Hi Rogue :)
 Rogue Wildfires
03:57:13 Mac and Cheese
Paws to Kaz?
-WP Click-
 Stygian Forest
03:50:44 
Techno

To celebrate his achievement, I'm getting art of him.
 technoblade
03:47:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian

yay!
 Stygian Forest
03:45:54 
Techno

Solstice made leaderboard.
 technoblade
03:44:35 Lil Techy | Techno
stygian

what happened?
 Stygian Forest
03:44:06 
Techno

I'm so happy!
 technoblade
03:40:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet <3
 Continental Wolves
03:34:42 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey BJake^^
 teddy
03:28:49 its yellow
leaves?
 Dragons Blood
03:28:41 Yong-sun (he/him)
I really need to start saving to get art of my OC (my avatar)
 Forest Shadows
03:28:10 
Ooh okay thank you!
 Noricai
03:27:21 Young Po
you can also buy them in events with event currency
 Noricai
03:26:51 Young Po
Forest
you can sometimes get lucky with geodes and there will be a dye in there
 BJake
03:26:14 Don't call me BJ.
Damn I haven't done gore art in a while, I should do some today 🤔

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -1
Bobcat : -1
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 7, 2024 06:50 PM

Aurora Spirits

Darkseeker

Give Award

Sunuka

(Pronounced Suh-noo-kah)

| Age |

Roughly one month old.

= Gender =

Female

: Sexuality :

A little too young to comprehend romantic preferences at this time, but when she matures she will discover herself to be straight.

~ Appearance ~

(Note: Unfortunately, I could not find sources that discussed the average height of 4 week old grey wolf pups. I apologize in advance for the lack of that detail in this description. If anything needs to be tweaked for the purpose of realism, please let me know! I am striving to make this as realistic as possible while giving Sunuka a sense of character)

At just one month old, Sunuka is a wee thing compared to her far more seasoned relatives. She weighs a mere 8.5 pounds, being much lighter than most wolf pups at that age who often reach 10 pounds by their first month milestone. Her lack of mass and slight figure allude to the fact that she will likely grow up to be a smaller wolf. Some would coin the term 'runt', but given that she is only four weeks old, little Sunuka still has plenty of time to properly develop and thrive.

Given her youth, many of Sunuka's physical characteristics mirror the stereotypical proportions of a grey wolf pup. She has milky blue eyes that will eventually melt away into a bright emerald or amber hue, a compact frame, and downy fluff typical of young wolves adorning her pelt. However, a few attributes set her apart from her siblings.

For starts, her coat colour. This pup's pelt is a delicate, fawn brown; a stark contrast from the bolder shades of browns and reds donned by most wolf pups. The smokey grey fur markings native to timberwolves will gradually appear and mar her upper back as she ages, followed by subtle hints of tawny on her haunches, legs, paws, tail, and facial region. Her fur will also lighten to a pale cream, almost white. In a sense, she will grow up to be a more greyscale reflection of her mother Laika.

As for her build, Sunuka is a little more petite than her siblings. Her lithe physique will only be further accentuated as she grows older, giving her a sleek and feminine appearance. For now, that particular quality isn't glaringly apparent.

Personality: //

Sunuka exhibits most behavioural aspects expected of healthy pups. She is playful, curious and inquisitive, yet naive and vulnerable to a fault. Most of her time during this period of her life is spent engaging in good-natured play with her littermates, parents, or older siblings. She often ends up being the one pinned, but it doesn't make the games any less fun. Like any pup, Sunuka is curious about the world around her and will often ask her family a plethora of questions. If she ends up chatting your ears off, just tell her she's pestering you and she will stop.

Sunuka will prove to be far more obedient than most pups. She listens and adheres to nearly every command she is given, whether from her parental figures or other packmates. Told to stay inside the den while the others hunt? Very well, she will stay nestled inside and take a nap until they return. A predator is nearby? The moment she hears the warning signal, she is scurrying back to the safety of the den. Mother isn't in the mood to play? Sunuka will reluctantly give her adequate space and find another playmate. At this age, she is agreeable for the sole purpose of avoiding potential punishment. In the future, however, she will grow to understand that instructions need to be followed for safety purposes as well.

She tends to be a little more sheepish than her kinfolk. Sometimes she can be quiet and reserved compared to the more rambunctious pups. Sunuka also isn't nearly as adventurous as some young pups can be, and rarely strays more than a few feet from the den. God forbid she gets lost, or kindles the wrath of her mothers. Her soft-spoken and mellow nature will be further magnified as she ages, though she will retain some of her playful antics. It is likely she will serve as a more submissive or lower-ranking member of the Mammoth Creek Pack. However, if she wishes to ever establish a pack of her own, this timid gal will need to grow a backbone and learn to assert herself. Perhaps with time she can master the art of dominance.

^ Pack of Origin ^

The Mammoth Creek Pack

° Affiliations °

Laika (mother), Rashida (mother), Ehcik (older brother), Haru (older brother). Littermates to be named.

× Radio Collared? ×

Too young to be collared at the beginning of the role play, but she may be in the future.

• RP example? •

I'll PM you! <3

Edited at May 8, 2024 07:32 PM by Aurora Spirits
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 12:35 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Name: Pendugo

Sexuality: Not sexually meture yet (maturity occurs at around 22 months right?), but will be straight

Appearance:
Pendugo has a hazel coat that drapes over him like a overcoat. Along his neck the hazel dissolves into dark drown/black jaw, with the hazel continuing over his forehead to his upper jawline. He has high black socks which stretch all the way up his legs, and his belly is slightly lighter coloured than anything else he has. He has dark green eyes and weighs about 75 pounds (I live in a country where we use kilograms, so I'm estimating...)
(Do I need to write more - or should that be enough?)
Personality:
Pendugo is an independent character that will occasionally form strong bonds with those he chooses to associate himself with. To most other people, he seems like someone who wouldn't be the greatest of friends, but to those who know him he really associates himself with those he forms bonds with. Examples of this might be his fellow pack-mates that he is friends with.
Pendugo mainly won't care about anything that doesn't affect him or anyone in his inner circle of friends. When something does, however, Pendugo has a fiery will and will defend his friends - sometimes with more passion than he would defend himself. Pendugo is loyal to his friends.
If we are talking in figurative terms, amongst other wolves Pendugo has a lot of bark but no bite. (If we are talking literal terms, that is definitely not the case.) He has a fiery disposition that others may feel to be slightly unpleasant and overboard, but to those who know or understand him is one aspect of himself that they accept. To those in his inner circle, that disposition is drastically reduced.
In literal terms, Pendugo does have a decent amount of bite (and bark).
One thing Pendugo especially enjoys is catching fish. He won't always succeed, but Pendugo likes challenges to burn his fiery will on, and will usually rise up to the occassion accordingly.
(I believe that's enough, if it's not I can write more)

Pack of Origin: Slough Creek
Affiliations: ... What do I need to write here?
Radio Collared?:
When Pendugo first ventured out into the big wide world away from his parents - alone, he heard a droning sound above him. Curious, and not knowing what it was, he froze and looked upwards.
Unfortunately, they must have spotted him, for the next thing he knew, he was waking up in the exact same spot - lying down, and with an annoying strap of leather (can I be able to chew it off later please? so leather, not those new-fangled metal ones) around his throat. It didn't strangle him, and wasn't that uncomfortable, but it was certainly something new.
Unfazed, and without real knowledge of what that was, he wandered on.

RP example: I'll PM you, what type of RP example do you want me to provide?

Additional info: -
I might not have typed that much (only 537 words total) but then I'm running against the clock now (I have other things to do today!) and I can add much more if need be.
Is this good, though?

Edited at May 8, 2024 12:35 AM by Boeing
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 01:54 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
pendugo declined for these reasons:
-only yearlings and pups are available at this time. pendugo can only be a year old, not 19 months.
-pendugo's coat isn't quite realistic for timber wolves (and also doesn't match laika or rashida)
-description is too short
-wolves dont fish
-slough creek dissolved in 2010. the only available positions in roleplay are to be laika and rashida's pups, so he needs to be born into mammoth creek. also it'd just be pretty hard to be born into a pack that dissolved 14 years ago i think
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 02:00 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
Can I rewrite it? I'll ensure I add in those things
(also, I was basing my information off a 2009 book... I think that's why)

Edited at May 8, 2024 02:01 AM by Boeing
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 02:04 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
yes you may . maybe try getting information from yellowstone wolf project and the national park service, might be a tad more up to date than a book published 15 years ago
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 06:04 AM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Name:
Isla
( Eye-la )
--- ° . ✡ . ° ---
Sexuality:
Heterosexual ⁄ Straight
Yearling
Desired Rank:
She would love to lead her own pack, but for now she is content where she is.
--- ° . ✡ . ° ---
Physical Appearance:
When first looking at this female, you notice she is quite pretty to look at. There's a sense of caution and warning that ebbs off of her yet it makes you want to throw caution to the wind. Maybe it's the lazy look in her eye or her casual gait as she pads along, but don't let this fool you as she is quite the prickly character. This young female stands at an average height of 25 inches, but she may grow to be at least 29- if not 30 inches in height, only time will tell. She weighs around 85 to 90 pounds, so not exactly skinny but quite lightweight. Its natural to assume when looking at her she has quite the balance between power, speed, and agility. But definitely more on the speed and agile terms.
This female's build appears more lean- however you can see the muscles strewn through her body. These muscles give her the ability to be agile and quick on her feet, and she could bec considered quite the fast wolf compared to most other wolves. She has an ideal build for being able to weave and maneuver in a fight - yet also, if she plays her cards right, deal some damaging, quick, and sharp blows. She'd definitely be able a wolf off balance if she chose to barrel into them, except of course if they were sturdy. Obviously, those built for brute strength have an advantage but that doesn't mean she won't try and knock someone down a peg - she's a perfect distraction, able to defend herself most of the time and have the ability to swiftly disappear. Her claws are uncommonly sharper than most, and she likes to use them to her advantage in a fight or hunt. When she's in a fight she will both bite and claw at you. Don't think she'll just take one method on in taking you down.
Now, when it comes to her coat - its nothing special but she takes pride in its colors. As any wolf, she has a natural double coat, it growing longer and thicker in cooler weather and then shedding in the hotter months. The fur around her chest and neck is longer than expected, yet it seems to suit her well. Her tail is also thicker and a bit longer with more fluff and bushiness especially in the winter, it keeps her warm. His coat has a mixture of many tones of browns, blacks, greys, with some light cream and russet colors. Her face is sort of masked with a light shade of bluish-black with small tones of cream and tan peaking through. And around her muzzle is a bit of white, on her left side is a sort of black dot, a beauty mark if you will. Along her back she has a long line of black intermixed with brown and as it goes down her sides, you can see the mixtures of brown and black with the black fading into the browns, and soon the browns into light tans and creams with just a tinge of russet coloration. She also appears to have more fluff around the tufts of her legs. Around her chest and neck areas is mainly creamy colors with both light and dark brown tones that lighten up as it gets to her underbelly which is basically white with a bit of russet coloration. The base of her tail is that same mixture of creamy white and light brown, it going down to the tip with a faded out black color.
When you see this young female, she is distinguished by her walk and the way she carries herself. While alone with her siblings or if she gets the chance to go out hunting, her head and ears are always held high and alert, with her tail gracefully sweeping behind her as she trots along. Her steps are always light and elegant, quite stealthy and unsettling if she creeps up on you. Her movements are always thought out and quiet, its almost like she enjoys appearing from the shadows and scaring the shit out of someone. While with either of her parents though, she shows the utmost respect with her tail lower to be almost between her legs, her ears loosely bend down as a sign of submission. She knows when to back off and wouldn't try to get into anything with the Alphas that was unnecessary. She is also known for her striking dark amber-yellow eyes, much like her sires actually. These eyes are windows to her soul, they make her appear more of an intimidating wolf with how sharp and calculating she can make them - though most of the time they seem to convey some bored expression or filled with uninterest, maybe a sassy glance to her siblings once and a while. Rarely will someone see them brighten like gold when she gets excited or see the twinkle in the eye. Just as she can brighten, she can also make them dull and void of all emotion - making her hard to read at times. More or less, if you want to determine if you should approach this female, examine both her eyes and body language.
Detailed Personality:
Isla is a wolf of various traits, a few happen to be more apparent than others, such as her confidence, aggression, and her intelligence. This female is calculating and intelligent, she almost always has a plan and is quick to come up with one if there is ever a moment that needs one. Her moves are deliberate and well thought out, though, as she is still growing, can trip up once and a while. Like every other wolf. Isla isn't the type to rush into a situation and make a fool out of herself. She is observant, allowing her to get a better read on those around her, taking in various amounts of information regarding her opponent or the situation. This allows her an advantage in the present situation, and the years of working with her pack to come will only add onto that. She is a respectful creature. She is a very efficient, and somewhat accomplished wolf, again, she's still growing into those abilities of her strengths yet. This female also has a good sense of leadership, especially when it comes to her littermates, somewhat taking seniority over the ones that need it. She is good at helping communicate and make confident, split second decisions if need be. Isla does know what is at stake and is willing to put her personal needs aside until the packs needs are met. Her loyalty is a strong trait that is easily show by this youngster. She would consider her bond with almost all of the pack to be strong as well as her devotion to her parents, the Alphas.
Despite her unwavering loyalty to others, she is by no means a social creature. Isla will pick and choose who get to get close to her, in her personal circle, and who goes. Trust is separate from loyalty, and it is a hard thing to earn, and easy to loose, just because she stays loyal to those in her pack does not mean she trusts everybody, and she won't get too attached to many for that reason. She is a territorial creature, and one with a more aggressive side, her independence is strong, even at this young age, and she is used to relying on herself. So working in a big team setting with multiple other wolves might make her a bit standoffish. She values personal space and will quickly grow aggressive if you try to interfere with it. Isla can come off to be rather grumpy at times, her patience can run thin if the group isn't making progress, or some insufferable know-it-all won't keep their jaws shut. She dislikes those who don't show humility and finds them rather arrogant. This female will not hesitate to protect her family and other loved ones. Touch a hair on their back or let a snide growl out and she won't hesitate to put you in your place. She is constantly thinking ahead and is quick to adapt to new situations. One could say she overanalyzes situations, preparing for the best and worst outcomes, which can come as an advantage at times. It tends to be a disadvantage in her social game when she starts to overthink her relationships or wolves actions. Unless your actions are direct, she might assume you have a different meaning.
Isla is clearly strategic, though she won't always have the luxury of having time to prepare. She is good under pressure, a fast thinker, and an even faster learner. She can pick up and adapt the new skills quickly. At times she can be very convincing, seemingly almost having a silver tongue. This wolf is easily entertained. Isla doesn't need much to keep her occupied, this female is content with just taking a nap or watching the wind blow the leaves on the trees around. She isn't one to constantly have to go, go, go, but rather enjoys taking moments throughout the day to appreciate life and the nature around her. Isla does, in fact, hate to stay in one place for too long. While she hasn't had experiences with rogues or loners before, or a whole lot of wild beasts, being on the move makes her feel more secure, knowing she can't be tracked to a single location or isn't tied down somewhere. Unless, of course, they are at the packs home base. She does like to travel and will have many interesting experiences and stories in the years to come. She enjoys admiring fun little trinkets humans may have dropped while around Yellowstone, but she doesn't collect them. Isla particularly likes anything shiny or anything that resembles her more unique appearance.
--- ° . ✡ . ° ---
Pack of Origin:
Mammoth Creek
Radio Collared?:
No. But Possibly In The Future.
--- ° . ✡ . ° ---
Pack Affiliations:
Sire:
Laika
Dame:
Rashida
Siblings:
Ehcik (Brother - Littermate)
Haru (Brother - Littermate)
Sunuka (Sister - New Litter)
Tba-
Roleplay Example:
Pming!
Additional Info:
Finished with my gal.

Edited at May 8, 2024 07:39 PM by Biologist at Work
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 11:43 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
How old shall a pup be?
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 11:45 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
~a month
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 11:52 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
Okay ^^
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 8, 2024 04:39 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
I have finished Isla, hope everything is alright!

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5    6   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us