Hallow

Oooh he's gorgeous!
 Hallow's Eve
05:39:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
This is Wraith!
 Silver Winter Pack
05:38:41 Haven
oh yeah did I mention I went camping yesterday?
 Silver Winter Pack
05:37:57 Haven
back, and holy shit! 2 canoes flipped and I was the one who could bring the 4 boys back with a kayak. I'm 108 pounds which isn't much but when you add it to the kayak's weight, which also had some water in It, and the weight of one of the boys it equaled at least 250 lb. I took them all one at a time.
 Zeraphia
05:36:37 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Sure!
 Hallow's Eve
05:36:17 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wanna see him?
 Zeraphia
05:34:58 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ooff. That's even worse. Having to move around something inconvenient. Ugh.
 Nez.ity
05:34:20 
Vah

Yeah and its making it hard for us to decor the room, because I want the bed in the closet...but the TV will have to be near the leak because we won't see it if its else where.
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Reigns Animations | closedOctober 20, 2023 08:51 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
Alrighty everyone :) so, I think I'm going to close orders for now for halloween animations, A so I can catch up and B I want to try and get them done for halloween for you guys too :)
-
I'm thinking as well, for the next month (November), or once I've gotten through all these orders, of doing christmas animations, what do you guys think? :) I'll be doing them throughout November and maybe into early Dec, but I'll be busy with work and spending time with my family after that so probably won't take on too many during that time.
-
Also, I've done a piece with my OC Reverie to show kind of how complicated I can manage at the moment too :)
E-G-1-Rev.png
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 20, 2023 08:54 PM

Futon_Stalker

Lightbringer

Give Award
I dont celebrate cristmas but i would love to see more animations :]
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 20, 2023 08:57 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Futon_Stalker said:

Thats ok :) I was thinking of doing non-themed sorta ones through the normal months and then during like Feburary doing valentines ones too :)
Should I do some that stay all the time for non-themed ones? and then have a section for seasonal/themed ones? Or do it as they only come up in the 'off-months'? :)
Thankyou for the feedback too <3
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 20, 2023 08:59 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I'd love some Christmas animations!
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 20, 2023 09:04 PM

Futon_Stalker

Lightbringer

Give Award
It's up to how much you want to keep this active but i think any animations you color would be great :]

3amReign said:

Futon_Stalker said:

Thats ok :) I was thinking of doing non-themed sorta ones through the normal months and then during like Feburary doing valentines ones too :)
Should I do some that stay all the time for non-themed ones? and then have a section for seasonal/themed ones? Or do it as they only come up in the 'off-months'? :)

Reigns Animations | closedOctober 20, 2023 09:19 PM

Soulfur

Darkseeker

Give Award

Soulfur said:
Pack Name + Number: Soulfur 306336
Animation: Pumpkin Cuddles
Option: Feline
Character: https://postimg.cc/gxrttT7G (my son)
Other?: No theme song but I'm currently obsessed with Monster by Lady Gaga

hehe I love you banner :)
Accepted, he's very cute do you by any chance have a side view too? with the tail as well please? :)
total: 600 - 5% = 570mush

haha thank you ! and https://postimg.cc/n91QLvGc here it is ! let me know if this works or if you need any other pictures :) thank you so much again.
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 20, 2023 09:43 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

High Hills Pack said:
I'd love some Christmas animations!

Cool beans :) After I do these I'll pick some out :)

Futon_Stalker said:
It's up to how much you want to keep this active but i think any animations you color would be great :]

3amReign said:

Futon_Stalker said:

True, I'll see how I feel when I pick some more out to do :)
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 20, 2023 09:44 PM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award

Soulfur said:

Soulfur said:
Pack Name + Number: Soulfur 306336
Option: Feline
Character: https://postimg.cc/gxrttT7G (my son)
Other?: No theme song but I'm currently obsessed with Monster by Lady Gaga

hehe I love you banner :)
Accepted, he's very cute do you by any chance have a side view too? with the tail as well please? :)
total: 600 - 5% = 570mush

haha thank you ! and https://postimg.cc/n91QLvGc here it is ! let me know if this works or if you need any other pictures :) thank you so much again.

Coolio, that one should be right I think :) Thankyou
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 21, 2023 12:02 AM

AlteoriPaws

Darkseeker

Give Award

3amReign said:
AlteoriPaws said:

Form

Pack Name + Number: AlteoriPaws #302309
Animation: Just Keep Running
Character: Bastimmy
Ghost Colours: white
Other?: Thank you once again! If you need more references I'll send his refsheet.net just send me a pm :D

Form

Animation: Evil Pets
Character: Limbow
Type: Canine
Other?: OH MY GOD! thank you for this opportunity Limbows markings I admit can be confusing so if you need more references I'll gladly provide you his refsheet.net as for his eyes I'd understand if you don't want to go the miles to make edits so please don't feel obligated to do so feel free to use your artistic freedom when it comes to all the backgrounds

Form

Option: Canine
Character: If you dont want to do Bastimmy again then i have this little guy Frisk
Other?: no particular notes here oh before I forget my favorite song mh there a few but I can't help but enjoy " The world we knew by Frank Sinatra" (what can I say I have a wet heart)

Form

Animation: Maniacal Laugh
Character: Rhydian
Text Colour/s: red
Option: Canine
Other?: N/A

Should all be ok, I'll let you know when I get up to them if I have trouble following htose refs :)
- For Bastimmy, Just Keep Running, I may not be able to do the dots on their rump/knee but I'll see if I can get it right :)
- For Limbow, is it just that theyre pure white (as in no pupil) if so then I should be able to do that, I'd just colour the actual lines a little
- For the third, you only have four orders so far so you can get another for Bastimmy too if you wanted, I don't mind doing the same character twice
-- Also for the third for Frisk, it should be ok, I just probably can't do the tiny dots on the tail but the rest I should probably be able to get them :)
- For Rhydian, should be all good, but do you have a piece showing his chest area? Or is it just the same as the back? If so then I'll follow that :)
Total Price (not including an extra pumpkin for Bast unless you want one, then I'll add it to this order)
(5600-5%) + (150-5%) + (900-5%) + (150-5%) =
5320 + 143 + 855 + 143 = 6461mush
Yes, his eyes are pure white. As for Frisk ill definitely change him out for for Bastimmy! Thank you for letting me know. oh and Rhydian so i dont have a refrence photot for his chest but i can give you a description (or make you a small sketch) though you can see a snip of it here https://postimg.cc/gnBnmd9r
Reigns Animations | closedOctober 21, 2023 09:06 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Christmas ones would be amazing!

Although, adding to above, if you had like a 1-3 non-holiday ones all the time (and switching them out time to time) that would be cool too. Having a variety to choose from is great and increases the chances of orders. At least, that works on me xD

Forums > Artwork > Art Shops
   1   ..    4    5    6    7    8    9    10 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us