Rouge

ty!
 Rogue Wildfires
09:25:00 Mac and Cheese
Enlighten Purple,
Pack > Pack Activities > Manage Blog
 Serpents
09:23:19 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
I wish we had a way to mass make frinds (the wolf iteam) also wish wolf todom worked for packs with more than 100 wolves XD last one may just be me
 || Enlighten purple
09:22:52 She/her idk
how do I make blogs? am new sorry
 ZEFHYR
09:20:07 
ok over and out for now -- can i hear a sigh of relief? :) :)
 ZEFHYR
09:18:59 
good for you Nevermore! (pompoms)
 Serpents
09:18:54 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
if anyone sees my wolves in explore pm me
 Amygdala
09:15:18 Amy/Anpmygdala
You spy 6 Brown Bears.

Well my teams are down and this was the last straw...gotta rest my wolves before continuing 😅
 Saint
09:11:52 
im about to skip all experience quest, im struggling so much
 Amygdala
09:10:35 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
Who knws maybee she is a sweetheart under the facade XD

Wow not bad...good job sharp snap
 ZEFHYR
09:09:39 
nevermore, come on, its the last round - youcan do it!
 icemoons
09:09:34 slushy,ice,moon,
hello Im so tired, also I'm in a lot of pain today so yeah... I have a test in a few minutes for school. I wish they would've canceled, it's really foggy here
 ZEFHYR
09:08:56 
enter that on nov. ballot! harharhar
 Feiella
09:08:48 Fei the writer
also apparently Sharp Snap had also killed a big foot but I don't remember when
 Feiella
09:07:33 Fei the writer
Amy
Who knew a evil wolf would be a well loved and good leader?
 ZEFHYR
09:05:45 
nevermore, you are ahead! yipeee
 Amygdala
09:05:28 Amy/Anpmygdala
Fei
All your pack seem to love sharp snap...she stopped sending wolves out (except for questioning life but we don't speak of that)
 ZEFHYR
09:03:42 
yay nevermore! you go now!!
 ZEFHYR
09:02:48 
hey i stuck to it and gave it a good shot

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Panther : +2
Rattlesnake : +4
Jackal : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    599    600    601    602    603   ..   605 

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 01:26 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeah, Nico would probably be triggered with the sudden noise, and even more so if they dropped it. But really either way, lol
Honestly, if there was any mess, Ingall would be a bit anxious as well, though not as bad as Nico
I'd say once Ingall was calm enough to help Nico/help Revan help Nico, Akira would probably go to find Garvin and do all of that, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 02:11 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award

Okay, so-

Someone drops the metal whatever, Nico gets triggered and Ingall is a bit anxious from it too (Garvin switches, hides under sink), Revan and Akira help out Ingall and Nico, Revan and Ingall continue to help out Nico while Akira goes to check on/find Garvin.

Akira knocks on the door, doesn’t get an answer, realizes the bathroom light is off, and walks back to where the others are to ask/tell them about Garvin basically disappearing (anyone seen him? anyone know where he is? the bathroom light is off. etc, etc.).

I have it then that more than just Akira starts looking for him, so technically still could be someone else other than Akira, but if Akira works/seems most likely then we’ll just do them lol

Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 05:10 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
All that works great!
I still think Akira works best, yeah, lol
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 05:14 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Alright then, Akira will be the one to find him lmao
I should be able to get that up sometime tonight actually haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 05:19 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Alright! :D
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 06:15 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Okay, so, realized I need one more question answered-
How would Akira react to finding Garvin curled and crying underneath the bathroom sink with a bloody/bleeding hand/fingers?
For some reference- This is sometime before Boiling Point and sometime after Garvin dyes his hair for the first time. So. Somewhere between those two events haha.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 07:39 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Hmm, that's a good question-
Let's see, the first thing they'd do is try to calm Garvin enough to take care of his wound (though grounding excersizes like counting, 5-4-3-2-1 method, and enviromental explination and constant, calm talking mostly), then clean the wound and basically just try to talk Garvin down with as little contact as possible, unless or until Garvin requests contact.
If Garvin wasn't calming down after a longer period of time, Akira would probably just try to get him into a position where they could limit how much more Garvin was hurting himself and probably just try to keep talking until Garvin was more present.
Really though, very much contact is a last resort and would only happen if asked for or necessary to keep Garvin from hurting himself more
After the episode, again, Akira's making sure that Garvin's taken care of, probably getting the others to help with soothing, and then, the second Garvin's attention is focused on someone else or he's sleeping, Akira's probably slipping away for a little bit when they're sure no one else will follow and dealing with the panic, guilt, and pain the whole thing put them through, because they're not about to let anyone else see that, especially not right after Garvin's much worse episode, haha
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 07:52 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
That's all great, haha
Love all of that
Will say, Akira's probably gonna end up having to wait until Garvin switches back in (or at least until Spyro switches out) or falls asleep since Spyro is not about to trust anyone. Except, like, maybe Akira by the time they get them out from under the sink. Poor kid doesn't realize that they aren't with Rudy anymore sooo
Yeah.
Doesn't trust anyone. Doesn't know anyone.
Most unfortunate is that Spyro is one of the pretty darn non-verbal ones too.
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 08:07 PM

Lost Memories

Neutral

Give Award
Yeahhh
In that case, Akira will stick around until Spyro falls asleep or switches for sure, the good news is they're pretty decent at picking up on non-verbal cues (though not as good as Ingall) and they'll for sure understand Spyro not trusting anyone else
Poor guy though :(
Whispers Cost | DiscussionSeptember 16, 2024 08:17 PM

Overthink101

Neutral

Give Award
Totally fair, Spyro's going to be so against leaving the bathroom at all. Like. Gonna be a battle just to get them out from under the sink, out of the bathroom is a whole other story.
The moment someone else shows up, any progress is basically lost too. Akira might get them out from under the sink and somewhat calm, but the moment they even hear someone else getting close, they're trying to get back under the sink and out of sight as quietly and as quickly as possible.
The man (Rudy) having one actually nice friend they can maybe believe. But more than that? There's no way.
-
I'm almost at where Akira opens the cabinet to see Garvin/Spyro though. Uh. Any specific immediate reactions I need to know?
Akira would've opened the bathroom door, turned on the light, saw some blood (admittedly not all that much) on the countertop, and after some glancing about and thinking- Notice some blood (again admittedly not all that much) on the cabinet handle and opened the cabinet. Just in case.

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
   1   ..    599    600    601    602    603   ..   605 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us