Wolf Play : Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)
Chatbox
 Ominous
11:27:51 Omi
Playing with fonts for a banner and my user no longer feels like a word.
 Eternity
11:27:08 ET
Tea
Awh, makes sense, poor dude was probably charging through bushes and the like. The brambles are suuuper thick in my area at the moment! I'd check his paws for thorns.

Polar
Ahah yeah, I'm lucky that I'm not doing much at the moment! I'm applying for jobs, have had no luck yet </3
 Autumn's Fire
11:26:35 Autumn . . . ?
Hi Mountain! Would you like to PvP me?
 SilverMountain
11:25:54 Silver, Luna or CWG
Tigereye
Your favorite of my females gave birth
 SilverMountain
11:25:28 Silver, Luna or CWG
Hi
Sorry I poofed
 Autumn's Fire
11:25:26 Autumn . . . ?
Sea
Thank you!
 Autumn's Fire
11:25:10 Autumn . . . ?
Good game, Sea. You are fabulous.
 Sea Coast
11:25:05 
Fire

Awesome!
 Autumn's Fire
11:21:04 Autumn . . . ?
Okie!^^
 Sea Coast
11:20:35 
@Fire
Yea!
 Autumn's Fire
11:19:56 Autumn . . . ?
Sea
Did you want to PvP again, or no?
 Autumn's Fire
11:19:16 Autumn . . . ?
Sea
Thank you. You did awesome!
 Chatot Pack
11:19:13 Chatot
how to restore wolves health?
 The Tea Drinkers
11:18:52 Tea, Tea Queen
ET
He's got a little cut under his eye, and got a bit sore I think? His paws are pretty tender today
 Sea Coast
11:18:50 
@Fire
Thanks!

Congrats on the win!
 Autumn's Fire
11:18:10 Autumn . . . ?
Sea
Good game!
 Autumn's Fire
11:14:16 Autumn . . . ?
Loki
Sale
 Polargeist
11:14:05 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Of course they are LMAO, really on the grind
And man yeah samee, and my scenes take at least 4-8 hours to do which I don't really have when working full time :'D but I'm doing my best
 Sea Coast
11:12:05 
@Loki

Keep?
 loki_budgie
11:09:36 skye
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Cougar : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 16, 2023 09:54 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award
Are reservations allowed? If so, can I reserve a slot please?
¤
Question: Is every type of animal allowed? Even ones like lions, bears, and tigers?
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 16, 2023 11:09 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Yep everything's allowed just no humanoids. To reserve a room please fill out a form ^^
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 16, 2023 11:02 PM

Nokito

Neutral

Give Award

Pack Name and # - Bouncekat #279999

Character Name - Shockwave

Character Pronouns - He/Him/They/them

Character Link or Description -Shock

Character Personality - Shockwave is a rather polite and calm mannered hybrid. He likes to keep things civil if possible and would rather talk than use his claws and fangs. Though he doesnt fear to use them he just has high morals. Shockwave can be rather rude and antagonizing to those he dislikes, though you'll have to give him a reason to dislike you first. He goes by the innocent until proven guilty outlook. the guy's a fun and humorous lad to be around. Always crackin jokes and trying to make the best out of the worst situations. though this causes him to not take serious cues and can often upset the more serious types. He is also very bad at social cues often not getting the hint if someone wants him to shut up. though he usually doesnt talk too much if he doesnt know you. To Sum up Shock is a fun loving guy who just wants to have a peaceful life and not die horrifically in this weird forest.

In Town Relationships(with other characters) - N/A

Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 16, 2023 11:04 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Shockwave
30 pinecones
Room #9
Welcome to Glowmire!
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 17, 2023 12:00 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name and # - Not Debbie 295938
Character Name - Adira
Character Pronouns - She/ Her
Character Link or Description -
Character Personality -
Adira has a serious but somewhat witty. She has a bad bite, and she will fight someone if needed. She likes strategy and finding smarter ways in battle. She can have an attitude, but otherwise mostly calm. Though she does mostly keep to her self, she's not afraid to talk. Adira likes adventures and exploring, she has a hard time staying in one place for long. One of the things she absolutely hates are overcrowded places which make her feel uncomfortable and sometimes anxious. She is cluster-phobic.
In Town Relationships(with other characters) -
Open :D
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 17, 2023 12:24 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Adira
30 pinecones
Room #10
Welcome to Glowmire!
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 17, 2023 01:02 AM

