Wolf Play : im so tired (big vent)
Chatbox
 Malcuth
09:49:00 Wander
-WP Click-
I'm so impatient, I love to see what he produces from females:)
 Transcendence
09:48:32 free palestine
Whats the best level in forest to snag spirit ancestor encounters lol
 Insane Sanity
09:47:10 Insane | Sanity
Haha, I have not seen that movie, not a huge fan of scary movies O.O
 Hallow's Eve
09:46:29 Hallow, Eve
Honestly I'm in a Halloween mood lol. I also just watched the first scream movie
 Insane Sanity
09:45:50 Insane | Sanity
Just curious, but why Slasher? :3
 Hallow's Eve
09:45:23 Hallow, Eve
I understand lol. And you could name him slasher!
 Insane Sanity
09:42:15 Insane | Sanity
And then I can say "like father like son" xD
 Insane Sanity
09:42:01 Insane | Sanity
I think it'll look good with his dad's design :p
 Transcendence
09:41:53 free palestine
Obscuro
 Insane Sanity
09:41:17 Insane | Sanity
I need a name for my DH Amela... I'm also thinking of customizing him to be like his dad but I'll throw on the new exclusive pelt when it drops next month :3
 Transcendence
09:41:00 free palestine
I meant to be funny but its probably not 😭
 Transcendence
09:40:38 free palestine
Me with my abliest mom where is she when i need her xx
 Insane Sanity
09:38:50 Insane | Sanity
Like I love my mom but I'm 25, let me take care of myself x'D
 Insane Sanity
09:38:32 Insane | Sanity
Overall good, a little stressed cause mom has been overbearing xD
 Hallow's Eve
09:37:54 Hallow, Eve
How are you doing?
 Insane Sanity
09:37:02 Insane | Sanity
Hi Hallow ^^
 Hallow's Eve
09:35:56 Hallow, Eve
Hey Insanity!
 Insane Sanity
09:35:27 Insane | Sanity
Paws for this beautiful boy?
-WP Click-
 Zeraphia
09:34:19 Vah stalks forums
Exist

Nice!
 Boeing
09:32:05 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Devi
It doesn't but it's nice to imagine that it does

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Mojave Green Rattler : +2
Bengal Tiger : -1
Bobcat : 0
    Winter   Night  Weather:  Blizzard  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Growl

im so tired (big vent)December 30, 2023 09:52 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

I've just been so tired recently tbh. I have no motivation for so many things. Not too long ago I got diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder. Lately it's been hard to do the most simple shit like brushing my teeth or eating or even getting out of bed. I feel so alone in my head :(

I try talking to others, roleplaying, being the happiest person I can be but in reality I'm actually so tired and I don't know how much longer I can go on.

I've gotten into therapy but I haven't had a single real session. They've cancelled all three fucking sessions I've scheduled. I'll probably have to get another therapist but i am so fucking tired. And I'm so tired of waiting I just want to get help already.

I'm on depression medication, but I feel like it's not working at all. I feel like nothing's ever going to work. I've been so depressed for the past 4 years I feel like I'm never going to get better. Like nothing is ever going to help me. With every week I lose more and more hope for myself and my future - I can't even imagine a future for myself other than one where I'm not alive anymore.

My mom says she's here to help me but I really don't even know if I believe that. She found out that I was trans and told me it was just some "result of my depression" and that "im living in some kind of fantasy world I need to wake up from" what the fuck??? literally what???

Absolutely nobody in my family supports trans people or even queer people. i feel so alone. I had attempted just last month and my mom was just pissed at me and kept bringing up that i "didnt even consider how it would affect other people"

I just recently began dating my best friend of a couple of years. I've felt feelings for her since sometime in May. But I've had so many bad encounters with relationships that I am so so scared I'm going to do something wrong or shes going to stab me in the back like many people ive let walk all over me. She's so amazing and sweet and caring and really? I don't believe she would do something like that. But I've grown to have such bad abandonment issues its not even funny

I feel so alone in my head. I don't want some hotline. I want authentic human support if anyone could provide some.
but if not, its okay i guess. i needed to get all of this out. It's become almost impossible anymore to pretend everything is okay

Forums > Socialize > Growl

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us