Wolf Play : People tick me off...
Chatbox
 The Night Walker
08:42:30 Anemoia/Aedra
ET
Lmao- I'm off to watch said show and eat because I have eaten yet today.
 Eternity
08:41:43 ET
Moonnightshade
Oh from holiday or?
It definitely has a lot of old buildings, makes the streets pretty interesting!
There's a lot of very modern parts too though, it's a big city. :]
 Moonnightshade
08:40:17 
Et
We came back from London not to long ago. It was really old fashioned to me
 Eternity
08:39:27 ET
Nah guys, guys. Not even for a whole flat. I'm talking 1-2k for a ROOM in someone else's flat LMAOOOO
 Boo
08:39:17 Chrissy
the housing problem around here is so bad. people live in tents right downtown. 😞
 Eternity
08:38:42 ET
Wilvy
London is a fucking shitshow. It's SO bad.

I wish man </3
But that's great! :D Always super nice to have your own place for a uh.. More reasonable price.

I knew London was going to be expensive but jesus, not this expensive. Some places are even higher - a lot of the accommodation specifically for students is like 400-500 A WEEK. It's insane, I have no idea who is paying that.

Starmutt
😭 That's so painful. Sounds like London LMAOO I'm trying to look on the middle/lower end and it's still a fortune.

Night Walker
Mood to be honest, that's me playing all games, I'm just a bit too nervy LMAO
 Celestial Saga
08:38:20 Queen / Jo
IÂ’m back
 starmutt
08:37:50 marsh | they/it
1 bedroom, 1 studio + 2 bath. but located 10 min drive from the university so that explains the price lol.
still dumb though
 starmutt
08:37:01 marsh | they/it
Chrissy
literally </3
the rent inflation in my city is so stupid
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:36:22 Zombified Breyer
I live in a two bedroom, two bath apartment.
 Wilverbeast
08:36:10 Will
@Chrissy

Like I said
I rent from my family 😭

They have a lil in-law apartment I moved into my senior year lmao
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:35:42 Zombified Breyer
Geez and I thought my rent of $1,350 a month was bad.
 Boo
08:35:34 Chrissy
i was gonna say who's got rent under 2k and can i get in on it? 😭
 starmutt
08:34:54 marsh | they/it
my rent in my apartment back in the states is 2k a month
i am losing so hard
 The Night Walker
08:34:44 Anemoia/Aedra
It*
 The Night Walker
08:34:32 Anemoia/Aedra
ET
Got jumpscared by the sound in a random game yesterday- I didn't even see I and my brain went "Oh shit-"
 Wilverbeast
08:33:47 Will
@Etea

Oh my god
A week?!

I pay like 300$ a month D:

Granted it's my family I rent from but damn
 Anatolian Shepherd
08:33:31 Zombified Breyer
-WP Click-
I need some gear ideas for thus little lady. Her talents are awful but she's a DH so she stays instead of becoming bones lol.
 Howlster
08:33:31 
Hello I am new here.
 Eternity
08:33:12 ET
Night Walker
The trends that came from it were super interesting!
But yeah, I agree, that low clicking sound is way creepier than most roars/screams/ etc.
I'm not much of a gamer so I'd definitely be too smooth brained for it too.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Death Adder : +1
Spotted Hyena : +5
Copperhead : +4
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl
   1    2 

People tick me off...September 14, 2023 11:43 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
SOOOO...
This will be where I post my rants from now on :D
First Rant.
So.. I sold my heart horse at the end of... I think March now because I didn't have the room for her and I didn't want her to just sit because she could have been being used as a little girls trail horse or easy-going lesson horse. So, I sold her to this nice couple who said she was going to have a nice little retirement home, and it was about 20 minutes from where I lived, and I could go see her anytime I wanted too... So, for 300 bucks, I sold her (I originally wanted 1500 because she could still be ridden, and was an AMAZING horse.) But, I wasn't looking for a fight and just wanted her to have a nice home, so, I sold her.

Come to find out at the end start of May, she ended up at an auction. I'm gonna stop here and explain a few things before I continue. My boyfriends best friends mother owns a horse barn where she takes in animals (mainly equines) and gives them another chance at life instead of letting them go to kill-buyers and all that. She's an amazing person. But, back to my horse... She ends up at this auction and then ends up at this barn.. My boyfriend and I help her out sometimes and that's when I noticed her there.. I literally walked straight up to them and asked if the paint mare's name was Whiskey(my mares name) and if she was sold yet.. Sadly, she was.

Fast forwarding to me getting the lady's info that bought my mare, SHE called ME after me telling her who I was and everything (keep this in mind) saying that she was doing great and she was going to be well taken care of and what not. Well.. fast forward again, my boyfriend was trying to surprise me last week with going to see her because this lady said I could go see her whenever I wanted I just have to ask.. Well, he did.. and.. This lady never got back to him..

WELL. I figured out why!!

My mare is now back at my boyfriends bsf mothers barn, up for sale AGAIN.

I wish so badly that I could strangle EVERYONE who put her through that, myself included. I blame myself more than anything... I guess the thing I don't understand is how can someone sound so nice and amazing but turn around and do something so... inconsiderate? I can't go into depth becuase it'll get my in trouble- But.. Yeah..

There's my rant....

Edited at September 14, 2023 11:47 PM by Yukon's Castle
People tick me off...September 15, 2023 12:10 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Oh no! This is an awful situation!

If I may ask, why not buy her back and lease her out to a little girl that would absoulty adore her? I know that you may not have the time, nor space, but if they are willing to pay for board, feed, and such, as well as use her, she'll still be in your name, and if you feel it isn't a good match, get her back without having to watch her be for sale again?

