Wolf Play : Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | Open
Chatbox
 QueenAlderamin
06:03:45 Queen / Jo
Hi Doom
 Vulpixles
06:03:24 Pixie, Vul / Ω
-WP Click-
Kinda wish she wasn't so pretty. She's not HW, she's not a hero, and she's not a wrestler or a howler. So there's no reason to keep her besides the fact that she's kinda pretty
 Doomsday Blue
06:03:19 Doom (they/them)
Helloo
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:28 Queen / Jo
Aww itÂ’s a ball of fluff lol I like it lol
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:03 Queen / Jo
Fei I know at the moment IÂ’m still mourning my grandfather who passed 16th May. And after my last break up with my ex/exfiance I stay away from romantic relationships.

Let me take a look.
 Feiella
06:00:18 Fei the writer
Queen
Like my avatar?
 Feiella
05:59:20 Fei the writer
Queen
You are ready when you feel ready.

In the mean time enjoy life
 QueenAlderamin
05:57:20 Queen / Jo
Fei understandable I feel you I wanted kids so much but when I was trying with my ex and now I donÂ’t even know if I want to anymore or if IÂ’m really ready ever
 Feiella
05:55:40 Fei the writer
Queen
even so I'm not ready for a small human to raise. I'm happy with my fluffy shark
 QueenAlderamin
05:55:13 Queen / Jo
Just goats then weird IÂ’m thought there was another animal baby named kid
 ScardeyKat
05:54:30 Kat ?
Retire? -WP Click-
 QueenAlderamin
05:52:35 Queen / Jo
Fei they are there are a few animal babies called kids.
 Feiella
05:48:18 Fei the writer
Winterfell
I saw. That is amazing

Queen
I think baby goats are called kids as well ;)
 Winterfell
05:44:36 She/her
I fell asleep my gosh , anyways fei did you see what I said about the viti my luck is getting crazy
 QueenAlderamin
05:40:53 Queen / Jo
Fei ohh
 Feiella
05:40:06 Fei the writer
Queen
I'm not ready for a small human
 QueenAlderamin
05:38:40 Queen / Jo
Fei lol had a feeling was either cat, dog or a kid lol 😂
 Feiella
05:37:12 Fei the writer
Queen
cat
 QueenAlderamin
05:34:47 Queen / Jo
Either pet or kid IÂ’m assuming lol
 Feiella
05:33:22 Fei the writer
ah my shark has returned because she wants dinner

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -4
Wolverine : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6

Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 23, 2023 09:47 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award
Res vampire leader? <3
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 23, 2023 09:51 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Tamesis said:
Res vampire leader? <3

yes of course<3
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 23, 2023 09:54 PM

Cereal

Darkseeker

Give Award

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Aceline E. Leroux

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Can we please stop the fighting?!? I hadn't placed my bet."

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

(credits to Leaving the house @ neka.cc)

Full Name:
Aceline E. Leroux

Shortened Name:
Aceline Leroux

Preferred Name:
Rouge

Nicknames:
Open

"Old or young, everyone can get their asses kicked. My hands are available to anyone, no matter their blasted age."

Unknown Age [Chronlogically]

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Swears She's Straight; Closed Lesbian

"Werewolves smell like sulfur. Vampires always have some odd fetish. Demons have parental issues. Angels are secret narcissists. I just offended half of the supernatural population, and I live for it."

Species:
Vampire

Role:
Vampire Leader

Desired Role:
Content

"There's nothing wrong with fighting. . .what's wrong is when someone tries to stop it."

Appearance:

[credits to Hatiwow @ picrew.me]

Aceline is a woman of high status and is not afraid to show it. Her presence is dominating, and those with a weak will would often cower away from it. The way she carries herself makes her appear to be from royalty, yet lacked any queenship. She enjoys watching others squirm in her presence but does so in utter silence. Her unsettling eyes held a heavy glare to them, making it hard to keep eye contact with this woman. Aceline strides confidently with her head held high and stare-down at anyone she deems worthless. When she enters a room, she demands your attention; however, she won't upright say it. There's no reason for her to speak, as her mighty aura will draw curious glares.

Aceline is a tall woman, being 6'0 in height and weight 188lbs. She uses it to an advantage to tower over those shorter than her to lower their courage. Her stature and presence are rather unsettling to endure, but over time, you'll adapt to it the longer you remain in proximity. Well, until she's extremely frantic, and it becomes unbearable again. When she's mad, Aceline's entire persona will shift to a heavy, choking thickness that you need to take a break from. A type of ambiance that'll make you want to steer clear of her for the whole day, or worse, the entire week. It's unclear why it's strong, but it's a good thing, as it lets you know what mood she's currently in.

Her skin is a pale color, which is obvious, considering she's a vampire. The texture of her skin is smooth, able to glide your fingers effortlessly without feeling a single bump or scarring. Aceline keeps her skin clean and in immaculate condition. It's all thanks to her visiting spas daily whenever she's free from work. The only noticeable markings on her skin are many beauty marks that dotted her body randomly. The most prominent ones are under her left eye and her chin. Whenever she's out doing work, she will add light makeup to add life to her face and always wear a red shade of lipstick with it. Hey. It helps cover up the blood on her lips whenever she's done. Lastly, on the back of her right shoulder is a tattoo, well, a sigil of a heart with six wings and a halo melting.

Aceline's face is diamond-shaped, with exposed cheekbones and gaunt-healthy cheeks. Taking the appearance of a passionate and fearless woman, always unflinching (until she snaps). She could be a model, but she denies such an opportunity as she prefers free time. Think about this: no free time equals no vacations or multiple spa trips. Indeed, that would be absolute torture for this woman. Her ears are perfectly balanced and roundish in shape to them. They have small piercing holes somewhat covering the entirety of the ear due to her wearing earrings for business, parties, or casual outings. You'll never see Aceline without piercings. Her nose is straight, with the tip pointing downwards, and her nostrils narrower. To finish her off, her lips are bow-shaped, as mentioned before, and always have red lipstick covering them.

Tattoo/Sigil:

(credits to Siriri @ neka.cc)

"Ugh, it smells like poor people in here. Oh, you're here. That explains the awful odor."

Personality:
Dominating | Snobbish | Can Be Childish | Businesslike | Sarcastic | Impish | Sorta Flirtatious | Overprotective/Obsessive | Drama-Lover And Causer | Affectionate To Few | Cunning | Adaptable | Unorganized | Silver-Tongued | Mannerful | Two-Faced | Vengeful | Petty | Loyal To A Point | Skillful | Sociable | Party-Goer | Tasteful | Encouraging | Workaholic | Formal | Tempermental | Agonizing | Decitful | Rowdy

Her Vehicle Collection
Weapon Collecting/Her Weapons
Starting Fights/Witnessing Drama
Insulting People In Another Language
Good-Tasting Wine
The Beach/Sailing The Ocean
Vacations
The Color Red
Flowers/Nature/Potted Plants
Spas/Manicures/Pedicures/Hair Salons
Exercising/Keeping Up With Health
A Good Joke/Those With A Sense of Humor
Fancy Restaurants/Any Place That's Fancy

Dislikes:
Unknown

"You're holding hands and not married? Gross. This whole place is full of sinners-I'm kidding. We've all done something a lot worse than that."

Relationship Status:
Single

Crush:
Josephine

Exes:
Josephine

Kin:
Distant vampiric relatives

Affiliations:
Josephine | Ex-Girlfriend | Friendish
Open, PM Me

"I'm good at many things. Murder, horseback riding, stabbing, jogging, hiding bodies, and baking treats. I'm a very versatile woman."

Strengths:
Love of Learning
Bravery
Persistence
Fairness
Massage Expert
Hunting/Camping/Anything Involving Outdoors
Speaks Many Languages
Mechanic/Vehicle Repair
Persuading/Intimidation/Seduction
Riflewoman/Gun Expert/Distance Combat
Bladed Weapons/Sword Master/Close Combat
A Well-Trained Body

Weaknesses:
Can't Take Criticism
Bellicose
Snobbish
Risk Taker/Planning
Unorganized
Math Solving/Hates Math
Singing/Terrible Singer (Will Sing on Purpose)
Solving Things/Puzzles
Peacekeeping
Teaching/Mentoring Others
Cooking/Baking/Accidental Arsonist
Teamwork/Working With Others

Other:
She has a French accent

Edited at May 2, 2023 01:48 PM by Tamesis
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 23, 2023 09:59 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Tamesis said:

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

Aceline E. Leroux

╚══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╝

"Can we please stop the fighting?!? I hadn't placed my bet."

(credits to Leaving the house @ neka.cc)

Full Name:
Aceline E. Leroux

Shortened Name:
Aceline Leroux

Preferred Name:
Rouge

Nicknames:
Open

"Old or young, everyone can get their asses kicked. My hands are available to anyone, no matter their blasted age."

Unknown Age [Chronlogically]

Pronouns:
She/Her

Sexuality:
Swears She's Straight; Closed Lesbian

"Werewolves smell like sulfur. Vampires always have some odd fetish. Demons have parental issues. Angels are secret narcissists. I just offended half of the supernatural population, and I live for it."

Species:
Vampire

Role:
Vampire Leader

Desired Role:
Content

"There's nothing wrong with fighting. . .what's wrong is when someone tries to stop it."

Appearance:

(credits to Joker @ neka.cc)

Aceline is a woman of high status and is not afraid to show it. Her presence is dominating, and those with a weak will would often cower away from it. The way she carries herself makes her appear to be from royalty, yet lacked any queenship. She enjoys watching others squirm in her presence but does so in utter silence. Her unsettling eyes held a heavy glare to them, making it hard to keep eye contact with this woman. Aceline strides confidently with her head held high and stare-down at anyone she deems worthless. When she enters a room, she demands your attention; however, she won't upright say it. There's no reason for her to speak, as her mighty aura will draw curious glares.

