Wolf Play : Burning Embers | Discussion
Chatbox
 Boeing
02:15:34 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Alright gonna go now peoples
Have fun ^^
 Embershed
02:09:10 The Minor Nuisance
anyone know where the dog lady's dogs are?
 Boeing
02:07:09 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
I was not able to chase you away from Jungle 4. Poor Tamar, he was the wolf in front at the time XD
 Boeing
02:03:04 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove I just encountered you in Jungle 4 O.o
 Amygdala
01:59:25 Amy
Only 18 enemies in mountains...i guess i don't need eagle feathers afterall
 Frozen Mist
01:52:06 Frozen - Mist
Boing,
>.> Nuh.
 Boeing
01:51:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove
It's why you said in the alliance that we could bring along a goldfish to your ol' dusty back porch. We're bringing goldfishes, just made of actual gold to put in the raffle :D
 Embershed
01:48:28 The Minor Nuisance
I can try to help? I haven't got anything much at the moment, though...
 CloudGazer
01:48:12 
HEE rollover is taking so long.
 Amygdala
01:47:11 Amy
Okay i just realised i only have 1 ExW female...time to throw them all to ExW males and hope for the best😅
 Frozen Mist
01:46:21 Frozen - Mist
-.- I am hosting it for you heathens on my back porch.
01:46:17 01
what is this TvT
01:46:05 01
RedWood 🍃 🍂 sits down and starts to play Wolfplay on their computer. (4th wall breaking)

Stats: Wisdom +3
Mood: Smart
 Boeing
01:46:00 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove it's an alliance raffle tho ^^ we can help out can't we? :D
 Boeing
01:45:20 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nevermind - I used it up somewhere
 Frozen Mist
01:44:53 Frozen - Mist
Good think the thing I really hope is nice for yall I aint got yet. XD
 Boeing
01:44:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
And I'm gonna keep working on getting stuff for it. Right now I have some buried Knowledge I think I can add in ^^
 Amygdala
01:44:01 Amy
Frozen
Hey i plan on participating and getting all my stuff back XD

No grounding
 Boeing
01:43:56 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove
Why? You know if the prices are low enough I'm going to buy hundreds of tickets simply because :D
 Frozen Mist
01:43:19 Frozen - Mist
>.> I will ground both of you on that raffle.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -1
Cheetah : +3
Leopard : -2
    Spring Month: 1   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 33

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 09:32 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

@Imperial Sands/everyone - what roles are needed to start? Who still hasn't picked a rider?

@Everyone Finnegan is open for affiliations. I'm assuming I've been accepted since Finn is on the sign up list.

Reaching out with affiliation ideas if someone agrees with what I have - may edit this if I become aware of other finished character sheets.

@High Hills Pack

Aziza

I think Finn would appreciate her and he would push her outside of her comfort zone if he managed to become her friend. She could be a much needed dose of common sense, and he would try to help her loosen up and have fun. Would you be interested in them being friends?

Ellis

I think Finn and Ellis would get along, but the personality isn't written out so maybe not. I think they could be good friends, and that she'd be someone he'd talk to. She might be the type he'd tease to get a reaction out of.

@Spellbound

Maximillian

Finn would probably give him a hard time. I'm not sure how they'd get along. They might be the type to get along on the outside but not like each other or they could surprise Finn and become friends.

@The Tea Drinkers

Avery

I don't think Finn would have strong feelings about Avery. From a distance I think Finn would like and respect him well enough. Up close they might be similar enough to clash, but I could also see them becoming friends.

Devereaux

I feel like she would be the type where Finn would like her at the beginning and then they'd clash from their stubbornness so they'd have to agree to disagree, so they might be able to become friends they might not stay friends or at least close friends but amiable toward each other.

@Ciao

I feel like Koji and Finn have a similar outlook and approach to life that might make them compatable as friends. They could bond over similar interests, but those interests are also different. Finn's not into all out cardio. There's got to be more of a purpose of doing it rather than just maintaining himself.

