Wolf Play : The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPEN
Chatbox
 Amygdala
12:31:04 Amy/Anpmygdala
Apothecary
You are crazy😅
I am strugfling to use up my 2k moves. I can't even imagine how much moves ypu make in a day
 Clear Sky
12:28:53 Sky / Blue - she,her
lycan id keep her
 Apothecary
12:28:44 Medicinally Autistic
hoping to hit 120k today
 Apothecary
12:28:34 Medicinally Autistic
just hit 110 k mush
 Werewolf
12:23:31 Lycan, My can
Do I keep her or retire her?

-WP Click-
 Apothecary
12:07:49 Medicinally Autistic
I need dreadlocks :(
 Apothecary
12:04:03 Medicinally Autistic
Ahhh so much explore
 Hugs4Bugs
11:57:12 Ed (he/they)
other two no defects
 Falling Stars
11:57:06 star, she/her
Yong-sun

omg pup 82's little stripes ar so cutteee
 Hugs4Bugs
11:56:35 Ed (he/they)
1 with a high metabolism defect
 Falling Stars
11:56:06 star, she/her
noo i forgot i had starbucks and now my ice is melted D:
 Dragons Blood
11:55:38 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

pup check?
 Hugs4Bugs
11:54:33 Ed (he/they)
Weird cutoffs are rough :')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:50 Ed (he/they)
Ahhh, I see, yeah :'')
 Hugs4Bugs
11:53:07 Ed (he/they)
Not sure if the body might benefit from being a little more angled as well so it helps with that relaxed-looking lean back posture too? But I know adding color and shading can really make a difference in that as well, so I could be wrong
 BJake
11:51:39 Don't call me BJ.
I think I'm just gonna redraw a new pose ;w;
 icemoons
11:49:57 slushy,ice,moon,
fearheart is pushed into a pond by rustear

Affinity: Neutral
Mood: Sneaky

why?!?! be nice you two!
 Hugs4Bugs
11:49:48 Ed (he/they)
With where it's cut off in the piece, it almost looks like the OC is sitting with tiny, crisscrossed legs
 Salom_
11:49:39 Sal, Salmon
Maybe it's the arms' pose?
 BJake
11:49:15 Don't call me BJ.
@WorkingPaws
Eh, I'm using the tail to hide the legs, Turns out halfbody legs look hideous :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Spotted Hyena : +3
Death Adder : -2
Jackal : -4
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3 

The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPENSeptember 14, 2021 11:49 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Do you want to do first post? If not I can try to get one out tomorrow
The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPENSeptember 15, 2021 11:13 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award

PoisonedLove said:
Do you want to do first post? If not I can try to get one out tomorrow

I'll go first and put one up tomorrow
The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPENSeptember 18, 2021 08:54 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Okay! I'm out of town tomorrow but Monday I will get out a post for mercy and maybe make an extra character or two just so we have more to work with!
The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPENSeptember 25, 2021 12:03 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Belvedere Cassius Constatine

Latin translation to

Belvedere "A beautiful sight"

Cassius "Vain"

Constatine "Constant, loyal"

Nickname (Optional)

Belv

Can also be called my his middle or last along with his first, depending on his mood

Male

Rank

Lord of Verik

Desired Rank

He's not really sure anymore

Appearance*

Belv's face is severe and handsome, a strong jawline leadings into sharp cheekbones. His lips are hard to ignore, often inspiring desire in his companions. A narrow but equally defined nose turns down ever so slightly. His hooded eyes also turned slightly downward at the inner corners, his silver gray irises flecked with a shimmery snow white and framed by lashes darker than the night sky just before dawn, thick angled brows were a light brownish color. Both had slits at the arch.

