Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:17:31 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Hmm, I dunno if a cowboy would fit. They're not really moody/rebellious like that. I think a beanie/skater type vibe would work very well.
 Gallifrey Falls
08:17:19 Allons-y / Myth
Cat
They still had left over energy. XD
 Zeraphia
08:17:01 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man XDD I just burn honestly. It's the worst. Hurts, peels and then you feel gross.

But I have a pretty weird farmer's tan as well. I wear so many different sleeves that it's just... this gradient that slowly gets paler and paler XD
 Apothecary
08:16:44 Medicinally Autistic
Hey Desti! You doing okay?
 Tech
08:16:40 
Zera
I was thinking of putting him into a cowboy outfit but he does have a beanie vibe
 Bobcat
08:16:30 (She) Cat {no bob}
Your wolves played: Group hunt!

But I just took you on a group hunt...
 Boo
08:16:04 Chrissy
ooh, i may have to keep this pretty girl. -WP Click-
 Nevermore.
08:16:03 Never/Nev
Vah

Let me tell you, I have such bad farmers tan T.T And this year glove lines on my hands from my riding gloves. It's great how tan I get because it lasts through the winter but so does the farmers tan.
 Zeraphia
08:15:31 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh, a beanie sounds like a good fit for a moody character
 Tech
08:14:44 
Zera
Very moody, trans, and rarely listens to anyone
 Zeraphia
08:14:32 Vah stalks forums
Never

I can't tell if I'm jealous or not.
 Tech
08:14:05 
Welcom Bea
 Gallifrey Falls
08:13:55 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 Zeraphia
08:13:43 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh. That would be why XD

What's he like?
 Nevermore.
08:13:41 Never/Nev
Vah

See, I have never once been sunburned in my life and the heat had absolutely no effect on me :") I wanted to do it before it got cold and my fingers got stiff, but I simply have not had the time
 Destinations End
08:13:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Tech
08:13:05 
Zera
I made him this summer xD
 Zeraphia
08:12:46 Vah stalks forums
Welcome back Nux!
 Zeraphia
08:12:37 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Oh i don't think I know Micheal.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:12:16 Chat's snack
I live.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:00 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Well...." SpiritWind didn't know the right way to say it, so she decided to just get it over with. " Apprentices, or Training'Paws as we call them sometimes, are chosen at age to be a Warrior or Hunter. Then, they get assigned a mentor and they sleep in the assigned den." She took a breath. " Namelesses are..well.. Wolves who tried to fight for a higher rank and failed. They move to that den until they can get themselves a rank again, whether its a Hunter or Warrior. They are often ignored and do must tasks around camp." She finished.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:01 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
Oops it went twice lol))
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:38 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
so what i would be if i lose, ok *she seemed casual about it for some reason* (is ok
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:55 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Ya..." She shook her fur, drying it for a moment before it was soaked again. " You can sleep in the Hunters den for now I guess, or the Nameless. Either way, you should get dry." Her gaze went to the entrance of the camp. " I should go meet WhiteStorm, though I don't know why in this weather now." She nodded at StarSpirit, and headed out.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:06 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she shruged and said* ok
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:17 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind wondered while she walked. What if StarSpirit started to miss her old pack? What if she doesn't win the fight in a few day's time? She shook her head, and reached the Old Oak. Sitting, WhiteStorm showed a few moments later. " I missed you, it wasn't the same with you gone." He spoke as he sat, wrapping his tail around his paws. " I missed you too! Not gonna lie I missed home a lot. What happened while I was gone?" The two talked for a while, not noticing till the moon was at its highest point.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:28 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*as she explored camp, finding all the nooks and crannys, an old habit of hers, she noticed the moon was high and wondered where she was but figured she was probably still talking with WinterStorm*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:33 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
GemEye padded over to StarSpirit, remembering her a bit from the other pack. She had no tired look in her eyes, she was better now that she was home. " Hey StarSpirit! Your up late. MaskedStar told me about your gonna try and become a medical wolf. Who ever you choose, I bet you'll be fine." She said calmly. " How is it being away from your pack?"
SpiritWind headed home with WhiteStorm. When they entered camp, she saw StarSpirit and GemEye. Nodding a respectful nod, she and WhiteStorm headed to the Warrior den, not wanting to be in the way.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:42 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she perked up when she heard GemEye's voice and said* hey GemEye! yeah just a little. yeah i am, i figured it would be best, thanks. it's different but also exciting, if you get what i mean *she sat down facing GemEye, lightly tapping the spot in front of her with her tail*

Edited at October 11, 2023 01:43 PM by Star Tha AOD
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 01:50 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
GemEye sat as well. " I know what you mean. Leaving here to help the other pack with their sickness meant WinterStorm was on her own, and so was I. But it worked out in the end. Do you think we did alright?" She asked, turning her muzzle to the stars wondering if the ancestors approved.
SpiritWind curled up in her old nest, missing the leaves and moss that she called her own. WhiteStorm curled up besides her, she could fell him breathing. " Sleep well, you and when ever StarSpirit sleeps." She yawned, and closed her eyes. WhiteStorm whispered " Goodnight" Before he fell asleep himself.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us