10:20:33 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
Yeah me too or ill just ignore them xD they shouldve pointed out months ago
 Ecifircas
10:19:20 
serene, nah.
 Eternity
10:18:20 ET
Aight, I gotta get back to this AF attack B) won't draw itself.

Good luck with the work shenanigans though! Just gotta hope they get moved to a different department or something I guess LMAO
 Ámor
10:15:09 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
Yeah i know, i have a few friends at work who are girls and arent drama, its just some of the girls at my job are so much drama is overwhelmes me
 Eternity
10:13:49 ET
Amor
Girls aren't all drama, y'know. Sounds like you're just around the wrong girls ahah.

I've seen plenty of drama with blokes too
 Jelly
10:13:47 Gel,Jello,Jells
Salem
She and all the Jasmine dropping creatures just like to cyber bully us in explore LMAO
 Ámor
10:13:46 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
whats worse, is this girl who was my "friend" knows i dont pick up on social cues easily because of my health problems and before i met my boyfriend I isolated my self and she still does this... she knows i have bad health issues and a disability
 serene.
10:12:33 ✧ ren
-WP Click-
Should I keep this? :,))
 FaithfulOakTree
10:12:04 Ash H:H!!
My mouth is on fire😭
10:10:57 Asmodeus (he/they)
Natures Heart hunts prey and brings it to Sugar Rush

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Triumphant
 Salem
10:10:41 
Jello
The sad part is she was so close to dying too :')
 Ámor
10:10:39 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
I have a few friends who are girls, but at my job girls have the most drama so my guy friends dont mind that I hang out with them more hehe, i prefer having more guy friends cause im just a girl who doesnt like drama :")
 Jelly
10:08:24 Gel,Jello,Jells
Eve always gets my first team then my second

In Eve fashion she then flees
 Eternity
10:03:48 ET
Amor
Ah, right, that's good then. Suppose it's just one or two irritating people.

I don't mind any gender friend wise. I get on with most people equally ahah.
 Overthink101
10:03:04 I overthink this-
-WP Click-
 Salem
10:01:56 
Eve killed my team, I will never forgive this. :')
 Revelry
10:01:30 Rev
49 rarity AC seems like a waste on me
-WP Click-
 Ámor
09:59:32 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@Et
They are and I have a lot of them xD luckily the guys actually like me for me and I tend to do better with friends who are guys then girls honestly. Like if she told me to choose between her and my boyfriend id choose my boyfriend over and over again. Also the coworker who was a "friend" talks behind my back to another friend like she thinks thats ok to do.
 QueenAlderamin
09:57:45 Queen / Jo
I need to do 2 custom designs now
 Eternity
09:56:46 ET
Annoying coworkers are the worst. I always had pretty good luck with mine.

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : -5
Crocodile : -3
Red Fox : +3
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Heavy Rain
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

DaggerxCorpsesMarch 5, 2021 11:15 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
This is a 1x1 between Corpses and I, please do NOT post. You can follow along however

Topic
Fantasty Medival World

Plot
We're making it up as we go, XD

Discussion

Edited at March 5, 2021 11:41 PM by Dagger Pack
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 5, 2021 11:16 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Dagger's Characters

Full Name
Ayesha Loki Macleod
Name Meaning
Ayesha means life
Loki means trickster
Macleod means son of Leod
Nicknames
Ash
Trickster
Clan
The Crimsion Ghosts
Rank
Leader
Hair Color
Strawberry blonde
Hair Type Length
Wavy and smooth. Use to be really long, but now she keeps it barely below her shoulders
Eye Color
Brilliant blue that can grow a stormy steel when angry
Skin Tone
Tan
Face Shape
Ovalish face that rounds off into a sharp jawline
Birthmarks/Scars
She has a scar across her right eye, from a training accident. The dragon had been thrashing around, and she had gotten to close and the claw went across her right eye. Ash was lucky that all she got a scar and not a loss eye. Though on bad days, her right eye goes foggy and it's hard for her to see out it.
Height
5'10
Weight
136 lbs
Body Type
Slender and aristocratic
Personality
Ayesha has a heck of a personality. Often coming off as sweet, kind, generous, loving, gentle, and very leniant. However most times she comes off as firm, slightly harsh, fair, wise, commanding, quiet unless she feels the need to talk, and very stern. Ayesha is still very playful and has some kid in her, however when it comes to training and taming she becomes very serious. As well as protecting her clan, her love and loyalty to her clan is fierce and very obvious. She once killed to protect a clanmate, and had attacked dragons to save Bjorn. However she does love to prank her clanmates, and considers them family.
Family
Aster Macleod(Mother/Dead)
Maxwell Macleod(Father/Dead)
Phoenix Macleod(Older Sister/Dead)
Samual Maxleod(Older brother/Dead)

Philosophy
"My philosphy is worrying means you suffer twice."
-Training/taming/riding dragons
-Running/training/roaming with the wolves
-Training/hunting/exploring/spending time with her clan
-Nature
-Hunting
-Exploring
Dislikes
-The color yellow
-Having to hide
-When any of her clan gets hurt, even if it's a wolf or dragon
-Being unable to help
-She dislikes when she is unable to do anything
Pets
Ash considers all the wolves and dragons of the Ghosts to be her companions(She doesn't like the word pets, it sounds slave-like and she treats her companions like friends). However she does have main companions. A large pure black male dire wolf with bright green eyes, who Ash had named Chaos. She has two dragons, a male and a female. Both large and fierce. The male a beautiful jade black, with barely visible specks of white on him, golden eyes and the name Trojian. While the female is more slimer, however is a pretty gray, while one paw was a black. Her eyes were a emerald green, and her name was Arifrost, or just Ari.
Talents
Like most of her clan, she is a wonderful dragon tamer and trainer. Though unlike about 99.9% of her clan, she uses magic to help soothe and calm the fiercest dragons. A few of her other skills include archery, and swordsmanship. While a weakness of hers is spears and shields. She cannot throw spear to save her life, and she finds shields to bulky and hard to carry around. So often she is only fitted with her armor and her sword, Valkyrie. She is also a pretty good wolf tamer and trainer, however she does use magic to soothe and calm.
Magic
She is not a very powerful magic user, and her element is air. The main thing she uses it for is to induce the air with a sort of soothing or calming affect. It is useful for training and taming, but sometimes Ash has had to use it with her clan to break up fights.
Other
-Ash is a big prankster, and loves to have fun with her clan
-Ash is a daredevil, and does some crazy things, however even she knows the line
-Ayesha loves animals more than humans
-She has a tattoo of a wolf and dragon intertwined on her inner forearm.

Full Name
Bjorn Nozomi Lysenko
Name Meaning
Bjorn means bear
Nozomi means hope or wish
Nicknames
Little Bear(By Ayesha)
Bearcub(Rest of clan)
Clan
The Crimson Ghosts
Rank
Child
Hair Color
Dark brown
Hair Type Length
Short and one bit hangs over his eyes
Eye Color
Emerald sparking innocent green
Skin Tone
A sort of pale, that has began to devolpe into a tan
Face Shape
Round
Birthmarks/Scars
His arms are littered with scars from the night his parents died. When a group of rouge dragons had attacked his house, Ayesha and a patrol of Ghosts had shown up in time to save Bjorn, however he had been wounded. But the only other mark left from the attack, was a scar on his bottom lip that extends an inch or two down below the lip
Height
4'1
Weight
56.17 lbs
Body Type
Skinny and twig-like
Personality
Bjorn is a playful, energtic, and innocent young boy. Despite the fact his parents died when he was a baby. He is still very playful, and often he has to have supervision at all times because he will roam off. While he bounces around as if he had some kind of energy thing that gave him endless energy. Yet once you manage to get him down for a nap, he is clean out for two or more hours. He is also very sweet and loves animals almost as much as his adopted mother, Ayesha, does.
Family
Unknown(Mother/Dead)
Unknown(Father/Dead)
Ayesha Macleod(Adoptive Mother/Alive)
Philosophy
Doesn't have one, to young to even know what philosophy is
-Ayesha
-Running around
-Water
-Gifts/Presents
-Playing
Dislikes
Bjorn hasn't been alive long enough to really dislike much. He is still at the stage where he loves everything.
Pets
Chaos watches over Bjorn like a hawk, but besides that Bjorn doesn't have any companions.
Talents
Not a lot, mainly escaping his supervision. Or somehow just randomly disappearing within seconds.
Magic
So far he has not shown any signs of magic
Other
-Bjorn remembers the night his parents die, and he dreams about it every so often. But Ayesha reassures him and calms him down when he panics about it

Full Name
Alva Khadiga Atherton
Name Meaning
Alva means white
Atherton means from a town by a spring
Khadiga means trustworthy or respected
Nicknames
N/A
Clan
The Crimson Ghosts
Rank
Adolescent
Hair Color
Pure black
Hair Type Length
Her hair is long and wavy, however she often keeps it in a tight braid
Eye Color
A brilliant sort of gold, with flecks of grey
Skin Tone
Pale white, like her first name Alva suggests, even though she spends a decent time in the sun
Face Shape
Sharp oval that angles down into a sharp jawline
Birthmarks/Scars
None that she will talk about
Height
5'6
Weight
120 lbs
Body Type
Not quite skinny and slender, but not exactly fat and well rounded. She's somewhere in between.
Personality
Alva is very mysterious and quiet, staying mainly to herself. However down to the bone, Alva is very loyal and loving to her clanmates and those who earn her trust. Alva may be quiet and mysterious, but piss her off, insult or threaten her family, or hurt them she is like a dragon. Fierce and powerful. Her quiet demenor has earned her respect, and her clanmates often describe her as trustworthy, as she doesn't really speak unless she felt like she needed to. Alva is also very thoughtful and likes to think things over before she acts on it.
Family
Unknown(Mother/Dead)
Unknown(Father/Presumed Alive)
Unknown(Little Brother/Stillborn)
Philosophy
"Make peace with your past, so you don't spoil your present."
-Children
-Animals
-Exploring
-Strolls
-Alone Time
Dislikes
-Her biological father
-Her past
-Being trapped
-Being confronted(She can handle it, she just doesn't prefer it)
-Being forced into a decision
Pets
None, as much as she loves animals, she thinks it's better to not have companion.
Talents
Despite her innocent, childish, and mysterious looks. Alva is deadly with spears and swords. Having run away from home as a child, she had to learn how to defend herself. So one day she found an old spear and sword, and began to pratice with them. Becoming skilled, and once joining the Ghosts her skills improved even more.
Magic
None
Other
-Alva has choosen to not only leave behind her past, but to learn and grow from it, and that gained her a new caring family. A perment home, and a job she loves. Not to mention she got fed, had shelter, clothes, friends and family, and she didn't really get bossed around.

Edited at March 6, 2021 02:27 AM by Dagger Pack
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 5, 2021 11:19 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Corpse's characters~

[ Billie Ryan Kline - Main - Magic User ]

Appearance: Billie is quite average looking for her age. Blessed with relatively clear skin (some small acne spots visible across her forehead and cheeks, along with her acne scars), Billie has a rather round face. She has a soft jawline, however it is still visible. Because of her rounder face, Billie has fuller cheeks and not very defined cheekbones. She has grown to actually appreciate this, therefore she doesn't mind it. Billie still holds a rather slim face - also a slim frame in general. Anyways, on her face sits her most prominent feature, which would in fact be her eyes. They are big and round, relatively evenly spaced on her face. Her eyes are a pale blue, sometimes appearing a bit more gray than you would expect. Towards her pupil they are the darkest. Her eyes are rimmed with thick and dark eyelashes, making them pop. Above her eyes are her eyebrows, which are rather square looking and are lighter in color than compared to her hair. They are slightly thin, so they don't appear as dark. Billie was blessed with a small button nose, which is narrow and round, matching her 'round' theme that appears to be on her face. Below her nose are her lips, which are a bit more darker shade of pink and are full, both top and bottom lips being considered heavy. Billie has a full head of hair, but it is on the thinner side. She has a middle part, and it reaches below her shoulders, maybe at the end of her shoulder blades. It is a medium brown with warmer undertones and some lighter, natural highlights that streak through strands of her hair.

Billie stands at five foot two, holding a rather skinny frame. She has narrow shoulders, reaching down to her lanky and skinny arms and hands. Her hands are especially defined, seeing most of her bones are prominent and her fingernails are a bit more long in a coffin shape. Anyways, Billie has a bit more of longer legs, which (although she isn't the tallest) is where she gets most of her height. Billie has pale skin, which makes her eyes and her rosy cheeks and shoulders stand out a bit more. She isn't ghostly pale, but is simply pale with warmer undertones and some would sometimes describe her as ghostly, especially while sick as her face would become more pale. Anyways, Billie has some smaller scars from her young days littered throughout her body, in which none are too visible or important. She is normally covered in dirt, therefore looking darker than she actually is. Billie has scattered freckles, light and dark, and again, none are too important.

Personality: A creative, intelligent, and alert young woman, Billie holds herself above others most of the time. Yes. She's quite cocky, constantly sending snarky remarks towards others, and is quite blunt. She intends this though, as she doesn't really have much of a care in the world anymore. Billie isn't afraid to speak her mind, therefore being talkative at times and making points that some would've never thought of or had the guts to say. She's constantly thinking of new ways to do things, and those ways are probably easier ways. Billie likes to make things easy, especially for herself. Wether it be escaping something, dealing with something, etc, Billie will always find a way to make it better for herself first. Yes. She's just that selfish.

Billie never really lets anyone in. And to be fair, getting to know her isn't that hard. She might be an asshole, but nontheless, she's accepting and pretty open and easy to talk to. She's reliable, but she isn't like this with everyone. Billie will always make snarky comments, no matter how close you are to her, but it's more or less that she becomes a bit more caring for others rather than just herself. Close friends and family will become a priority over time, but if she's by herself or surrounded by strangers, you know damn well she's not gonna give a fuck about those around her. Caring is something that Billie might as well call a struggle, as she tends to not be honest. Well, she's honest, but in the sense that she's not sure if she's honest with herself. Mixed emotions tend to flood her once someone gets close, especially someone around her age. This might cause her to become a bit more vulnerable, which regardless of who you are, you will see it. Her crying, her anger, her screaming, anything. You will always see it.

Billie, besides her hard shell, doesn't have much of a 'softer' side. As already mentioned, she's rather selfish while around strangers and doesn't really care for anyone as she learned that it really only gets you hurt. However, you will always see her determination as well. She's a hard worker, constantly determined to get something done and she doesn't half-ass things. Because of her intelligence, she does seem to get things done in unique ways or in faster ways than you'd expect. This causes her to be useful while on the move or for consistent outcomes. Billie likes her work to be consistent, neat, and useful, therefore she doesn't do anything she doesn't have to. For example; if she doesn't have to run, she won't. If she doesn't have to care you, she won't. Billie tends to selective about the things she does and cares for, therefore making it a bit harder to please her.

If you manage to get closer to Billie, she will express herself more, but also share more ideas. Or at least more in depth. She sometimes will express her emotions, but that's really for someone she truly trusts. Billie lets you know how it is. So if she hates you, she hates you. If she likes you, she likes you. If she loves you, she loves you. Billie doesn't like bullshit and just gets straight to the point. This might leave somes tunned, but she doesn't mind. Billie is all about make an impression, with or without intent or good or bad -- she just doesn't care.

Billie will protect those close to her, no matter what it takes. Sometimes she can be a bit unreasonable and reckless with this, or even with anything if she's in a hurry, which she tries not to be. Billie has a constant voice telling her to do the right thing, even if it might be wrong in someone else's mind. Your opinion doesn't matter to her unless you can prove otherwise or you're being sincere. Billie doesn't just throw trust and honesty and loyalty out there though. She believes you must earn it. Which means if you notice that she is being honest, loyal, and trustworthy with you, you've made some sort of an impact and shouldn't take that for granted. Period.

History: Billie was raised by her aunt, a servant in the Wotiish kingdom. She learned things that hard way, creating an independent Billie from a young age. As she grew older, her aunt would grow more distant and Billie would come to learn about magic. Magic was banned in the world of Ibrelion, and come to find out, the reason of her being sent away to be with her aunt was because she possessed magic. Billie decided she would run away from the kingdom, which she did, and would then find herself all alone, scavenging, and keeping to herself for the most part.

Billie owns a large, pitch black she-wolf named Lukarta, in which Billie managed to tame herself and gain a bond with. She isn't exactly sure how she did this, but this might be useful later down the line. She would learn though that Lukarta was already half-tamed, but she still managed to finish it.

[ Draven Anwyn - Side - Fallen King ]

A charming man, Draven was originally set to marry a girl from the warring kingdom in order to create peace. He decided he would go against tradition and simply learn everything else the hard way. The man was over thrown by his own people, and soon kicked out of his kingdom and nicknamed the Fallen King. Draven now runs alone, but has found himself with some dragon trainers and tamers.

[ Visha Odile - Side - Dragon Tamer/Owner ]

Visha is a strong, independent, and cold girl with no care in the world. She would go on to be tortured, beaten, and abused within her own kingdom before it would be destroyed, and would be on the run away from men before she found her three dragons, earning the name of the Queen of Dragons.

Edited at March 6, 2021 12:21 AM by Corpses
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 6, 2021 01:20 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Billie Ryan Kline

Run.

Run.

Run, or they'll catch you.

Her feet would stride as far as they could go, her legs carrying her as far as she needed to go. Billie sniffled, hearing the echoes of the men behind her. This would for sure get her into shit. Billie might not even make it out alive. She was blessed and cursed at the same time, and her magic would be that specific bless and curse. It would haunt her, and change her way of life forever. Billie panted, her breaths beginning to shorten.

"After her, or she'll escape and boss man won't be so pleased!" One of the men exclaimed. Billie's jaw clenched.

This would be it for her.

Forever.

Billie's eyes quickly shot open, feeling her chest fall up and down rapidly. She looked around frantically, but instead of being in some foreign castle, she would be in a deep cave where the cold stone would be her bed for the night and her surroundings were just as cold. Billie let out a sigh of relief, knowing that there was no danger around her. At least for now. Billie looked forwards, staring into the blank stone where she would begin to be deep in thought. She sighed softly, taking a moment to appreciate that she was alive. She was probably being hunted as she was awake, right now, at this moment. Groups of men trying to reach her because she would apparently 'harm' others because of her 'curse'.

Billie would harm the assholes who thought wrong, she would say silently to herself. Although she could easily be considered dangerous, Billie was reasonable with most things she would do. Some would assume that because she's still young, she's reckless. Which is technically true, but not in the sense you'd think. Billie's eyes looked out of the cave, which she would go ahead and climb out of. Over in the distance, the horizon line would be lit up by the rising sun.

Oh goodie, an easier way to be spotted.

Billie kept her heavy wool coat close to her, feeling the cool, crisp, early morning air becoming a bit more of a bother to the young girl than she expected. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting out a crisp whistle and hearing the approaching footsteps of her companion, Lukarta. The she-wolf would look up at Billie and give a slight grunt, which Billie scoffed at before she began walking, the wolf following along close behind her. Billie and Lukarta would both be alert, with or without noticing themselves.

Billie noticed herself seeing the water in the distance. She smiled slightly, her eyes lighting up as she then began to speed up. This is what she wanted, and she would find one of the many harbors to get on a ship heading towards the island, and escape anyone who would be after her. Billie would in fact hope that no word of her would reach Aclary, but she could be wrong. She huffed, Lukarta now side-by-side by her owner. Billie wouldn't know this, but the she-wolf considered Billie one of her own - like a pup of sorts so she felt obligated to protect her, even if it costed her her life.

After a few more moments, Billie would hear men in the distance yelling at one another, some barking orders or arguing back. She quickly took cover behind a large rock, in which she would spot a large ship. Billie felt the sun, which had rose more since she left the cave, rising above and she would be more visible. She thought for a moment. Billie glanced around, seeing a weak spot that wasn't guarded on the ship. Lukarta's eyes narrowed, as Billie's did, as the two swiftly and quietly managed to get closer and closer to the boat, Billie's tired legs on the verge of giving out. She took a sharp inhale as one of the men would look her way, which she quickly took cover behind another rock. For a moment, her world would stop, but she had to keep going. Billie had to live for at least something, right?

The would peek over the large rock, the man now distracted by another. Whew, that was too close she thought to herself. She glanced to her companion and would then be on the move again. The ship wasn't guarded much as most of the men were relatively distracted, and Billie knew how to take people out if she needed to. She huffed.

The final stretch.

This is where Billie moved the quickest, and would reach the boat. Nobody was on-board, and she crept on, moving down into the belly of the ship, which was filled with wooden crates. The smell of many things made her scrunch her nose, Lukarta's doing the same and her ears pinned back as she heard the ship creaking above. Billie quickly moved to the darkest part of the ship she could find, sitting down. The small space was big enough for her and Lukarta to fit in, which the she-wolf would lay beside Billie and lay her head on her lap.

Billie's eyes would open yet again. She had fallen asleep, yet nothing had happened. The people on the upper level would be heard leaving, She inhaled deeply, Lukarta's head shooting up as Billie adjusted on the hard wood beneath her. The ship now seemed empty, and Billie quickly stood up and stealthily maneuvered through the wooden crates and would make it to the land.

Aclary.
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 6, 2021 01:55 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ayesha Loki Macleod

"Little Bear?"

Came the call of the leader of the Crimson Ghosts as she spins, looking for the young boy she had taken under his wing after she and a patrol had saved him from rouge dragons. They had been unable to save his parents, but Ayesha felt better about the fact that had been able to save the energtic and innocent boy. The village was a bit empty, but she had sent a good size group to the mainland for supplies. Not to mention, Ayesha had found some new dragons that needed taming and training. "Has anyone seen Little Bear?" The leader's voice echoing through the camp.

Her wolf companion, Chaos, sat beside her. His black ears flicking around, while his bright green studies the camp. "I saw him running towards the dragon barns, where the new ones are kept." A voice calls out, and Ayesha turns her head to see another somewhat youngster walking towards her. "Thank you Alva." Alva had run away from her home, and had been found washed up on the shores. She was 15 almost 16, not old enough to be training and taming but not that young either. Alva nods, her black hair in a braid over her shoulder,"No problem." Gesturing for Chaos to follow, the 20 year old starts off towards the barns.

Opening the small human sized doors, which stood beside the larger dragon sized doors, Ayesha slips inside. The lighting came from the windows in the roof. So that they could see just fine,"Little Bear?" Ayesha calls out, while Chaos trots off. Most the stalls were empty, since they only had four new arrivals. The other barns were more full. They had a barn for the males, the females, the adoolescents, and then finally the babies. They did have one or two extra barns, just in case. But they hadn't had too use them yet. Chaos let's out a chuff, signalling he had found something. Ayesha joins Chaos, and her gaze follows to where his nose was pointing. Bjorn was curled up asleep on the hay that was piled in the aisle. The hay was used for bedding.

Ayesha smiles softly, as she crouches down beside the sleeping boy. Whispering,"Little Bear. Little Bear, wake up." The young boy stirs, his body shifting slightly. Before one eye cracks open, his small mouth opening in a yawn. Before his other eye opens as well, and Bjorn streches out fully. "Silly. You're not suppose to be in barns without supervision. You could get hurt, Little Bear." Bjorn sits up,"But I watch you everyday, and you never get hurt!" Ayesha chuckles, as Chaos settles down. One paw crossing over the other, as the leader continues,"Yes. But that's because I've worked with them for a long time. And I know how they behave. You haven't leanred that yet."

Bjorn's mouth turns into a frown,"Why not? Why can't I learn that stuff yet?" Ayesha responds softly,"Because you're not old enough silly." Bjorn begans to pout, and Ayesha fully sits down in the hay beside Bjorn. "Little Bear. Dragons are very powerful beings, and at any moment they could destroy our entire home. I use to allow all ages to work with them, but after an accident. I changed it so that you had to be eighteen or older to tame or train dragons. And even then, I make sure they have someone older and more experienced with them."