His slightly wavy hair reached down to his shoulders. It was the majestical kind of white that didn't make a man lood old, but like he had come out of a fantasy book, elegant and charming in every way possible. His skin was extremly pale, though had a more pinkish undertone, allowing his hair and skin to not blend into eachother. Still he looked every bit king of snow, lord of the north, man made from cliffs and mountains. Usually he left his hair down, as it fell in sa way that stayed out of his eyes but framed his face, but now and then if he knew he would have a busy day, he would tie it into a low, short ponytail in the back of his head

Belv, a tall man, stood at 6 foot 5, his strong, broad shoulders, and muscular body only made his seem bigger though. His body was almost exactly as if he had been born of cliffs stacked upon one another in hard edges and soft divets. Despite being a lord, and always being destined to be a lord, he took a heavy interest in the mountain people, in battle, in weapons, his mother, lady of their land, always just saw it as the eager willingness to defend their territory.

Belv's waist was slightly narrower than his shoulders, not enough to be disporpotionate though. His arms and thighs and even his glute was nothing but hard, packed muscle. When called to deal with his courtly duties as lord, he worn fine tunics and form fitting trousers usually in some shade of white, gray, black, or silver. However, at literally any other given time, he would be a sleevless, undershirt that hugged every inch of his body, and loose, dark breeches. He did have silver studded, spider bite piercings on the left side of his lip and silver capped his rather pointed ears. a pink scar ran over his right cheek, towards his mouth, bold against the paleness of his skin. The rest of his body was also wrecked with scars, he also remebered the story behind each one, exactly what scar it was if you were to trace a finger down it where he couldn't see.

Belv resembled much of what the kingdom hated. A man of mountains and snow.

Personality**

Belv has maybe a 2 year long face of reckless teenage brain from 14-16, and since then he is quite possibly the most responsible man in the nothern territories. Of course it isn't really obvious at first glance... He is lively and has a natural loud voice, his booming laugh comes easily, and he always has this sort of laid back, "Could hold a sword over my head and I would not care" attitude. But he has a very strict priority list. Properly caring for his territory, this only being seconded by Felicity Florence Constatine (Latin meaning "Happiness, prosperous/flowering"), a young girl about 6 years old, who was left on his door step when he was 16, his father wanted to send her to an orphanage but Belv refused to send her away, and has instead taken care of her since, naming her his heir when he became lord of the north.

The arrivel of Felicity is what forced Belv into maturing quickly at a young age, he had as much help as he would except from governesses and servants and his parents when it came to raising her, but the second he laid eyes on the cold babe wrapped in nothing more but a ratty old blanket, he knew she was his responsibility and his alone. His maturation process was then further quickened when his mom passed when he was 19, and his father at 20. He has been lord of the north for 2 years, and still is trying to grasp the ropes of it, but he does and good job at making sure no one knows, the north in as much order as it could be with a new lore and the death of the king and queen.

Belv is intelligent, had always grown board during his studies as a child that he often rebuffed his teachers so much that they sent him to train with soldiers and warriors close by. This being said, he has always been extremely skilled at combat, a particular curiousity in the mountain men in which his father hailed from. He studied texts, maps, and weaponry alike if they had anything to do with their supposed arch nemesis.

Belv also adores the animals of his snowy, rocky home. Great elk and carriboo, little white hares, hairy bears. His pet "dog" is the descentant of a already more wolf-like hybrid and a fullblooded, mischevious alpha. His pet a large female with a silverly white coat named Neiva. Belv goes nowhere without Felicity and Neiva, making journeys a bit harder but all the more worthwhile.

MIRP

Strengths

Weaponry and combat

Strategic

Responsibile

Weaknesses

Isn't always good at verbal problem solving

He would risk everything for Felicity and Neiva

His size can sometimes slow him down

Backstory (Optional)

Belv was a curious but well behaved child, always taking an abnormal interest in the mountain men. His mother was the lady of their territory, a strong and fierce, raven-haired beauty with pale skin. So many disapproved of her union with Belv's father, a majestic, white haired, intelligent man who had come down from the mountains when he had saw the lady of the north fighting, her hair in the wind, her unbreakable resolve, and deciding to leave everything behind to marry him. They had always told Belv growing up that he was born of two peoples, two sides, and that it was his job to protect both.

Belv was their only child and the only option to take up the title. He went on a wild streak at 14, finally getting sick of being picked on by peers and adults alike about his heritage. Then Felicity showed up at his doorstep. He gave her the name because without her, he would have continued spiraling into that deep, hateful hole for his own people until he bolted to the mountains. She gave him something to focus on.

