Wolf Play : Game Poll - Lupine Parvovirus
Chatbox
 Ecifircas
06:24:02 
Fairy Tale Wolves, holy cow. Usually people say they have ugly wolves and I laugh it off but . . . woah. That's an ugly wolf. It reminds me of ramen noodle seasoning. lol
 Goddess Juno
06:23:34 Juno (he/they)
he kinda looks like a bee
 Fairy Tale Wolves
06:22:57 Fairy
-WP Click-
Hes so ugly i almost want to keep him
 Ecifircas
06:22:02 
Salom_, fair enough - I'm sure they'll get back to you though. I just wouldn't work on it further or send them anything finished.

if it does go on for a while, you can always go to the mods and they will help for sure.
 Existence
06:22:00 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem if you're giving like say 12 hours to 24 hours between messages you're usually pretty okay, and if you just be understanding of what they respond with
 Salom_
06:20:30 Sal, Salmon
Exist
Gotcha thanks! Just wouldnÂ’t wanna accidentally spam them
 Salom_
06:20:15 Sal, Salmon
Eci
I made sure they werenÂ’t online so it didnÂ’t seem I was talking bad and they havenÂ’t paid yet. Just wasnÂ’t sure what to do because it hasnÂ’t happened before. Sorry it seemed ill tended! That wasnÂ’t the intention
 TKO
06:18:26 
mustang dawg;;

-Click-
 Existence
06:17:54 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem; when it comes to commissions, I find I would rather be curious then to have them turn around and say I didn't contact them. I take screenshots of everything as well just as a back up to fall back on incase.
 Ecifircas
06:17:00 
If they've already paid - either in partial or in full - I'm sure they'll come back to you.
 Hugs4Bugs
06:16:34 (he/they)
I haven't either, I won't lie. I've found that I tend to overcomplicate commissions and burn myself out pretty quickly when I do them haha
 Ecifircas
06:16:15 
Salom_, people get busy. if you're being paid to make art for someone, it's a bit off color to post about them in chat because they haven't gotten back to you when it's well-known mods take care of situations like that.

Give them time. I've forgotten about PMs before, it's easy to do. . . even if you're in chat or whatever.
 Salom_
06:15:49 Sal, Salmon
Unknown
Oh noo did you have bronze figurines / Chinese pottery or anything?
 Salom_
06:15:21 Sal, Salmon
Exist
IÂ’ll definitely do that if they donÂ’t answer my most recent message in a couple days. Though would that count as spam? I messaged them 7/5, 7/6, and today in relation to the comm so that would be 4 messages
 MLadySkylar
06:14:29 P'Sky
I haven't done commissions in a minute
 Existence
06:13:33 Exist / Kuskyn
Salem, I would still send a message with a "Hey I'm stopping the commission until I receive an answer" just so that you have that message there
 Forgotten Memories
06:13:21 Ry/Ryder/Memories
sting-
yeah shes better
 Narran Park
06:12:57 Sting
Maybe this female might be better to keep?
-WP Click-
 The Unknown
06:12:42 Unknown | Dark
:( I misclicked and sold all my relics instead of just my checked ones
 Salom_
06:11:35 Sal, Salmon
PÂ’Sky
No somebody commissioned me and when IÂ’ve messaged them about it I havenÂ’t heard back even though I know theyÂ’ve been online + in chat

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Black Bear : +2
Leopard : -4
Grizzly Bear : -5
    Winter   Day  Weather:  Sunny

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2 

Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 5, 2024 04:57 PM

Serpents

Lightbringer

Give Award
I mean I just realy on my wolves Killing first XD but I do not care if that hurts them
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 5, 2024 05:26 PM

Enigma

Neutral

Give Award
If you frequently explore, aren't online all day or for that much, and don't like waiting for a chance at a full moon like me, then parvo pretty much acts like any other injury and I try to get rid of it immediately. The cost of waiting to explore outweighs the boons of waiting for the buff. A solution to remedy this could be making parvo act more like the real virus, such as having the wolf's damage decrease over time after every full moon passes instead of it outright being halved. This would simulate a realistic progression of a viral infection, as the other injuries on this website are injuries that would immediately provide a debuff such as the sprained paw.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 5, 2024 08:06 PM

The Night Walker

Neutral

Give Award
I dont explore but if I did I would use the buff to my advantage and maybe have a small team of three infected.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 5, 2024 08:11 PM

Draco-Mezo

Darkseeker

Give Award
I can I would heal them if they GOT parvo but I haven't gotten it yet so yeah.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 6, 2024 01:34 AM

starrywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
i don't explore :)
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 6, 2024 04:10 PM

SixBears

Administrator
Lightbringer

Give Award

The Night Walker said:
I dont explore but if I did I would use the buff to my advantage and maybe have a small team of three infected.

Hmmm. Daytime Uninfected Explore Team. Nighttime Infected Explore Team. That's what I would do.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 6, 2024 11:53 PM

Zeraphia

Lightbringer

Give Award
I honestly can't tell if my wolves are idiots or just really good. I never really get infected with them. So it doesn't really affect me at all.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 7, 2024 12:29 AM

Red River Wolves

Neutral

Give Award
I only got a couple infected so far. I kept it on one because I think the buff is cool, but it takes a while to craft a silver salve and it's required for other encounters, so I can see how it could get annoying if more got infected and hindered exploring half the time.
Game Poll - Lupine ParvovirusAugust 8, 2024 06:33 PM

Transcendence

Neutral

Give Award

I don't actively participate in events, but in the breif time I was able to participate in this one, I preferred to heal my wolves as soon as possible.

I treated the disease like any other injury, except it had the debuff, and add me being a casual part time player with no patience to wait for a single full moon lmao. Also I was able to most the ingredients kinda easy, but dang did they fill up my inventory fast.

But it wouldn't be a quest fitting a month long and indepth event if it wasn't such a task. Not impossible, just a bit tedious lol. Perfect for you chronic full time players haha.

The only issue I had was the NPC names. Most of them are cute and funny, I only came across just two names that were a bit too weird for comfort and maybe minors. And I can't cover or disable the names so I stopped playing. Maybe next time, put a small warning like what was done in the June event? I liked the August event and wanted to keep playing, but mental health and triggers are different to everyone no matter the player age thus its okay to say this no toxicity dont judge.

Edited at August 21, 2024 01:08 AM by Transcendence

Forums > Socialize > Polls
   1    2 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us