Wolf Play : Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, w
Chatbox
 Moonflower87
03:51:02 
Aedra

Thank you. I'm excited to start training him once he's no longer a pup.
 Zeraphia
03:51:01 Vah is old :(
Fei

And it's always the worst when I have a female in labor.

And I'll get stud notifications or item sold notifications.

Never the labor alert.
 Eternity
03:51:00 ET
Sorry I dipped to try and fix the internet </3
 Serpents
03:50:51 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me

if anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me
 Feiella
03:50:25 Fei the writer
Vah
true. It does
 Amygdala
03:50:05 Amy/Anpmygdala
I need this day to end...i am going to sleep now i hope tomorrow it will atleast have a better start😅
 The Night Walker
03:49:19 Anemoia/Aedra
Moonflower
Ooh! I have now. Pretty!
 Feiella
03:48:55 Fei the writer
Amy
I know it wasn't you
 Zeraphia
03:48:46 Vah is old :(
I think that was kind of the point.

It does get overwhelming when your mailbox is constantly full of the same exact notification.
 Graywing
03:48:38 Slate, Gray
Fei

who gave him a rose?
 Moonflower87
03:48:36 
Aedra

Have you seen Soldtice yet?
 Wolf Pride
03:48:28 Wolf, or Pride
Who likes my new boy? Paws?
-WP Click-
 Amygdala
03:47:51 Amy/Anpmygdala
But i didn't give him a single rose
 Feiella
03:47:27 Fei the writer
Gray
I kept a promise.
 Amygdala
03:47:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Wait salad is gone...as if my day couldn't get worse😭
 Graywing
03:45:45 Slate, Gray
Fei

Why did you remove salad?
 Ecifircas
03:43:47 
Moonflower87, sure.
 Ecifircas
03:43:34 
Well, if it's mostly erect and just tipped at the end, it's a cocked ear and that's the technical term they'd use in a show ring with breeds expected to have ears like that - like Collies.
 Honey
03:43:16 she/her
i guess you would say that the dog has one cocked ear and one other type of ear
 Moonflower87
03:43:03 
Ecifircas

I have a picture?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Sun Bear : +2
Death Adder : +5
Bobcat : -4
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   129 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 03:39 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she whacked him with her tail, sensing his thought and jumped onto his back to get a better view of the group, growling softly but he could hear a hint of hurt in her voice*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 04:46 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester whined softly as the direwolf laid down next to her, resting his head on his paws, trying to express sympathy.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 04:51 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she hoped down, shifting into panther form and laying down beside him, appreciating the sympathy but her ears pinned as her sadness was replaced by fury even Vest had never felt from her*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 7, 2024 04:16 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester almosy yelped in shock at Star's transformation as he saw Irene from the corner of his eyes. He knew she was powerful but Ares was even more so and he couldn't let her get hurt.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 7, 2024 05:51 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she gave a low growl that indicated for him to get Irene safe and not worry about her*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 30, 2024 11:50 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester cast her a worried glance all the more before slowly walking towards Irene, who was still standing at the top of the stairs as he slowly padded towards her, his nose sniffing the air as he led her back up the stairs, away from Star. He didn't like having to leave Star alone, it often made him feel anxious.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 30, 2024 02:58 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(FINALLY! I'VE BEEN WAITING!) [Star] she growled softly and as soon as she sensed they were safe she shifted into full form and Ves could sense the wave of darkness and fury that rippled through her
[Irene] *she sensed it as well* what's going on? Why's Star mad? Did she go dark? *she sounded more worried then scared as she lifted herself onto Ves's back*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 1, 2024 02:26 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester didn't speak, silencing Irene with a look. He knew she was anxious but it wasn't going to help either of them if they talked. Plus, Star, despite the months even years he'd known her, he still didn't understand her. And maybe he never would. His ears pricked, strained, searching for any voices.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 1, 2024 05:13 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she wrapped her arms around him, burying her fingers into his fur* tell me later? Please?
[Star] *she nearly killed both of them and her voice was a low growl mixed with a voice so deep it sent a ripple of fear through everyone* touch my family again and I will fucking END YOU! I DON'T CARE IF YOUR FAMILY, THAT GOES FOR YOU TOO "DAD" it was easy to see she was pissed and nearly went full dark but reported to her room, trying to keep her darkness in check
[Irene] whoa, that was scawy *she shifted and slid off Ves' back* Star needs you, she's in her, well, you guys' room *she went to the kitchen to make some food since she was hungry*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wAugust 1, 2024 01:07 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester huffed. "Well, this is going to be one long conversation." He muttered, rubbing his forehead, annoyed. He walked up the stairs, trying to appear calm despite the cocktail of emotions inside him. He just hoped she'd listen to him as he took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "Star? Look, I know your upset but...I was going to say to calm down but I understand your anger... Mostly. I'm not good at speeches or any of this shit but just know me and Irene have your back." Sylvester said before walking away

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    124    125    126    127    128   ..   129 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us