Wolf Play : Art based species/interactive interest?
Chatbox
 Nevermore.
01:19:27 
My accent is incredibly interesting and I have no clue where I've picked it up from. My only guess would be my hearing loss when I was younger. However, I grew up with my grandparents Baltic accents which I'm sure is no help xD
 Boo
01:19:08 Chrissy
i've been told i have a canadian accent but like what does that even mean? 😭
 TheFlyingKitten
01:18:43 Petri Dish/Sorceress
@Honey

I also have a tendency to mimic the stronger country accents and Hispanic accents of those who come past me a work. Maybe that's what the outsiders mean.
 Eternity
01:18:31 ET
Woofer
I'm going to attack you, you and your American accent 😭

Fei
Then you almost certainly have an Australian accent ahah, that's how accents work.
 Essence of the Wolf
01:18:29 The Essence (EOTW)
Carpe -
Yup, I think so. Threw me off at first :p
 Arctic Moon
01:17:51 NY, Malo, Arctic
That's 60 I belive
 Celestial Saga
01:17:43 Queen / Jo
I was born in Glasgow Scotland, then between Scotland and England I was till I was 5 or 6 moved to Lanzarote where I spent 18 years almost, moved back to England and both parents are British I have a canarian ascents when I speak Spanish but Scottish ascent when I speak English, but people in the uk can tell mines a ascent from Glasgow but how I was a toddler when last in Scotland lol 😂
 Ecifircas
01:17:27 
Trenchcoat, yes. Every day basic accounts get 50 to give their wolves.
 Carpe Noctem
01:17:20 Queen of the Fishes
New update?
-Click-
 Nikwasi
01:17:20 Mac
Eci
Yeah you do. To other people.with different accents yours would probably be just an "American" accent
 Eternity
01:17:19 ET
Celestial Saga
Awh, that's tragic. Sucks when inspiration runs low like that

Absolutely! I'd definitely recommend it. The tour buses are pretty good if you wanna learn more about the sights/history, relatively cheap too.
 Honey
01:17:18 she/her
petri dish
i have a weird southern/appalachian accent combo lol, i get a lot of comments on it
 Nevermore.
01:17:15 
Nyx

Oh damn. For two people?? 👀
For that price we have food at home. Ketchup soup for dinner lmao
 Serpents
01:17:11 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Night same I.. just eh No please say it comes back
 Nikwasi
01:16:48 Mac
Nyx
I normally get boneless wings lol
Nobody else wanted wings though sadly
 Ecifircas
01:16:46 
I... I don't have an accent. 🥴
 Feiella
01:16:30 Fei the writer
Eternity
I wouldn't know and last time I mentioned anything about myself we had a geography lesson in chat lol. All I know is I'm Australian
 Essence of the Wolf
01:16:24 The Essence (EOTW)
Ecifircas-
Oh, I know! Haha, sorry for the confusion. I grew up with my grandparents and little me picked up on their accent. I was homeschooled for the first few years of my life, all english i was taught by them had a strong accent.
 Trenchcoat
01:16:22 
do i get more cp if i use up all the 1000?
 Mistress Nyx
01:16:20 
Nevermore:
There is but it's like $50 for me and my boyfriend 😭

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Snapping Turtle : -1
Water Moccasin : +1
Cheetah : +1
    Spring Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2 

Art based species/interactive interest?July 11, 2024 10:55 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
Alllright, so a few years ago I ran a species here on WP that was interactive, had breeding, exploring, currency, etc etc. It was an art-based species or 'ARPG' [Art roleplay game], so you'd draw your character doing something to earn points/currency/items. It would be based on random chance.

I was wondering if anyone might be interested in a similar thing and if this is something they'd be up for :>

Previously, it was just art that could be used to explore/interact with the world, but I think I'll expand it to writing pieces as well to be more inclusive of a wider community, but I first wanna see if anyone would be interested or if there's anyone who might even be interested with helping out.

