Wolf Play : ♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | Closed
Chatbox
 kycantina
03:10:55 ky
Amy, unfortunately I'm too mush hungry to just ignore them, my pack 100% hates me
 Crypto Currency
03:10:40 Ash (he/they)
are vitis rare..?
 Amygdala
03:09:38 Amy/Anpmygdala
Ky
My pack got defeated my 6 moose😅
 kycantina
03:09:00 ky
You spy 6 Elephants.

No I do not!
 Crescent Nightwalker
03:08:29 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Cryptic,
That's funny, I babysit for my sister ^^
Idk be exciting WIFI service for now but I'll probably say hi to you again later! Hope your cat is going well so far!
 ~♥Nux♥~
03:08:22 Chat's snack
Howler

Thanks ^^
 CrypticHollow
03:06:47 
Aurora

I babysit for my brothers gf, I love her kid to death but I am not nor have I ever been a morning person. I wake up at 8AM to get ready (not early to most but I don't sleep til 1-2am)
 Amygdala
03:05:44 Amy/Anpmygdala
Cryptic
Haha same XD
I have morning shift tomorrow and i need to get up at 4:40
 Crescent Nightwalker
03:04:49 Aurora / Pastelmoon
@Cryptic,
I literally just babysat today and woke up around 5AM. It went just great though.
 Salem
03:04:10 Rumi
-WP Click-
 CrypticHollow
03:03:19 
amy

I babysit tomorrow and Friday, I'm gonna be exhausted. I love the kid but goodness do I hate waking up early
 Amygdala
03:02:16 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
I don't think i hold to much of a wisdom...my brains are in need of a repair lmao
(And sleep)

Cryptic
A bit tired...i had to work today
 kycantina
03:01:53 ky
what is going on lol
 Amygdala
03:01:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
And pepper spray
 Tech
03:01:01 
And pepper spray
 Gothamm.
02:59:56 Batman.
Cheese.
 CrypticHollow
02:59:51 
amy

I am a little sleepy but I'm good, you?
 Poe
02:59:45 
-WP Click-
Loving my corn cat boy :)
 Crypto Currency
02:59:43 Ash (he/they)
Great sage, you hold great wisdom, as a great sage should, therefore, nickname.
Sleeeppp
 Amygdala
02:59:01 Amy/Anpmygdala
Crypto
Sure XD
Interesting nickname i will take it.

I am also tired...just finished work

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : 0
Polar Bear : 0
Jaguar : -1
    Fall   Night  Weather:  Fog  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 14, 2024 07:41 AM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

DingusWolf said:

Name:

Billy

2 years old

Male

Sexuality:

Straight

weight:

87 pounds

Appearence description: full black body with blue eyes. white paws and black legs.

Personality:

Very brave and willing to fight with fellow pack mates. And will do anything to stay alive. He is not patient and has caused much pain because of it. he has been in many different packs and is now a pack leader of the DoomPack. This pack is very sucessful and has beat many other packs. Has never had children.

Skills:

Hunting master

Has sharp claws.

Hi! so i have never done a roleplay before so sorry if i get something wrong. :)

also where do i get a rp example?
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 14, 2024 07:53 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
billy is... declined for... pretty much every reason possible
-the only available roles are yearlings or pups so billy could only be 1 years or younger
-appearance is completely unrealistic and also... quite below the 250 minimum wordcount
-only half of your personality section is actually a personality. also it's, again very below the 250 word minimum.
-other packs are locked until over a year into the roleplay. doompack cannot exist.
-if he were to be the alpha of a pack, the pack would be almost purely composed of his children, so it's intriguing he's managed to be alpha of a 'very successful' pack without any children
-impressive how he's managed to be in multiple packs by the age of two, considering wolves don't even disperse until that age.
-unrealistic skills, also my form doesn't even have a skills section
-missing many sections of my form
-no roleplay example, which is something you acquire by writing it yourself. y'know. it's an example... of your roleplaying capabilities.
-
um.
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 15, 2024 07:12 AM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
-the only available roles are yearlings or pups so billy could only be 1 years or younger
-appearance is completely unrealistic and also... quite below the 250 minimum wordcount
-only half of your personality section is actually a personality. also it's, again very below the 250 word minimum.
-other packs are locked until over a year into the roleplay. doompack cannot exist.
-if he were to be the alpha of a pack, the pack would be almost purely composed of his children, so it's intriguing he's managed to be alpha of a 'very successful' pack without any children
-impressive how he's managed to be in multiple packs by the age of two, considering wolves don't even disperse until that age.
-no roleplay example, which is something you acquire by writing it yourself. y'know. it's an example... of your roleplaying capabilities.
-
um.

ok let me see if i can extend this and fix it
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 15, 2024 07:14 AM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

DingusWolf said:

los campesinos! said:
-
um.

also i went somewhere and somones wolf was white and pink and blue so i dont know what is real
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 15, 2024 07:15 AM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

DingusWolf said:

los campesinos! said:
-
um.

also i went somewhere and somones wolf was white and pink and blue so i dont know what is real
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 15, 2024 07:51 AM

DarkMoonPack

Darkseeker

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
Laika

4 Years Old

Transfem (she/her)

Bisexual

Laika is the granddaughter of Yellowstone's famous 'White Lady', and sports the coat to prove it. Her coat is near-white, with tinges of a greyish brown around her head, back and tail with darker, more orange browns on her ears, muzzle, neck, tail, and legs. Laika has grey markings on his back that accent her white shoulder marking, on her rear and at the tip of her tail, like most wolves do. Like 3 generations before her, Laika will become more white as she ages and lose her brown and grey highlights.

Laika's eyes are a dark gold, almost brown, they reflect the sunlight like honey. Her skin is black, as is typical for wolves, and contrasts her light pelt well. Having only left her pack a year ago, Laika doesn't have as many scars like older wolves might, especially considering her territory doesn't have many adversaries.

Laika is rather lean, with the muscle required to take down larger game well-built from her past 3 years hunting with both her birth pack and her own. She's rather tall as well, being 34 inches tall at the shoulder and weighing in at 115lbs.

Laika likes to display her dominance by holding her tail up high at all times and holding her head high. She walks with a grace she hopes proves how important she is. Laika can often be seen with her tail swishing side to side. Her tail is nice and fluffy and she keeps her ears pointed and alert.

Laika, unfortunately, picks favourites. Specifically, in her pups. She'll pick a pup and they'll be her favourite forever, typically the oldest. Laika is generally rather uncaring, even to this favourite pup, she'll still stick behind her favourites even when she knows she shouldn't. Even when she knows her favourite is in the wrong, the worst they'll ever get is a bap on the muzzle. Laika doesn't hide her favourite like any good parent would, but it's not like she explicitly states it either. It's just... obvious. Her favourite can change depending if something happens to change her mind about her original favourite, but generally she'll stick behind and love that pup far more than the others.

Aside from her favourite, Laika is rather uncaring to the rest of her pups. I mean, she goes through the motions, she feeds them, she plays with them, but there's little behind it. She doesn't hate them, it's just hard to care for them beyond their survival. Maybe when they're older and gain a little more personality does she begin to care for them as individuals, but before then they are a chore. She wants to care, she thinks, but it's easier to lose a pup if you don't grow attached.

Laika has a very relaxed view on most things. Maybe a little too relaxed, at times. When something unfortunate happens it's all "oh well"s from Laika, which can be inappropriate sometimes. It helps not to be anxious and worked up about the strifes of pack life, but her apathetic attitude to things can become tiresome. It's not like she's lazy, she still does her job as an alpha, she hunts plenty and looks after her pups the best she can. It's just that if something fucks up, she struggles to react appropriately.

The one thing Laika really does care about more than anything is that she's perceived as dominant. She needs it to be obvious she's in charge. She needs to be the biggest wolf in the area and she needs everyone to know she isn't to be challenged. Laika has potential to view anything as a threat to her authority and is quick to flash her teeth to a youngster that approaches her in a less-than-submissive way. She's obsessive with it, and panics if she feels somewolf is perceiving her incorrectly.

Despite Laika's less than friendly personality, she understands playing and bonding with her pack is necessary. That... isn't to say she's very good at games, considering the second she thinks she's losing it's a 'threat to her dominance' and she stops playing. But, she tries. Laika is a lot better at bonding with her packmates through hunting rather than prey, because it's easier for her to keep her position established.

Originally from Wapiti Lake

Offspring: Ehcik, Haru, Isla, Sunuka
Mate: Rashida
Friend: Arthur

Not radio collared

Apart of the Alpha Pair

-
art credits to me

your dog is 4. why can everyone else's dogs be 1 or under?
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 15, 2024 08:06 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
because my wolf is one of the alphas and therefore a grown adult. the only other roles aside from alphas (which are full) is for yearlings and pups who are one and under.
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 17, 2024 04:43 PM

Sanania

Neutral

Give Award

Redacted.~

Edited at May 25, 2024 11:54 PM by Sanania
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 17, 2024 04:46 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
accepted!
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 18, 2024 02:42 PM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
I would like to take a whack at this. I'm not used to roleplays so forgive me if I stray from the rules here and there.
Name
Kieran
Sexuality
Asexual
Appearence
Kieran is a striking she-wolf with a thick coat that is primarily charcoal black, providing her a mysterious and powerful presence. Her fur, however, is not a uniform black as it has subtle chocolate brown undertones, beautifully peppered with hints of white. These undertones and highlights to her fur add a sort of depth and richness to her appearance you wouldn't find elsewhere. The contrast between her dark pelt and the white markings that blend with it is striking. Her white markings start at the base of her nose, making a gentle decent and follows along her lower jaw until it reaches her cheeks where it fills up the fluff around her face. The delicate peppering of the white thickens around her front legs, almost adding a sense of elegance to her appearance.
Her eyes are perhaps her most captivating feature. They are a warm caramel brown, radiating an unknown intelligence and an almost overwhelming gentleness that clash with her otherwise fierce exterior. Looking into Kieran's eyes, you can almost sense a deep and soulful wisdom, as if she carries the weight of many until stories. Her gaze is penetrating and comforting, drawing you closer and making you feel seen.
Kieran's overall build is strong and agile, reflecting what she could be as a hunter among her packmates. Her movements are fluid and graceful when she is focused on tracking, exuding a sense of confidence and control over her movements and actions.
Despite this gracefulness, Kieran is otherwise clumsy, gaining herself many minute wounds. While she excels in tracking and can locate even the most formidable prey, her tendency to stumble and trip makes catching prey a challenge. Despite this, Kieran remains and avid hunter, driven by determination and an unwavering spirit. Her gentle and kind nature endears her to her pack, and her persistent efforts in hunting showcase her resilience and dedication.
Personality
Kieran, despite her formidable appearance, is a kind and gentle soul whose warmth shines through in her interactions with her pack. Her soft heart and nurturing nature are most evident when she plays with the pups, often choosing to stay behind from the hunt to watch over them. The pups adore her for her patience and playful spirit, and Kieran’s clumsiness only adds to her endearing charm. Her frequent stumbles and tumbles provide her packmates with positive entertainment, bringing laughter and lightheartedness to their days.
Her pack appreciates Kieran not just for her kindness but also for her ability to bring joy and a sense of ease to their lives. She is a cherished member of the pack, known for her ability to turn even the most mundane moments into something special with her presence. However, when Kieran is alone, she often feels lost, as if she is in another world. Her tendency to daydream takes her on mental journeys far beyond the confines of her forest home. She finds solace in the quiet moments, particularly at night when she can gaze up at the sky.
The night sky, with its billions of stars, holds a special place in Kieran's heart. She is fond of the vast expanse above, finding peace and wonder in its beauty. These moments of solitude under the stars allow her to dream and reflect, providing a stark contrast to her otherwise lively and clumsy demeanor. Kieran's gentle, daydreaming soul, combined with her playful spirit, makes her a uniquely beloved member of her pack.
Pack of Origin
Kieran is unsure of her origin. Because of her daydreaming qualities, she often wandered away when she was a pup and was eventually found by the members of the Mammoth Creek pack. This is where she took up roots and was raised alongside her packmates.
Affiliations
She has no familiar affiliations. However she has befriended most everyone in the pack and often looks up to them.
Radio Collared?
Kieran is not yet radio collared.
RP Example
I do not have a roleplay example, though I can assure you I will write similarly to the descriptions I have given. If I ever need help or assistance I will be sure to ask or take a break to gather my thoughts.
Additional info
No additional information.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1   ..    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us