02:49:12 Ash (he/they)
not me over here needing more memorial space >.>
 ~♥Nux♥~
02:49:11 Chat's snack
I smell a Spoops online 👃✨
 Nez.ity
02:44:10 
Cryptic

Yeah I'm pretty much just looking, haven't started any so anyone willing to roleplay with me can message me.
 Falling Stars
02:43:09 star, she/her
I haven't roleplayed here ever lol
 Rogue Wildfires
02:43:03 Mac and Cheese
-WP Click-
 Ámor
02:43:00 On haitus
@Nez
Im always down to rp :>
 CrypticHollow
02:42:45 
Nez

if you have more openings I would gladly rp with you, all my rp Partners forgot about the rps -.-
 Meteor Forest
02:42:11 
woah thats so long D:
 Nez.ity
02:41:56 
I know and I love it *^*. I haven't roleplayed properly in more then 4 months. So I want to catch up.
 Meteor Forest
02:40:14 
wow thats a lot of roleplaying!
 Nez.ity
02:40:00 
At least 4, with 4 different plots. :>
 Meteor Forest
02:39:14 
@Nez
how many people are you looking to RP with?
 Nez.ity
02:22:09 
Desti

Hell yeah! I'll message you right quick. :D
 Destinations End
02:20:28 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Nez
I love those types of plots ^^'

I actually don't do rps with large plots at the beginning of the rp.

Would you be interested in maybe talking about doing a possible roleplay together, just you and me?
 Nez.ity
02:19:09 
Looking for a roleplay. Canine based or Canine and human based. Message me! I can do any pairings.
 Amygdala
02:19:03 Amy/Anpmygdala
Deati
Sorry to hear that. I hope you can rest well and feel better soon.

I am okay...back to work after my vacation
 Rogue Wildfires
02:18:16 Mac and Cheese
Wylan barks in Arkens ear.

Affinity: Like
Mood: Angry
 Destinations End
02:18:04 Toliska, Desti, Coy
@Amy
Hey.
Overall I haven't been good.
I've been busy, sick, and more over the last several weeks.

How have you been doing
 Whispering Rain
02:16:35 Whisp, Rain
I think I'll get leg and tail wraps too

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Coyote : +3
Boar : -1
Sun Bear : +1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Fog

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 09:29 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Watch the Rabbit from a Distance: Stay where you are and observe the rabbit, trying to see more of its magical features and behavior.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 09:36 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Watch the Rabbit from a Distance: Stay where you are and observe the rabbit, trying to see more of its magical features and behavior.

You decide to stay where you are, quietly observing the magical rabbit from a distance. The rabbit continues nibbling on the leaves, seemingly unaware of your presence. Its delicate wings flutter slightly as it moves, catching the light and creating a soft, shimmering effect.

As you watch, you notice how the rabbit’s fur seems to blend with the surroundings, its lavender and silver hues mirroring the colors of the flowers and the twinkling lights in the clearing. It moves with a graceful, almost ethereal quality, as if it’s part of the very magic that fills this enchanted forest.

After a few moments, the rabbit lifts its head and sniffs the air. Its large eyes scan the clearing, and for a brief moment, it locks eyes with you. There’s a sense of curiosity in its gaze, but also a wariness, as if it’s deciding whether to approach or to flee.

What will you do next?

1. Remain Still and Continue Watching: Stay perfectly still, letting the rabbit come to you if it chooses to.

2. Gently Call Out to the Rabbit: Try speaking softly to the rabbit, encouraging it to approach and perhaps gain its trust.

3. Offer a Snack: Slowly reach into your bag and pull out a small snack, holding it out in the hopes that the rabbit might be tempted to come closer.

4. Move Closer: Carefully and slowly take a few steps towards the rabbit, showing that you mean no harm.

What will you do?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 09:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Move Closer: Carefully and slowly take a few steps towards the rabbit, showing that you mean no harm.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 10:08 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Move Closer: Carefully and slowly take a few steps towards the rabbit, showing that you mean no harm.

You decide to take a few careful steps closer to the winged rabbit. Slowly and deliberately, you move forward, making sure to keep your movements gentle and non-threatening. The rabbit’s ears twitch slightly, and its luminous eyes follow your every move, but it doesn’t flee. Instead, it seems curious, tilting its head as it watches you approach.

As you get nearer, you can see the shimmering details of its iridescent spots and the glowing stripes on its ears and spine more clearly. The soft glow of its fur creates a mesmerizing effect, almost as if tiny stars are embedded within its coat.

The rabbit's wings give a gentle flutter, sending a soft breeze through the glade. It takes a small step towards you, its tiny paws barely making a sound on the soft ground. The air feels charged with magic, and there's a sense of connection between you and this mystical creature.

Now standing just a few feet away, you can feel the magic of the forest all around you, and the rabbit's soft eyes reflect the lights of the glade. It seems almost as if the rabbit is waiting for you to do something, a sign that it can trust you.

What will you do next?

1. Reach Out a Hand: Extend your hand slowly towards the rabbit, hoping to touch its soft fur and establish a bond.

2. Speak Softly: Say a few kind words to the rabbit, using your voice to reassure it that you mean no harm.

3. Offer the Snack: Gently pull out the snack you have and offer it to the rabbit, seeing if it will come even closer.

4. Stay Still and Let the Rabbit Approach: Don’t make any sudden moves, just remain still and let the rabbit decide to come closer on its own.

What will you choose to do?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 10:15 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Offer the Snack: Gently pull out the snack you have and offer it to the rabbit, seeing if it will come even closer.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 10:32 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Offer the Snack: Gently pull out the snack you have and offer it to the rabbit, seeing if it will come even closer.

As the rabbit finishes the last bit of the apple, it hovers in the air for a moment, its glowing wings creating a soft hum. It seems happy and comfortable around you now, its trust earned by your gentle nature and the tasty treat you offered. The rabbit flutters back down to the ground and looks up at you, as if waiting for what comes next.

With the magical atmosphere still surrounding you, you know this is a special moment, and you have some choices to make.

What will you do?

1. Let the Rabbit Join You (Claim the Rabbit): Invite the rabbit to join you on your journey, forming a bond with this magical creature.

2. Shoo the Rabbit Away: Decide not to take the rabbit with you and gently shoo it away, letting it stay in its natural home.

3. Claim the Rabbit and Continue Your Adventure: Claim the rabbit as a companion, then keep exploring the forest to see what other magical creatures or secrets you might discover.

What will you choose?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 10:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Claim the Rabbit and Continue Your Adventure: Claim the rabbit as a companion, then keep exploring the forest to see what other magical creatures or secrets you might discover.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 11:03 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Claim the Rabbit and Continue Your Adventure: Claim the rabbit as a companion, then keep exploring the forest to see what other magical creatures or secrets you might discover.

You smile at the rabbit, feeling a connection with the little creature. Gently, you reach out your hand, and the rabbit hops closer, its glowing wings fluttering with excitement. You whisper a few soft words to it, letting it know that it can join you on your journey.

The rabbit seems to understand, its eyes sparkling with happiness. It nuzzles your hand briefly before taking a spot beside you, ready to accompany you wherever you go. With your new friend at your side, you feel a sense of companionship and wonder.

But your adventure is far from over. The forest still holds many mysteries, and you are eager to uncover them. The twinkling lights that first led you here continue deeper into the trees, promising new discoveries and perhaps more friends to meet.

With the rabbit by your side, you step forward, ready to continue exploring. As you walk, you notice the sounds of the forest around you: birds chirping in the distance, leaves rustling in the gentle breeze, and the soft hum of magical energy that seems to flow through every tree and flower.

Your journey continues, filled with the promise of new encounters and enchanting surprises. What wonders will you find next in the Enchanted Forest?

What would you like to do?

1. Follow the Twinkling Lights: Continue following the glowing lights deeper into the forest, curious about where they might lead.

2. Listen for Other Sounds: Stand still and listen carefully, trying to pick up on any other sounds that might indicate the presence of another creature.

3. Explore a Nearby Clearing: Notice a small clearing off to the side, partially hidden by tall grass. It looks like it could be a quiet, secluded spot to investigate.

What will you choose?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 11:07 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Explore a Nearby Clearing: Notice a small clearing off to the side, partially hidden by tall grass. It looks like it could be a quiet, secluded spot to investigate.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 11:23 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Explore a Nearby Clearing: Notice a small clearing off to the side, partially hidden by tall grass. It looks like it could be a quiet, secluded spot to investigate.

Deciding to explore the nearby clearing, you gently nudge your rabbit companion in that direction. The rabbit hops beside you, its glowing wings lighting the way as you carefully step through the tall grass. The clearing is partially hidden by the surrounding trees, giving it a secretive and secluded feel.

As you enter the clearing, the grass gives way to soft moss underfoot, and the air is filled with the sweet scent of wildflowers. The sunlight filters through the canopy above, casting dappled shadows on the ground. In the center of the clearing, you spot something unusual: a cluster of colorful mushrooms forming a perfect circle. The mushrooms seem to glow faintly, their vibrant hues standing out against the green moss.

The clearing feels peaceful, yet there's a subtle energy in the air, as if this place holds a secret of its own. The rabbit seems to sense it too, its ears twitching as it looks around curiously.

What would you like to do?

1. Investigate the Mushroom Circle: Approach the circle of glowing mushrooms and examine them more closely. Maybe there's something special about them.

2. Sit and Rest: Take a moment to sit on the soft moss and enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the clearing, letting yourself relax and connect with nature.

3. Look Around for Other Signs of Life: Scan the clearing for any signs of other creatures or interesting features that might be hidden among the foliage.

What will you choose?

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5    6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us