Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Boeing
11:23:02 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Congrats a burrito lol
Does it have cheese in it?

also gonna quietly drop a little poll I was curious about in-
-WP Click-
 Dragons Blood
11:22:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
katy

ohh that's pretty and cool looking
 Continental Wolves
11:21:57 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
I have acquired a burrito>:)
 Continental Wolves
11:20:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Amor
Nah your kneecaps will always be mine😌
Nux 👀
 distant-lands
11:20:00 katy | beetle
-Click-
it's coming along e.e

all the white parts will be rainbow eventually.
 Urux
11:16:22 Urox
Oh I actually have 4 spots, my viti sold lol. Had like 25+ vitals, but I had no room and he was some crazy gen like 64
 Existence
11:15:07 Exist / Kuskyn
-WP Click-
I mini of her father ;-;
 Dragons Blood
11:15:04 Yong-sun (he/him)
I have 5 den spaces I would have 6 but the male outside my folder is one I bred to two the pregnant females
 Urux
11:14:07 Urox
I have 3 den spaces, two girls at 90 and 91 it's like they're trying to beat each other. Watch they will labour at the same time and I will be screwed haha
 Dragons Blood
11:11:05 Yong-sun (he/him)
floor

I'm just gonna stay up and wait for two of them to go into labor
 Forest Dwelling
11:09:24 Floor
Yong-sun

You could try sending them to someone you trust/has space. I've seen other people do it before!
 Dragons Blood
11:07:36 Yong-sun (he/him)
dang it I have 2 wolves at 80 hours pregnant and one at 79 hours and I don't have enough den space
 ~♥Nux♥~
11:06:43 Chat's snack
Spoops 🫵
 Ámor
11:06:15 On haitus
@Bow
I know one
 Boeing
11:05:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Cont
Oh just you wait, eventually I'll think of another word that starts with kn to add to it xD
How are you lol
 Ámor
11:04:24 On haitus
:0 Emmet you forgot to take my knee caps they are mine now :>
 Continental Wolves
11:03:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
My title keeps on getting longer 😎
 Boeing
11:00:39 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hello my kneighborhood kneecap stealer
 Continental Wolves
10:58:30 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Heya Boe
 Boeing
10:53:53 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dark
No worries :)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Komodo Dragon : +1
Jackal : -3
Black Bear : -4
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 05:18 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she snarled and said* your forgetting something, as always *she rolled her eyes* 1, i'm not just queen of darkness, i'm also queen of fear and nightmares, 2, i'm not the only one with powers, also, i would check on all those warriors, know what, lemmie show you *she showed him the warriors around the camps and they were all frozen in fear as her eyes glowed black with red pupils and she whispered in his ear* you forget i have a great range, and your not a ruler, i gave you the role of king till i returned, and i will take it back *she forced the crown to show and it immeadiatly hovered then went to her, making a tiara and said something in Shadow then said* i don't need to attack you, now let her go! NOW! then leave! *this time they complied as a thunderstorm brewed, making thunder roar as lighting flashed, reflecting in her almost pure black eye, then she turned to Spirit and said* you ok?
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 05:30 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind spit dirt out of her mouth, and shook her fur of snow and leaves, then snarled at herself before answering Star. " I'm fine. I shouldn't have let myself be ambushed like that, for Wolves sake I'm a Beta!" She growled at herself. The Rouge Alpha's warriors had fled, and he followed. But before he left, he called out: " You won't have the throne forever, Star! Every wolf's reign ends at some point. I have already planted a back-up plan within the pack itself.... Be careful who you trust." With that, he ran.
SpiritWind looked at Star with a confused look, and shrugged. " Bad wolves always say things that aren't true." She said. " Now, I have some packmates to growl at for not sending out night guards, and maybe they would've been even more less likely to get pounce!"
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 05:50 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*her tail laid over her as she yelled* it won't end in your life-time! *she looked at Spirit and said* yeah, that's true, i'll come with you
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 05:55 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind nodded,and headed for camp. She could pick up the scents of the once ready ambush wolves, but they had fled. She entered camp, and Chocolate Mocha came over, buzzing with happiness so much she didn't notice Star. " SpiritWind! Guess what! BloodPup was told she could become a Training'Paw tonight!" She said happily. "Thats..Great!" SpiritWind said, deciding yelling at the pack could wait.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 06:12 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she smiled with pride and said* that's great!
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 06:22 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
Chocolate Mocha noticed Star, and narrowed her eyes. But she dipped her head. "Yes, it is. We thought she wasn't going to make it at first. We didn't find her parents, and she was left bleeding and alone. We couldn't leave her to die. She didn't cause any harm." She said. SpiritWind stepped forward. "Why was no Night Guards sent out?" She asked the former Beta. " Well....." She sighed. " BloodPup said the Guards scared her, walking around at night. So MaskedStar agreed that one Guard at the entrance was good." With that, she headed to the Nursery. SpiritWind looked at Star, and thanked her. " Thanks again. But I guess you need to get back to the Lake?"
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 06:41 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she sat down, not wanting to leave her*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 06:52 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
"You know Mother is not gonna want you here... Right? Well, I guess sit there for as long as you want. See you in the morning if your still there." She headed to the Beta den, yawning.
At around Midnight, the moon hit the center of the clearing. BloodPup came out of the nursery, and sat within the moonlight. She turned her Ice eyes to Star. "Who are you?"
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 07:57 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she smiled and laid down* StarSpirit, a friend of SpiritWind, you?
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 18, 2023 08:23 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
"BloodPup. Nice name!" Her pelt shone like blood within the light. " I can't wait to be a training'paw. I'm glad I was left on this pack's land." She shifted on her paws. " How do you know them?" She asked.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    22    23    24    25    26   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us