Wolf Play : Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |
Chatbox
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:48:28 Unfulfilled / Wish
Boeing
Oh, yes! We need the colder weather, here.
 Boeing
09:46:21 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Well, we are at a lovely 7 degrees celsius with rain. And I'm sure you'd like it. I certainly don't.
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:45:10 Unfulfilled / Wish
Boeing
Naw, you're fine. I just love complaining about other people's problems, lol~
It's one of my traits, I'll have you know!^^
 Boeing
09:43:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I'm getting consistent aren't I, complaining about the temperature here XD
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:42:23 Unfulfilled / Wish
Boeing
Don't get me started about your temperatures where you are--
 Boeing
09:41:30 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Wish
Waiting in a library. It's relatively warmer compared to outside, where it's even worse.
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:40:19 Unfulfilled / Wish
Wha' 'bout you?
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:40:02 Unfulfilled / Wish
Boeing
I'm good, thank you.
Same here. :<
 Boeing
09:39:31 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
How are you, Wish?
Also I don't know how to make poll. I haven't made one before XD
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:39:23 Unfulfilled / Wish
Wait I found how--nevermind
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:38:38 Unfulfilled / Wish
How do I make a poll?
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:38:17 Unfulfilled / Wish
Hey Boeing!
 TheFlyingKitten
09:32:15 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Good, then a few touch ups and this guy will be perfect!

-Click-
 Boeing
09:32:07 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Hi Wish.
 Silver via
09:31:19 Silv, Via
Scary-
 Unfulfilled Wish
09:31:14 Unfulfilled / Wish
Kitten
Very
 TheFlyingKitten
09:25:18 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
Quick question, how imposing does a "Two-headed Komodo Dragon with the speed of a horse" sound? For research purposes.
 Ámor
09:16:09 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Vox
xD I wish it wasnt 10:15 :c i gotta go at 10:30 and my boyfriend is still busy.
 TheFlyingKitten
09:15:18 Petri Dish/Oh Naauur
I genuinely forgot I spent time on this: -Click-
 Voxtexy
09:15:02 Vox, Corey
BJake,
Hehe, the hungry boy one.

I got them all for $75 if I'm not mistaken? Ironically what I paid for the piece I'm using as my avatar right now :'D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Green Python : +2
Coyote : +3
Bobcat : +4
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 9

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 23, 2024 07:26 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
Dorms have their own settings, dedicated purely to indulge in the elemental side of all of the supes. The air dorm is indeed floating, students using the magi-lifts to get to their rooms. Rooms are personal, each student getting their own
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 23, 2024 07:36 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Are the rooms already set for the specific species, like how a vampire needs no windows/blinds, or do they need to be set up after the student arrives?

Infernal said:
Dorms have their own settings, dedicated purely to indulge in the elemental side of all of the supes. The air dorm is indeed floating, students using the magi-lifts to get to their rooms. Rooms are personal, each student getting their own

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 23, 2024 07:47 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Infernal said:

Is there like a garden in the earth dorm so Clove can plant cloves?
Yes, I asked that purely for the joke.
Also, I'm assuming garlic is banned on campus for the safety of the vampires? I can hear the garlic bread lovers crying in the distance lol
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 23, 2024 07:48 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
I am now going to make Alex like garlic, and will be sad when there is none allowed.

Wolf's Bane said:

Infernal said:

Is there like a garden in the earth dorm so Clove can plant cloves?
Yes, I asked that purely for the joke.
Also, I'm assuming garlic is banned on campus for the safety of the vampires? I can hear the garlic bread lovers crying in the distance lol

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 23, 2024 09:14 PM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award
That's reasonable, garlic bread is superior :D

Bobcat said:
I am now going to make Alex like garlic, and will be sad when there is none allowed.

Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 08:55 AM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
Every room is catered to its owner ^_^ Vampires would have heavily shuttered windows, werewolves would have safe places to shift during the full moon, all shifters have access to hunting zones, there are pack run spaces for those who socialize in groups, mermaids have access to pools or the lake, there is NO iron permitted on the grounds to accompany fae, pretty much a supernatural paradise. I am planning to actually create what the dorms would look like via The Sims lol I can even build the school itself.
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 09:42 AM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Infernal said:
Every room is catered to its owner ^_^ Vampires would have heavily shuttered windows, werewolves would have safe places to shift during the full moon, all shifters have access to hunting zones, there are pack run spaces for those who socialize in groups, mermaids have access to pools or the lake, there is NO iron permitted on the grounds to accompany fae, pretty much a supernatural paradise. I am planning to actually create what the dorms would look like via The Sims lol I can even build the school itself.

Sounds great!
..... wait hold on a moment, I just realized something.
If Blue Marble is supposed to be half-merman, but he has a fear of the water, I'm thinking it's possible that he lied about his species or his birthday when getting assigned a dorm? Since if they know that he's half-merman they'd probably assign him to the water dorm.... or maybe his birthday did fall on one of the water zodiac signs, but he lied about it...
hmmmm just thinking. If there's like a magical system to automatically detect your species or birthday, then this would be completely foiled lol
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 09:47 AM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Maybe, as a hybrid, he could choose if it was more mountain/dragony themed, or mermaid.

Wolf's Bane said:
Sounds great!
..... wait hold on a moment, I just realized something.
If Blue Marble is supposed to be half-merman, but he has a fear of the water, I'm thinking it's possible that he lied about his species or his birthday when getting assigned a dorm? Since if they know that he's half-merman they'd probably assign him to the water dorm.... or maybe his birthday did fall on one of the water zodiac signs, but he lied about it...
hmmmm just thinking. If there's like a magical system to automatically detect your species or birthday, then this would be completely foiled lol
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 11:48 AM

Wolf's Bane

Darkseeker

Give Award

Bobcat said:
Maybe, as a hybrid, he could choose if it was more mountain/dragony themed, or mermaid.

I mean... he's in the air dorm, which sorta already fits the mountain theme lol
So what if he shows up to his room and just finds a pool in his room? Bonus points if he didn't tell any of the admin that he's mixed, so he freaks out because they somehow figured out without him informing them lol
(I'm currently working on Marble's post so I'm just coming up with ideas for it)

Edited at June 24, 2024 11:49 AM by Wolf's Bane
Tenebris Academia - A Supernatural Academy | Discussion |June 24, 2024 12:01 PM

Infernal

Neutral

Give Award
The headmaster is a powerful Warlock ;)
Wolf's Bane said:

Bobcat said:

I mean... he's in the air dorm, which sorta already fits the mountain theme lol
So what if he shows up to his room and just finds a pool in his room? Bonus points if he didn't tell any of the admin that he's mixed, so he freaks out because they somehow figured out without him informing them lol
(I'm currently working on Marble's post so I'm just coming up with ideas for it)

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 9

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us