Wolf Play : Whats up With Roleplays Lately?
Chatbox
 Boeing
07:02:12 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I only clicked it because it wasn't a WP forum link lol
wait. I swear... one day someone's uploading a gif of rickroll onto postimages >.>
 kycantina
07:00:23 ky
Con, one day you're going to need us to actually click the links you send and by then it'll be too late
 Geo
06:59:32 xx
venn
i can only imagine LOL
 Convivial
06:59:27 You've been Conned
Venn
It's an option on phone cameras that zooms out, makes anything up close look really funny so people will take pictures of eachother with 0.5 just for jokes
 Salom_
06:59:25 Sal, Salmon
Convivial
A bit! ItÂ’s silly, I like it
 Salom_
06:59:03 Sal, Salmon
Venn
.5 is a camera zoom setting! You can take funny looking pictures if you zoom out til it says “.5x”
 Vennenum
06:58:16 Venn/Venne
Whats 0.5?
 Vennenum
06:57:54 Venn/Venne
That negative sign needs to be larger.

Lost count how many times we get this question. Lmao
 Convivial
06:57:50 You've been Conned
Chat does this look like it was taken from 0.5
-Click-
 Kháos
06:57:24 Kaos || Khaos
😦 No, you have no space available to bury anything. The option to Bury only appears when you do. The -9 means you are beyond your limit and cannot bury anything until 10 items are unburied/used.
 Geo
06:57:09 xx
OHHHH ok thanks i've been trying to figure that out for the longest time
 kycantina
06:56:23 ky
Geo, yeah that's negative nine lol
 Geo
06:56:17 xx
i tried appraising them to see if that was the issue
 Geo
06:55:33 xx
here sorry for the wait -Click-
 Existence
06:54:37 Exist / Kuskyn
-Click-
Sweet blep now I want to change my avatar again ;-;
 Tech
06:53:34 
My demon boy
-WP Click-
 Vennenum
06:52:24 Venn/Venne
Geo - is there a negative sign?
 KateXiX
06:51:35 
Geo
can you send/post a picture so we can see what the page looks like for you
 Kháos
06:51:15 Kaos || Khaos
Geo-
Could you provide a screenshot please? ^^'
 KateXiX
06:50:54 
I can get into the top 25 for FMC ranking. I need to explore more if i really want to get higher than that

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Badger : +3
Copperhead : -4
Mojave Green Rattler : +5
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Whats up With Roleplays Lately?July 17, 2024 01:22 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Hey guys, back again with another anti-AI post. For my next trick, I will be dissecting character sign-ups generated by AI and what to look for.
-
-Hair is often related to water. The use of "cascades down their shoulders" is in almost every AI sign-up for a character with long hair.
-phrases such as "transitions seamlessly" also seem to be common, in reference to clothing or colors usually.
-Enriching is a word that is used often to try to convey depth. Enriching clothes, enriching colors, etc etc.
-I would always be suspicious of a sign-up that overuses big words and is written pretentiously, for lack of a better word. If you notice a bunch of people with flowy writing who repeat the same large words or phrases, I suggest copy-pasting the descriptions and then seeing if you can find even one distinctive quality that would show that these were indeed written by different authors. If it's AI, 9 times out of 10, you will not be able to distinguish the writing styles from one another. This of course would only work if you have a ton of people signing up and you notice a few suspicious posts, but still, could be a good practice maybe
-again, formidable and enigmatic are always words to be on the lookout for. On character sign-ups, I also noticed the words broad, conviction, conveying, unwavering, fostering, diverse, exhibit, elegance, navigate, captivated, and other words like this. However, human authors with large vocabularies would also use these, so I would only be suspicious if every character sign-up by this author uses these words repeatedly (across numerous sign-ups and numerous times in the same form). I would also overanalyze the writing for that AI-vibe, and see if you can find a pattern in their posts.
-This is a bit more challenging to nail down the exact patterns because, while it is obvious once you know what it looks like, I'm afraid I may accidentally get genuinely skilled writers caught in the crossfire because my descriptions can't narrow down the details enough. So I just suggest being wary and doing your best to look for repetition that sounds somewhat unnatural and formulaic. I will try to add to this as I obsessively Hunt The Machine some more. I will say I have noticed some people heavily using AI in the RP scene and getting away with it, so I would not give people a pass simply because they're renowned writers - it could be that people just haven't noticed the patterns and similarities between them and other AI users. remember to support human artists/writers !!

Forums > Roleplay
   1   ..    6    7    8    9 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us