Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
08:13:43 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Ahh. That would be why XD

What's he like?
 Nevermore.
08:13:41 Never/Nev
Vah

See, I have never once been sunburned in my life and the heat had absolutely no effect on me :") I wanted to do it before it got cold and my fingers got stiff, but I simply have not had the time
 Destinations End
08:13:34 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Hey
 Tech
08:13:05 
Zera
I made him this summer xD
 Zeraphia
08:12:46 Vah stalks forums
Welcome back Nux!
 Zeraphia
08:12:37 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Oh i don't think I know Micheal.
 ~♥Nux♥~
08:12:16 Chat's snack
I live.
 Tech
08:12:03 
Zera
I'm trying out hats on my new character Micheal
 Zeraphia
08:11:38 Vah stalks forums
Tech

That's not too bad. Any new characters?
 Zeraphia
08:11:24 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man. Maybe but I don't want to get burned or anything.

It's slowly cooling down here. So I might have time.
 Tech
08:11:04 
Zera
Not really I cleaned a lot but nothing much
 Zeraphia
08:10:28 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Good to hear. Anything fun happen over the summer?
 Nevermore.
08:10:11 Never/Nev
Vah

But the water would have been cool if you'd done it while it was warm :")

I complain about the shit brown wall colors daily and every time I say that I claim that I'll paint on the weekends... Clearly I am still complaining about it
 Tech
08:10:09 
Zera

Pretty good
 Zeraphia
08:09:21 Vah stalks forums
Tech

Not bad. How are you?
 Tech
08:09:06 
Hey Zera
How are you?
 Zeraphia
08:08:41 Vah stalks forums
Heya!
 Tech
08:08:27 
Hey Chat
 Zeraphia
08:08:07 Vah stalks forums
Never

Oh man yeah. I wanted to wash the windows down here when it was warm. But it was just too hot.
 Nevermore.
08:07:34 Never/Nev
Vah

I'm a pain in my own ass lmao I swear, I have a whole list of things that I've been putting off for months :") I wanted to paint the whole house while it was warm out and nothing on that list had been done...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Bengal Tiger : +1
Death Adder : -5
Bobcat : +1
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Blizzard

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 10, 2023 01:18 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she bowed again then said* hello MaskedStar, would you mind if i joined your pack as a med wolf? my alpha has already aproved it
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 10, 2023 01:25 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
MaskedStar gazed at StarSpirit with her dark, golden eyes. She turned her gaze to SpiritWind, then back at StarSpirit. " I approve. But our customs are different then from thoughs of your own Alpha and Beta. For I can approve you into my pack, but you must fight for the role you have asked for. Warriors and Hunters aren't decided most of the time, they are earned. Just like a Beta or Medical wolf. And if you win, you gain this role and respect of your packmates. You lose, you go to a lower role with low respect. Do you still want to earn this role? If so, you have two days before the challenge. " Her voice was calm and kind, but hid some Power behind it. SpiritWind stood aside quietly.

Edited at October 10, 2023 01:26 PM by DeadlyClaw
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 10, 2023 01:27 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she nodded, her blue-grey eyes sparkling with confidence and you could hear the respect and confidence in her voice* yes, i will earn the role, thank you
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 10, 2023 01:36 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
MaskedStar nodded. " You may choose to battle WinterStorm, a Silver and Cold she-wolf with a excellent mind and calm stance. Or GemEye, a young black she-wolf who learns quick and is skillful. No matter who you choose, the battle will start at the Blood spilled pond in two days time at the moon's highest point. " With that, she turned and lay back down in her nest. SpiritWind turned and headed out, once they were out she turned to StarSpirit. " The name makes it worse then it actually is." She comforted. " But don't take the fight lightly. I myself barely got myself through in my own fight."
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 10, 2023 01:39 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she thought for a moment then said* i think i'll do WinterStorm, GemEye seems like a really good Med
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 10, 2023 01:48 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind shrugged, but deep down she was torn. GemEye was a good medical wolf, and so was WinterStorm. WinterStorm trusted GemEye's skill so much she allowed her to be the one to leave. But WinterStorm was the first Medical wolf in a long time, she brought the Pack out of a dark time. But StarSpirit had to fight one or the other to basically stay... She shook her head to clear it. " I bet you'll do fine, no matter who you chose." She gazed around the camp she grew up in. She couldn't wait to meet WhiteStorm and learn what happened while she was gone. " Do you want to go learn the places of the camp?" She asked.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 09:38 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she nodded, anxious for the fight, and said with excitement in her voice but her eyes showing her anxiousness* yeah!
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 11:41 AM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Well then, follow me!" SpiritWind padded around the camp. Most wolves were in the dens, hiding from the rain that was steadily picking up. " The camp is guarded by Pine and Oak trees, keeping most elements out." She then nodded towards two bushes, one big and the other smaller. " In the Big bush is the herb store, and besides it is were the medical wolves sleep. Besides it is the nursery, were Mothers and their pups are." She padded on, till another old tree came up. " That's the Warriors den, besides it is the Hunters. In between them in the Prey Hole." She stopped besides the last two dens. " That's the Beta's den, and farthest away is the Nameless's den." She turned to StarSpirit. " Any questions?"
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 11:50 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she chuckled, her brain immeadiatly memorizing the camp and she simply said* are the Nameless basicly the appretices?
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 11, 2023 12:00 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" Well...." SpiritWind didn't know the right way to say it, so she decided to just get it over with. " Apprentices, or Training'Paws as we call them sometimes, are chosen at age to be a Warrior or Hunter. Then, they get assigned a mentor and they sleep in the assigned den." She took a breath. " Namelesses are..well.. Wolves who tried to fight for a higher rank and failed. They move to that den until they can get themselves a rank again, whether its a Hunter or Warrior. They are often ignored and do must tasks around camp." She finished.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us