Wolf Play : ♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | Closed
Chatbox
 Stygian Forest
03:50:44 
Techno

To celebrate his achievement, I'm getting art of him.
 technoblade
03:47:29 Lil Techy | Techno
Stygian

yay!
 Stygian Forest
03:45:54 
Techno

Solstice made leaderboard.
 technoblade
03:44:35 Lil Techy | Techno
stygian

what happened?
 Stygian Forest
03:44:06 
Techno

I'm so happy!
 technoblade
03:40:55 Lil Techy | Techno
Emmet <3
 Continental Wolves
03:34:42 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
Hey BJake^^
 teddy
03:28:49 its yellow
leaves?
 Dragons Blood
03:28:41 Yong-sun (he/him)
I really need to start saving to get art of my OC (my avatar)
 Forest Shadows
03:28:10 
Ooh okay thank you!
 Noricai
03:27:21 Young Po
you can also buy them in events with event currency
 Noricai
03:26:51 Young Po
Forest
you can sometimes get lucky with geodes and there will be a dye in there
 BJake
03:26:14 Don't call me BJ.
Damn I haven't done gore art in a while, I should do some today 🤔
 Noricai
03:26:03 Young Po
-WP Click-
He's so cute
 Serpents
03:24:02 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
anyone up for an rp pm me please
 Forest Shadows
03:23:30 
Is there a way to find or make pelt dyes?
 TheG00S324
03:21:15 
mittens

sure
 Mittins
03:15:38 
The Goos
wanna Pvp?
 Cherokee Pride
03:07:20 Cher
Heyy!
Anybody up for an rp? Shoot me a pm! I'm tossing around a few different ideas!
(I'd really like to try out a Wings of Fire rp, but I 'm also happy with anything. :) ))
 Stygian Forest
03:05:01 
Aedra

I'm so happy!

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -1
Bobcat : -1
Grizzly Bear : 0
    Summer   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 6, 2024 04:33 PM

Cyberkittens

Lightbringer

Give Award

los campesinos! said:
i can't accept haru right now for just a couple reasons!
• as the roleplay starts in spring, and all wolves are born in spring, haru would only be a year old, not one a half :3
• i'm not sure haru's appearance is even possible for any wolf, nevermind canadian timber wolves. may i suggest looking at images of wolves from yellowstone for inspiration?
• his description and personality fall short of the 250 word minimum
• i can't access your roleplay example unfortunately (and i'm not too sure if you're even allowed to link google docs on wolfplay). if you'd be willing to copy the text and pm it to me, or use pastebin, maybe that'd work?

edited, super sorry for the mistakes c:
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 6, 2024 05:48 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
haru accepted!
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 6, 2024 06:55 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
Added Discussion Forum!
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 7, 2024 04:28 AM

Insomnia

Darkseeker

Give Award
WIP
Name: Calix
Sexuality: Gynesexual
Appearence:
Personality:
Calix comes off as short-tempered and an asshole at surface level, and becomes more tolerable as you get to know him. He has a poor tendency to often judge others based on how useful they are rather than their personality, good or bad, but give him time. He has a small tolerance margin for being challenged, always quick to remind them of their place. He's possessive of what he believes to be his, and will throw his weight around if needed and isn't shy to bare his teeth. Who will fight as a first resort when cornered.
Notably very loyal, if you've gained his trust and loyalty he will always be there for you. He's not one to stray far from the pack and those he knows. Calix can be considered as deeply troubled, so he values the relationships he makes with others and will always defend them, be it their honor or to protect them physically from harms way.
While Calix has a tendency to think in a black and white way, he'll listen to reason if there's logic behind it. He'll go solo on something if he thinks he can do it alone as he enjoys solitude. Not to say he doesn't enjoy being the pack, he does of course. But he also values the importance of having time to oneself, and to live the two in a balance.
Although reserved, Calix can be a bit of a flirt, or at least charismatic. This is usually only in terms of someone he's close with, and is a friendly interaction rather than that of a romantic desire. On the side of platonic relationships, he makes a notable effort to try and show he cares and to be mindful of his sour attitude. He doesn't like to spend his time wondering about will or won't happen, he lives in the present.
Despite his occasional social and behavioral problems, Calix will always step up for the greater good of the pack. He takes his position to heart with the desire to keep them safe and thriving, he does truly care for them. He'll never hesitate to put himself in the way of something to protect them. He can be harsh when scolding others for doing something dumb or dangerous, but hopes they know it's from a place of preservation and care.
Pack of Origin: Descendent from Cougar Creek pack
Affiliations:
Radio Collared?:
RP example:
Additional info:

Edited at May 7, 2024 03:21 PM by Insomnia
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 7, 2024 07:48 AM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
Changed the pack name to 'Mammoth Creek'!
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 7, 2024 11:53 AM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
Name: Nayra
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearence: She has a brown coat with light cream-colored spots on her chest, hind legs (up to the hock), and under her eyes. Her tail and the outside of her ears are dark brown. Her eyes are pale yellow. She has a slightly stocky build. Her tail is well covered with fur and is a little longer than average. Her fur is thick and medium-length, her hairs lying flat on her body, giving her the appearance of fairly straight fur.
Personality: She is a curious little wolf who likes to discover new things around her. She is sociable and likes to spend time with family (specially her siblings) and friends. She is always attentive to everything around her, she rarely misses something despite her very young age. She is the slowest of her siblings when running, and that embarrasses her. She likes open places, where she has good visibility, therefore, she hates being in the den. Another very characteristic thing about her is that sometimes she can be very invasive with her bigger siblings, wanting to accompany them wherever they are planning to go. She also has a strong nature and can be quite stubborn at times. Fun fact about her: she loves birds.
Pack of Origin: Mammoth Creek Pack
Affiliations: Laika (mother), unknown male (father), Ehcik and Haru (big siblings), (more coming soon)
Radio Collared?: No
RP example:
Additional info: (None for now)

Edited at May 7, 2024 05:03 PM by Northwest Wind Pack
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 7, 2024 04:33 PM

Salt Shaker

Neutral

Give Award
Name:
Rashida
Sexuality:
Demisexual
Appearance:
Rashida is a stocky, fluffy she-wolf, average in size and weighing 80lbs. The she-wolf's dense fur is a gorgeous dark brown, with an auburn tint along her face, legs, and sides. Her ears are large and black in color, almost resembling dishes in their roundness. This rounded look is a theme along the rest of her body - there is not one sharp corner on the she-wolf, which can give her the misleading appearance of being overly fluffy and soft. Her undersides, such as her paws, belly, and face, are a pale cream color.
Unlike the rest of her mainly muted color scheme, Rashida's eyes are blazing copper-brown, almost appearing red when the sun hits them. Her eyes are always a bit too intense and a bit too eager to follow everyone's movements, her gaze as attentive as a hawk. She usually wears a serious and stoic look on her face, especially when she's busy watching a pack-mate and making sure they're not getting into any trouble.
Rashida has a few minor scars along her body, but due to the density of her pelt, most of them go unnoticed. Her worst are a few faded bites along her front ankles and three small scratches on her muzzle, all of which are the results of scuffles with other wolves. Her tail also appears a bit more clumpy in places, the only visible mark of the scars hidden behind her long fur.
When it comes to her general body shape, Rashida has, as previously mentioned, a very rounded and soft appearance. Her ears are wide and round, her tail is short, her legs are thick, and her paws are wide and heavy. She doesn't look overly burly nor dainty, just... very, obscenely fuzzy. You can imagine what a hassle shedding season is. This only encourages her to put even more stress on keeping up her appearance. Mange can give negative impressions!
(will try to draw my own ref later i Promise i have a vision)
Personality:
Patient | Commanding | Nurturing yet Strict | Organized | Observant | Attentive
Rashida puts as much effort as she can into running her small pack and keeping her pups fed and strong. A patient mother and leader, she's very slow to anger and does a good job keeping her temper in check. Sometimes she can be a little too forgiving, but that's not to say she's a push-over - if someone gets on her nerves too much, she will shove back with all of her force. She just has a habit of offering too many double-triple chances, believing that maybe these wolves are simply misguided, and not wanting to let her annoyances take control.
Rashida carries herself tall and proud, her ears always pushed forward, her tail always stiff. Her every step radiates confidence and grace, her torturous restraint practice from her youth finally paying off. When she speaks, her voice is loud but not shrill, her posture dominant but not stiff, and her eyes shifting from wolf to wolf to maintain eye contact with each one for at least several seconds. This is her subtle way of reminding them who is in charge without appearing desperate to prove it. In truth, this is all a carefully practiced act, and sometimes she worries she isn't doing as good a job as she seems.
When it comes to her pups, specifically her younger ones, Rashida is a nurturing yet strict mother. She ensures her pups know right from wrong by the time they're weaned. She really ensures they know the pack rules and the punishments for breaking them by the time they're yearlings. Though she is forgiving, Rashida is still swift to correct misbehavior and make sure her children remain proper and worthy of her pride. She pays close attention to her offspring, never letting them stray too far from her gaze when they still depend on her guiding paw and tries to give them as much attention as she can. Rashida would love to say she adores her children deeply... but she's found her love can be extremely conditional, especially in the first few months of their lives, and she's had to discipline herself into behaving as a good mother should. For her first few litters, the first few stings of pup loss were more because they were blows to her pride and expectations of herself, and less because little lives were lost. She prays she has fixed this... this year's pups will hopefully show her she has.
Rashida can be a bit of a control freak. If her pack was a physical creature, she'd have her jaws clamped to the scruff at all times, trying to guide it in the direction she sees best. Like how she mothers her pups, Rashida has a strict set of rules for herself. She has a schedule and special routines that are imperative to her well-being, or else she'll be endlessly bothered by her deviation from her norm. She loathes abrupt change and can be extremely stubborn when she must adapt.
As the alpha, she is responsible for the health and success of her pack, and she takes this very seriously, as demonstrated by her rules and upbringing practices. Rashida tries to check in with her packmates often and ensures everything is running smoothly. Detail-oriented, few things slip by her radar, and she can usually sense when something is amiss and immediately leaps on the trail. Really, if you had to sum her up, the first two words in anyone's mind would probably be "helicopter parent".
Pack of Origin:
Junction Butte
Affiliations:
Laika (Mate)
Ehcik and Haru (Offspring)
Radio Collared?:
Not now and hopefully not ever - she has very negative beliefs about those
RP example:
Link
Additional info:
part of de alpha pair

Edited at May 7, 2024 04:53 PM by Salt Shaker
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 7, 2024 04:54 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
Rashida accepted!
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 7, 2024 05:11 PM

los campesinos!

Neutral

Give Award
i can't accept nayra for these reasons:
-her description and personality dont meet the 250 word minimums
-her... capabilities? i don't know how to word it. do not match that of a month old pup.
-rashida isn't her mother? why
-provided no roleplay example
♤ Yellowstone | Semi-Literate Wolf RP | ClosedMay 7, 2024 05:37 PM

Northwest Wind Pack

Lightbringer

Give Award
I understand.

Edited at May 7, 2024 05:42 PM by Northwest Wind Pack

Forums > Roleplay > Sign-Ups
   1    2    3    4    5   ..   7 

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved