Wolf Play : Ghostys Great Monarchy
Chatbox
 Frozen Mist
01:23:03 Frozen - Mist
I am like ass deep in explore. XD Don't expect my brain to function.
 Boeing
01:22:22 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Nevermind XD
 Frozen Mist
01:17:16 Frozen - Mist
Heh?
 Boeing
01:16:37 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Dove mind enlightening us? I'm not sure I can say it XD
 Amygdala
01:15:45 Amy
Plane
I thought so too but i wasn't sure
 Boeing
01:14:49 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Amy
It is and... ugh.
Also... their pack is significantly smaller...
 Amygdala
01:13:39 Amy
Frozen's pack is back in chaos😅
 Amygdala
01:13:05 Amy
Hey plane
 Boeing
01:12:08 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Food nommed
Hi Amy! :D
 Frozen Mist
01:11:10 Frozen - Mist
Amy,
Lol. I am also in explore. XD
 Amygdala
01:10:45 Amy
Frozen
At work getting some exploring in XD
 Continental Wolves
01:10:37 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
900+ mush from not even 2 levels in explore 😌
 Frozen Mist
01:09:32 Frozen - Mist
Amy,
The usual.
How are you?
 Amygdala
01:08:22 Amy
Hey frozen it's been awhile how are you
 Vennenum
01:06:28 Venn/Venne
General PSA: Please don't link wolves for sale or breeding in Main. Thanks!
 Frozen Mist
01:05:38 Frozen - Mist
Mornin Amy.
 Amygdala
01:04:57 Amy
Mornin chat
 Salem
01:03:49 
-WP Click-
 Boeing
12:56:29 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Wow that was quick
Gonna go eat foodies now, be back in like 20 ^^
 Frozen Mist
12:56:13 Frozen - Mist
You know I'll just end up getting a bunch more. :D

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Vicuna Wolf : -2
Spotted Hyena : +3
Red Fox : +2
    Spring Month: 1   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 
 Battle  Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1 ..  365  366  367  368  369

Ghostys Great MonarchyFebruary 15, 2024 03:52 PM

FrostyK

Lightbringer

Give Award
Ooooo do I need popcorn?
Ghostys Great MonarchyFebruary 15, 2024 04:33 PM

TimesGhost

Neutral

Give Award
Is that a challenge, Glace??? IS IT?!
Eat sticks and gnaw on your teething toys
Ghostys Great MonarchyJune 10, 2024 11:07 AM

Sir Froggington

Lightbringer

Give Award

Storage just in case

Sir-William-Froggington.png

Tenebris Umbra

Roleplay Status: I will probably say yes even though I know better

Avatar Credits: Biohazard (Pack #195167)

Last time page updated: 7/6/2023

Credits to me (Sir Froggington) 231901
The top hat and bow tie flag!
A.K.A Sir Froggington's flag. If you get it, please put it on your page. I'm the only one who should be handing it out.

Sir-Froggington-mushroom-hut.png

Biohazard (195167)

About the Player

~Christian-Chocoholic-Artist-Writer/Roleplayer-Reader-Procrastinator-Game Currency Hoarder-Animal Lover, especially Canines~

(I thought I had a place for about me, so I guess I shall insert it here)

I've been known as Candor, ~Non Sequiter~, ~Non Sequitur~, and Sir Froggington. I consider myself Candor or ~Non Sequitur~ (It's been long enough where I haven't used Non Sequitur that I don't think of myself as that), because Sir Froggington is my OC. I also use different versions of Can_dor_attitude as usernames on other places such as TH and Deviant Art.

I've used my OCs Sir Froggington, Widow, Rosencrantz, Joanna, and Alfredo to some extent to be my avatar.

I came to WP for the roleplaying, and that's where you'll find me the most. I like to write, and I procrastinate things even those I want to do. I need roleplays because it at least gives me a vague deadline. I read a lot, so I am always open to talk about books or writing. I am open to helping people with questions, as I've been on here a while, and have a good hand on the game, however, I am not the best with pricing, as I don't do that much. I just look at the market, and aim for somewhere around there. I'm not the type to reach out first unless I met you in a roleplay, but I do make an effort if you reach out to me.

My pms are always open to vents, but please put in the topic line sympathy or advice, so I know what you are wanting.

I consider myself a traditional artist (I've dabbled in digital), and I'm also a big an imal lover. I enjoy world building and making character concepts. I'm not very good about making character sheets, so I have vague ideas. Unfortunately, because of indecisiveness and procrastination I don't creative write outside of roleplaying very often. Maybe one day I'll push through and get something finished.

I say these are my favorites, but these are the ones I thought of. I know there are more.

Favorite TV Shows

Friends/Eureka/Once Upon a Time

Favorite Bands/Musical Artists

Thomas Rhett/One Direction/Luke Combs/Morgan Wallen

Favorite Books

Lunar Chronicles/Queen's Thief Series/Howl's Moving Castle/Ella Enchanted/An Old Fashioned Girl/The Hunter Games

Others I've enjoyed: Inhereitance Cycle/The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings/The Chronicles of Narnia/Fell/The Sight/The Bronze Bow

Favorite Writers

Marissa Meyer/Diana Wynne Jones/Lois Lowry/Gail Carson Levine

Others I've enjoyed: Jeff Wheeler/Brandon Sanderson

About the Pack

Joined Game Year 158

I explore a lot for mush, so that I can buy art in forums. I'm often looking for someone who is open for art commissions. I mainly concentrate on wolves that are howlers and hero wolves, because I try to rank in at least the top 25 for FMC.

Sir-Froggington.png

About roleplaying

My roleplaying style

A tip before you continue, especially for new roleplayers. From my personal experience while pushing your word count helps to some extent because it means you are getting more words out there and more practice, it's a lot better to have a focus on good writing.

I'm going to steal from Argos the idea of literacy guidelines (I don't think Argos notices what normally goes together with roleplayers of different levels) I use these terms loosely, and to give a better idea of expectations.

illiterate - less than 100 words per post, bullet point description, there can be chatspeak, weird punctuation (bold and italics for thinking and speaking or moving, ** I've seen those to respresent thought like "" marks for speaking), obvious grammar errors, misuse of vocabulary, doesn't push the plot forward

semi-literate - 100-300 words per post, 2 sentences-1 paragraph in character sheet, grammar errors may be noticeable, but you can understand what's being said without asking the poster for clarification, no chatspeak, sometimes pushes the plot forward

semi-literate to literate - 300-500+ words per post, they often struggle with word count, they are trying to improve the quality of their posts and becoming more thoughtful, some typos but they aren't distracting, gives something to respond to, but doesn't always strongly push the plot forward, characters have more depth

literate - 500+ words per post, they write what's needed, descriptive posts that push the plot forward and give something to respond to, typos aren't distracting, well-rounded characters

advanced literate - I'm not sure how to describe this. Very similar to literate, but there is something more.

Personally, I don't think your vocabulary matters when it comes to literacy. I am much more interested in how you use the vocabulary you have.

Literacy-I consider myself literate. I try to move the plot creatively. I like roleplays where I am writing 900+ words per reply. I'm more thoughtful when I feel challenged by a response. I have decent grammar, although I am sure there are frequent typos. (Pretty much all my roleplay responses are first drafts. I rarely even put my responses through a grammar checker.) I don't like writing character sheets, so I often reuse characters. I'm not good at visualizing, so I don't enjoy describing.

I normally don't have any plots I am dying to try on hand, however, I can come up with something pretty quickly if you tell me your preferences. I'm not overbrimming with decision and creativity, but I can brainstorm pretty quickly.

Topics-I am really flexible with topics. (That's becoming a lie. I am really getting stuck in my ways >.<. My genre is human not-modern (I tend to say medieval), fantasy.) But I am open to trying new topics or going outside of my comfort zone, but I've noticed I just don't do as well. I often have romance as a slowburn "goal" for the characters. I only do fxm romantically, but I'll do other platonic pairings. I haven't done too much actual romance in roleplays, so it's honestly not something that I am the best at writing anyways. I am open to most topics, however, one topic that I've never been crazy about is equines.

Romance-I am the type to only have romance if it happens. I also tend to do slow burn, so the roleplay often dies before it happens. I'm open to something quicker, it just depends on how it feels pacing wise. I tend to have fun with love triangles, but I'm not planning on doing any polyamorous relationships. For some reason I tend to like that tension you get from romance, but I am totally down for platonic relationships.

Characters-I can play male or female. I like having side NPC characters. It's a skill I am working on. I comfortably can do two characters at once in a roleplay, and four is probably my max.

Activity-I can respond as soon as thirty minutes to a week depending on length expected of replies, time, and motivation. I try not to let response times go longer than a week. Often response times are due to motivation and inspiration rather than time. If I have an actual reason for not responding besides that, I will update my roleplay status on this page or possibly pm you. (Some roleplays are slower, so if I've just responded to you, often things that might slow my responses will clear up before you notice, so I don't have to notify you.)

Communication-I really like to communicate outside of the roleplay. It can be about anything or roleplay related. I've noticed that if we're more comfortable with each other and can talk about other things besides the roleplay, my partner and I tend to be more likely to suggest ideas for the roleplay and let loose and have fun. Also, the roleplay tends to last longer. I easily forget what the plot is, so talking about the roleplay frequently helps, and it helps me keep up excitement and inspiration about the roleplay. It's really annoying when you are trying to write a post and you forgot the direction the roleplay is going. Please let me know if you have problems with initating contact or anything like that, because I know that some people have anxiety, and I am fine with initating contact, but I feel like I am bothering people, if they don't initate sometimes. If you don't want to communicate a lot that's handy to know as well.

World Building-Sometimes this is fun, and adds more depth to the roleplay. I enjoy it, but am not necessarily the best at it.

Partners-I tend to roleplay with the same people, especially with group roleplays, but I love trying out new partners. I've not had too much luck with 1x1x1's, but I am still open to that. I get overwhelmed with large roleplays. My characters get ignored, and I don't know everyone's name or all the players, so I get confused. Definitely prefer small groups of no more than 10 players at a time.

Person-I normally write in third person, but I am willing to try first person.

FYI/Random Stuff: My writing tends to become more similar to my partner's writing style, so if you write a little I'm probably not going to write paragraphs.

If I don't receive a response in two or three weeks without any contact from my partner I consider the roleplay dead. You can always pm me to continue where we left off or start a new one.

I haven't come across any topics yet that I find triggering. I am okay with cursing.

I have a hard time saying no, so if I'm trying to wiggle my way out of it....

I like writing all ages, although I tend to have characters between 16 years-30 years.

Weaknesses-I have a lot of them. I'm not very good at character sheets, or describing physical things, as I am not good at visualizing. I don't have the most interesting writing style. I can tell from people's reactions to my writing (Probably because I'm not the most exciting person.) Roleplays have ruined me from learning how to deal with multiple points of views at once.

Average-I can world build. It's one of those things that I don't have as many ideas for. Communication. I tell you the things you need to know, however, I can be confusing, and I easily get discouraged from communicating. People say I'm organized. I don't know if I agree.

Strengths-I am creative, and while I don't have lots of ideas off the top of my head, I do have lots of ideas that I can find pretty quickly. I feel like I do a good job at having a diverse cast of characters that are reasonably interesting. In group roleplays, I often try to do ones that are different than everyone else's. I can play male and female characters. I am a good plotter.

My Roleplaying Rules/What I expect from you

Grammar-I shouldn't have to ask you what a sentence means, no chatspeak, and the typos shouldn't distract from the content. I will let you know if you fall below my standards on this, because it just makes it more difficult than it is worth.

Wow, I did not realize how not ghost friendly I was. I don't worry about it as much now. If you don't respond I just won't bother you anymore, but you are welcome to reach back out. I'm very forgetful and will forget what we were talking about pretty quickly, which is why I prefer timely communication. If you want to quit a roleplay please let me know. I overload myself on roleplays so it's a precarious balance. If I was the reason you wanted to quit, I like to know so I know what I can improve on.

Move on the plot-suggest crazy plot ideas. I don't mind how crazy. We may not use them all, but we can build off of them, and it'll be fun. Another way to keep track of this is add at least two paragraphs of new content per reply that I would have to respond to.

From now on I am only roleplaying in forums. I haven't been feeling the need to do any fandoms, and I want roleplays to be so literate that doing it in pms would be a pain. I forget about roleplays in pms, and then stuff delete before I respond, so it is just too big of a hassle.

My Roleplaying Preferences

(A lot of my rules are technically preferences, as I will compromise, but these are the types of things that will make me happier. If I underline a rule, it is a hard rule and I will not compromise. I don't like saying no, or dropping roleplays, so I put up with a lot.)

I would prefer if you can play either gender.

If you pm me constantly about responding, it will get you a response quicker, but stress me out. I do a pretty good job of letting people know what's going on if I'm not able to post, so it shouldn't be necessary.

If you are having trouble with a post, please pm me as often as you need to until we come up with ideas so that you can write it.

I prefer 500+ words per character per post. Some people are able to keep it entertaining with less.

I prefer posts at least twice a week. I've waited for months.

If we don't contact a lot, or respond to the roleplay a lot, and I know the roleplay is slow I like a 'I know this roleplay exists pms', so that I know that you are still invested and interested.

My Current Roleplays

Quite interesting, but you get to see my different layers of roleplays. If you think that you fit my rules, then feel free to pm me. I am always on the look out for roleplays. Please let me know your thoughts on my rules, and what are things that you need in a partner and things that you won't do and prefer to do.

I have a hard time knowing when a roleplay is dead or not so there may be others I should probably include.

serein 1x1

LichenClan 1x1

Lunie 1x1

Deadly Karma 1x1

My Roleplays

When it is updated, this blog post should have every roleplay I have participated in that has started on this account.

Sir-Froggington-frigu.png

Injured Cow Spouse (267233)

About my blog

I mainly use it to store writing related stuff. If you take a look around, please do not steal any of my writing or ideas. I really need to clean it out, but I'm scared to delete anything.

Table of Contents Meaning
Art-Self explanatory
Character Concepts-Unfinished Character sheets and character ideas
Characters-Character related stuff I don't know where to organize. Possibly too outdated and illiterate for me to reuse.
Characters that I can use-These character sheets would only take a little adjusting to be ready for a new roleplay.
Did you know?-A story idea that I considered writing regularly about a rich deaf girl and a law enforcement officer.
Feedback for stuff-Place to put written feedback for other people.
For More than Me-This is for anyone to use. I'd recommend people looking at my blog to check this section out.
Hidden Junk-who knows?
Imaginary Friend-A story idea about a girl and her imaginary friend.
MindReader With Elaysia-We got ahead of ourselves with a roleplay, because we are really excited. If you go to her blog you'll see the responses to this.
My Stuff (About me)-I might have information about myself, but it's mostly random stuff that only I will use.
Pictures-Self explanatory (Photos I have taken)
Random Writing-Writing that is a stand alone and not related to roleplays.
Resources for people-Maybe I'll have helpful information there.
Roleplay-Probably Roleplay resources for myself
Roleplay Exerpts-probably roleplay posts that I thought were good. Possibly I thought the post was interesting enough to write a continuous story about outside of the roleplay.
Seraphina-Story Idea
Sir William Froggington-About him or stories about him.
Stuff-Blogs I didn't know where to put.
Stuff I'm Afraid to throw away-something I will probably never use, but I'm not sure if it'll become useful in the future.
The Pack of Candor-Some of my first blogs.

Sir-Froggington-Icon.png

zeorli (236222)

Friends

(huge wip, because I wanted to say special things about everyone, but that's not my speciality. I'm sorry if I missed you. I'm mainly basing this off of my friend's list.)
Elaysia
Chicken
Ebony
Gerby
Onyx Child
Gemini
Tenten
Cheery Cherry
Badger
K9
Floofinator
Glaciers Voice
Roleplay Friend
(I try to roleplay with you when I can, I keep an eye out for your roleplays.)
Pineapple
Red Moon
TKO
Overthink 101
Adira
Imperial Sands
Spellbound
Quadropheniac
Renegades
Freedom
Chat Friend
Denali
Space Man
Flag Twin
chaos

Wolf Play Family

Relation Pack Name How become family
Granny Dawn's Wrath Adoption
Grandmother Belle Nation through marriage
Aunt Hufflepuff volunteer
Sibling Glaciers Voice adoption

Below is my OC Widow (I'm considering using her as a fursona) with Elaysia's OCs

Sir-Froggington-Hopping.gif

Fr3ak (237010)

Characters

I often store my characters in blog or Toyhouse Can_dor_attitude.

Art

You can find some of my art on Toyhouse or Deviantart @ Can-dor-attitude

About Sir Froggington

Personality
Backstory
WIP
Sir-Froggington-Reading.jpg
Tenebris Umbra

Nicknames

My nicknames

Nickname Who gave it to me Who uses it
Candor myself people who knew me as Candor
~Non Sequiter~ myself I don't know if this is in use.
Can-dor-attitude Onyx's Haven and myself if I remember correctly People from Canine Chronicles
Pandora Elaysia Nobody
Can of Beans Floof claims this one Onyx's Haven and Solareclipse. used it the most. People from Canine Chronicles
Canny I think I made it up People from Canine Chronicles
Ben10 Solareclipse. Solareclipse.
Tin Murder Murder
Canon myself Bella Luna
Nonners Glaciers Voice Glaciers Voice
Sequin TimesGhost Dawn'sWraith
Quiter Kämpa Kämpa
Nonsense Pudding Cup Pudding Cup
Cancan Tenebris Umbra Tenebris Umbra
Door, Doot Fawn Fawn
Uncanny Beans My Floof (There may be other floofs) My Floof
Stuffie ~Dark Heart~ ~Dark Heart~
Hershey, Anchor Deadly Karma Deadly Karma
Random Tauriel Tauriel
NS Don't remember Autre, and several other random people
Toad Forgses, god with a (roleplay lunatic) deathwish and lack of self control
Needy Frog
Doom Doom
Toad Forgses of House frögg, the First of Her Name, Lord of the frögs and the First toads, Protector of the Seven knots, the Mother of Forgses, the Toad of the Great Grass Swamp, the untouched, the Breaker of voices. Kampa nobody
Water Egg ~RowanPack~ Not sure
Froogeh ASomeonePerson SSA
Can-Can Spellbound Spellbound
Canned Amphibians Spellbound Spellbound
Sir Can Opener, Sir of canned Beans Nez.ity Nez.ity

Nicknames I have bestowed or use

Nickname To whom
Nike, Floof Floof (Floofinator, Floofy Fireball)
Beetle Thief, LLBean dip Leopard Lover
Pineapple Ciao
Crazy Cat or was it Krazy Kat. I'm not sure. something like that.(Ohhhh. It's Krazy cat. I had to look at Kämpa's page) Kämpa

Solar, Althea, Lavender

Solareclipse
Luna saratank
Jadaira Lacross, Loud Monster, Yeti Bear, Cool Monster, Vocal Monster Glaciers Voice
Morning Monster, Granny Gostay, Oxymoron TimesGhost, Dawn'sWraith
Swiss Miss Pudding Cup
Assassher, Chaos Rainbuw (Murder)
Chicken, Hen, Twistie Fawn(Twist of Fate)
1010, Tutor, Ms. Umbra, Tenten, Frog Maker Tenebris Umbra
K9 Grimm
Gemini Boundless
Doom, Cheery Cherry Dark Matter
Barnaby Fallen Flame
Gerby Rustyk Pack
Flag Twin ~Dark Heart~
Badger Deadly Karma
Bubble Bean, Spider Slayer Tauriel
Eb, Ebony, Anon, Bano, Bonana, bobo, bony, Ebay, Ebby, Bulldog, Alfredo, ?, Ebanon
Mace ASomeonePerson
Sir-Froggington-with-tea-gif.gif
Lokieography (65874)
Now you know all about me. As you can see on WP, I'm very big on characters and writing, and I'd be interested to hear what other impressions and vibes you get off of me.
Thank you for your interest. I hope you found what you were looking for.

Forums > Wolfplay > Alliances
  1 ..  365  366  367  368  369

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us