12:33:44 Silver, Luna or CWG
Wish
It was at 50/50 I had unevened it out by Choosing Asmodeus
 technoblade
12:33:17 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

I need more werms!

Raven

I'd rather the fucking cold! I may complain but at least my bed is built for me to build a huge ass nest XD
 Unfulfilled Wish
12:32:44 Unfulfilled / Wish
Silver
-WP Click-
 Nevermore.
12:32:10 
Technition

Doesn't that sounds nice lmao I have... one outlet and a door leading to the yard. When it's cold, its fucking cold. Frost on the windows and walls in the winter but at least it's warm in the summer.
 Wilverbeast
12:32:08 Will
@Tech

Oh
My
God

That's amazing *^*

Well off I go
Revenge 3/8 😭✌️
 SilverMountain
12:31:38 Silver, Luna or CWG
What is artfight I hear about it a lot in chat???
 technoblade
12:29:57 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

-Click-

Raven

I have a ceiling fan and 2 windows so I do get air flow but so it's nice at night when it cools down
 SilverMountain
12:29:56 Silver, Luna or CWG
Luna
talk to me and wish stay!
 Amygdala
12:29:46 Amy
Luna
Don't feel ignored XD
how are you
 Unfulfilled Wish
12:29:04 Unfulfilled / Wish
Luna
You're welcome here! Don't go!
 Nymeria
12:28:22 Luna/Phantom
I feel ignored at times...probably a sign to go.
 Nevermore.
12:27:25 
Technition

Oh that sounds awesome. I won't lie, before I started working for this company I would work at the library for the free coffee and the AC lmao.
A cheap fan in your room? I do that with mine since it's got no ventilation.
 Vulpixles
12:27:22 Pixie, Vul / Ω
Finally submitted my first artfight attack
 Unfulfilled Wish
12:27:21 Unfulfilled / Wish
Just gonna throw this at y'all
-WP Click-
 Wilverbeast
12:26:57 Will
@Tech

Hell yeah >:D
 technoblade
12:26:32 Lil Techy | Techno
Will

Yooo AF! I am 2 behind, wanna see the mass attack I am working on though?
 Blue sky
12:26:27 Blue/Sky/she-her
hi chatt, im back after a longg break
 SilverMountain
12:26:07 Silver, Luna or CWG
Will
I shall tease with love always know that I tease people with love and care

