Continental Wolves
03:49:08 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
😱
 Demon Mistress
03:44:51 The Scary Mod
Boo
 oakcreekpack
03:42:02 
Hey guys! I'm new to this game and I would like to work on my writing skills. Please PM me if you want to roleplay (feedback and tips on writing NEEDED)
 Listless
03:30:25 List
accidentally clicked retire wolf instead of view wolf on wolfparty :,)
this happens too often to me...
 Zeraphia
03:30:03 Vah was attacked
Aaaagghh that is gorgeous and 10/10
 Faulty Demons
03:29:29 Ollie, Gold
Thoughtsor anything I should add to the outfits?
-Click-
 BJake
03:28:37 Don't call me BJ.
@Boo!
:0
 Crush
03:14:06 Chrissy
aww! i love rusty.
 Hallow's Eve
03:13:18 Hallow, Eve
Apothecary

Ohh that one is pretty! I am seriously reconsidering making my first custom over again. in my memorial garden, it's Krampus
 Apothecary
03:08:50 Medicinally Autistic
If you look in boos memorial den at rusty skies, I'm gonna snatched that design for the new boost
 Crypto Currency
03:08:42 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
sooo IB
 Continental Wolves
03:08:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
I just realized she's given me 3 axanthics
 STS
03:07:22 TS, Speckles
Hello
 Hallow's Eve
03:06:48 Hallow, Eve
I think this will be my next stud design. Though I am considering doing more of a white stud than a dark stud, since Wraith is pretty dark
-WP Click-
 Crypto Currency
03:06:39 Ash (he/they)
tin can, keep. 52AC
 Crypto Currency
03:06:20 Ash (he/they)
-WP Click-
paws?
 Continental Wolves
03:06:05 Emmet , Spoopy Wolf
-WP Click-
Hmm keep or no?
 Crypto Currency
03:04:02 Ash (he/they)
eevee, i know. at some point i wanted buffy talents, but...

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges

Hourly Damage Variances
Crocodile : -5
Bobcat : +4
Sun Bear : -1
    Fall   Day  Weather:  Hurricane

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

icemoons / meileSeptember 18, 2024 09:30 AM

icemoons

Neutral

Give Award
ok we can start here when you are ready

Edited at September 18, 2024 09:31 AM by icemoons
icemoons / meileSeptember 18, 2024 11:04 AM

Meile

Lightbringer

Give Award
(k, but which wolf should I use? I'll let you choose)
icemoons / meileSeptember 18, 2024 11:37 AM

icemoons

Neutral

Give Award
I'll be female, Here's my bio
Name: Ice
looks: grey fur, blue eyes, a scar along her side, has a slight limp.
personality: ice is a very very privet wolf, she doesn't let anyone see her. She is very wary of strangers at first and doesn't back down from a fight. She's lonely but doesn't want other wolves to know. She has a very sad past and it haunts her dreams.
(ok when your ready you can do yours and then we can start!)
icemoons / meileSeptember 18, 2024 03:09 PM

Meile

Lightbringer

Give Award
(I'll use one of my real wolves cuz I'm not good at making one up)
My wolf:
Name: Fight on Fighter (you can call his Fighter for short)
Looks: a black wolf, with medium grey stripes everywhere, gold eyes, light grey paws, 128 pounds, thick build, fur type is long, and he has a black rat as his tiny "advisor" named Stone.
His Life: his mom was the daughter of my very 1st wolves, his dad was a wolf from another pack so he never knew his dad. Fighter is a fierce strong and brave, experienced wolf, but he acts like he's WAY younger, so no one always gets his age right, so it doesnt ever come to his mind that he would die. He is also dominant, social, and empathetic, which means he doesn't seem intrested in killing humans, wolves, unless he has to defend himself. He likes to teach others about anything.
(k lets start)
icemoons / meileSeptember 19, 2024 09:50 AM

icemoons

Neutral

Give Award
( kk)
Ice awoke at dawn with a dull ache in her leg. the ache was furmiliar to her but she still hated it. She winced as she stretched before going out of her cave to hunt. she haden't eaten in days and knew she had to find food.
after searching for a while Ice had found a elk carcus that haden't been killed by her, it had a wolf's scent on it though. I hope this isn't an intruder... i don't wanna fight but I will if i have to... still it's food so im gonna eat it. she thought before taking her fill of her meal.
after eating ice had began the treik home but paused at the scent of the same wolf from the kill. her fur bristled on her back and she scented the air again. this wolf was close, very close... as Ice got back to the den she laid down to watch and find the intruder. Ice had the smallest hope that the wolf wouldn't be hostile, maybe that wolf was as alone in the world as she was...
( don't forget to subscribe to op so i know when you post and we can keep the story going!)
icemoons / meileSeptember 19, 2024 11:56 AM

Meile

Lightbringer

Give Award
(I subscribed)
Fighter smells another wolf nearby, "5 miles away", he thinks to himself, "only...", then he hears his stomach gurgule and he remebers that he is hungry so he sniffs the air and smells nice fat cows that smelled tasty so he ran towards the cows and 3 miles further form the other wolf. Then when he killed 3 cows female one was giviing birth so he ate the one giving birth because it smelled tastier and was fatter. Then after eating he sees he has a lot of leftover he sighs not knowing what to do. Then a minute later he smells dog tracking him, he quickly rolls into the dead cow then the dog can't find him and returned to their owner.

Forums > Roleplay > 1x1

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us