Wolf Play : Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, w
Chatbox
 Gallifrey Falls
07:33:45 Allons-y / Myth
Ok
 Zeraphia
07:33:11 Vah stalks forums
Myth

It doesn't do anything it's just how many generations your wolf is. (How many parents/grandparents the wolf has)
 Gallifrey Falls
07:32:21 Allons-y / Myth
Does Generation both anything?
 Apothecary
07:31:59 Medicinally Autistic
Just edited my den page, gotta finish editing it though.
 Gallifrey Falls
07:31:26 Allons-y / Myth
Ok thanks
 Zeraphia
07:30:56 Vah stalks forums
Myth

12 IRL days! Each season is 3 irl days
 Vennenum
07:30:49 Venn/Venne
Same as real life.
12 WP months = 1 WP Year.
1 RL day = 1 WP month.

So every 12 days is a new year.
 Anxiety
07:30:48 ancient as hell
12 days, 3 days a season :)
 Gallifrey Falls
07:30:15 Allons-y / Myth
How long is a year on WP?
 Zeraphia
07:30:05 Vah stalks forums
Boe

XD i don't want to be a burden or anything.
 Boeing
07:29:01 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
You say that all the time. I do it anyways XD
 Zeraphia
07:28:33 Vah stalks forums
Boe

XDD you don't have to.
 Boeing
07:28:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Zera
I can write something lol
 Zeraphia
07:28:07 Vah stalks forums
I kind of want to write but at the same time, my head hurts too much to do any in my book.
 Tech
07:26:50 
Zera
Same
 Zeraphia
07:26:14 Vah stalks forums
I am so bored >..>
 Silent Lucidity
07:25:52 Silent, Lucid
Thoughts?
-Click-
 Gallifrey Falls
07:24:18 Allons-y / Myth
Hello
 kycantina
07:20:12 ky
Salem, I think Astley is a beautiful option for him :)
 Apothecary
07:20:07 Medicinally Autistic
Wondering if I should profit off of the new boots. I have 700 moonflowers

I could always save my moon flowers too.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   131 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 4, 2024 02:52 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she eventually teleported to him, blocking the girls path and giving a low growl* back off, he's mine *Ves couldn't see her eyes but he could hear the Ultima in her voice*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 4, 2024 03:45 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester looked at Star for a second, feeling conflicted. He wanted to test Star and her patience and see how'd she'd react to him flirting with the other girls but at the same time, he didn't want to hurt her. He felt a brief simmer of anger before it vanished like a flicker of candlelight. He realized he looked stupid with him just standing there and saying nothing. "You heard her. Get out of here." Sylvester growled, standing tall before deciding to walk away. He could handle himself.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 4, 2024 04:01 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she followed and punched his shoulder* never, ever, worry me like that again! And don't ignore me, i know you can hear me *she sounded annoyed and when he didn't respond she stood in his path, her eyes flashing red* stop fucking ignoring me! What did i do to piss you off?!? *she sounded a mix of upset and hurt* should i just go?
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 4, 2024 04:07 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester flinched. "I didn't mean to fucking upset you. I was just clearing my head! Is that so bad!? Why is everyone on my case today!?" He yelled before leaping into the air and shape shifting into his eagle form and flying away.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 4, 2024 06:54 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she winced then sighed and shifted to her hawk form, tailing him but staying far enough to not upset him, murmuring through the link* i'm sorry if I upset you, i never meant to *she went to the arena*
[Irene] *she sensed the emotions and sighed* not good, better now then never *she cut the link then gently tapped in* hey, Star wanted me to ask you to meet her, the clearing near the house *after that she told Star the same so they would meet there and there was a whole picnic set up with both of their favorites* (Irene being a matchmaker lol)
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 4, 2024 11:52 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
(Hah.)
Sylvester sighed, shaking his wings as the wind rushed past them. "Fine." He muttered. Something felt off. Way off. He barely ever snapped at Star and a tidal wave of guilt overcame him. He flew east to a small neighborhood at the edge of town where he knew his old childhood friend, Audrey lived. He and Audrey had been best friends all throughout elementary school before she had moved away. She was one of the few people who accepted him and his powers when his parents didn't. And one of the few who saw past his cold demeanor. And gradually, they forgot about each other and went their own ways. Until now at least. He landed sheepishly nearby as he screeched before shape shifting back as he sat on a branch as she opened her window. "Sylvester! You pesky bird boy! What're you doing here?" She playfully scolded, hands on her hips as Sylvester snickered. "Oh you know. The usual. Just escaping reality if that makes any sense. Been dealing with some personal shit." Sylvester shrugged as he climbed inside as she fake glared at him. "Hey! Language young man. My parents might think your my secret boyfriend or something if they saw you sneaking around like that!" She hissed as Sylvester laughed. He knew there was no venom in her voice. They sat on the bed, chatting and laughing together.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 6, 2024 01:35 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*Star sighed and used her abilities to check on him then wondered inwardly* wow, I'm an idiot *Irene came in* what do you mean? *Star turned and Irene sighed* oh that's his friend Audrey, they used to be friends before she moved *Star fake-smiled* Mk, it's fine *she shut it down then went to the arena and Ves could sense the shift from her usual neutral energy to a mix of hurt and anger at herself that didn't make sense*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 6, 2024 04:48 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester sensed a shift in Star's mood even from afar as he perked up, sighing as Audrey abruptly stopped talking. "Hey what's up?" She asked as Sylvester waved a dismissive hand at her. "Oh nothing. I got to go." Sylvester muttered, his mood suddenly sad as if Star's energy was affecting his mood as he walked back home.

Edited at August 6, 2024 07:39 PM by The Local Southerner
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 6, 2024 05:18 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(Since when does Star's mood affect his?!?) *she has her ear buds in and she was wearing a hoodie, specifically one of his favorite hoodies, with the hood up to hide her ear buds. She was currently working on her lighting and fear abilities, trying to find a way to combine them*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 6, 2024 07:42 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
(It doesn't. At least I don't think it does.)
Sylvester was watching nearby in the forest, the trees shading and hiding him from her line of sight. She was graceful and for a moment, he forgot she was wearing his favorite hoodie as he sat on the root of a tree, content with watching her for now.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    126    127    128    129    130   ..   131 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us