mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:38 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
nevermind lol
-
Azara
Azara's cell door opened, and his massive sihlouette rised from the ground as his shackles were removed. He stepped out slowly, then the two dragons caught his vision. His eyes turned to slit pupils as his upper lip curled, letting an intimidating growl escape his jaws. He raised to his back legs and spread his wings. He then ran at them, full speed, flying up before he hit tem to make them flinch. He did this several times. Then he just disappeared. One of the guards shuddered "Shit.." Little did they know he was up on the chains holding the arena closed in the shadows.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:50 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cino saw a big dragon running there way, he flew up multiple times before disappearing. Deciding that the electric dragon wasn't worth it he flew up to find the dragon that rivaled Cinos own size. He flew around a bit before deciding to give up and find the other dragons. "That isn't all of the dragons." Cino thought " I could smell a couple more then that." he decided to look for them, and after a couple minutes he found some openings in the arena. Cino flew into them to see what was going on when he saw a couple of gaurds blocking the way " Let me pass." He said, advancing on the little humans " Or meet your end"
BTW Xhayo, can we kill the gaurds?
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 11:55 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

(Oh absolutely)
Azara
Azara sensed the other dragon searching for him. He raised ice hell in his mouth and shot it at him, still unseen. Something jabbed at him. He seethed with rage and snapped around, visable again, and pinned the guard poking him, down the the ground and got in her face. He pressed his claw against her throat, then shredded it, tossing her into the air. He darted into the sky, spiralling toward her. He exploded her into the sky then swallowed her whole.

Edited at December 22, 2021 11:55 AM by .Xhayo.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 12:03 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cino brought the gaurds in his mouth outside, leaving there weapons in the hallway.He watched them run around him, trying to get to safety before he slowly killed them. "Puny humans" he thought " I can't believe they captured me!" Cino heard a huge explosion as he turned around, and saw the big dragon eating a guard " Not my style, but impressive never the lest." He said under his breath." Slowly Cino walked into the hallway, be cautious in case any other dragons were there. After seeing nothing he turned around and went back to the arena, looking for the big dragon to cure his boredom. "When will we fight?" He thought " I want to see some blood!" Cino unconsciously licked his lips, before flying off to search some more
Is the arena closed in? Or is it open air but there is some kind of barrier making sure we don't get out?

Edited at December 22, 2021 12:03 PM by Gold Hearts
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 12:09 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award

Electra snarled " I said leave me alone!" she shot another one at him with so much force that she stepped back. " I wont kill you. Im a protector. And I plan to protect everyone here. I wont leave until I find away to get all of us out of here."
She put the shield around her again. But only a little shield. " if you plan to kill me, everyone would be dead. And no one escapes without my help" she let out a huge roar before flapping her mighty wings again.
Gold Hearts said:
Cino
Cino easily dodged the other dragons bolt " So, your an electric dragon huh?" He smirked " You shouldn't have revealed your power so early." Cino answered the puny dragons question " Well, that's a trick question. I won't die in here, but you certainly will after I'm finished with you." Cino lunged at the dragon again before finding out it was shielding itself with an electric barrier " Oh, so you suck at fighting and use defense to not get killed" he said, hoping to throw them off and reveal a weak spot. Cino revealed his neck openly, trying to get the dragon to take the bait so he could snap down his neck and kill the dragon with one bite.

The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 12:14 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
closed in by chains
Azara
He noticed the smaller dragon walk away to a hallway, but yanked back around to see the little female with a shield around her. "What the fuck is that meant to do?" He hissed. "Guard you from your own kind? It's kill or be killed." He licked his lips menacingly, looking her up and down. "Puny.." He said.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 12:19 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Cino
Cimo saw the little electric dragon and went back to see her. He heard her reply but made no account of it. Suddenly he saw the big dragon talking to the little one. Cino left them to there own devices went up to the chains. He wanted to see if he could slip through, but to no avail. The holes where only big enough for a dwarf dragon to slip through, and even then it would be a tight fit. He went back around to see what the other dragons where doing, and observe to see what the best battle strategy was against each of them.
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 12:22 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azara
Azara wasn't stupid, he went back over to the slightly smaller dragon and towered over him. "What is your element" He had no problem with this dragon. But, this was the fighting cae, Perhaps they could team up?
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 12:22 PM

Queen Elsa

Darkseeker

Give Award
Electra rolled her eyes " Im here to save evryone, I dont get hurt easily" She noted " If someone tried to hurt me, I hurt them before anything even happenes to me."
She let her shield down and watched the other dragons. " And I can try and work with the chains around us... I might get a way to loosen or break them just enough"
She walked to the chains and studied them " I just need enough time to think of what to do..."
The Fighting CageDecember 22, 2021 12:23 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Xhayo were you talking to me or Empress?

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7   ..   10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us