Belv's got sick when he was 17, battled the diseas for 2 years, but even she could not ward them off. His father was not as strong as him or his mother. He could not handle the resentfulness of the people without his wife, so he attempted to return to the mountains, except he apparently forgot that it was like to live like that, and was found frozen in the snow two days after Belv's 20th birthday.

Affiliations

Open

Crush

TBD

Family (Includes Children and Spouse)

Felicity Florence Constatine (Adopted daughter and heir)

Other

Are we still resigned to the 2 characters? Can I make a child

The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPENSeptember 25, 2021 05:24 PM

Mother

Darkseeker

Give Award
It's just us, so you can make as many as you want ^^
The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPENSeptember 25, 2021 08:00 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Thanks!
The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPENSeptember 25, 2021 10:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Name

Felicity Florence Constatine

Latin for Happiness, prosperous, contant, loyal

Nickname (Optional)

She has aquired many growing up as pretty much the only child in the household, doted upon by just about any adult who saw her roming the halls.

Female

Rank

Heir of Verik

Desired Rank

She wants nothing more than to be just like her adoptive grandmother, warrior and defender of the northern quadrant, both on a battlefield and in ball gowns.

Appearance*

Felictiy's face was all youthful glee. Her rosy cheeks roaded out in chubbiness, her fierce, amber colored eyes wide and kind, made bigger by thick, dark lashes, her little nose sat over plump lips. It was clear she would be quite the beauty as she aged. Fire red hair hung in wild swoops down to her knees. She never let anyone cut it unless they properly assured it would only be dead ends, to help it continue to grow. Despite the many governesses and servants who offered to do it, Felicty insisted that her father learn just about every fashionable, intricate hairstyle she saw, and then forced him to do her hair every morning. He did it happily but painfully slowly, and repeated to every couple hours when her rough habits pulled it from the knots. She had lightly sunkissed skin, her nose and checks dusted heavily in freckles, along with her shoulders and collar bones.

Felicity was also fairly lean, still maintaining the childhood chubbiness, but it was clear she would grow into a lithe, agile young woman. She particularly loved long, flowing gowns, anyhting that resembled flowing water or dancing flames immadietly was fawned over untiil Belv eventually bought it for her. Okay she might be a little bit spoiled. She had strong affinity for delicate slippers and strong boots alike, whatever suited her needs for the day.

Personality**

Did she get just about everything she wanted? Yes. However it did come with one simple requirement, she had to pay attention to her academics, she had to be responsible, keep up with courtly duties and learning how to fight, manners but also holding her group. She knew Belv wouldn't care if she wasn't the greatest student on the continent, but the second she stopped putting in effort, she would lose all privelages.

This being said, Felicity excels at almost every subject proposed to her, going out of her way to study and impress her teachers next class. Her father only let her deal with weapons about a month ago, and even then, she fought with sticks, no blades. But that to she is quite nimble with.

Felicity does lack a filter if she doesn't force one into place before she enters a situation. She holds her own despite being so young, say something remotely insulting to her or any one of her many friends will earn you an ego check from a 6 year old, regardless of rank. She has an iron will and strong beliefs. Once she decides on something, there is no convincing her otherwise.

While responsible, Felicity does enjoy mischeif every now and then. Scaring people in dark alleys and pouring water over peoples heads. Other than this she is extremely friendly, kind, and outgoing. Always the first to offer a hand to a crying servant, a coin and place to sleep for a poor beggar. She is also fiercely protective of just about any person who may need her help. Or as much help can be recieved from a head strong 6 year old girl.

Strengths

Adorable = Charming

Strategetic

Intelligent

Sneaky

Weaknesses

Youth

Size

Scared of extreme darkness

Backstory (Optional)

Felicity has no clue who her biological family is and has no desire in finding them, or in knowing why they chose to leave her. Belv is her father as far as she is concerned

Affiliations

To be determined

Crush

None

Family (Includes Children and Spouse)

Belv (Adopted father)

Other

The Blight || Semi-Lit to Lit RP || OPENSeptember 25, 2021 10:35 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups