Hi Rogue :)
 Rogue Wildfires
03:57:13 Mac and Cheese
Paws to Kaz?
-WP Click-
 Stygian Forest
03:50:44 
Techno

To celebrate his achievement, I'm getting art of him.
 technoblade
03:47:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian

yay!
 Stygian Forest
03:45:54 
Techno

Solstice made leaderboard.
 technoblade
03:44:35 Lil Techy | Techno
stygian

what happened?
 Stygian Forest
03:44:06 
Techno

I'm so happy!
 technoblade
03:40:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet <3
 Continental Wolves
03:34:42 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey BJake^^
 teddy
03:28:49 its yellow
leaves?
 Dragons Blood
03:28:41 Yong-sun (he/him)
I really need to start saving to get art of my OC (my avatar)
 Forest Shadows
03:28:10 
Ooh okay thank you!
 Noricai
03:27:21 Young Po
you can also buy them in events with event currency
 Noricai
03:26:51 Young Po
Forest
you can sometimes get lucky with geodes and there will be a dye in there
 BJake
03:26:14 Don't call me BJ.
Damn I haven't done gore art in a while, I should do some today 🤔

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -1
Bobcat : -1
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 05:43 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
isla accepted!
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 07:34 PM

Aurora Spirits

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sunuka's form is finished! Let me know if you need any additional information or details to be altered! <3
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 07:37 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
sunuka accepted!
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 11:37 PM

joesface

Lightbringer

Give Award
i posted a form how come it is not there
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 11:38 PM

joesface

Lightbringer

Give Award
i will just post it one more time
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 9, 2024 12:34 AM

joesface

Lightbringer

Give Award

Name: Misty

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:

Misty is a sleek young wolf. Her coat is light gray with black ear and tail tips (She also has a white stripe down the center of her face as well as a white underside).

Her eyes are emerald green like that of her mother. They shine like diamonds on her beautiful yet fierce face.

Her paws are black as charcoal like those of her father. They are so black in fact that as she walks by the other wolves the other wolves are confused as to why she is not leaving marks as she walks.

Her legs are slender and graceful like those of a fox. They are not just slender and graceful though they are also strong like those of a lion yet swift like those of a cheetah.

Her ears are tall and pointed like those of a well wolf. They can hear

extremely well as well as looking like a wolf's ears.

Her fur is as thick and warm as the warmest parka. But only during winter. During summer her fur is thin to keep her cool.

She is about 80 pounds and stands at about 30 inches tall as she has not reached her adult size ( Later she will be about 88 pounds and stand at about 37 inches tall ) she will continue to grow.

She is a very pretty young wolf ( maybe a little too pretty if you ask me ). But just because she is pretty does not mean that she is not fierce.

demeanor:

Misty’s demeanor reflects her youth and upbringing within (and without) the pack. While she possesses the physical advantages of speed and agility, she’s yet to fully master them, sometimes stumbling in her attempts to evade or be part of a fight. She is brave by nature.

Misty is brave, not dumb. Meaning she will not pick a fight she can not win. She is very fast and very fierce, meaning good at fighting. She always fights fair because she despises cheating. Just because she is good at fighting doesn't mean she is not loving, she loves her pack more than anything. When she is older she wants to have pups( and hopefully will).

She often misses her parents and wishes they were still alive. She resents humans( and dogs) for trapping her parents. She hopes they are looking down on her with pride.

She hopes to be higher in the pack hierarchy but would never challenge her alpha’s authority( not now anyway) because she would most likely die a very brutal and painful death if she did. At the current moment in time she does not want to be the alpha anyway. So that solves that problem.

She does not see the way she is supposed to. It is not like she is blind or anything but everything is a bit blurry. She does not let her sight change who she is instead she just pretends she can see just fine. She hopes that if she has pups they can see normally.

Pack of Origin: mammoth ridge

Affiliations: laika and rashida's pup

Radio Collared?: no

RP example: will PM you

Additional info: done!!!!!!!!

Edited at May 9, 2024 07:09 PM by joesface
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 9, 2024 01:19 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
declined
-misty has to be laika and rashida's pup. wolves not born into mammoth ridge are currently off limits
-roleplay example was inadequate
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 9, 2024 03:42 AM

Space Man

Neutral

Give Award

Arthur

4 years old

Trans male

Sexuality:

Greyaroace

Appearence: (Description of at least 250 words required whether or not an image is provided.)

Arthur is a Mountain coyote, and stands at 1.9 feet tall to the withers, being 2.6 feet long (without tail, including tail it'd be 3.6 feet). He weighs about 25 lbs, which is about average for his species but definitely light compared to his fellow wolves. His build is lean, standard for a coyote, as he's meant to be far more agile than his wolf counterpart. His top speeds reach up to 43 miles an hour, a good 6 miles faster than a wolf's top speed on 37. This tends to help him easily outrun predators as well as assist in chasing down prey. What else are those lanky legs made for ? However, unlike his wolf counterpart, Arthur's stamina and endurance aren't as great and he gets tired sooner than his peers. You win some and you lose some, as the saying goes.

Continuing on with his build, lean is everything. Lean body build, lean legs that look lanky and far more frail than they really are, small paws, and a long narrow head and pointed snout. On top of Arthur's head are two large pointed ears. Besides his size and skinny look, the most defining trait of him, and his species, are those big ears. His fur is something in between short and medium in length, though thickens out once colder seasons set in. Around his neck is a radio collar, dark in color, that he's had for about a year now. Sometimes he gets itchy there and becomes frustrated when he can't scratch the itch, especially when he sheds. Gah.

Arthur's coat is pale in comparison to some coyotes, the base being a pale greyish color with a pale underbelly that transitions to white on his snout, paws, and tail. He has a lighter extended saddle on his back, same color as his undercoat. It carries from his shoulder to almost halfway down his tail. He has a shorter white saddle around his shoulder and upper back. On the white saddle are spotted charcoal highlights, a total of three. around his upper limb, where the humerus lies, his coat transitions from a greyish hue to a pale reddish ochre color, and from there down it becomes a more saturated ochre. This is consistent with his hind legs as well, transition from pale to saturated ochre. Right after the end of his extended saddle on his tail is an accent of ochre, first a saturated strip followed by a paler strip. On his neck, just above the collar, is an accent of ochre. Ochre is also found on his snout, accented with a slightly darker red. His eyes are highlighted by a darker ochre on the underside, trailing towards his nose marking, and the upper side having a white. The corner of his eyes have a dash of charcoal, almost like smudged eyeliner he couldn't get off properly. On his forehead is an accent of pale grey, overlapping a pale ochre accent. His ears are also a pale ochre, accented by a greyish beige. His tail is also tipped in charcoal. His eyes are a golden yellow, accented with a more pale yellow. His skin is a charcoal black, only becoming more reddish at his inner ears.

Personality: (250 words minimum required, will take less for pups if you ask and provide adjectives.)

Arthur is best described as friendly. Outgoing. Kind. Whatever else positive adjectives that apply to him. He's not some snarly, weaselly, annoying thorn in your side... at least he hopes he isn't. Maybe he is ? Yeouch. Who knows. He's naturally social, very much so, considering coyotes have been known to even socialize with other species and hunt alongside other species. Though in a pack where most of the members are not as socially outgoing as he is, it tends to become exhausting. Though he usually finds refuge with Laika, not that it feels entirely fair. Though maybe it is, since he's a true outsider within the pack.

Arthur is a bit of a coward. He is mostly bark, and less bite. He's small, he's weaker, there's a reason his first instinct is to flee if he knows he can't beat something. Those long legs carry him well. He will talk big, sometimes even exaggerating events of his past with Laika when they were an odd duo doing whatever they could to survive. He knows he can't take down elk, but will absolutely taunt the idea he and Laika fiercely downed a bull elk when in actuality it was a stag. The exaggeration is his way of trying to say how great of an accomplishment they had, because who will care to listen if it isn't something big ?

When it comes to his behavior, Arthur mostly exhibits coyote vocals and body language. His vocal range is far wider than a wolf's, though it gets lonely at times when he can't vocalize with the wolves the way coyotes do. Real shame when he yips to a fellow pack member and they have no idea what that is for. However, Arthur has grown to be decently adapted to the way wolves communicate. He can recognize different songs, what growls mean, barks, and so on. He also is well acquainted with their body language, having been with Laika just shy of 3 years now so of course he is why wouldn't he be ? Because of this, he will use wolf communication more than coyote communication, though instincts are instincts and he has a habit of forgetting which form of communication to use- mainly for vocal ones.

Usually coyotes have a tendency to stray, but Arthur isn't like that. It's learned behavior, but he prefers to always be around Laika's vicinity. During their time together before the pack, Arthur was not exactly a fan favorite of any wolves they encountered. Other animals too, but specifically wolves played a role in this. We all know wolf packs tend to kill coyotes, which is what has happened a few times during their travels. Yikes. Because of this, he has grown to rely on Laika for protection when he is unable to protect himself. He still lives amongst wolves- wolves he doesn't have a strong bond with. He might love Laika as dearly as can be, but he will not lie when he says he is afraid he might get killed one day by someone in the pack. It's a real possibility, and it makes him anxious and borderline paranoid, especially if any member of the pack is explicitly distrusting or not fond of him.

Even with his caution and annoyance and all, Arthur is also loyal. His loyalty, of course, mainly lies towards Laika. He respects her, cares for her, and the two have been equals for a period of time before he became a subordinate in her pack, welcomed with open arms when he half expected to be chased off. He is grateful he was allowed to stick around, and happy to remain alongside his best friend and watch her family grow. Of course he respects the rest of the pack, but his paranoia and anxiety will prevent him from being fully trusting of them all.

Pack of Origin:

No true pack, he comes from a mated pair, but hails from Hayden valley region

Affiliations:

Laika: the closest of friends, even if their friendship might be odd; views her similarly to a sister

DM for any in depth affiliations, the rest of the pack is viewed in a positive-neutral stance however Arthur will remain cautious due to not having the same bond with the rest as he does with Laika and still holds a fear of possibly being killed

Radio Collared?:

Yes, happened about a year ago, maybe little more, after recorded sightings piqued the interest of biologists (wow)

RP example: (You may link to past roleplays you have done, or PM me.)

Wolf Play : Through the Winter | RP Thread

It's only a starter but it's my most recent. I've more, mainly humanoid, but I'm lazy to grab them euhhh

Additional info:

Guh

Campe let me do coyote also said to place him as subordinate

Also art made by me earlier today

I decided to finish this tonight instead so I'm like really tired if I need to fix anything I'll do it tomorrow (technically later today because it's almost 5 am)

♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 9, 2024 04:21 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
arthur accepteeddd so excited to rp laika and her lil buddy :3
note for anyone curious: there has been a few recorded instances of wolves and coyotes being "travel buddies". after laika dispersed, she and arthur became travel buddies and arthur stuck around instead of leaving as would be typical

Edited at May 9, 2024 04:38 AM by los campesinos!
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 9, 2024 08:53 PM

joesface

Lightbringer

Give Award
I hope i fixed it.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6    7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us