Wolf Play : Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, w
Chatbox
 distant-lands
03:02:53 katy | beetle
marsh,
thanks :') my style is definitely more cartoonish so big cats are a bit hard to pull off lol

i think it'll go well for you! a big cat in your art style probably would look really nice
 starmutt
03:01:53 marsh | they/it
honestly you did pretty well i hope i can do okay :sob:
 Eno
03:01:45 Kaz
I miss when you could use robin feathers on not injured wolves ;-;
 starmutt
03:01:10 marsh | they/it
the face is there haha
 distant-lands
02:57:48 katy | beetle
-Click-
the one time i ever tried to draw a big cat ^^' still don't know if i like it lol
 starmutt
02:56:50 marsh | they/it
not me watching a 2 hour long savannah documentary because i dont know how to draw big cats noo
 distant-lands
02:55:26 katy | beetle
-WP Click-

paws? :)
 Shepherds Rule
02:54:56 Shep
Skye
Mine never is... I don't explore enough anymore.
 Insomnia
02:54:17 Skye
Shep
Yeah but her stealth is full LOL
 Shepherds Rule
02:53:16 Shep
Skye
Oh but the cp gain for pups is great
 Insomnia
02:50:58 Skye
Only thing I'm unhappy with is hitting "track" 20 times for a couple of rabbits
 Shepherds Rule
02:47:35 Shep
Only thing I'm unhappy with is my pup won't gain battle points
 Continental Wolves
02:45:53 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Only thing Im unhappy with explore wise is the lack of werewolves I've incountered lately
 Urux
02:44:24 Urox
Beetle
Ohh okay, it was extremely high like 60+ haha
 Insomnia
02:44:07 Skye
If only my 5k BE wolf was alive still, insert exaggerated sigh. But that's fair, I have two days off work this week maybe I'll grind some explore lol
 Enigma
02:43:38 
after seeing what Eve did to BE training, I especially don't want these methods to be public 😩
 distant-lands
02:43:38 katy | beetle
Urux,
i guess there was a glitch causing low levels of forest to have absurd amounts of predators and it was fixed today
 Enigma
02:41:46 
@Skye
Tell you what. If I find you on the leaderboards one day or that you have a well-built explore pack, and I know you have the true ambition to do it I will give them to you xD
 distant-lands
02:40:11 katy | beetle
sleep is not working for me tonight lol
 Insomnia
02:39:22 Skye
At least explore has profits, dominance has uh, big numbers I guess :,)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +2
Spotted Hyena : +3
Mojave Green Rattler : 0
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Light Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   129 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 4, 2023 03:21 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she whined but kept her distance, admiring his coat, then went into a fit of sneezing because of the smoke and preceeded to attack one of them, yanking the cigarette out of his hands and throwing it away, hissing as she did so*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 5, 2023 11:44 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester chuckled a little as he saw this, finding it amusing. He sniffed the air, checking the scents on the breeze. Nothing but cigars and it annoyed him.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 5, 2023 02:13 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she hissed then launched herself at the boy, wrapping around his arm and latching on, using all claws and teeth, and it took 4 others, not counting the one she latched onto, to get her off, and she left all of them with claw and bite marks, which raised a commotion and got them in trouble, and she jumped onto a branch and licked her paw while watching them get in trouble and seemed to smirk a lil, winking at Sylvester*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 5, 2023 02:18 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester looked down at her, unfazed. The cat could've easily done the same as her. He rolled his eyes as he licked his paw a little.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 5, 2023 02:42 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*a strange light glittered in her eyes then she hoped down and walked off, shifting as she walked, showing her full form for a second before going into human*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 5, 2023 02:43 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*a strange light glittered in her eyes then she hoped down and walked off, shifting as she walked, showing her full form for a second before going into human*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 5, 2023 03:05 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester looked happier now that she was gone. Remaining in his cat form, he still licked his paw.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 8, 2023 01:58 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Repost in case ya didn't see it.)
Sylvester looked happier now that she was gone. Remaining in his cat form, he still licked his paw.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 11, 2023 10:08 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she was a lil disapointed that she hadn't aroused some attention, but she didn't really care, and she brought out a piece of wood and carved his human form from memory, then did his cat form after she finished the human, and painted them both after that*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 11, 2023 10:38 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester tried not to look amused but he had to admit, even to himself that she was talented. He leapt back down from the tree, still as a cat but looked at her with curiousity.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   129 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us