Wolf Play : Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, w
Chatbox
 Nikwasi
12:34:36 Mac
Venn
Yep. There should be a message on the log-in screen that says the log in button is in the top left
 Lapin
12:33:52 Rabbit
Ok glad I'm not the only one. I was so confused for a second. I couldn't even find it for a second.
 Vennenum
12:33:49 Venn/Venne
This question is gonna pop up for weeks...
 Ecifircas
12:33:35 
Trenchcoat, 3 puppies if the parents have a decent amount of Maternal / Charisma when bred but with the dandelion item, the wolf will have 4. And there's a chance at 4 puppies if the dam has the Matron's Blessing boost.
 Rogue Wildfires
12:32:44 Mac and Cheese
lol XD
 Nikwasi
12:32:28 Mac
It decided it's been in the same place too long.
 Moonflower87
12:32:21 
Fei?
 Feiella
12:32:02 Fei the writer
Rabbit
It decided to move
 Nikwasi
12:31:43 Mac
Lapin
Yep
 Trenchcoat
12:31:22 
how many pups can i get from breeding?
 Lapin
12:31:13 Rabbit
Um did the log in button move for anyone else?
 Nikwasi
12:30:33 Mac
Buddha
Makes sense,they're very common in the jungle
 Buddha
12:28:45 
ThereÂ’s lots of capebera in the falls
 Feiella
12:28:25 Fei the writer
Eternity
Is it good or bad that our packs teamed up?
 Nikwasi
12:27:33 Mac
Eci
So do I
If I see a question I'm on top of it lol
 SilverMountain
12:27:18 The Naming Empress
Eci
Same
 Celestial Saga
12:27:05 Queen / Jo
Fei Between Forest and Tundra, IÂ’m going to jungle so probably there in a few.

ET I have been but he after my pack lol probably wants his children back lol 😂
 Ecifircas
12:26:13 
I do like ninja'ing people when it comes to answering questions in chat though.
 Ecifircas
12:25:46 
Nikwasi, you beat me to it but YOU gave actually accurate information. XD

My bad, Fertility Figurines break the bank a litttle bit more than I remembered and cost 2 apples, not 1.
 Feiella
12:25:28 Fei the writer
Queen
all three of us? In Tundra or different terrains?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Ocelot : +1
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Coyote : +5
    Spring Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   129 

Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJune 22, 2024 08:00 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
she smiled as she fell asleep, basically being a sleepy bean (i need drama)
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 4, 2024 01:36 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester eventually fell asleep as well, his hand on his face as he slept. He was a light sleeper and occasionally let out a soft purr.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 4, 2024 04:17 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*Irene smiled and laid a blanket over them both then went to bed as Star shifted in her sleep*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 5, 2024 12:02 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
During some point in the night, Sylvester woke up, still reeling from his dreams. He never usually woke up unless something happened or he heard something. He shifted in his bed into a upright position. He saw Star fast asleep next to him, a sight that never faltered to warm his heart as he smiled. He reached out his hand as if to wake up but stopped short a few inches from her shoulder. He didn't want to disturb her. He quietly padded out of the room, his senses on high alert.
The hallway was long and dark, and now had a disturbing aura about it. He couldn't put his finger on it but something felt...off. Too quiet. He walked at a brisk pace, his footsteps quiet.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 5, 2024 12:13 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*Irene was in her room but sensed something wrong so she couldn't sleep and was pacing a little*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 5, 2024 04:27 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester continued walking, now fully alert as he glanced behind him sometimes.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 5, 2024 07:19 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(Whatcha planning?) *Irene teleported to Star and curled up next to her, worried about her brother*
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 07:46 AM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester crept down the stairs before he heard another crash, this one louder than last. He heard a voice, much like Star's father's voice and his blood ran cold. The other voice was that...guardian that had tried to kill him and take away his shapeshifting powers. And then it hit Sylvester like a brick to the head. Star's father and that guardian were working together. Although Sylvester couldn't understand the language they were speaking in, he heard Star's name being mentioned a few times. His blood boiled. After everything. No, Star had given Ares her trust and he was throwing it away and Sylvester, who didn't trust people easily felt angry at himself for trusting Ares in the first place.
Suddenly, he heard Ares's voice. "What was that? I feel like we're being watched." Ares spoke as Sylvester silently cursed to himself, transforming into his direwolf form, his black paws blending in with the dark around him. If either Shadious or Ares found him, his shapeshifting would be gone.
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 02:33 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*Irene sensed something wrong and woke Star, who teleported to Ves in her cat form, immediately tensing when she heard Shadious and she gave a low growl that was half pissed half hurt when she heard her dad's voice, seeming to understand what they were saying* (lol I asked for drama and you delivered)
Supernatural School RP (priv rp with The Local Southerner, wJuly 6, 2024 02:45 PM

The Local Southerner

Lightbringer

Give Award
Sylvester looked at the cat who was Star, by his paws, peeking into the room. It was funny actually, to see a cat narrow their eyes so much even for Star.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    123    124    125    126    127   ..   129 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us