Wolf Play : Royal Blood, Mortal Life | Fantasy RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Zeraphia
05:40:36 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Oooh he's gorgeous!
 Hallow's Eve
05:39:40 Hallow, Eve
-WP Click-
This is Wraith!
 Silver Winter Pack
05:38:41 Haven
oh yeah did I mention I went camping yesterday?
 Silver Winter Pack
05:37:57 Haven
back, and holy shit! 2 canoes flipped and I was the one who could bring the 4 boys back with a kayak. I'm 108 pounds which isn't much but when you add it to the kayak's weight, which also had some water in It, and the weight of one of the boys it equaled at least 250 lb. I took them all one at a time.
 Zeraphia
05:36:37 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Sure!
 Hallow's Eve
05:36:17 Hallow, Eve
Zera

Wanna see him?
 Zeraphia
05:34:58 Vah was attacked
Nez

Ooff. That's even worse. Having to move around something inconvenient. Ugh.
 Nez.ity
05:34:20 
Vah

Yeah and its making it hard for us to decor the room, because I want the bed in the closet...but the TV will have to be near the leak because we won't see it if its else where.
 Zeraphia
05:33:56 Vah was attacked
Katy

Oh man! Lactose is a buggar as well--
 distant-lands
05:33:34 katy | beetle
Vah,
well that's good at least! i've never had an issue with gluten but i'm lactose intolerant and have been accidentally "poisoned" a few times xD
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:32:46 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Ooh
Yay!
I'm immediately going there!
 Zeraphia
05:32:25 Vah was attacked
Hallow

Very nice!!

Katy

Haha--I mean, I deifnitely have brain fog and a bit of rumblies but it hasn't been too terrible. So I'm thinking it was a very "light" contaminationing
 distant-lands
05:32:05 katy | beetle
Pyro,
my bad, lol! it's uploaded to my forum art gallery too ^^
 Zeraphia
05:31:47 Vah was attacked
Nez

Oh man. Of course it's leaking in the one singular place that you definitely don't want it to leak by.
 distant-lands
05:31:41 katy | beetle
Vah,
i just need to finish it before the 24hrs is up </3 i had big ideas and now it's time to execute them, lol.

awh that's not good! hopefully you feel alright
 Hallow's Eve
05:31:18 Hallow, Eve
Zera

I'm doing good! I finally got the wolf I have been talking about customized!
 Nez.ity
05:30:44 
Vah

I never liked the bed frame so I pretended to be upset about it breaking lmao! I want something a bit more fancier.

The leak. Well, its not bad but my boyfriend thinks moving certain things around will get his Xbox wet and damaged due to it.
 Pyr0M4ni@
05:30:08 Silver/Pyro/Luna
Deviant art🥲
I can't view 😭😭

But I want to
 Zeraphia
05:30:04 Vah was attacked
Nez

Agh, eat some for me please!! I miss Zaxby's.

Hallow

Not bad, how are you?
 Zeraphia
05:29:43 Vah was attacked
Katy

XDD take your time, I'm not too much of a hurry.

Been going pretty okay, I think. I might've gotten glutened from my sister on accident.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +1
Black Bear : -4
Coyote : +3
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Royal Blood, Mortal Life | Fantasy RP | Open!August 23, 2024 05:12 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Table of Contents
Post One - Table of Contents
Post Two - Plot
Post Three - Rules
Post Four - Roles
Post Five - Sign Up Sheet
Post Six - Threads & Other Info

Edited at August 25, 2024 03:54 PM by Salem
Royal Blood, Mortal Life | Fantasy RP | Open!August 23, 2024 05:17 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Plot
The largest vampire kingdom in existence decided to conduct an experiment with its 6-9 heirs, sending them into human civilization as infants without any knowledge of their true nature. The goal was to see how well vampires could blend into human society without bias or awareness of their heritage. As these heirs reach adulthood, they begin to experience strange changes—thirst for blood, heightened senses, and other unusual abilities. Confused and desperate for answers, they start researching their origins, uncovering clues that lead them to their true identity.

Along the way, they encounter mysterious NPCs who seem to know more than they’re letting on, pushing them further down the path to their forgotten kingdom. Once they return, they are welcomed back as princes and princesses, tasked with learning the ways of royal life and embracing their vampiric nature. However, as they begin their training, rivalry brews among the heirs. Each one vies to prove their worth, knowing that only one of them can claim the throne and become the next ruler of the vampire kingdom.

Royal Blood, Mortal Life | Fantasy RP | Open!August 25, 2024 03:39 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Rules
1.Respect Other Players. Always be respectful in OOC (Out of Character) conversations. This includes no bullying, harassment, or any form of disrespect towards others.

2. Godmodding/Powerplaying is Prohibited. Do not control other players' characters without permission. Every character should have their own agency.

3. Character Limits. Characters should not be overly powerful or have abilities that make them invincible. Balance is key to ensure everyone can enjoy the RP.

4. Activity Checks. If you need to take a break or won't be able to post for a while, please notify the group. This helps to keep the RP moving smoothly.

5. Post Quality. While the RP doesn't require advanced writing, please ensure your posts are clear, coherent, and free of major spelling/grammar errors.

6. Follow the General RP Rules. Please make sure to follow all of Eve’s established RP rules. If you haven’t reviewed them yet, please do so before participating.

7. Reservation Limits. Reservations last for 24 hours. If you need an additional 12 hours, please PM me directly to request an extension.

8. Self-Reservations Only. You must reserve your own spot in the forum; no one else can do it for you. Be sure to secure your place by making a reservation yourself.

9. No Pettiness. If your character is declined, it’s likely because something was off. I’m happy to offer tips for improvement, but please don’t take it personally or be petty about it.

10. Character Completion. Once your character is finished, PM me to let me know. Also, mark your character as a WIP (Work in Progress) while you’re working on it, but be sure to update it when it’s complete.

11. Post Frequency. Aim to post 2-3 times a week. If you can only manage one post per week, that’s okay too. If you need to take a break but plan to return, let me know—I have a system in place to help you catch up easily when you come back.

12. Please add "Evening" to your other section so I know you've read the rules! And have fun ^^

Royal Blood, Mortal Life | Fantasy RP | Open!August 25, 2024 03:48 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Roles
The Heirs (6)
-
-
-
Vesper Sallow | M | 23 | Played by Salem
-
-
(In Order From Oldest to Youngest)
I forgot to add this, but LGBTQ+ Characters are very welcomed here! The kingdom is just getting open to it so in the RP it'll be a slow start but for the RP go ahead and make 'em LGBTQ+
If we get six filled up, we'll open up another 3 before we're done to fit the plot.
Royal Blood, Mortal Life | Fantasy RP | Open!August 25, 2024 03:51 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Full Name
Nicknames
Name Pronunciation
Name Meaning
Sexuality
Moral Alignment
Personality
Temperment
Enneagram Type
MBTI
Appearance
Voice & Accent
Strengths
Weaknesses
Backstory
Fears/Phobias
Favourite Quote
Theme Song(s)
Affiliations
Other
This is just the sheet that I use as a default! Feel free to use your own but please keep all needed information ^^
If you need some tips on what vampires look like in this RP, PM me for the lore about it.
Royal Blood, Mortal Life | Fantasy RP | Open!August 25, 2024 03:52 PM

Salem

Neutral

Give Award
Threads
The Discussion Thread ♱
The RP Thread ♱
Other Info
Nothing to see here, yet ...

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved