Wolf Play : What should her name be???
Chatbox
 Eternity
10:13:49 ET
Amor
Girls aren't all drama, y'know. Sounds like you're just around the wrong girls ahah.

I've seen plenty of drama with blokes too
 Jelly
10:13:47 Gel,Jello,Jells
Salem
She and all the Jasmine dropping creatures just like to cyber bully us in explore LMAO
 Ámor
10:13:46 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
whats worse, is this girl who was my "friend" knows i dont pick up on social cues easily because of my health problems and before i met my boyfriend I isolated my self and she still does this... she knows i have bad health issues and a disability
 serene.
10:12:33 ✧ ren
-WP Click-
Should I keep this? :,))
 FaithfulOakTree
10:12:04 Ash H:H!!
My mouth is on fire😭
10:10:57 Asmodeus (he/they)
Natures Heart hunts prey and brings it to Sugar Rush

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Triumphant
 Salem
10:10:41 
Jello
The sad part is she was so close to dying too :')
 Ámor
10:10:39 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
I have a few friends who are girls, but at my job girls have the most drama so my guy friends dont mind that I hang out with them more hehe, i prefer having more guy friends cause im just a girl who doesnt like drama :")
 Jelly
10:08:24 Gel,Jello,Jells
Eve always gets my first team then my second

In Eve fashion she then flees
 Eternity
10:03:48 ET
Amor
Ah, right, that's good then. Suppose it's just one or two irritating people.

I don't mind any gender friend wise. I get on with most people equally ahah.
 Overthink101
10:03:04 I overthink this-
-WP Click-
 Salem
10:01:56 
Eve killed my team, I will never forgive this. :')
 Revelry
10:01:30 Rev
49 rarity AC seems like a waste on me
-WP Click-
 Ámor
09:59:32 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Et
They are and I have a lot of them xD luckily the guys actually like me for me and I tend to do better with friends who are guys then girls honestly. Like if she told me to choose between her and my boyfriend id choose my boyfriend over and over again. Also the coworker who was a "friend" talks behind my back to another friend like she thinks thats ok to do.
 QueenAlderamin
09:57:45 Queen / Jo
I need to do 2 custom designs now
 Eternity
09:56:46 ET
Annoying coworkers are the worst. I always had pretty good luck with mine.
 Wolves of Kirsuk
09:52:56 
How on earth do I get my wolves to actually pursue? I have one rated obedient with nearly full agility and she still doesnÂ’t want to pursue
 Ámor
09:52:04 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
I dont care if shes annoyed with me for it, my parents hate her now cause theyve heard everything shes done lately
 Eternity
09:51:04 ET
Must be awkward as you guys still gotta see each other ahah. Sounds like a right pain, good luck with that.
09:50:58 Asmodeus (he/they)
hi chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Crocodile : -3
Red Fox : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls

What should her name be???May 28, 2024 08:00 PM

River Soul

Neutral

Give Award

Working on a big custom! It will be the custom for me and my boyfriends 6yr anniversary and my WP 1 year anniversary!

I need around 2,061 apples left. If you would like to donate mush or apples towards this custom you will be put on my free breedings list for life includes any wolves. Pm me first!

https://postimg.cc/yDFQV4PZ

Anyway, I also need a special name for her I have a few picked out. What are your guys favorites and do you have any suggestions?

1) Borealis - Relating to the northern lights (Aurora Borealis), this name suggests something magical and ethereal.

2) Carnissa - A name that sounds both elegant and fierce, potentially suitable for a female warrior or a noblewoman.

3) Falazure - A name that could belong to a mythical being associated with the sky or the color blue, possibly a dragon.

4) Hydrus - A constellation in the southern sky, representing a water snake, and also a name that could
be associated with water-related creatures.

5) Iridescence - The phenomenon of certain surfaces that appear to change color as the angle of view or angle of illumination changes.

6) Kamaria - An African name meaning "moonlight," evoking beauty and the serene light of the moon.

7) Kelpie - A mythical water spirit from Scottish folklore, often depicted as a horse that lures people into the water.

8) Libelle - The German word for "dragonfly," a name that could be associated with grace and agility.

9) Palladium — A rare silvery-white metal, often used metaphorically to represent something that provides protection or safety.

10) Pangu - The first living being and the creator of all in Chinese mythology, who separated the sky from the earth.

11) Piasa - A Native American mythological creature depicted as a bird-like dragon, known from a famous pictograph near the Mississippi River.

12) Polaris - Also known as the North Star, it is the brightest star in the constellation Ursa Minor and has been used for navigation.

13) Riptide - A strong tidal flow of water within estuaries and
other enclosed tidal areas, often used to represent turbulent forces or danger.

14) Safira - A name derived from "sapphire," suggesting a character with blue-themed features or a gem-
like quality.

15) Solstice - A term for the times of the year when the sun reaches its highest or lowest point in the sky, symbolizing change or extremes.

16) Spectra - A name that suggests a range or spectrum, possibly a character with abilities related to light or diversity.

17) Spellweaver - A name that implies a character skilled in the art of magic, possibly a mage or sorcerer known for crafting intricate spells.

18) Stellatus - A Latin word meaning "starry," a name that could be associated with a character who has celestial or cosmic connections.

19) Tempestria - A name that implies a female character or entity with control over storms or the sea, possibly a goddess or a powerful sorceress.

20) Zmeira - A name thắt could evoke the image of a serpentine creature,
possibly a dragon or a being with a hypnotic allure.

Poll Question: What name?
Total Votes: 24
1 : 313%
2 : 14%
3 : 313%
4 : 00%
5 : 00%
6 : 00%
7 : 14%
8 : 28%
9 : 00%
10 : 00%