Aceline is a tall woman, being 6'0 in height and weight 188lbs. She uses it to an advantage to tower over those shorter than her to lower their courage. Her stature and presence are rather unsettling to endure, but over time, you'll adapt to it the longer you remain in proximity. Well, until she's extremely frantic, and it becomes unbearable again. When she's mad, Aceline's entire persona will shift to a heavy, choking thickness that you need to take a break from. A type of ambiance that'll make you want to steer clear of her for the whole day, or worse, the entire week. It's unclear why it's strong, but it's a good thing, as it lets you know what mood she's currently in.

Her skin is a pale color, which is obvious, considering she's a vampire. The texture of her skin is smooth, able to glide your fingers effortlessly without feeling a single bump or scarring. Aceline keeps her skin clean and in immaculate condition. It's all thanks to her visiting spas daily whenever she's free from work. The only noticeable markings on her skin are many beauty marks that dotted her body randomly. The most prominent ones are under her left eye and her chin. Whenever she's out doing work, she will add light makeup to add life to her face and always wear a red shade of lipstick with it. Hey. It helps cover up the blood on her lips whenever she's done. Lastly, on the back of her right shoulder is a tattoo, well, a sigil of a heart with six wings and a halo melting.

Aceline's face is diamond-shaped, with exposed cheekbones and gaunt-healthy cheeks. Taking the appearance of a passionate and fearless woman, always unflinching (until she snaps). She could be a model, but she denies such an opportunity as she prefers free time. Think about this: no free time equals no vacations or multiple spa trips. Indeed, that would be absolute torture for this woman. Her ears are perfectly balanced and roundish in shape to them. They have small piercing holes somewhat covering the entirety of the ear due to her wearing earrings for business, parties, or casual outings. You'll never see Aceline without piercings. Her nose is straight, with the tip pointing downwards, and her nostrils narrower. To finish her off, her lips are bow-shaped, as mentioned before, and always have red lipstick covering them.

Tattoo/Sigil:

(credits to Siriri @ neka.cc)

"Ugh, it smells like poor people in here. Oh, you're here. That explains the awful odor."

Personality:
Dominating | Snobbish | Can Be Childish | Businesslike | Sarcastic | Impish | Sorta Flirtatious | Overprotective/Obsessive | Drama-Lover And Causer | Affectionate To Few | Cunning | Adaptable | Unorganized | Silver-Tongued | Mannerful | Two-Faced | Vengeful | Petty | Loyal To A Point | Skillful | Sociable | Party-Goer | Tasteful | Encouraging | Workaholic | Formal | Tempermental | Agonizing | Decitful | Rowdy

Her Vehicle Collection
Weapon Collecting/Her Weapons
Starting Fights/Witnessing Drama
Insulting People In Another Language
Good-Tasting Wine
The Beach/Sailing The Ocean
Vacations
The Color Red
Flowers/Nature/Potted Plants
Spas/Manicures/Pedicures/Hair Salons
Exercising/Keeping Up With Health
A Good Joke/Those With A Sense of Humor
Fancy Restaurants/Any Place That's Fancy

Dislikes:
Unknown

"You're holding hands and not married? Gross. This whole place is full of sinners-I'm kidding. We've all done something a lot worse than that."

Relationship Status:
Single

Crush:
Open

Exes:
Lost In Time

Kin:
Distant vampiric relatives

Affiliations:
Open, PM Me

"I'm good at many things. Murder, horseback riding, stabbing, jogging, hiding bodies, and baking treats. I'm a very versatile woman."

Strengths:
Love of Learning
Bravery
Persistence
Fairness
Massage Expert
Hunting/Camping/Anything Involving Outdoors
Speaks Many Languages
Mechanic/Vehicle Repair
Persuading/Intimidation/Seduction
Riflewoman/Gun Expert/Distance Combat
Bladed Weapons/Sword Master/Close Combat
A Well-Trained Body

Weaknesses:
Can't Take Criticism
Bellicose
Snobbish
Risk Taker/Planning
Unorganized
Math Solving/Hates Math
Singing/Terrible Singer (Will Sing on Purpose)
Solving Things/Puzzles
Peacekeeping
Teaching/Mentoring Others
Cooking/Baking/Accidental Arsonist
Teamwork/Working With Others

Other:
She has a French accent

oh my goodness my darling rouge,, obviously accepted
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 23, 2023 11:05 PM

Skeleton.

Darkseeker

Give Award
could i reserve a vampire? i've been wanting to play one forever,, ugh this looks perfect
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 23, 2023 11:06 PM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award

Skeleton. said:
could i reserve a vampire? i've been wanting to play one forever,, ugh this looks perfect

yes of course
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 24, 2023 02:37 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Reserve a vampire member please , just finishing off my other form :))
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 24, 2023 03:33 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Werewolf Commander Form Completed on page 2 :))
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 24, 2023 04:09 AM

Hoalvinous

Lightbringer

Give Award
Werewolf member form done on pg 2 :)
Strangers | Werewolves and Vampires | OpenApril 24, 2023 06:06 AM

honeymoon

Neutral

Give Award
both accepted<3

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
  1  2  3  4  5  6