Boeing
09:32:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Devi
It doesn't but it's nice to imagine that it does
 devine
09:29:57 vi, devi
Boe
it's very good <3
Does age really change anything for howling though?

transcendence
i'm sorry mate, sometimes coping with parents is difficult <3
 Existence
09:29:06 Exist / Kuskyn
Casually getting side tracked is apparently what I do best these days
-Click-
 Transcendence
09:26:49 free palestine
Probably gonna skip some dinner to catch up which might end up ticking my mom off and her offing the internet but meh. Not sure what she expected after her interaction.
 Boeing
09:26:43 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Devi
I had high hopes. This is likely her last FMC so I was hoping she would do good
Then she's doing good for her age. At her prime she got me second so I guess 5th at 16 isn't that bad
 devine
09:25:36 vi, devi
Boe
that's awesome though! I'm at like 20th I think(I also did an oops and kept using the wrong wolf to howl xD)
 Zeraphia
09:24:51 Vah stalks forums
>.>

Maybe I'll explore and then try some more art. We'll see how it goes.
 Boeing
09:24:10 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
My ExH that once got me 2nd place I think is getting a bit old. 16 years old and she only managed to get me 5th. :')
(Then again maybe she's too old now)
 Zeraphia
09:23:38 Vah stalks forums
I thought it was free to turn down quests...?
 Sassy Otaku
09:23:21 Chuuya/Ruggie
Pyro
Go under Guillin's Quests
 Pyr0M4ni@
09:22:56 Silver/Pyro/Luna
I need a way to skip quests for free
 Zeraphia
09:22:32 Vah stalks forums
Could've been better but I did a dumb and forgot that pups can actually howl.
 Transcendence
09:22:05 free palestine
Heck i need to go back to exploring that trash mom interaction soiled it hh
 Serpents
09:21:58 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
-WP Click- ask my oc PLease
 devine
09:21:15 vi, devi
I have something to look foreward to next FMC haha!

I hope everyones FMC treated them well.
 Sassy Otaku
09:19:32 Chuuya/Ruggie
Mushrooms: 9,948
Mushrooms Saved: 80,000

I can't wait until I can do a massive wolf party dump <3
 Boeing
09:19:27 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Devi
Yes. 100%
 Zeraphia
09:19:24 Vah stalks forums
Devine

I don't see why not XD
 devine
09:18:59 vi, devi
Haha
Boe, Zeraphia
Soooo does that mean I need the matching boots and tail wrap?
 Zeraphia
09:18:08 Vah stalks forums
Devi

Nah, not at all!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3 

Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 19, 2024 09:09 PM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Rayanna Green | F | 17 | Apollo | M: Lucius, Tree

Rayanna practically jumped out of her skin as a young man with a mix of what seemed to be natural and green dyed hair appeared from what she thought had been thin air, asking quite loudly about the blond boy’s wings and startling Ray quite a bit. She quickly regained her composure though and looked back and forth at both of the males, trying to decide if she should say anything.

Rayanna was just about to speak, if only to break up the awkwardness settling on the three of them, when the first guy beat her to it.

“I have wings, got them from my parent,” he said quietly, not looking at either of them in the eyes for longer than a moment. It wasn’t hard to see that he wasn’t fond of being the center of attention, at least not from strangers. But his reply raised more questions in her mind, ones she wouldn’t ask, at least not for the time being.

“You don’t have a clue where we are, do you? We… don’t,” the blond continued, gesturing at Rayanna and himself, interrupting her curious thoughts.

“Could we also introduce ourselves?” Rayanna asked sheepishly, fidgeting with her hands a little. “It might make this situation slightly more bearable if we at least have a few acquaintances, right?”

Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 21, 2024 01:37 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dimitri Molotov Tree | He/Him | 20 | Demeter

M: Lucious, Rayanna (dir.)

≪𖠰♡𖠰≫

Tree was about to ask more about the wings- who in the name of the gods was his parent, how do wings work, do they work, does that mean he was a flying toddler?? What a nightmare for parents, more importantly can he fly?? Wait no- that's the same as 'do they work- are they full grown, was he born with them or did they just pop up one day??