3amReign

Darkseeker

Give Award
Pack Name and # - Teddy Bear #173538
Character Name - Morgan
Character Pronouns - He/Him
Character Link or Description - Link :)
Character Personality - Morgan is free-spirited, kindhearted, Inquisitive, Patient, Quiet, Calm, Observant and Curious
In Town Relationships(with other characters) - Currently none though open still :)
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 17, 2023 01:05 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Morgan
30 pinecones
Room #11
Welcome to Glowmire
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 17, 2023 10:51 AM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

Matunda - 295848

~

Jari'

~

Female, She/Her

4 years

Species:

Cougar

~

Appearance:

Jari' is a large cougar, reaching the height of twenty-eight inches tall at her shoulder and having the weight of one hundred twenty pounds. She is a more muscular cougar, but nothing completely out of the ordinary. Jari' has short and thin fur covering her whole body, having a beautiful pale tan as her primary color as it covers her whole body except for the small patches of white around her nose and her white paws. Circling the white around her snout is a faded black color that blends into the pale tan and the white. Behind her ears is a smoke black color, that fades into the pale tan before it can reach beyond her ears. Jari' has oval shaped ears like most cougars, and she has a small nick in her left ear from a fight with a friend a while ago. Fur protects the inside of her ears, circling the hole and only leaving a small slit in between. The inside of her ears is a light pink color, but may look darker than it actually is due to the shadow the fur casts inside her ears. Jari' has absolutely gorgeous amber eyes, that look like the sunrise itself when looking close into them. Around her often rounded pupils is a light yellow color that swiftly fades into the dark amber color. It's easy for this cougar to attract some attention with these wonderfully rare colored eyes. Jari' has a short snout, but a large black nose with great smelling capabilities. It assists in many tasks, mainly hunting, but also duties such as identifying danger, stalking, and gathering. It helps with smelling nice scents too, such as flowers, plants, and other. Jari' has powerful and muscular shoulders, capable of assisting in hunting and climbing mainly with their strength. She can pin prey quite easily by holding it still with the strength of her shoulders, assisted by her long and muscular legs that are capable of sending her shooting at prey with swift bursts of speed that last a few minutes before she must stop to rest like all other cougars. She has large paws, that look just like your average house cat until she unsheathes her claws that are as sharp as blades and shreads the hide of her challengers. Jari's hind legs are just as powerful as her front ones, but being more built for running, jumping, and climbing, rather than maiming, shredding, ripping, fighting, hunting, etcetera. They are muscular and long, capable of launching her up onto her prey and into trees whenever she wants. She often uses her hind legs more for helping her pin things instead of ripping in fights, since she primarily relies on her front legs for that job. Like her front paws though, her hind paws are large, but looking just like a house cat's except the larger size, and much deadlier claws inside. Jari's tail is long and thin, it's only job being to help her keep her balance when walking or running, and to help her with body language.

Jari' may seem like one of the characters who would often be scarred and maimed, but she isn't, only having a few scars, one across the top on her neck being the mainly visible one. The story behind this one is from a hunting accident as an adolescent cougar, she tried to hunt a stag and miserably failed. The second one is half on her underbelly and half on her side, which was from a fall from a tree when she was just learning it. Next, the third one, being a scar on her right shoulder from a play fight with her brother that got on the rougher side. And, like we mentioned before, the last one is a tiny nick in her ear after her brother got angry at her because she accidentally took the last salmon on him. Jari' has a gentle and sweet voice. She normally talks low and smoothly to try and keep attention away from her, or to just make sure others don't think she's angry. A gentle and welcoming tone is common, until she's in battle, then it's more commanding and determined, ringing out in the battlefield as loud as she can, well, that's if it's a big war, when she's hunting, she keeps it low, but loud enough for her fellow comrades to hear, that's if she's not hunting alone. Jari' smells like nature, often like orchids and daisies, with some hint of other flowers in. The scent of flowers is stronger than the mingled scent of elephant ears and honey, making it almost impossible to smell the other scents unless you are close up to her.

Personality:

Bold | Fearless | Valiant | Ambitious | Determined | A Leader When Necessary | Friendly | Kind | Ambiverted | Quiet | Reserved | Somewhat Secretive | Observant | Respectful

~

Affilations: Open, PM me!

S/O: None

Offspring: None

Other: Done I think!

Edited at June 13, 2024 09:53 AM by Matunda
Town of Glowmire (Reopened!)July 17, 2023 02:32 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Jari
30 pinecones
Room #12
Welcome to Glowmire
I needed a name to reserve a room for you. Just continue updating your form before you start interacting in town and please make sure it hits all the required form points from the welcome message, you can add as many things are you want but I need the basic info I asked for after the rules.

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us