Wolf Play : Whispers Cost | Discussion
Chatbox
 ZEFHYR
09:20:07 
ok over and out for now -- can i hear a sigh of relief? :) :)
 ZEFHYR
09:18:59 
good for you Nevermore! (pompoms)
 Serpents
09:18:54 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
if anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me
 Amygdala
09:15:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 6 Brown Bears.

Well my teams are down and this was the last straw...gotta rest my wolves before continuing 😅
 Saint
09:11:52 
im about to skip all experience quest, im struggling so much
 Amygdala
09:10:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Who knws maybee she is a sweetheart under the facade XD

Wow not bad...good job sharp snap
 ZEFHYR
09:09:39 
nevermore, come on, its the last round - youcan do it!
 icemoons
09:09:34 slushy,ice,moon,
hello Im so tired, also I'm in a lot of pain today so yeah... I have a test in a few minutes for school. I wish they would've canceled, it's really foggy here
 ZEFHYR
09:08:56 
enter that on nov. ballot! harharhar
 Feiella
09:08:48 Fei the writer
also apparently Sharp Snap had also killed a big foot but I don't remember when
 Feiella
09:07:33 Fei the writer
Amy
Who knew a evil wolf would be a well loved and good leader?
 ZEFHYR
09:05:45 
nevermore, you are ahead! yipeee
 Amygdala
09:05:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
All your pack seem to love sharp snap...she stopped sending wolves out (except for questioning life but we don't speak of that)
 ZEFHYR
09:03:42 
yay nevermore! you go now!!
 ZEFHYR
09:02:48 
hey i stuck to it and gave it a good shot
 Amygdala
09:01:46 Amy/Anpmygdala
ExW46 scents humans and turns away from their original path.

Honestly i would do the same
 ZEFHYR
09:01:25 
my peepers are closing as i yawn and yawn waiting for leaves. I may have to uhh stop the play
 Feiella
09:00:52 Fei the writer
Amy
No, it isn't allowed. Nightmare Shadow loves his evil sister
 Rogue Wildfires
08:59:43 Mac and Cheese
Wylan growls at their own shadow.

Mood: Shifty
 Dragons Blood
08:58:43 Yong-sun (he/him)
-WP Click-

just go into labor already

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +2
Rattlesnake : +4
Jackal : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    603    604    605 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 18, 2024 12:00 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's fair haha, I look forward to the Akira and Garvin shit lmao
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 18, 2024 12:36 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, here's my self-soothing response to the tragedy of having to re-write all of Slipping Away, lmao
-

Song: Anyone Else But You by The Moldy Peaches

Characters: Akira and Garvin. The rest of GRAIN mentioned.

Context: Just Akira and Garvin being idiots together, probably earlier on in the polyship's relationship. They're just silly little guys who love each other and don't know how to express it, lol

-

Akira, about Garvin, still struggling to admit to really having romantic emotions toward him but also starting to embrace it, realizing that they don't have to lose the friendship to start a relationship, also just kind of complementing Garvin for being himself: "You're a part time lover and a full time friend, the monkey on your back is the latest trend! I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you."

Garvin, more open to the idea of the relationship being romantic, even though he doesn't have a good concept of what that looks in a healthy way, mostly focusing on the sexual because of his experience: "I kiss you on the brain in the shadow of the train, I kiss you all starry eyed, my body's swinging from side to side. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else but you..."

Akira, casually poking fun at both themself and Garvin, knowing offense won't be taken, becoming more comfortable in the new relationship: "Here is the church and here is the steeple, we sure are cute for two ugly people! I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Garvin, confused on why Akira's sticking around, even on a bad day: "The pebbles wouldn't forgive me, the trees wouldn't forgive me so why do you forgive me?... I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you..."

Akira, mostly just expressing how comfortable they are around Garvin: "I will find my niche in your car with my MP3, DVD, rumple-packed guitar. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Garvin, smirking when Akira agrees to going on a heist with him: "Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B A start! Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart! I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Garvin, during one of their hang-out sessions, listening to Akira talk happily, occasionally throwing in a joke or two of his own: "You are always trying to keep it real, I'm in love with how you feel, I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you..."

Akira, admitting to the arguments with Revan, but also stating that they're refusing to be on anyone else's side but Garvin's, trusting him more than the others at the moment: "We both have shiny happy fits of rage, you want more fans, I want more stage, I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you..."

Garvin, casually admitting to loving Akira... in the most indirect way possible, well-aware that Akira will pick up on it even if no one else does: "Don Quixote was a steel driving man, my name is Garvin, I'm your biggest fan. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Akira, grinning in and responding in their own, equally confusing way, also knowing Garvin will understand even if no one else does: "Squinched up your face and did a dance, you spin around until you can't. I don't see what anyone can see in anyone else, but you!"

Garvin and Akira, just being idiots in love, caring for each other in the most confusing ways they can manage: "But you!"

---

And have a Neka to go with it too :)

Credit to [email protected]

Akira and Garvin: *Confused when everyone thinks they're dating*

Also Akira and Garvin: *Do this shit*

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 18, 2024 12:41 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Ahhh, the song and neka are adorable, I love the two idiots so much, they're hilarious
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 19, 2024 08:09 AM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Have another smosh incorrect quote
-

*The gang doing try not to laugh, Briar VS Garvin, Round 1*

Briar; *Walks out towards where Garvin is, they’re wearing sunglasses, a wig, no shirt, and having used sharpie to crudely draw some vines on the back of their hands*

Briar; “I’m Brayne, black Garvin. I’m from a different universe.”

Garvin; *Shaking his head so he won’t laugh.*

Briar; “There’s a white Briar and they’re eating everyone’s ass.”

Garvin; *Cracks up, spitting out water.*

Briar; “And I came here to protect you.”

Garvin, nodding, calming down a little;

Briar; “They already got to me.”

Garvin; *Immediately loses it again.*

*Briar VS Garvin, Round 2*

Garvin; *Walks out towards where Briar is, he’s wearing sunglasses, a wig, and no shirt.*

Briar, trying not to laugh at the mere sight;

Garvin, grinning with small laughter, rubbing his hands together as he gets closer to Briar, waits a few seconds before licking his lips and saying; “I have been busy today.”

Briar; *Fucking losing it.*

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 19, 2024 09:15 AM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Glad you like it! And same, they're so silly, lmao
I love the quote so much, it's gold XD
Totally something those two would do as well, lolll

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    603    604    605 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved