amy

I am a little sleepy but I'm good, you?
 Poe
02:59:45 
-WP Click-
Loving my corn cat boy :)
 Crypto Currency
02:59:43 Ash (he/they)
Great sage, you hold great wisdom, as a great sage should, therefore, nickname.
Sleeeppp
 Amygdala
02:59:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Sure XD
Interesting nickname i will take it.

I am also tired...just finished work
 kycantina
02:58:13 ky
Amy, nooo
 Amygdala
02:58:08 Amy/Anpmygdala
Nux
Wait walter is a girl...my whole life is a lie lol
 CrypticHollow
02:58:08 
nux

the wizard appears again! love seeing her
 Crypto Currency
02:57:56 Ash (he/they)
Amy, tired as all hell. you?
(also, I want to call you great sage)
 kycantina
02:57:49 ky
-WP Click-

Paws for my baby :))
 Amygdala
02:57:33 Amy/Anpmygdala
Hi cryptic how are you
 Amygdala
02:57:17 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
Nope...still no sight of a monkey and i have a new scavenger quest to find some seads
 ~♥Nux♥~
02:57:06 Chat's snack
-WP Click-

I'm trying to get her to 50 :3
 Crypto Currency
02:56:27 Ash (he/they)
someone link a wolf they want paws on
 ~♥Nux♥~
02:56:24 Chat's snack
Spoops

I have an exquisite sense of smell, actually
 kycantina
02:56:17 ky
Hi Amy! Anything new?
 Destinations End
02:55:47 Toliska, Desti, Coy
Sorry about that. Got distracted and then had to do some stuff with my dad
 CrypticHollow
02:55:41 
hey Amy!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : 0
Jaguar : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 03:57 PM

le stalk

Neutral

Give Award
ooh tough choice. I'd say 1 though, follow the sound!
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 04:40 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

le stalk said:
ooh tough choice. I'd say 1 though, follow the sound!

Drawn by the melodic sound, you carefully make your way deeper into the cave, the music growing clearer with each step. The path narrows, and you have to squeeze between the walls at times, but eventually, you enter a larger chamber.In the center of this chamber, you see a small pool of crystal-clear water. The sound is coming from within the pool, echoing off the cave walls in a soothing, rhythmic melody. As you approach, you spot a creature sitting by the edge of the water—it’s a small, mystical otter, shimmering with a faint silver-blue light. Its fur glistens like the ocean under moonlight, and its tail, with a delicate fin-like tip, ripples in the water, creating the enchanting song.The otter looks up at you with large, luminous eyes, appearing just as curious about you as you are about it.What would you like to do?
  1. Sit by the Pool and Listen: Sit down quietly by the edge of the pool, letting the soothing melody of the Whispering Otter wash over you, filling you with peace.
  2. Speak to the Otter: Try talking to the Whispering Otter. Perhaps it understands you, and you can communicate with this magical creature.
  3. Offer a Small Gift: You have a small shell in your pocket—maybe the Whispering Otter would appreciate a gift as a gesture of friendship.
  4. Reach Out to Touch the Water: Gently touch the surface of the pool to see how the Whispering Otter reacts, its glowing eyes watching your every move with interest.
What will you do?
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 05:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
I would love a fox but. . .I'm curious xD

Follow the Lights Further: The twinkling lights continue beyond the glade, suggesting there’s more to explore if you’re curious enough to follow them

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 05:22 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:
I would love a fox but. . .I'm curious xD

Follow the Lights Further: The twinkling lights continue beyond the glade, suggesting there’s more to explore if you’re curious enough to follow them

You decide to follow the twinkling lights further, curiosity guiding your steps. As you move away from the glade, the lights lead you down a winding path, the trees around you growing taller and more mysterious. The air is cool, and you can hear the soft hoot of an owl in the distance. The lights flicker and dance ahead of you, drawing you deeper into the heart of the forest.

The path opens up into another clearing, and this time, you see something even more magical: a small pond, its surface shimmering with tiny, glowing fish that dart around playfully. The lights hover above the water, casting gentle reflections that make the whole area look like a dream.

Just by the edge of the pond, a small, delicate figure is resting—a fawn with fur that glistens in the moonlight, almost as if sprinkled with stardust. Its ears twitch as it notices you, and it raises its head, watching you with wide, curious eyes. What would you like to do?

1. Approach the Stardust Fawn: Slowly make your way towards the fawn, hoping to earn its trust and admire its beauty up close.
  2. Sit by the Pond and Watch: Sit down near the pond, enjoying the sight of the glowing fish and the serene presence of the fawn, soaking in the tranquility.
  3. Offer a Gentle Song: Hum a soft, soothing tune. Perhaps the fawn will be intrigued by your music and come closer.
  4. Touch the Water's Surface: Dip your fingers into the pond, seeing if the glowing fish react to your touch and if the fawn is curious about your actions.
What will you do?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 06:58 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award
Touch the Water's Surface: Dip your fingers into the pond, seeing if the glowing fish react to your touch and if the fawn is curious about your actions.
Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 07:06 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:
Touch the Water's Surface: Dip your fingers into the pond, seeing if the glowing fish react to your touch and if the fawn is curious about your actions.