I understand that this isn't always the thing that ends up happening, but something similar happend with my mothers warmblood. She leased him out to a great barn where he took kids that weren't fortunate enough to have a horse into the hunter show ring. He was "Sold" to a trainer that wasn't aware that he was on a lease, once it got sorted out, my mother ended up leasing him to the trainer with the agreement that if needed to get rid of him, she would get him back, trainer paying for shipping. He is now retired at the age of 27 in a 3 acre pasture with one other buddy living the best of his life, showing far behind him.

Either way, I hope it gets better for you and Whiskey, and keep me updated on what happens with your mare! I can't imagine watching the same thing happen with my heart horse <3

Edit: And do not blame yourself! There is no way of knowing that this would happen!

Edited at September 15, 2023 12:11 AM by Jumping Wolves
People tick me off...September 15, 2023 12:35 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Because she does have some joint issues(I was taking care of them before I sold her, I told the people she had them).. and she can be hot headed to new people riding her (tossing head, crow hop, the usual testing) , and I didn't want a lawsuit (not saying this would happen, just a percaution).. Also, I didn't want her leaving the property she was on, and no one wanted to drive to come to her. (I did try this before selling her). So, I sold her to these people that my moms friend knew and vouged for, then this all happened..
If I get her back, she will NEVER leave my property again that's for damn sure.

Jumping Wolves said:

Oh no! This is an awful situation!

If I may ask, why not buy her back and lease her out to a little girl that would absoulty adore her? I know that you may not have the time, nor space, but if they are willing to pay for board, feed, and such, as well as use her, she'll still be in your name, and if you feel it isn't a good match, get her back without having to watch her be for sale again?

I understand that this isn't always the thing that ends up happening, but something similar happend with my mothers warmblood. She leased him out to a great barn where he took kids that weren't fortunate enough to have a horse into the hunter show ring. He was "Sold" to a trainer that wasn't aware that he was on a lease, once it got sorted out, my mother ended up leasing him to the trainer with the agreement that if needed to get rid of him, she would get him back, trainer paying for shipping. He is now retired at the age of 27 in a 3 acre pasture with one other buddy living the best of his life, showing far behind him.

Either way, I hope it gets better for you and Whiskey, and keep me updated on what happens with your mare! I can't imagine watching the same thing happen with my heart horse <3

Edit: And do not blame yourself! There is no way of knowing that this would happen!

People tick me off...September 15, 2023 01:12 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award

Luckily for you, there are such good supplements and injections theses days to help with joint issuses, not that it's all going to go away, but to make the lovely girl comfortable <3

That may be the case, but any rider that rides a lesson horse, I would hope be used to that, after all, my OTTB thinks he's a bucking bronco and he was used as a lesson horse for a few months lol, but I know that I live in a state where you can't file a lawsuit if injuried by a horse, not sure about you though since I know it's not the case everywhere. If you get her back, don't let her out of your sight! Hold on to her tight <3
May I ask how old she is?
People tick me off...September 15, 2023 10:49 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
She just turned 19.
Whiskey is a Registered APHA mare, she's a beauty..
I'll post some photos of her below.

Jumping Wolves said:

Luckily for you, there are such good supplements and injections theses days to help with joint issuses, not that it's all going to go away, but to make the lovely girl comfortable <3

That may be the case, but any rider that rides a lesson horse, I would hope be used to that, after all, my OTTB thinks he's a bucking bronco and he was used as a lesson horse for a few months lol, but I know that I live in a state where you can't file a lawsuit if injuried by a horse, not sure about you though since I know it's not the case everywhere. If you get her back, don't let her out of your sight! Hold on to her tight <3
May I ask how old she is?

People tick me off...September 15, 2023 10:54 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ignore my.. whatever I may look like but yeh, here's my pretty girl.. This was last summer (not the one that just ended) at a local fair I rode in with her.
Also, the headstall may look like its literally shoving itself against her eye- but I promise you it was lose enough to not cause any harm :D

I had her on supplements and everything at this time, but I was also working on gaining her muscle back. (She looks a little on the thinner side in these photos)

Mod edit: Removed due to lack of credits and human in photos are not allowed.

Mod edit: Removed due to lack of credits and human in photos are not allowed

Mod edit: Removed due to lack of credits and humans in photos are not allowed

Edited at September 15, 2023 12:31 PM by Feiella
People tick me off...September 15, 2023 10:55 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Let me find photos of her face without the bridle~ That's literally my favorite part about her. I love her blaze and eyes.

Edited at September 15, 2023 10:56 AM by Yukon's Castle
People tick me off...September 15, 2023 11:01 AM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
These are a little bit of older picutres, but, It still shows how pretty she is.
Her right eye is half blue half brown, and I've also always loved the small diamond type shape on her front left leg.
Snapchat-1733503724.jpg
Snapchat-1431291805.jpg
FB-IMG-1639451703280.jpg
People tick me off...September 15, 2023 11:16 AM

Nevermore.

Neutral

Give Award
Awww lovely girl! The camera just loves her! <3 She has such sweet and soft eyes *^*
She looks like a good weight to me as a TB owner xD
People tick me off...September 15, 2023 12:07 PM

Yukon's Castle

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sadly she isn't now...
But, I'm hoping my mom allows me to bring her home, currently we have 6 other horses, and 3 goats which take up 1 of the stalls. So, maybe we can either build her a new one or kick a younger horse out of a stall for now so she can have somewhere on really cold nights... That is if I have come up with the money to bring her home.

Jumping Wolves said:
Awww lovely girl! The camera just loves her! <3 She has such sweet and soft eyes *^*
She looks like a good weight to me as a TB owner xD

Forums > Socialize > Growl
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us