Wolf Play : +Writing Compliments Circle
Chatbox
 ScardeyKat
06:34:16 Kat ?
180 days for basic accounts and two years for premium accounts
 Vulpixles
06:17:55 Pixie, Vul / Ω
Anemoia

I'm going to breed her once and see if she produces anything good but if her litter is all duds then she'll go to the bone pile
 The Night Walker
06:17:55 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat
How many days until an account is deleted? There's an account that hasn't logged in for 110 days and hasn't been deleted.
 ScardeyKat
06:15:40 Kat ?
Let's see if she makes it past DS again e.e
-WP Click-
 Doomsday Blue
06:13:31 Doom (they/them)
Hi Star!!
 Star Tha AOD
06:13:00 i stalk chat (Star)
Doom! Hiiiiii!!!
 The Night Walker
06:12:45 Anemoia/Aedra
Vul
I would murder, just my opinion though-
 QueenAlderamin
06:03:45 Queen / Jo
Hi Doom
 Vulpixles
06:03:24 Pixie, Vul / Ω
-WP Click-
Kinda wish she wasn't so pretty. She's not HW, she's not a hero, and she's not a wrestler or a howler. So there's no reason to keep her besides the fact that she's kinda pretty
 Doomsday Blue
06:03:19 Doom (they/them)
Helloo
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:28 Queen / Jo
Aww itÂ’s a ball of fluff lol I like it lol
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:03 Queen / Jo
Fei I know at the moment IÂ’m still mourning my grandfather who passed 16th May. And after my last break up with my ex/exfiance I stay away from romantic relationships.

Let me take a look.
 Feiella
06:00:18 Fei the writer
Queen
Like my avatar?
 Feiella
05:59:20 Fei the writer
Queen
You are ready when you feel ready.

In the mean time enjoy life
 QueenAlderamin
05:57:20 Queen / Jo
Fei understandable I feel you I wanted kids so much but when I was trying with my ex and now I donÂ’t even know if I want to anymore or if IÂ’m really ready ever
 Feiella
05:55:40 Fei the writer
Queen
even so I'm not ready for a small human to raise. I'm happy with my fluffy shark
 QueenAlderamin
05:55:13 Queen / Jo
Just goats then weird IÂ’m thought there was another animal baby named kid
 ScardeyKat
05:54:30 Kat ?
Retire? -WP Click-
 QueenAlderamin
05:52:35 Queen / Jo
Fei they are there are a few animal babies called kids.
 Feiella
05:48:18 Fei the writer
Winterfell
I saw. That is amazing

Queen
I think baby goats are called kids as well ;)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -4
Wolverine : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 45

+Writing Compliments CircleJuly 6, 2020 12:30 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
hahahha no, trust me, your characters have the most human dialogue out of everyone else i've roleplayed with

Valkyrie. said:
Sleepless
really? I feel like they all speak in ducking old english
"perhaps, particularly, delightful " are words I use way to much lol

+Writing Compliments CircleJuly 6, 2020 12:31 AM

sock monkey

Lightbringer

Give Award

Sleepless Nights said:
@boundless
it was the dog profile picture, i assure you

I'm sure aha
Speaking of which, I was inspired to initiate the doggo's return ;)
+Writing Compliments CircleJuly 6, 2020 12:32 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Oh, my gosh-
You people are already making me feel so flattered. :'D

Non, your posts are freakin' crisp, I find them to be as pleasant to read as a cold beverage on a hot day. Character creation, and direction is always I've found interesting when it comes to other people, and yours doesn't fail to intrigue me whenever I read your sheets.

Bandai, you are one of the people on here, that bring a smile to my face once I see them signing up for a RP I'm also in, you are so solid when it comes to Roleplaying it isn't even funny. Length? Impressive. Characters? - Insert chef kiss sound effect -. Overall experience RP'ing with you? You make me look forward to interacting with you or your Ocs, almost as much as I look forward to one of my aunts deserts, and yes that's some big stuff.

Sleepy, My dude- I love RP'ing with you, you are just so freakin' good. All of you obviously are, but my gosh. Your portrayal of your OCs is solid, the sheets are solid, the length is solid, you are such a solid RP'er and it's always a joy to see you around even more to interact with ya. :)

Tolk, I find you to be amiable, easy to get along with even if we talked a whole bunch, your vibe is so pleasant and I still enjoy watching your ideas unfold. I can tell you quite like writing, it shows through your actual writing and it's real nice as your creativity just shines because of it. :)

[B]lackthorn, The silliness you bring is more than welcomed in my book. You have characters that I have never seen before, until I saw you writing with them, and it's an amazing sight. You are one of the people that make me smile when I see them around, same with Bandai and of course Sleepy. You are also one of the people, that continue to make me strive to want to grow more.

Boundless, I don't think we've RP'd or even talked a whole lot. But, my gosh- What I've seen from you blows my mind. You are also someone that makes me want to strive to grow more as a RP'er, it's clear as day that you are creative, it's clear as day that you like writing. And you honestly intimidate me with your skill to this day, lol.

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
That's really nice to hear
im rather self conscious about the fact that my word choices are completely and utterly bland
so I try and use big, fancy words or whatever to sound like I know what I'm doing

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
the return of the king

Boundless said:

Sleepless Nights said:
@boundless
it was the dog profile picture, i assure you

I'm sure aha
Speaking of which, I was inspired to initiate the doggo's return ;)

+Writing Compliments CircleJuly 6, 2020 12:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Completely unrelated but there was a whole ass beetle walking on my arm
to say the least I woke up my brothers by screaming "fuck" and yeeting that bish across the room
+Writing Compliments CircleJuly 6, 2020 12:34 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
;-; thank you sm
i give you award of nicest person on WP

Pudding Cup said:

Sleepy, My dude- I love RP'ing with you, you are just so freakin' good. All of you obviously are, but my gosh. Your portrayal of your OCs is solid, the sheets are solid, the length is solid, you are such a solid RP'er and it's always a joy to see you around even more to interact with ya. :)

+Writing Compliments CircleJuly 6, 2020 12:36 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Ahh- You people are all so sweet, I'd give you a bunch of those awards everyday if I could.

Sleepless Nights said:
;-; thank you sm
i give you award of nicest person on WP

Pudding Cup said:

+Writing Compliments CircleJuly 6, 2020 12:37 AM

Spellbound

Lightbringer

Give Award
Oh my gawd Starry <3
Thank you so much ! You know I joined WALU after almost a year of hiatus so that is me trying to get back to a better level lmao

Boundless said:
Spell
I adore your characters. From Seraphina to Adiv, you have an admirable range in personalities, species, appearances, everything. Your writing flows smoothly, and manages to find that sort of sweet spot - not excessively wordy, and not overly simplified. And you can really write in different tones! Going back to the Adiv and Seraphina thing - the OCs are vastly different, but you make both work so well. Just awesome work all around ^^
Candor
I need to RP with you more often! You have presented beautiful writing again and again, with a standard of literacy that is rising higher everyday. Your characters have a good balance of strengths and flaws, which is often difficult to achieve. Like Spell's your writing flows so well! I really can't explain it aha. You're truly gifted :)

+Writing Compliments CircleJuly 6, 2020 12:37 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
okay wait, i am very curious, which one of my oc's do y'all like the most? i mean just in general, like which is your favored? :O

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8 .. 45

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us