mission goofy
01:45:59 
Finally riding the stationary bike again lol
 Nevermore.
01:45:39 Never/Nev
150 is the heaviest a wolf can be.
 The NightClan
01:44:42 Wolfy, Night
Can someone tell me when the weight of a wolf is at its max?
 Salom_
01:35:11 Sal, Salmon
Mods let me know if advertising that isn't allowed, but it's just a game! Not a mush thing
 Salom_
01:34:36 Sal, Salmon
-WP Click-
Bored? Want input on a new character? Come try the OC rating game!
 Malcuth
01:32:15 Wander
Thoughts on this custom coat?
-Click-
 Nevermore.
01:31:40 Never/Nev
Every ten levels you unlock a new biome
 Sabbath
01:31:24 Rook
Narran
I believe it's every 10 levels you'll unlock the next terrain
 Narran Park
01:29:49 Sting
How many levels until you unlock a new biome?
 Sabbath
01:15:02 Rook
Finally completed my quest to complete 10 levels in Tundra.

I have... so many ptarmigan feathers and so many snowy owl feathers xD
 Continental Wolves
01:14:20 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Ara
I don't think they do, at least I've never seen it
 Arachne
01:12:50 Ara/Kat
Weight: 86 Pounds
Build: Lanky
Fur Type: Bald

im glad they added this detail to bald wolves lol, makes me wonder can they pass it on to non-bald wolves
 Continental Wolves
01:11:49 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Bao Buns
That's the goal actually, I'd love to log in for a year straight
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:59:15 Bau
Kalian

It looks great! I love it
 Chaotic Twins
12:58:51 Ryder,Kalian
how does my palette look?
 Ghost Queen
12:54:17 Ghost, Hades, Anubis
I th8nk I'm 200 and something
 -Sweet-Poison-
12:52:56 Bau
Ems

You have logged in 50 days in a row.
Damn... Yours is so high, almost a year :0
 Continental Wolves
12:52:04 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
You have logged in 312 days in a row :3

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Baboon : +4
Leopard : -5
Wolverine : -3
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   13 

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 22, 2024 03:45 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

((Reminder to add character tags to your post so that people know who your character is and who you're addressing.))

Edsel "Eddie" Virginia // 15 // Male // Vampiric Siren // M: Star, Alex, Silver

If dread was an actual physical thing, Eddie was certain he'd be feeling it right then. Right that moment and that second. He had walked into the gym hoping to just relax a bit and run the track. But seeing... those three?

Two of them weren't bad at all. But one of them made his stomach churn with unease. The last encounter had not been ... great. He skirted to the edges, hoping largely to go unnoticed by the majority of everyone while he stretched out.

Always good to stretch before a walk, run or any strenuous exercise or activity. Not that it really mattered, he still wasn't sure. But at least he got an A for Effort, right?

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 22, 2024 05:01 PM

Phoenix Rose

Neutral

Give Award
Silver Mar || 14 || F || Fire || Memory Magic || M: Alex, Star
Silver was shocked at how observant this new girl was. She thought herself observant but she had nothing on this young lady. Tuning to address her she said, "I don't think that my magic would be very useful for dealing with clones, given that it is location-based not person-based. My magic is pretty useful for detective-type work. Land memories show what actually happened not what a person thought happened. By the way, what is your name, I don't think I ever caught it." Silver wished that she had a better memory for names, but she often was too caught up in her own world, and she didn't think that she had interacted with this girl before. They definitely had not talked.

Edited at April 22, 2024 05:01 PM by Phoenix Rose
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 22, 2024 05:08 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || F || Storm || winged/elemental || M: Alex, Silver
"what i meant is making clones of your own from a memory, but yeah, it is." she folded her hands gently. she often got thought of as weird because of it but it was one of her talents. she noticed the boy but didn't think anything of it, perferring to focus on her own conversation. "most think i'm weird or creepy because of me knowing so much about someone but it's just a talent of mine."
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 22, 2024 05:53 PM

Phoenix Rose

Neutral

Give Award
Silver Mar || 14 || F || Fire || Memory Magic || M: Alex, Star
"It's a talent I envy. I thought myself observant, but my own people-watching skills are nothing in comparison to yours. I haven't ever tried to make a clone, not really sure how I would go about it. All I know is that it takes a lot of energy to show anything I see to someone else. Might be worth a shot though." Silver gave a shy smile. "I am always interested in figuring out other things my magic can do."
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 22, 2024 07:18 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alexandra Wolff || 15 || Fire || Female || Shifter || M: Silver, Star
-
How does Star know so much about shifters? Not like there is a book. But deep down, I know she is mostly right. My forth form is powerful, but I unlock it a round 16, soon then. Watching Silver and Star converse, I lean back and wait. Liam has not talked in a while. I should go see if something is wrong.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 09:16 AM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || F || Storm || winged/elemental || M: Alex, Silver
"i'm just naturally shy so i watch a lot of people. i can try and help, but elemental isn't much help with Memory Magic, although the illusion part of Shadow might be able to help." she thought about it for a moment and answered Alex's unanswered question. "and in case you were wondering Alex, i do a lot of studing so i know quite a bit about most powers and species." she brought a random notebook out of her backpack and flipped through it.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 04:08 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kalen Hemera // 17 // M // Fire Lead // Tigon Shifter // M: Star, Alex, Silver

The fact of the matter was the more important point of the fact that Kalen was rather adept at eavesdropping. It was how he learned what had happened, when it had happened and whatnot. He liked to keep up to date on all the information and going ons in the school.

His piercing green eyes settled on the three younger students as he let the weights drop down to the ground. Oh this was too easy.

"Sounds like somebody is a try-hard pick me, eh?" Kalen's words were smooth and barbed, focused on the three. "Oh I know all about this or that," he rolled his eyes. "Here's the truth, you don't. If you really did, you wouldn't be here at the school learning about things."

He scoffed lightly. "You're what... twelve? If that? Take a hint and try not to be a Mary Sue, mkay? Nobody actually knows everything about everyone, kid. You're a tryhard know-it-all and honestly, it's not a good look for anyone."

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 04:47 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || F || Storm || winged/elemental || M: Alex, Silver, Kalen
she ignored him, continuing the conversation with Alex and Silver. after a few minutes her hands clenched in annoyance and she spun around. "WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP? NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION! and i'm actually 15, dimwited shifter." she turned back around, her wings forming a wall that blocked him out as a spire of rock launched him backwards into a wall.
InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 05:35 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award

Kalen Hemera // 17 // M // Fire Lead // Shifter // M: Star, Alex, Silver

Kalen raised a single eyebrow as she shouted back at him, attempting to try and maybe attack? The little pebble that rose from the floor was less than terrifying. As if the entire school hadn't been reinforced to make sure fights like that didn't happen. "So not only are you dramatic and whiny, you're also brainless. Nice touch."

Kalen kicked the pebble aside. "You can't fight me with abilities, kid. Entire boarding school has charms, reinforcements and whatnot to prevent that," he leaned up against the weight rack, one arm over his head as his eyes flashed briefly, a sharper and far more cruel smile drew over his face. "But I wouldn't fight me anyways. Not only would you get your hide handed to you on a silver platter but then you'll have to report to Layne."

Not that Layne was a threat but he could hype him up. "He's pretty chill normally. But he doesn't take well to your kind. Y'know, the stuck-up know-it-all pick-me kind of vibe that can't handle any sort of real life talk and heaven forbid, you admit your ego is high enough it'd be considered cliff diving to jump off of," Kalen snorted and shook his head. "Besides, the real threat? Headmaster Zeller. I wouldn't... if you don't have to see him, don't. Malcolm... he's ... something is off with him."

InterRealm School for the Blessed // RPApril 23, 2024 05:43 PM

Star Tha AOD

Neutral

Give Award
Star || 15 || F || Storm || winged/elemental || M: Alex, Silver, Kalen
she picked the pebble up and threw it at him, hitting him in the face with it, obviously still annoyed. "i never asked for your opinion Kalen." she sighed and grabbed one of the weights geez i hate nosy people "you know, i really wanna throw this at you but i won't because i don't want to break you" she threw it at a dummy and it crushed the dummy. little better but not much, oh well.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
   1   ..    8    9    10    11    12   ..   13 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us