Wolf Play : Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, w
Chatbox
 Skibidi toilet
04:18:57 
Your wolves played: Titan Cameraman spars with Snowy.
 Skibidi toilet
04:17:38 
I need a red scarf for her -WP Click-
 Enigma
04:10:43 
oh my god i just spent three minutes checking off 50 relics and accidentally hit sell on one so now I have to check them all over again
 distant-lands
04:07:53 katy | beetle
same honestly, lol

1 fang for a silver salve doesn't feel fair :')
 Enigma
04:06:57 
I wish there was a way to kill her for fangs
 distant-lands
04:05:45 katy | beetle
that little crying girl in explore will never get my silver salve.
 starmutt
04:01:25 marsh | they/it
never back down never what
 Insomnia
03:58:13 Skye
I have whatever the opposite of a green thumb is
 Enigma
03:57:57 
"Let's go!! You feel the blood coursing through your veins."

it's a sign never back down (I am on the verge of collapsing)
 Enigma
03:56:01 
The only plants I own that aren't air plants I randomly adopted. My succulents I rescued from a park dumpster. Otherwise, I cannot be trusted with soil based plants. I leave them outside because the weather takes better care of them than me xD
 starmutt
03:55:15 marsh | they/it
gonna sketch a few more and check in with the commissioner yippee
 Insomnia
03:54:31 Skye
I have both golden and regular pothos in my tank and then a regular pothos juvenile in a pot
 Insomnia
03:53:53 Skye
I like aquarium plants because I kill all other plants no matter how hard I try except for pothos
 Insomnia
03:53:21 Skye
Honesty I'm not the best when it comes to aquarium plants I just go "Can it survive in water?? Yea? Ok cool" then dose with flourish here and there and I have a CO2 set up for my 30g lol
 distant-lands
03:52:37 katy | beetle
marsh,
yess omg! i love that pose, the anatomy is on point
 starmutt
03:51:32 marsh | they/it
pookies does this look like a big cat
-Click-
 Enigma
03:51:11 
! Aquaponics? I've been thinking about getting a pothos because I hear they're good for rooting hormone. I enjoy downloading my plants and growing them from clippings
 Insomnia
03:50:04 Skye
I watch those little shrimps so intensely
 Insomnia
03:49:22 Skye
And then here's one of my long pothos vines
-Click-
 Enigma
03:48:52 
YES I'm obsessed with the fact that you can see their whole digestive progress haha like get seen loser

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Margay : +5
Cougar : -4
Western Rattlesnake : +2
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   129 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 3, 2023 11:27 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(same idea as the orginal, i'm just doing a new intro for my character, she has a background in fighting that includes gambling but she was forced to by her aunt) *Star sprinted away from the arena, finding herself near the school, she hadn't been sure if she would go but she wanted to + it would be easier to blend in and hide, she just had to hide her form, so she put her eyepatch on over her demon eye and went in, got her stuff then preceed to look for her room*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 3, 2023 11:30 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award

The Local Southerner said:
(okay, who goes next?)

u, then i'll go next, it kinda goes both ways, when i send something u reply, or if i do 2 u can reply after, u choose
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 3, 2023 11:36 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award

The Local Southerner said:
(okay, who goes next?)

u, then i'll go next, it kinda goes both ways, when i send something u reply, or if i do 2 u can reply after, u choose
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 3, 2023 11:38 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester was a bit on edge. He didn't like school at all and wasn't very happy about being sent off to some school. He liked the freedom he had and he wasn't about to sacrifice it. But perhaps, he'd find this place more amusing than sitting in a tree as a cat and watching lazily as the family dog tried attacking him.
Sylvester groaned as he forced himself to get out of bed, brushing his teeth and getting into a black shirt and hoodie and some dark green pants to match. And although he guessed that this school had some kind of dress code, he didn't really care. His sister, Irene was playing downstairs. He didn't really envy her but found her mostly annoying. He walked past his sister and parents and made a beeline for the door all while saying nothing to his parents. Once outside, he took a deep breath and started the long haul to school.

Edited at August 3, 2024 08:29 PM by The Local Southerner
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 3, 2023 09:56 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she avoided the crowd of students and ended up running into Salvester when he arrived since she had went outside for a bit* (if perms, a lot of times when i say something like that, it's always if perms, i just don't say it cuz i don't like typing it repeadatly)
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 4, 2023 09:08 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester growled in frustration as he bumped into some girl. He pushed past her, ignoring her existence and going into the school.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 4, 2023 01:42 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she squeaked and softly said* sorry
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 4, 2023 01:52 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
The angered boy didn't answer but rather walked past her. He was in no mood to deal with this today.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 4, 2023 02:00 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*whines softly but continues to go outside, eventually curling up in a tree where very few could get to her*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wSeptember 4, 2023 02:03 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*whines softly but continues to go outside, eventually curling up in a tree where very few could get to her*

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   129 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us