Bjorn continues to frown, but at Ayesha's light and smiling face, he begans to lighten up. "How long do I have to wait?" Ayesha chuckles,"Well, Little Bear, you're almost eight. Which means once you turn eight, you'll have ten years left." Bjorn starts to frown again,"Ten years? That's a long time." Ayesha shakes her head,"It's really not. I promise. It will feel like it, but soon the years will be flying by." Ayesha stands up, as Bjorn asks,"You promise?" His arms reaching up towards her. Ayesha gently scoops Bjorn up,"I promise." Chaos standing up as well, his right ear flicking as the door opens again.

"Hey, the ship has returned."

Ayesha looks up,"Alright. Well come on Little Bear. Let's go help unload the ship and see what goodies the boys brought this time." Bjorn nods, and Ayesha carries the seven year old out, Chaos on her heels. As she uses her hips to bump the door shut behind her, then she set off walking down towards the docks where she could see the ship had docked and now the clan was helping unload it and move it to the storage barns.
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 6, 2021 02:16 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Billie Ryan Kline

Billie stopped in her tracks as she heard footsteps above her. Shit, she thought. She felt her body tense. What was she to do if she got caught? Billie ducked down for a moment, thinking. There were a shit ton of crates, and she could perhaps slip out once nobody was grabbing any crates. Or she could simply just reveal herself, but Lukarta wouldn't appreciate such a thing. Billie glanced at the wolf, who stared at her and would let out a small growl as she heard someone come down into the belly of the ship. Billie quickly shushed her, and peeked over the pile of crates she sat behind.

Billie bit the inside of her cheek. Reveal or just gun it? Kill? She felt inside her left boot, pulling out her hunting knife which had dried blood from her previous meal, which was a small rabbit. She looked towards the wolf besides her who licked her chops, and Billie shook her head. "We do this quick and easy, and we're out of here," Billie whispered, speaking as if the wolf would actually understand her.

Billie would end up leaving her coat behind, as it slowed her down. She huffed slightly before creeping forwards, ducking behind some more crates but was closer to the stairs that would lead to the deck. A man came down, and Billie let him get close before letting out a quick whistle, quickly standing up and reaching up to go ahead and slit his throat. The man would choke on his own blood, and Lukarta quickly bit his throat as his body thudded against the wooden flooring.

"One down, God knows how many more," Billie muttered, shaking her head as she continued forwards. She heard some voices from above. Billie managed to reach the top of the boat, where she would take cover behind one of the crates. Lukarta huffed, nudging Billie who peeked over to see another man coming. He would call out for who Billie assumed was the man she just murdered, but, Billie just wanted to live.

He got closer and closer, and Billie would simply wait for him to get close enough and repeat the same actions as she did below. But this time, the man would put up a fight. Billie gasped, feeling her knife drop out of her hand as Lukarta let out a powerful snarl, her teeth being revealed from behind her dark mouth. Billie struggled, feeling the man reach for his sword, but Lukarta quickly tackled him and began mauling his face. He screamed in pain, and Billie quickly grabbed her knife, and the man beside her would soon go limp as she gestured for Lukarta to move, and the young girl struck his head with the knife, his body stopping. Blood now stained Billie, especially on her hands and some splattered on her face.

Her tired eyes would wander as more people would finally see her, and she quickly stood up. Billie looked around for a moment, standing in the middle of the boat and Lukarta standing tall next to her, her head lowered as the pair would each stand their ground. Billie tensed slightly, breathing hard as she heard people yelling. However, something more important caught her eye.

A woman and a young boy.
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 6, 2021 02:43 AM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
As Ayesha, Bjorn, and Chaos neared the docks, chaos broke out on the ship. From the yelling, two of her men had just been slaughtered. At once Chaos leaps forward, snarling, he almost reached the deck of the ship when Ayesha called him back. "Chaos!" Chaos skids to a halt, snarling as he withdraws back to Ayesha's side, just as the other wolves arrived baying and snapping. Ayesha's voice was commanding and firm. "Enough!" At once her clanmates stop moving, and the wolves skid to a halt. "Alva." Ayesha says calmly, as the 15 year old comes over and gently takes Bjorn. Ayesha murmuring to the 7 year old,"Be quiet please, Little Bear." Before stepping forward, making her way through her clanmates.

Chaos staying beside Alva and Bjorn, while the rest of the pack lingered behind Chaos. Her clanmates watch Ayesha as she moves, the leader stopping right before the plank that led up to the ship. She still had some living men on the ship, yet Ayesha fixes her steely gaze on the girl. The only emotion revealed, was firmness,"Who are you?" Chaos let out a low growl, which was silenced by a quick glance from the leader of the clan. Chaos chuffs, however grows quiet, standing protectively by the youngest member of the clan. Bjorn watching with curious and innocent eyes, the young one wondering what all the commotion was and what was happening. However like his mother had asked, Bjorn stayed quiet.

Ayesha's gaze flickers to the blood on both the girl and her wolf companion before back to the girl's eyes. "Why did you kill my men?" They had been good men, and they had wives and children. In fact, the wives and children stood within the crowd at the moment. Ayesha could draw Valkyrie and order her clan to attack the girl, yet the 20 year old left her sword in the scabbard that rested on her hip. Ayesha cocks an eyebrow,"Oh yes, and what are you doing on my ship?" The only emotion that ever showed was the firmness that most of her clan couldn't disobey.

Bjorn was growing impatient and was beginning to wriggle around in Alva's arms. Without turning her head, Ayesha calms her adoptive son,"Little Bear." With those two words, her voice had softened. Bjorn stops wriggling and focuses on his mother, who kept her stern steely gaze on the girl who stood on the deck. Now Ayesha could have her condemned to punishment, after all. The girl had snuck on her ship, snuck into her camp(Pretty much), and killed two of her men. And now the rest of her clan was on edge, those who had weapons on them, now had them drawn. Ready to fight if the girl dared attacked again.

Ayesha gestures for Chaos to come closer, and the large dire wolf did, pacing forward until he stood beside his human companion. His hackles were down, and his ears were up, and he looked very relaxed. However only the sharpest eye could catch the fact that Chaos' body was tensed and coiled, and the dire wolf was ready to pounce at any moment. While the pack of wolves, half were pacing slightly while the other half stood completely still. Ayesha lifts a hand, and holding it out towards her pack, lowers it in a gesture of lay down. It took a second or two, but finally every wolf was laying down beside Chaos.
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 6, 2021 03:02 AM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Billie Ryan Kline

Billie stood, knife in hand, standing her ground next to Lukarta who would begin growling towards a male dire wolf. Those were more rare than wolves, but still relatively common compared to dragons. Billie licked her lips, her chest rising and falling heavily as she clenched her jaw. The dire wolf would leap forward onto the deck of the ship, and Lukarta was just about to leap forwards as well just before he was called back, in which he retreated to his owner. Or at least that's what Billie would assume. She inhaled, jaw still clenched, and she would be ready to attack and fight back even if it would cost her life.

The use of magic would come in handy now, but she would keep that her little secret for now. Billie had a mix of Dark Magic and Earth, in which she was quite powerful but it was hard for her to control. She would mainly use Earth powers, which came in handy, but the Dark Magic would make it difficult and draining at times. She huffed at the tempting thought, but would restrain herself. Billie watched closely, hearing who she assumed was the leader, speak. The dire wolf growled, in which the she-wolf beside Billie would give a warning snarl.

"A girl with no home, and one hell of a fight," Billie would reply. It would be stupid to use her real name, as she wasn't sure if they knew who she was. Sketches were drawn on the mainland to hunt her down. She was a sensation on the mainland, but she hoped would hope different on Alcary. She sniffled, her eyes wandering towards the young boy. "I feel like it's only fair if you introduce yourself as well," she said after a quick moment of silence, her hand clenched around the knife.

Billie continued to watch the group, especially the female leader who was talking to her. "I needed to get off that ship. It's people like you," she looked at all of them before her gaze landed on the leader, "who show weakness in a group. You live among others for the sake of relying on one another. That's not so independent, is it?" She said with a slight cock of her head to the left, shifting her weight slightly. "Besides, they were gonna get in my way anyways."

"Like I said, I'm a girl with no home and well, I like to be on the move. Leaving the mainland seemed... reasonable enough," Billie replied to the leader's third question. Third, and it's only been a few moments. Billie's eyes were dull and fearless as she stood her ground next to Lukarta. The she-wolf's hackles raised, her head down and ears forwards, showing she was alert and she gave an obvious sense of protectiveness over Billie.

Billie watched another girl and the little boy interact. She didn't understand why there would be a group of people -- there was a murderious fourteen year-old on the loose, what's the amusement? Billie scoffed as she smirked slightly, noticing how the leader kept a cold glare on her. Funny, really, but that wasn't going to stop Billie. The only thing that would stop her was death. Other than that, she would remain alive and remarkable. The weapons raised at her didn't scare her either. She watched as the wolves lay beside that dire wolf.

"I don't think I caught your name." Billie then spoke out loud, her eyes scanning the crowd.

What a shitshow, and she just got here.
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 6, 2021 02:01 PM

Dagger Pack

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ayesha raises an eyebrow,"If you don't give your name. Why should we give you ours?" That was fair, now if the girl had given her name, that was a different story. But she hadn't, so neither would Ayesha. And her clan would follow her example and keep their mouths shut about their name. She then continues,"And why would it be fair for us to introduce ourselves? We weren't the ones who. Snuck on a ship, and killed someone's men." Chaos bares his teeth at that, but didn't make a sound.

A ghost of amusement flickers in her eyes for a moment,"Weakness, hmm?" Ayesha inclines her head ever so slightly,"Some call it weakness, some call it strength." Her eyes gleam with a hint of wisdom and knowledge,"I call it home." Ayesha shakes her head, two men dead because the girl thought they were in the way. "Well after that little show, you wouldn't be welcomed around here. You want out? Fine. You'll be showed to the gates and let out." The words, don't come back, lingered on Ayesha's tongue, however she doesn't say it.

