things that I've been putting off for months :") I wanted to paint the whole house while it was warm out and nothing on that list had been done...
 Convivial
08:06:13 You've been Conned
Yall look what my Alpha pair just gave me
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
08:04:51 Vah stalks forums
Never

That feels like a mood honestly XD
 Nevermore.
08:04:14 Never/Nev
Vah

No worries lol I am just an issue. I procrastinate on literally everything unless it's my horse :")
 Zeraphia
08:01:25 Vah stalks forums
Never

Agh

I'm not the type of person XD
 The Night Walker
08:01:20 Anemoia/Aedra
Eating a scrumptious loaf of mystery bread right now-
 Salom_
07:57:57 Sal, Salmon
Apothecary
Your new profile is very helpful :)
 Apothecary
07:57:31 Medicinally Autistic
-WP Click-

Hehe
 Ámor
07:55:57 On haitus
I walked 9.76 miles yesterday 😭😭
 kycantina
07:55:10 ky
G'night char,see y'all in a post FMC world :)
 Sabbath
07:54:56 Rook
Hi Jinx ^^ How are you?
 Gallifrey Falls
07:54:37 Allons-y / Myth
Is WP always this quite this time of day?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:52 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she nodded and said* yeah, i can sense they approve
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:59 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
GemEye sighed. " Well then, good luck for the day after tomorrow. If you want, me or WinterStorm can show you were herbs are." With that, she turned and headed to the Medical den, leaving StarSpirit alone in the moonlit clearing, the rain easing.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 03:17 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she nodded and said* thank you *her tail waved gently as the rain eased up a bit*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 03:24 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind rolled and tossed in her sleep. Her dreams started out as nothing, just the black world of sleep. Soon her mind filled, and she was in a snowy forest. She turned, she picked up packmates scents. StarSpirit's, WhiteStorm, her Mother, and others. She also she started to shiver, the wind was picking up. A Blizzard started, blocking SpiritWind's view with whiteness. But ahead, a orange light glowed. She started forward, but awoke suddenly, and stared around the quiet den. She sighed as she saw her packmates, she was still in camp.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 03:28 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she was sitting outside, waiting for her to wake up, her tail waving softly*

Edited at October 11, 2023 03:28 PM by Star Tha AOD
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 03:32 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind went back to sleep, and woke the next morning to birds songs and wind blowing. She came out of the den and stretched. Explorer and DustStep as well as others came out as well, and went to their dutys. SpiritWind was shocked to see StarSpirit. " Oh! Hey! Did you sleep at all?" She asked, sitting down and yawning.
( Is their any mysterious or disasters or anything you want to happen by the way?)
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 03:34 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(i don't know, you decide, although something mysterious sounds cool, maybe StarSpirit has a gift that most don't know about?) *she turned and greeted her then said* no, not really, i usually don't to be honest
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 03:41 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
( Sure! I might add like a rival pack or something. But StarSpirit can have something sure!)
SpiritWind nudged her friend. " you have to sleep Sometimes. Or your gonna die to a lack of sleep!" She said. " Plus, its best to rest before a fight. Don't forget that's tomorrow! " She tried to say calmly. She didn't want her friend to become a Nameless. " Before I get summoned to patrols... Do you think I could win a fight for a..well... Higher rank?" She didn't say which rank, she was a bit secretive deep down.

Edited at October 11, 2023 03:41 PM by DeadlyClaw
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 03:51 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(i'm good with that!) *she chuckled and said* i do sometimes, i think you could, depending on the rank, but i'm sure you can do whatever you put your mind to Spirit *she smiled happily*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 03:55 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind smiled back. WhiteStorm pushed out of the den, and BronzeFur came out after him. " Come on SpiritWind! Patrols were called for if you didn't hear." WhiteStorm padded past with BronzeFur, heading over to a group of Hunters and Warriors. SpiritWind looked at StarSpirit, " I'd invite you to come but... I don't know if you'd be aloud too." She stood up. " Once were back want to do some battle training? It might help. Only if you want of course" She asked.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us