You decide to touch the water's surface, gently dipping your fingers into the cool, shimmering pond. The water feels smooth and refreshing, and as you move your hand, the glowing fish scatter and swirl around playfully, their lights creating rippling patterns across the pond's surface.

The fawn watches your actions with a mixture of curiosity and interest. Its eyes follow the movement of the glowing fish, and as you continue to touch the water, the fawn cautiously approaches the edge of the pond. Its delicate hooves make barely a sound on the soft ground.

The pond seems to respond to your touch, the water around your fingers glowing slightly brighter, and the fish swim closer, intrigued by the new presence. The fawn steps even closer, its gaze fixed on the glowing fish, its gentle breath creating tiny ripples on the water.

What would you like to do next?

1. Gently Invite the Fawn Closer: Extend your hand slightly towards the fawn, inviting it to come closer and perhaps interact with you.

2. Continue Playing with the Water: Keep gently moving your fingers in the water, watching how the fish react and how the light patterns change.

3. Offer the Fawn Some Food: If you have any food with you, like a piece of fruit or a snack, try offering it to the fawn to see if it will come closer.

4. Explore the Area Around the Pond: Look around the clearing for any hidden paths or interesting features that might lead to more discoveries.

What will you do?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 09:04 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Explore the Area Around the Pond: Look around the clearing for any hidden paths or interesting features that might lead to more discoveries.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 09:08 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Explore the Area Around the Pond: Look around the clearing for any hidden paths or interesting features that might lead to more discoveries.

Curious to see what else this magical place has to offer, you decide to explore the area around the pond. As you stand up and take a few steps away, the fawn watches you with interest, but it remains by the pond's edge, seemingly content to observe you from a distance.

You walk around the clearing, noticing how the twinkling lights seem to hang lower in the air, almost like they’re guiding you. The ground beneath your feet is soft, covered with a carpet of moss and tiny, delicate flowers. As you move closer to the far side of the clearing, you spot a narrow, almost hidden path winding through the underbrush.

Following the path, you soon come upon a small, hollowed-out log. Inside, there are shiny objects—small, glittering stones, bits of silver, and pieces of glass that reflect the twinkling lights above. It looks like a collection, carefully gathered and placed here by some creature. Nearby, you hear a soft rustling sound, as if something small is moving in the underbrush.

You have a feeling you’re close to finding another creature that lives in this enchanted forest.

What would you like to do?

1. Inspect the Collection in the Log: Take a closer look at the shiny objects inside the log, trying to understand what creature might have gathered them.

2. Follow the Rustling Sound: Try to locate the source of the rustling noise, carefully moving towards it to see what’s making the sound.

3. Call Out Softly: Use a gentle voice to call out, seeing if you can coax whatever is hiding to reveal itself.

4. Return to the Pond: Head back to the pond where the fawn is still watching, deciding to spend more time with the familiar creature.

What will you do?

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 09:11 PM

Inferno Abyss

Lightbringer

Give Award

Follow the Rustling Sound: Try to locate the source of the rustling noise, carefully moving towards it to see what’s making the sound.

Franks Interactive Adoptables - OPEN-September 2, 2024 09:25 PM

FrankandBeans

Neutral

Give Award

Inferno Abyss said:

Follow the Rustling Sound: Try to locate the source of the rustling noise, carefully moving towards it to see what’s making the sound.

Intrigued by the rustling sound, you decide to follow it. Moving carefully through the underbrush, you try not to make too much noise. The sound is subtle, like small feet softly padding on the ground, and it seems to be leading you deeper into the forest.

Pushing aside a low-hanging branch, you find yourself in a small clearing, where the twinkling lights are even more concentrated. In the center of the clearing, you spot the source of the rustling—a small, graceful rabbit with long ears, its fur glistening in shades of soft lavender and silver. It has a pair of delicate, translucent wings folded against its back, making it look like a creature out of a fairy tale.

The rabbit is nibbling on some leaves, seemingly unaware of your presence. Every now and then, it pauses to listen, its ears twitching as it picks up on the slightest sounds. Its eyes are large and bright, catching the light as it looks around cautiously.

What would you like to do next?

1. Approach the Winged Rabbit: Try to get closer to the rabbit, moving slowly and gently so as not to startle it.

2. Watch the Rabbit from a Distance: Stay where you are and observe the rabbit, trying to see more of its magical features and behavior.

3. Call Out to the Rabbit: Softly call out to the rabbit, seeing if it will notice you and perhaps come closer.

4. Offer a Snack: If you have any food with you, try offering it to the rabbit to see if you can make friends.

What will you do?

Forums > Artwork > Adoptables
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   6 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us