For a moment, Ayesha stays silent, then she speaks. Glancing at the setting sun,"Night is approaching, and the night's are growing cold. You may not like people, but those clothes on your body will not keep you warm. Stay the night, we'll even find you a secluded place, and tomorrow we will give you something to keep you warmer. Unless you plan on shivering cold for the rest of the cold season?" Ayesha was not heartless, this girl may have killed two of her clanmates, but she would not send the girl away without trying to help.

Chaos shifts as the female wolf's hackles raise, his own ears starting to pin back. And he takes a step forward, only to be halted by Ayesha's hand swooping down to gently grasp Chaos muzzle and gently push him back a step with the slightest hint of pressure. The large dire wolf chuffs, annoyed, but obeying his human companion as she returns her gaze to the girl. Ayesha highly doubted the girl would take the offer, but at least she had asked.

"Lower your weapons."

Came the Ghosts leader's order, as her gaze swings around. Was it a smart move? She was about to find out. One by one, slowly and hesitantly, the Ghosts put their weapons away. All moving to stand behind Ayesha, even those who had been on the ship. Ayesha then looks back at the girl. "Even if you decline my offer, you can still put that blade away. We aren't going to force you back to the mainland. We aren't going to attack you, but if you decline my offer. You cannot stay in camp. And you will be escorted beyond the walls on the village at once."

Ayesha's voice still firm, but she had allowed it to soften ever so slightly, so it didn't have so much coldness or sharpness. Her gaze flashing down as she felt someone's arms wrap around her leg. "Little Bear." Ayesha murmurs, scooping him up as Alva hurries up. Muttering quietly,"Sorry. He just wiggled down and ran before I could scoop him back up." Ayesha flashes a brief smile,"It's fine Alva." As Ayesha cradles Bjorn close, as he rests his head on her chest. Now Ayesha allowed Chaos to step in front of her, if the girl or her wolf chose to attack. Ayesha and Bjorn were at the front of the crowd.

Ayesha was not afraid of a fight, but she was not about to allow her son to get hurt. Ayesha shakes her head, relenting. "My name is Ayesha." However the rest of the clan remained silent, and Ayesha was fine with that. The girl didn't need to know everyone's names.
DaggerxCorpsesMarch 6, 2021 08:19 PM

Corpses

Lightbringer

Give Award
Billie Ryan Kline

What she said was fair, but that didn't prevent Billie from just being a straight asshole as she normally would. She sniffled slightly, her body tense, knife in hand -- she was ready to put up a fight as she always had been. She took a step forwards, towards the people, feeling the air more tense than before. They didn't appreciate her killing men, which was reasonable, and their weapons would still be raised. "Besides, when I got this many weapons raised at me, not being sure if you know who I am, it's a dangerous game." Billie then added, giving a bit more of an explanation.

"Yes, weakness. You see, a group of people might be what you call home, but you find comfort in other people. You all look like warriors -- why not just rely on yourself?" Billie said, her eyes wandering away from the leader and towards the others who would still point weapons at her. Her eyes came back to the leader, however, who Billie simply stared at blankly. Lukarta stood beside her, her ears pinned back as the she-wolf's gaze landed on Chaos.

Billie tilted her head to the side. An offering, right after she murdered two men who probably had kids and wives within that damned crowd. Impossible. This woman wanted more, she must've saw something in Billie. Sure, killing a fourteen year old probably wouldn't feel the best, but regardless of age, murder was in fact punishable by death and Billie stood with a slight curiosity in her eyes. "What I did is in fact punishable by death. There must be some other reason other than the fact you don't want me to freeze," Billie spoke, trying to pinpoint why this woman would in fact help her. Perhaps show her how a group was useful, change her mind? Billie allowed her brain to just process it, not ponder over it. She would do that later.

Lukarta watched Chaos, seeing how he reacted to her own actions. This male was strong, but Lukarta seemed to bother him regardless. Perhaps it was that she was an enemy in this moment, or that it was her daring nature. Billie had watched the leader grasp down on her canine's mouth as he would be quiet after that. Billie stared at the clan leader, her body becoming only slight less tense. Everyone here can sense it, that's how you cause your animals to go off the deep end, so it's better not being tense, Billie would tell herself in her head.

She cocked an eyebrow as everyone lowered their weapons. So this woman didn't want to kill her, or was this some kind of play? Billie's breathing regulated, but she was still unsure of what to think. Billie huffed, hearing her speak of staying in camp. Lukarta could be properly fed, Billie could get a sense of being welcomed again... Even if it meant glares. She shook her head up and down, slowly placing the blade back down into her boot.

Billie watched the little boy and the woman interact. A mother and a son, she thought. Billie had a brother once. And parents who didn't send her away because she was cursed. Billie smiled at the thought. She then looked at how the wolf, Chaos, would step forwards. They were a family. Billie huffed, then being slightly taken aback as the woman introduced herself.

"Billie."

Edited at March 6, 2021 08:19 PM by Corpses

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us