Wolf Play : Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:43:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Sky
Do you have a lot of paperwork to do
 MLadySkylar
12:41:59 P'Sky
I have no energy for paperwork at work today
 Amygdala
12:41:41 Amy/Anpmygdala
Eve
No problem
 Amygdala
12:41:30 Amy/Anpmygdala
Damn...i need to get better leaves
 SixBears
12:41:18 evebot
Thanks!
 SixBears
12:39:20 evebot
Someone play leaves with me so I can debug it.
 MLadySkylar
12:39:03 P'Sky
I'd be happy hitting 50,000 mush >>
But I can only explore if I'm at work or my daughter's asleep
 Falling Stars
12:38:34 star, she/her
lycan

Up to you but unless you plan on really utilizing her, retire
 Falling Stars
12:37:14 star, she/her
-WP Click-

I just got her and I'm absolutely in love.
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   30 

Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 04:33 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she thought for a moment and said* i was just wondering *she sensed Spirit's emotions and quickly bowed to the Alpha and sprinted to find her*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 05:10 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
MaskedStar watched Star leave, and started wondering deeply.
The flaming orb made her eyes glow a bright yellow, and her coat shine. She reached out a paw to touch the orb, but it moved. As she got closer, it kept moving, as if to lead her. She started out at a walk, but it got faster till she was running. She didn't notice the darkness anymore, her full focus was on the orb that haunted her dreams.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 05:32 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*after a bit, Star was running beside her, curious where the orb was leading Spirit, but she also felt the call, like it was calling for them both* (seriously though, what are you thinking?)
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 05:38 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
( Well, SpiritWind can see spirit herself, but their orbs. But she doesn't know that. its outside and inside the rp lol its even in her bio. But as far as she knows, she doesn't have special powers or such like Star, just sight.)
SpiritWind only slightly felt Star's presence, the wind picked up again, and the orb disappeared. But the light of the forest had returned, and she could see again. " Come back! Please! Why are you in my dreams? Please, tell me!" She cried out, but to no answer. She sat down.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 05:45 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
(ohhh, so she's blessed with Spirit Sight, ok) *she skidded and sat beside her, then got up, remembering that she didn't want anything to do with her, and started to walk off, and got greeted by a silvery-blue orb*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 05:48 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind sighed and got up, and noticed Star. And thoughts about the battle came back. - True friends don't lie about who they are, or what they are. They would care.- But then she saw the other orb. It didn't have the same feeling, same pull, as the orange one, but she still stared at it in awe. But unlike the orange one, it was one small quiet voice, not like the orange were it was a million voices booming in her head. She continued to stare quietly.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 06:01 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she looked back and softly said* i didn't tell you to protect you, knowing could've put you in danger, and i didn't want that *she seemed sad*
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 06:05 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
" You know I can handle anything, Star. I've put my life at risk plenty of times before, and will in the future as well. For you, for my pack, and most definitely for WhiteStorm. Nothing will stop me." She finished. And turned her gaze back to the orb. " Are you getting... Voices in your head as well? Star, what are you?" She asked.
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 06:08 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
*she turned completely towards her and touched noses with her* i'm the queen of the night and of the stars, daughter of the king of darkness and the queen of the moon, and yes, i am, their usually spirits calling to me, wanting to talk, asking for help, your not going crazy, trust me, i felt the same way when mine first started
Adventures of SpiritWind and StarSpirit (priv rp, read pin)October 13, 2023 06:16 PM

HollowClaw

Neutral

Give Award
SpiritWind let out a sigh. " Glad to know I'm not going crazy. Thank you Star. Your... Your a good friend. Even with the whole queen thing. But truth be told, this voice is giving me a headache. I'll be back at camp, resting. " She turned, after dipping her head to Star, and headed into the forest. Before she entered the deeper part, she turned back, then was eaten by the shadows, heading home.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    9    10    11    12    13   ..   30 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us