@_Moonshadow_

Marina

I think unless things just snap into place or something happens that she would be the type he'd leave alone so they probably wouldn't become friends. He's friendly, but he's not going to force a friendship if they are the type to avoid relationships of any kind.

@The Bewitched

Mattis

If their arrogance doesn't clash I think they'd have a fun time together and have a very similar approach to life and friendships. I think they could be good friends. However Finn is more rough around the edges than Matthis but Finn does want to be helpful and loyal to his friends.

@Nochnoy

Sthirseth

I think Finn and Sthirseth could bond over their sense of adventure. I think they could be friends. I didn't see anything that seemed like something to cause them to clash.

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 09:38 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
I think Seth and Pax could be good friends :)

Nochnoy said:
I have a feeling that Seth is going to end up really lonely other than Dev 🥲
~
Time to read through everyone's character sheets <3

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 09:40 PM

Imperial Sands

Darkseeker

Give Award
Good Questions.
Fiestly, everyone send me their pairs here or via PM.
As for the first question I won't really know 100% until I'm home and can update and look on my PC ^^ but I'm hoping to start soon, though probably Sunday or Saturday night because of work.

Sir Froggington said:

@Imperial Sands/everyone - what roles are needed to start? Who still hasn't picked a rider?

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 09:44 PM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award
Thalassia and Finn are a pair - Tene has it on Thalassia's character sheet last I checked for confirmation from Tene
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 09:47 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Not the students dating even tho it's against the rules :3
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 09:59 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
If anyone wants to set up anything, I came up with a possible list of friends + enemies(/people or dragons that they dislike) for Seth:
~
Friens:
Aziza. Perhaps they could teach her archery?
Maximilian. Doesn't seem like they would be friends, but I think Seth would be a sort of bright-eyed child around him. Maybe like a father figure of some sorts, as that's something Seth would see him as.
Aýnabat. It's a feeling. It's a mood. They are a mood.
Koji. Nah this would totally be a crush. They wouldn't leave Dev for him, but be fr- (Also, coffee.)*
Mattis. "Dev? Dev, why's he hot? What is wrong with me?"
-
Eveline. Kind of sad that she might not get used because they kinda give off best friend vibes~
-
Devereaux. Best girlfriend in the world and first on their list to risk their life for <3
-
Finnegan. I can see Seth liking Finnegan, however being occasionally annoyed by him. A friendship where he's mostly arrogant all of the time, but Seth doesn't want to stop him because they don't want to be mean.-
Enemies/People they may not like:
Avery. They don't tend to be particularly fond of extroverted people, and probably isn't fond of his manipulativeness.
Tatsuo. I feel like they might be able to bond over their insanity, but other than that they'd be freaked of her 😭
Marina. Popular girl vibes. Seth no likey.
Amhuluk. Reconsider your meaness my child >:c
[Check up on this if you want to see your character, I had to stop typing because I was changing devices <3]
[Please inform me if I have missed anyone who has been accepted.]

Edited at June 6, 2024 10:50 PM by Nochnoy
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 10:04 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
baha I love this
would you want to set up a friendship with Seth and Koji?

Nochnoy said:
Koji. Nah this would totally be a crush. They wouldn't leave Dev for him, but be fr-
Tatsuo. I feel like they might be able to bond over their insanity, but other than that they'd be freaked of her 😭

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 10:04 PM

High Hills Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I can definitely see Finn and Azzy getting along, even if he does try ta push her out of her own comfort zone. Then again, she'll absolutely need some of that in her life. XD
Ellis would be the one ta tease him back - probably turning into some sort of war between the two. That is until the attack. She's not taking any teasing or dealing it out for that matter after it.
Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 10:06 PM

Nochnoy

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sounds great! Feel free to PM me whenever you wanna set something up <3

Ciao said:
baha I love this
would you want to set up a friendship with Seth and Koji?

Nochnoy said:
Koji. Nah this would totally be a crush. They wouldn't leave Dev for him, but be fr-

Burning Embers | DiscussionJune 6, 2024 10:09 PM

Ciao

Darkseeker

Give Award
@nochnoy, pm'ing you now <3

Forums > Roleplay > Discussion
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 .. 33

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us