Wolves of Kirsuk
09:09:46 
If you set up a wish for it I can toss in a few wishbones
 Wolves of Kirsuk
09:07:56 
No problem! Hope you can :)
 MidnightXHunters
09:05:07 
Ok thanks, i will get it once I can afford it!
 MidnightXHunters
09:03:50 
Never mind I found it
 Wolves of Kirsuk
09:03:37 
Midnight
Realm>Marketplace>apples
 MidnightXHunters
09:02:49 
Oh, where can I find it?
 Wolves of Kirsuk
09:01:54 
ThereÂ’s an apple item called make friends that will help :)
 Salem
09:01:42 
-WP Click-
 MidnightXHunters
09:01:18 
Or if I can even do that?
 MidnightXHunters
09:00:09 
Does anyone know how I can make my wolves bond, like get them to be friends or something. Just get better affinity with pack?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Grey Fox : +2
Boar : -2
Cougar : -2
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Hurricane  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 18, 2022 05:46 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flynn|Him/Himself/his/it| Scientist| Human| Mentions : Experiments (Azeula), Indra and Evacuation team
Flynn was up in a flash, not really listening to Indra, He logged out and ran with his old black hood in hand. He had took his lab coat as well as it had his notebook in. He didn't know why he asked , maybe it was an automatic thing that he used to as a Kid. Yes of course, he had to ask permission from his father to do anything to walking home, friendships, discos , school trips, to even houses and universities. He shuddered as he thougjt about his father. He ran to the evacuation team and hopped in, soon they began to extract Azeala.
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 19, 2022 01:28 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azelea | she/they | Experiment | Eurasian Lynx | mentions: evacuation team, Flynn
Azelea woke up to scientists extracting her from the cave. Her life experience had told her that scientists weren't to be trusted. She struggled a bit, but was weak, and the evacuation team was able to subdue her.
She laid there, looking into the eyes of one of them. Flynn she thought. She remembered him. He had always been her favorite scientist. She calmed a bit, and allowed him to touch her. She snarled softly at the others, who she didn't recognize, but was too hurt to fight much, and since Flynn was there, she just let them extract her from the cave, even though she didn't trust any of them--except perhaps Flynn; she wasn't quite sure about him just yet, though she trusted him more than any other scientist.
She was watching the scientists carefully with her catlike eyes, hoping they wouldn't hurt her. She had been hurt enough, whether intentionally or not, and she would never trust them the way she trusted people in her past life.
As she was being extracted, she thought about what she could remember about her past life. She could remember very little, which she was upset about--she thought that perhaps if she remembered her past life she could think about that to give her strength while she was being experimented on.
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 19, 2022 02:14 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flynn|Him/Himself/his/it| Scientist| Human| Mentions : Experiments (Azeula), Indra and Evacuation team
"Hey Back off maybe , let me , give me the bandages . Give me whatever I need, you the medic come here please and help me , she doesn't like you touching her " He shouted as gently as he could to the evacuation team which I included the medic. After they had scurried over, scared witless of him no doubt. He said gently to Azeula, "Hey Azeula Kid, relax and close your eyes.. I'll way h over you whilst they do their thing" He put his hand on her and removed his hood, he didn't care at all but he needed the petrified kid to calm down and see that in his eyes he was telling the truth . He applied a bandage or two thanks to the medic then they swarmed in to do their thing. Flynn was constantly telling them off and teaching them how it was to Azeula by getting in their faces. "Back off a little every few minutes when you can to give the kid some space... oh and you know I'll make you're life hell of you tell any of this to Indra" He said half sternly , half trying to be as quiet and calm as he could . He sat back keeping a good eye on the kid , he was sat by here smiling at her to keep her calm.
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 19, 2022 02:22 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nakida| They/Their/them/themselves| Experiment| Betta Fish/Human| Mentions : Lira + Open
Lira had been fine for ages now , she panicked and called out "LIRA? LIRA ? Liiiiirrraa?!" She bellowed loudly in panick and fear. She had only know Lira for a few minutes snd to have her snatched her suddenly would be devastating. She could remember feeling the same a few years ago, countryside with a fast flowing river. She spluttered water and started coughing up water. How ironic , a fish human drowning..drowning of all deaths . She thought. She swam up trying to keep her fluttering heart st hay. She reached the nearest sandy island which was only a few seconds away for her anyway . She looked around for her new acquaintance but she couldn't see the seal human girl anyway. She was determined not to give up snd began calling Lira's name like before
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 19, 2022 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azelea | she/they | Experiment | Eurasian Lynx | mentions: evacuation team, Flynn, Indra (indirectly)
Azelea smiled at Flynn, showing her sharp canines. It was a weak smile, but a smile nonetheless. She finally felt like she could trust someone in this effed-up world she lived in. She trembled slightly but let Flynn touch her, but barely resisted pulling away from the others.
I may have found a friend here she thought. "Your name is Flynn, right?" she asked in a husky voice, looking at him carefully, hoping her instincts were right in the case of her believing she could trust him.
She winced whenever her cracked ribs were touched, but as long as Flynn was by her she wasn't going to snap and attack. With Flynn nearby, she felt a little safer, and the pain seemed slightly dulled. Her theory was that it was because she felt like there was less danger, or that she was distracted--one of the two. She felt like she might have made a friend. However, when she heard the name Indra, she snarled very softly, almost inaudibly. She had no good memories on Indra, only bad ones.
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 19, 2022 09:21 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Lira | she/her | experiment | harbor seal | M: Nakida, open
Lira had let her short attention span get the best of her. After growing bored of the turtle, Lira dove down deep, reaching the bottom, and watched a starfish crawl across a rock, and then made an octopus squirt it's ink. That was a less enjoyable event, the ink getting caught in her hair. Lira had to take out her braid and rebraid it underwater, which was not an easy task. Lira used seaweed to tie her braid into place.
Then there was a disturbance on the surface. Something was struggling up top. As far as Lira knew, only Nakida was up top. Oh, Nakida! Lira had left her all by herself. What if something was attacking Nakida?
Lira followed the disturbances to an island. Lira had forgotten that she couldn't breathe underwater, and her lungs were starting to burn as she broke the surface. Lira swam as shallow as possible before pushing herself up to standing.
"Nakida! What's wrong, are you okay? Did something attack you? Answer me!" As much as Lira wanted to run up to her new friend to make sure she was alright, Lira was clumsy on land. Since Lira's legs were almost like fused together, Lira was forced to waddle, like a penguin, up the beach. The sand did not make movements easy, and Lira considered crawling. It was humiliating, to say the least.
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 21, 2022 05:03 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
"Yes, Yes my name is Flynn, although I have a funny feeling that they call me fly " He chuckled to himself then started wheezing loudly . After he stopped wheezing that sounded like a fly buzzing. He did his fly impression once they had fixed up Azeula's ribs . They began to monitor her oxygen ,blood abs her heart beat . Only a few minutes left until I have to leave the child. His face grew solemn and he mocked looking around before he put a bag of pepperonis into Azeula's bag of a few supplies he had thrown in . "Shhhh, no one saw " ue whispered. He looked at the child, he sometimes had second thoughts about his job but no. Him being here pris it made it a nice place to the test subjects. He sneezed and a few medics began to ask if they could check him over but he refused a lot of times. He looked at his watch. He had probably around five minutes left with the test subject. He would ask questions in the last few minutes then apologize and return her with secret advice maybe.

Edited at July 21, 2022 05:12 PM by Pastry Lord
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 22, 2022 11:42 AM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award

╭⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻╮

Qua (Kyu-a) | They/Them | experiment | Red Macaw | Enzo

╰⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻╯

"No need to get all frightened. I wouldn't kill you, it'd be better to go through this arena with someone by my side; no matter how small and whimsical."

Certain words stood out more than others in the c- er, Enzo’s sentence. Arena, for one. Qua felt a chill up their spine- was this some sort of modern-style colosseum? Were their captors expecting her to fight? Qua couldn’t help but agree with Enzo in annoyance- they were small, and ‘whimsical’.

Qua allowed themselves a moment to think. They needed answers. Better to know something horrible than to not know anything. Ignorance, contrary to what people say, is not bliss.

“I guess we can be…. ….friends,” Qua hesitated, feeling like a kindergartener. It didn’t matter at this point- Qua could see the patronizing look Enzo was giving them. An older-to-younger-sibling kind of look. “But I need answers. Why are we here, even? Are there more of… us? And… what do we do about it?”

---

199 words

Edited at August 2, 2022 02:23 PM by Quagsen
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 22, 2022 06:25 PM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Nakida| They/Their/them/themselves| Experiment| Betta Fish/Human| Mentions : Lira + Open
Nakida sat on the sandy shores of the nearest island. Their heart was going rapidly and she was anxious and a little shook up. "While you were busy , I panicked , I didn't know where you had disappeared to then I guess I started drowning." Nakida said, hearing the sharp tint of anger in their words made them flinch, Nakida hoped Lira would brush the words off . Nakida didn't mean to heir peopel with their words, they were anxious and afraid. Nakida's eyes were wide , their limbs were shaking and her heart was pounding. The taste of the salt water lingered in their mouth and the salt seemed to be clutching to her hair and her throat as her voice as croaky. The shoes were not waterproof so Nakida took them if she rung them out. They took out some pellets and popped them into her mouth. They crunches then slowly feeling more relaxed than they were before. Nakida then added a seconds later "Sorry" it was a measly apology and they knew many would leave her by this point. Did she? Did she know? She could barely remember her life before the lab anymore, only the memory of a new friend being taken away by a rapid river . His smiling dark skinned face with those beautiful deep brown eyes and that mouth that was always smiling and showing off those white teeth.

Edited at July 24, 2022 03:58 PM by Pastry Lord
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 22, 2022 07:02 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azelea | she/they | Experiment | Eurasian Lynx | mentions: Flynn
Azelea looked startled at the fly impression, before chuckling softly. She was obviously cheered up by Flynn--she felt a lot safer with him.
When he snuck the pepperoni in, she smiled in thanks, then carefully used her tail to nudge it in more, then adjust the clothes to hide it. I'm glad there's more food--and it smells so good! she thought, very grateful.
She then made a soft imitation of a Eurasian Lynx--what she was a crossbreed of, in response to Flynn's imitation. She was careful to make sure it was quiet enough not to draw attention to the moment of bonding (not in a weird way--like becoming friends) that she was sharing with Flynn.
She knew that the scientists were strict and harsh, but she felt like Flynn was different.
What was the word? she wondered. She had heard Indra use it about an Eurasian lynx that had a messed up heart--she thought it was a heart mutter, or a heart murmur, or something like that. Defective she thought. Flynn's special--but is defective the right word? she wondered to herself as she watched Flynn.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us