Previously, for this I used my species 'long boy knife cats', several of which can be seen here:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/y9zj4KH

And information about them here:
https://postimg.cc/gallery/QFPd8HF

005-Custom.png

So I'd either reuse them, or start with a newer hybrid species, the stingray dogs.
My-Stingray-pup-copy.png

Maybe even both if I'm feeling ambitious.

Anyway, thoughts appreciated n that :>
All art is mine.

Poll Question: Interested?
Total Votes: 55
Yes. : 3971%
Yes, but I wouldn't take part. : 47%
Yes, but only adopts, not interactive. : 1018%
I'm not interested in adopts. : 12%
Other. [comment] : 00%
No. : 00%
Yes but only... [comment] : 12%

You have cast your vote.
Edited at July 11, 2024 10:56 PM by Eternity
Art based species/interactive interest?July 11, 2024 11:06 PM

Golden Meadows

Lightbringer

Give Award

The idea of drawing your character doing something in order to interact is so interesting to me! I've never heard of that before and I love the idea. I also agree that if you do this, you should have a writing option as well, for those who aren't artists. You could also have an option to just have a random adoptable for those who don't want to do anything interactive.

I would love to participate, and maybe even help or fund the program with items and currency :)

Art based species/interactive interest?July 11, 2024 11:41 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Golden Meadows said:

The idea of drawing your character doing something in order to interact is so interesting to me! I've never heard of that before and I love the idea. I also agree that if you do this, you should have a writing option as well, for those who aren't artists. You could also have an option to just have a random adoptable for those who don't want to do anything interactive.

I would love to participate, and maybe even help or fund the program with items and currency :)

It's pretty fun! I wish I had some examples of my old thread but it's loooong been deleted </3
And I agree, I'd definitely have an art option, and maybe a tier system too, like the more finished an art piece is or the longer/more detailed an art piece is, the better chance you have of getting more currency or rarer items.

And yeah, I'd likely still host OC designs/auctions/customs, and it'd be up to the winning bidder if they'd like to take part in the wider species/activity. For the long boys, the only way to get them was via purchasing them, but I might do some MYOs or 'make your owns', so people can take part without having to spend. :>

That's great to hear! :D running these kinda things can be a lot of work.
Art based species/interactive interest?July 11, 2024 11:45 PM

Ecifircas

Neutral

Give Award
Generally, I think they're kind of restrictive and stuffy sometimes. The lore can be kinda sloppy or generic but I think you'd do it well enough that I would actually be invested.
Art based species/interactive interest?July 12, 2024 12:59 AM

bumbo

Lightbringer

Give Award
100x yes, this would be so much fun!! especially if/when art block strikes
Art based species/interactive interest?July 12, 2024 09:24 PM

Obscurity

Game Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award
what about stingray long boi knife cats
Art based species/interactive interest?July 12, 2024 09:30 PM

Eternity

Forum Moderator
Darkseeker

Give Award

Obscurity said:
what about stingray long boi knife cats

Oh god 😭if I decide to run both I'll make uh,, hybrids potentially LMAOOOO

bumbo said:
100x yes, this would be so much fun!! especially if/when art block strikes

Awh I never thought of it like a way to beat artblock but you're so right! :0 I could have like,, prompts for certain events/to get certain items :D

Ecifircas said:
Generally, I think they're kind of restrictive and stuffy sometimes. The lore can be kinda sloppy or generic but I think you'd do it well enough that I would actually be invested.

You know me B) All lore would be optional + people would be able to use them as regular OCs outside of the species. I'm really not one for super restrictive shit
Art based species/interactive interest?July 18, 2024 07:17 AM

starmutt

Neutral

Give Award
stingray dogs please omg <3
Art based species/interactive interest?July 18, 2024 11:49 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award

starmutt said:
stingray dogs please omg <3

In love!!
Art based species/interactive interest?July 18, 2024 11:56 PM

-Sweet-Poison-

Neutral

Give Award
If you added a writing part for the not so good at art people I'd be totally down to write for it, and I'd probably buy a few adopt too cause oh my the stingray dogs are just darling!!

Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us