He opened his mouth in preparation to ask the bombardment of questions, only for ring-boy to ask him one instead. He blinked a moment, brows furrowing as if he had to focus really hard on the question. Which he did considering everything else running through his head.

"You no man I have no clue- I just figured this was done wild demigod stuff again,"

Again. Couldn't catch a break huh.

He paused as the girl spoke, tilting his head slightly. His hair hanging out of his face a bit at this angle as he looked at her- no studies her. He looked her up and down, bewilderment on his face like he had completely missed her being there at all in his excitement earlier.

He righted himself, a smile breaking along his face as he held out his hand.

"Name's Tree" he responded.

Edited at March 21, 2024 01:38 AM by St. Cloverbeast
Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 21, 2024 07:43 AM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Pleione Aelia Amaral | Female | 18 | Hemera | Mentions: Tree, Lucius, Rayanna (direct), Irvin (indirect)
Aelia crept cautiously out into the hall. She could hear a multitude of voices- so there were other people in here.
Well, that was one question solved. But it left new questions: who were they, and where were they? And were they even people?
She followed the sound of the noises, occasionally walking into a wall, so focused on the noise she was. She shook her head each time and kept going. There were a few times when she attempting doubling back and going the other way, which was how Aelia discovered the pool (Eeeee!) and what might be the front desk and entrance. She wondered if she could possibly try escaping. But no, her curiosity was too great. And who knew what was out there? She walked on, creeping about in a manner rather reminiscent of a mouse.
As she walked, she thought she could hear... the sound of a bell? How odd. Hadn't there been a bell on the front desk? And who, or what, was ringing it? Ah, well. As long as it doesn't... eat me, I'm fine.
Her thought flow was abruptly cut off. She had reached another hallway, lined with a bunch of other rooms. And standing in front of them were three other people.
Although, for all she knew, they might be monsters if some sort. She decided to not think that way.
One of them, the girl, had blond hair with blue streaks. Hmm. Interesting. One of the others had a shock of mossy green hair, and the other- he had wings. Honest-to-goodness wings. She pondered what ot would be like to have wings. And possibly fly. Gods, she'd love to be able to fly.
"Um..." Aelia spluttered. "...Hi?"

Edited at March 22, 2024 11:09 AM by Storm Runner
Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 21, 2024 11:15 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucius Zeller + Stellan Westfield // Males // 17 + 23 // Zephyrus + Zeus // M: Tree, Rayanna, Aelia

An introduction would be a lovely idea, Lucius could eagerly agree with that idea. As much as he was expecting an answer from her, he did glance toward the other young man as he spoke. Another demigod thing? Lucius tipped his head back and forth with a thoughtful expression. It... did make sense. Oh he knew about weird demigod stuff--the bright white wings certainly made for interesting demigod stuff. Mostly annoying.

But, either way, what Lucius hadn't been expecting was the young man's name. Tree. It took him by surprise but Lucius finally waved it off from his mind by ruffling his wings and exhaling slowly. "Lucius," he introduced himself quietly, finally lifting his eyes to look toward Tree.

As he glanced back toward the girl with blond hair, he spotted another young man making his way towards them. The way he walked seemed to almost scream with some sort of authority. But the stupid look on his face diminished any sort of respect he might've immediately gained. Rather than confusion, or anything of that sort, this guy wore some stupid awed smile. What an idiot.

However, he caught the tail end of the conversation and gladly supplied his name. "Stellan," his lips pulled into a lopsided and confident smile, a loose chuckle escaping with a shrug. Now that he was close, the three claw-like scars across his face were far more noticeable, especially since they cut through his freckles.

His faded blue gaze lifted to look toward the newcomer as she made herself known. "Heya," he waved one hand. "Come on over, better to be in a group than alone. Ha," Stellan shook his head and rubbed the back of his neck. "I'm going to be honest, I don't really know for sure where we are. But I do have a feeling, I have been here before."

Lucius glanced toward the others and sighed. This was going to be... a long ... a long time.

Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 22, 2024 12:52 AM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Rayanna Green | F | 17 | Apollo | M: (Dir) Tree, Aelia, Lucius, Stellan. (Ind.) Irvin.

“Tree?” Rayanna asked in surprise before she could stop herself, quickly trying to think of something to say. “I’m so sorry- I didn’t mean to blurt that out, it’s just a unique name. It’s cool though, I like it,”

She sighed, resisting the urge to hide her face in her hands from embarrassment. Great, she’d only met these people a few minutes ago and she already made a fool of herself.

Rayanna looked up as the newcomers joined them though, a tall girl with striking golden eyes and a young man with healed scars on his face, moving back a few steps so she could see everyone easily. So far there seemed to be three guys, possibly a fourth if the muffled ringing of a bell earlier was any clue, and one other girl besides Rayanna, which she was grateful about.

While the girl with unique eyes and brown hair appeared nervous and quiet, the new guy seemed to be the most outgoing and confident out of the group so far. It was kind of an odd group so far with their unusual appearances, whether it was something small like eye color or dyed hair, or larger, like Lucius’ beautiful wings.

“I’m Rayanna,” She said awkwardly after a few moments. “Nice to meet everyone,”

Edited at March 22, 2024 12:53 AM by Silver via
Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 22, 2024 08:26 AM

Wilverbeast

Lightbringer

Give Award

Dimitri Molotov Tree | He/Him | 20 | Demeter

M: Lucious, Rayanna, Stellan, Aelia(dir.) Irvin (ind.)

≪𖠰♡𖠰≫

Tree looked up as another guy walked over, and then mentioned to some other girl. Plus there was bell dude- wow that was... More people than he expected. Was that even allowed??- To have so many demigods- at least he was assuming everyone else was. Considering Mr. Wings over there, and Tree himself was one, and the weird dream he still couldn't remember...

≪𖠰♡𖠰≫

Right people. Lots of them. He shuffled his feet slightly, messing with the braided leather on his wrist as the others spoke. Claw face- no that was mean. But it was hella descriptive. Stellan introduced himself, waving the other newcomer over.

His thoughts got interrupted by his name being called. Or, well said.

≪𖠰♡𖠰≫

"Tree?"

Oh Wait- there was more to that sentence.

"Unique- oh hey, thanks," he said laughing slightly. Truth be told he didn't even come up with it, 'Dimitri' was just long enough to be annoying so Tree it is.

≪𖠰♡𖠰≫

Then the streaky hair girl introduced herself as Rayanna- gods he was never going to remember all these names. The Stellar guy had started talking about something something being here- should they bring bell boy over? Actually no- this was already enough people crowding and he did not seem like he was in a good mood. Maybe if Tree headed over there instead... Oh he was definitely staring at this point.

Edited at March 22, 2024 08:26 AM by St. Cloverbeast
Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 22, 2024 12:08 PM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Pleione Aelia Amaral | Female | 18 | Hemera | Mentions: Tree, Lucius, Rayanna, Stellan (direct)
Aelia hesitated- should she or should she not actually go over? Wait until they've all introduced themselves, she decided after a moment. She quietly stood and watched as they all announced their names: the only other girl, with the streaked hair, was Rayanna; the green-haired boy was Tree, which was quite an intersting name, probably a nickname or something; the winged boy was Lucius. They all appeared to be around her age, give or take a year or two.
Just then, another boy appeared. He was tall, blond, and blue-eyed. No, actually, more of a blue-gray. He appeared to be older than her, Lucius, Rayanna, and Tree. He also had three scars on his face, and Aelia could not help but wonder where and how he'd gotten them. And he was sauntering over- literally sauntering over, with a rakish, nonchalant grin on his face, as though being in this random godsforsaken place was perfectly normal.
The new boy introduced himself as Stellan and, noticing her, waved her over, "Better tobe in a group than alone."
Well. She could hardly disagree with that.
She stepped forward rather uncertainly,
"Hi," she blurted. She mentally winced. You already said that, dummy! "Um, hello." she said awkwardly. "I'm Aelia." She never introduced herslef as Pleione, as she thought that that name sounded a bit obnoxious.
Then a thought suddenly dawned on her. They were all probably demigods. But why? What was the purpose of this?
"I don't suppose any other one of you know where we are and why," Aelia said cautiously. "Because I definitely do not. And," she added, frowning and turning to Stellan, " What do you mean when you say you have a feeling that you've been here before?"
Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 22, 2024 12:18 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Lucius Zeller + Stellan Westfield // 17 + 23 // Zephyrus + Zeus // M: Tree, Rayanna, Aelia, Irvin(ind.), Hadus(ind.)

As everyone introduced themselves, Lucius felt just a touch relaxed as the others seemed just as confused as he was. If not a bit more. The bell ringing ... had that been a dream or not? Everything seemed just a bit too much at first. But with everyone seeming to be in the same boat--well, most of them--it felt a little more... comforting. As if he could handle it.

Aelia echoed the same sentiment about not knowing where they were and added why. Lucius didn't ... he couldn't really understand either. A part of him didn't want to know either but he was there. But she addressed Stellan and the whole 'being here before' thing too.

Stellan lifted his hands up, almost to placate or offer a sort of surrender sort of position. "I... yeah. I just don't know. I feel like I know this place. Granted, I've been a lot of places," most of them he probably shouldn't have been but that was beside the point. His faded eyes flicked up and then down again. "I'm sure we're all demigods at this point. Hair, wings, eyes," he hesitated after that. Aside from the claw-marks... and even with the claw scars, Stellan seemed... out of place.

"Uhm," he rubbed the back of his neck. "As nice as this thing is, maybe we should head outside? Get a better idea of where we might be... or are?"

Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 22, 2024 12:52 PM

Storm Runner

Neutral

Give Award
Pleione Aelia Amaral | 18 | Hemera | Mentions: Tree, Lucius, Rayanna, Stellan (direct), Irvin (indirect)
"Lots of places?" Aelia inquired, staring at Stellan's hands, raised in a defensive position. 'Well, I suppose I'm not one to judge." After all, she spent quite some time poking around in random places at whim.
"Demigods..." Aelia said thoughtfully, rubbing her left elbow almost absentmindedly. "Last I checked, I''m definitely a demigod. Hmm. Interesting." She stood like that for a moment, hand on elbow, staring off into space with a small frown. She shook her head to clear her mind, brown hair flying around her face. "Is this a personal question, but assuming we're all demigods, who's your godly parent? My mother is Hemera," she offered. "And..." she paused. Would they think her some kind of crazy maniac? Oh, whatever. Things can't possibly get crazier than waking up in a hotel out in the middle of what might as well as be nowhere with a bunch of other demigods.
"And," Aelia said again. "I think I had a dream... something about someone telling me about my potential? It was really strange."
Isle of Stars \\ RPMarch 23, 2024 01:06 AM

Silver via

Neutral

Give Award

Rayanna Green | F | 17 | Apollo | M: Tree, Aelia, Lucius, Stellan

Rayanna glanced at Stellan, his posture and the way he answered Aelia’s question just bothered her for some unknown reason, maybe it was just the situation they were all in just making her uneasy. The fact that he vaguely seemed to recognize this place would mean he knew more than the rest of them even if he didn’t remember at the moment.

“My dad is Apollo,” She replied to Aelia's question, after a moment of debating on whether or not she should. “And I think I had a dream too. I don’t think I remember any of it now though,”

Rayanna paused, trying to recall the dream, even just a scrap of it. She wasn’t having any luck until she thought about how Aelia had mentioned potential in her and something came to mind.

“Wait, it had something to do with seeing I think? I’m not sure though,” Rayanna shifted on her feet, starting to feel slightly restless. “But um, walking outside sounds like a nice idea, maybe we should do that.”

Rayanna tilted her head, listening to the fountains, but as nice as it was inside she wanted to look around. The thought of getting outside of this place for even a few minutes was pretty tempting at the moment just to see the sun and get a breath of fresh air, although a clue would be a definite bonus.

Edited at March 23, 2024 01:07 AM by Silver via

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us