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Western Rattlesnake : +2
Black Bear : -3
Red Fox : -2
    Spring Month: 3   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Graywing x BoeingJune 26, 2024 08:10 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf adjusted her hair to better hide the hearing aid. "It's nice to meet you Leo. Maybe we'll see eachother around." She threw her backpack over her shoulder and started walking to her dorm. "Oh and one last thing," she turned around to look at him, "just because you're a foot taller than me doesn't mean you get to make fun of me." She said this half jokingly, but she really meant it. She walked away, smiling.
Graywing x BoeingJune 26, 2024 02:20 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo wasn't entirely sure what to think of the rapidly disappearing girl as she strode off, leaving him in the dust. Damn, but she could walk. Really, really quickly too, it seemed.
He sighed, then picked up his bag and headed off in the opposite direction. Well, at least he had one friend. Maybe. Leo still wasn't sure what to think of her.
~
Leo arrived at his dorm, relieved to find it empty. He didn't really want to deal with anyone right now. HIs first day had been hectic enough. He dumped his bags onto the floor, thn turned around and left the bunkroom. He wanted some peace and quiet - and he had about an hour or so until he seriously had to be somewhere. As such, he headed towards the forest on the side of the campus.
When he had passed by it earlier, it had looked dense, full of bushes and trees. Perfectly inviting, and great for hiding many things.
Things like... wolves. He groaned in pleasure as he shifted into his wolf form as he stepped into the dense cover of the foliage, and his aching muscles stretched anew. He didn't realize until then how much he had wanted to do this. In his wolf form, his throng of thoughts felt quieter, he could think more clearly, and his tired human instincts went to the back of his brain. He already felt better.
Quietly, he padded further into the forest. He didn't really want to deal with anyone right now. He just wanted it to be himself in his wolf form and the trees, alone to their thoughts.
Graywing x BoeingJune 27, 2024 08:50 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
After dropping her bag off in her dorm, Leaf decided to go for a walk in the woods. She walked down the winding flight of stairs and out to the courtyard. She then took the long winding trail that lead to the back of the forest. Finally out of view she shifted into her wolf form. "Finally, I can't stand humans. They think they know everything." She flicked her ars forward, hearing something in front of her. She quietly crawled twards the noise, not daring to make a sound. As soon as she got behind the creature, she pounced. She looked down at her paws and sighed. "Just a rabbit," she muttered. She saw something else in the corner of her eye, something much larger than a rabbit.
Graywing x BoeingJune 27, 2024 10:14 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo froze. What the hell was that? He was slightly behind whatever it was, so they probably couldn't see him properly. But - that had the shape of another wolf. And while he knew those scrappy biologists had nurtured this forest from the college's website, Leo doubted wolves would naturally be here.
So - that was most definitely a wolf there, all right - was in this forest. And wolves clearly didn't reside here.
He was in his wolf form, and he hoped he couldn't be well seen by that other wolf. But - that was another wolf. Damn.
He remained frozen, observing what move the other wolf would make next. Because - damn, it was another wolf in a quite wolf-less place - and if it was a real wolf, Leo would be kind of screwed, and he didn't want to turn up later covered in bite and scratch markings.
So he waited to see what the other wolf would do.
Graywing x BoeingJune 27, 2024 10:55 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
Leaf could see the wolf watching her. She pretended not to notice and climbed a tree. Working her way along the branches, she waited until she was right above the strange wolf. Dropping down she landed on the strange wolfs back, rolling them onto their back. She pinned them down easily, catching them by supprise. She snarled, "wolves don't live here. So who are you and why are you here?"
Graywing x BoeingJune 27, 2024 11:40 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo growled. To hell with scratch marks. They attacked first. And no-one attacked him without expecting him to fight back.
And they goddamn spoke. So - he was wrong. It wasn't a wolf.
It was another goddamned shifter. Leo didn't expect that at all.
But to hell with them. They attacked first.
Snarling at them, Leo noticed the slightly gone ear and the eyes. Dimly, the back of his brain registered a connection to somewhere else, but Leo was too angry at them to care at the moment.
He withdrew his claws from their sheaths and swiped at one of their sides, hoping they would catch. He didn't really care about anything else at that point, except he had to free himself, and god he didn't care about any scratch or bite markings when he shifted back, and damn, but he was pissed.
Shifting slightly, while his claw swipe hit, he aimed to bite their lower right leg. He needed to get out of this.
Graywing x BoeingJune 27, 2024 11:54 PM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Leaf howled as the other wolf bit her ankle. She flipped onto her back, whimpering. The other wolf stood over her, perfect, her plan was working. She brought her hind legs to her chest and pushed with all her might. The other wolf tumbled off her and she lept to her feet, careful not to put any weight on the ankle. Whoever this wolf was, they weren't going to give up easily. She scampered up a nearby tree, using the leaves as cover. She inspected her ankle, "it didn't go too deep." She snarled at the wolf on the floor, keeping the high ground.
Graywing x BoeingJune 28, 2024 12:06 AM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
The wolf spoke again. Either Leo was losing his senses, or she really was a shifter.
Leo was more coherent now, and his thoughts slowly solidified. But still - he was pissed. Boy, was he pissedat the other wolf.
Who was a goddamn shifter, and kept saying words.
It was at that point that Leo finally understood what he was saying. The wolf was a shifter. Did that mean - he wasn't alone in the world when he said he was a shifter?
If you asked Leo yesterday, he would never in a million years would have imagined he was meeting another shifter on his first day in college.
But he was pissed at this other shifter.
But - did that really mean he should retaliate? Because they were a shifter. Another human being. While Leo's morals were slightly dimmer in his wolf form - he felt far more able to tackle anything in this form - he had still grown up in the human world.
And this was another shifter, right here.
They probably didn't even know he was a shifter either. But he knew they were.
And he couldn't trust them just yet. He thought.
While Leo may have been pissed, he felt a slight surge of justice when he had bit her ankle. Serves you right, he had thought. But it's not like he wanted to beat this wolf - he meant, shifter - into oblivion. Especially as - he wasn't alone anymore.
He shook his head. Shifter or not, he was out of here. An eye for an eye had been served, and he didn't really express an epic opinion to keep fighting.
Like... he could. But then what was the point, really?
Growling at the other wolf, now in the trees, he backed away. He didn't have the posture of a coward - he backed away with his head held high, back straight, and showing that while he didn't want to keep fighting, he would if the other wolf - shifter - heck, human? - even tried touching him.
Graywing x BoeingJune 28, 2024 12:43 AM

Graywing

Darkseeker

Give Award
~Leaf~
Once she thought the other wolf was gone, she lept down from the tree. She walked over to a small fox den and sifted back. She returned to the trail and kept walking. Her leg was killing her, she ignored it. Walking along she thought about the fight. What had a wolf been doing on campus? At least she had left them with a few scratches. She started picking twigs and leaves out of her hair. "This is what I get for trying to stretch my legs." The bleeding on her ankle had slowed down. "If anyone asks, I was bitten by a dog." She mentaly prepared herself for the rest of the day
Graywing x BoeingJune 28, 2024 05:35 PM

Boeing

Neutral

Give Award
~Leonid~
Leo quietly stalked the shifter as they trotted away. Who were they?
Then... they shifted. Jesus christ. So they were a shifter. And... no, that couldn't be. Leo froze, staring at her from behind a bush. It couldn't be - Leaf, from Physics?
Leo blinked. Surely his eyes were decieving him.
But that was Leaf right there. With the eyes - damn him, he should have recognized them, because who else had those eyes? - and demeanour of Leaf, and the strange wolf, all at once.
Leo didn't expect a classmate from Physics to be a shifter. Let alone even finding one today was a suprise.
Leo let her wander off, hearing her mumbling something about a dog. He wasn't sure what to say to her tomorrow - but now he knew who the other wolf was, but she didn't know who he was - Leo didn't exactly know what to do anymore.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1
  1  2  3

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us