Wolf Play : Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!
Chatbox
 Serpents
08:22:44 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
was gonna say that as most times we use tags or other ways to talk
 Chaotic Twins
08:22:31 Ryder,Kalian
anyways how are y'all
 MidnightXHunters
08:22:04 
Phew, still sucks that people are like that.
 Serpents
08:22:02 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
can chat go FIVE seconts with no drama please I Zane will come to your house and freze you to insure it works (for legality this is a joke )
 Chaotic Twins
08:21:27 Ryder,Kalian
Midnight

I wasn't talking about you XD I'm talking about people in my class XD
 MidnightXHunters
08:21:14 
Chaotic, are you talking about me or someone else?
 Chaotic Twins
08:20:56 Ryder,Kalian
people in my class are some the worst people I know :(
 MidnightXHunters
08:20:48 
Its for comedic purposes, not being an ass hole.
 Chaotic Twins
08:20:09 Ryder,Kalian
people these days seem to have lost respect for each other :(

MidnightXHunters
08:19:50 
Also I wasn't making fun of them, that was a meme that came to mind. I would have done the same shit.
 MidnightXHunters
08:18:57 
Good move fei
 Chaotic Twins
08:18:43 Ryder,Kalian
imagine people making fun of people who cant make eye contact
 MidnightXHunters
08:18:25 
XD
 MidnightXHunters
08:18:00 
Fuck that shit I'm out 👍
 Serpents
08:18:00 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Demon Never give up Just do it XD
wait 6 never mind even my Ninja would fail at that XD
 QueenAlderamin
08:17:10 Queen / Jo
Fei that just mad me laugh.
 Salem
08:17:07 
-WP Click-
 Feiella
08:16:48 Fei the writer
You spy 6 Mountain Lions.

fuck no! I'm out
 MidnightXHunters
08:15:37 
Not couple wise, but I want them to be closer with affinity though.
 MidnightXHunters
08:14:41 
Is there a way I can target 2 wolves to get them to like each other?

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Polar Bear : -5
Mountain Lion : +2
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 26, 2022 02:44 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Tucker/Wheel Dog/M: Buddy, Silence, and everyone else indirectly

Tucker followed Buddy’s gaze, there were dogs scattered all around the clearing. Many were panicking, others resting. He realized there were only a few dogs that were still missing. The sun was still rising, stating it was mid-morning. Ugh, I would be sleeping if this didn’t happen, I mean, what are the chances? Tucker took a moment to think, what will happen now? Where is our musher? He would have led us through this… He sighed, when would things get back to normal? Then, something dawned on him. Where was Silence? She was his only kin left and he hasn’t seen her since the accident. Tucker’s tail plummeted to the ground and his ears lowered. She couldn’t be dead… could she? Maybe she was in the crowd of dogs somewhere, he mustn't worry. Tucker realized that this might have been worse than he thought..

Edited at June 26, 2022 05:00 PM by Fluorescent Shadows
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 26, 2022 03:39 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Dakota || Swing Dog || M: Azula, Nala, Theo, Kiara, and Taro
Dakota awoke as he felt Taro's presence beside him. His eyes opened to the world of white around him. "Let's try to find the others." He said to Taro as he carefully stood. Just then his ears picked up the faintest noise. Straining to find its source Dakota tuned in and began to head in the direction he felt it was coming from.
Upon closer inspection the large male peaked around a large snowdrift and found some of his team. At first the hair on his back rose stiffly until he recognized the family scent and coats of the dogs in front of him. The first canine he saw was the mottled blue coat of Azula. His tail unconsciously began wagging but he did his best to avert his gaze and see who else was there. His big paws carried him towards them and he was overjoyed to see more of his pack-mates. Nala, Theo, and Kiara seemed alright as well. Alive at least.
"Is everyone ok?" He questioned them while looking everyone over. His tail curled high over his back in his excitement of new company. His gaze lingering on Azula.
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 26, 2022 05:51 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award

Taro | Wheel Dog| Ment: Pack (Indirect), Tukaii (Direct)

Taro groaned, lifting himself groggily and following after Dakota. He could feel his tail begin to thump behind him excitedly, realizing they were headed the way he'd first heard voices. As per usual, he lagged behind the other to glance back at Amka, then would turn his attention back to Dakota and the others he finally was able to see.

He let out a little growl at first, but it didn't take long for his brain to catch up to the fact that these dogs were his family and not enemies. He looked over Dakota one more time before taking in the others. He wasn't very close to any of them regardless of him considering them his family, and didn't feel like bothering them since they'd no doubt notice something was wrong with the way he limped. He never limped.

But then a sudden thought came to mind." I'm glad we found you all, but where is Nala and Miska?" He asked gruffly, then his eyes widened when he realized he'd heard something coming from another direction, and it could've been another one of the sled dogs.

Without warning, he began to walk the way they had come from with his nose dutifully sunk in the snow to try and pick up any scent he could possibly get. He smelled something faint, almost completely gone, but as soon as he recognized the scent he was searching even harder.

" Tukaii!" He barked, as loud as he could. He tried to look for her but the snow on his face was making his eyes burn and wasn't allowing him to do such. With a little while and barely any hesitation he continued to sniff until the scent led him to a mound of snow and suddenly cut off." Tukaii?" He barked again, hoping to get an answer this time.

Edited at June 26, 2022 05:54 PM by Shinto Yu 赤
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 26, 2022 10:40 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Theo // Swing dog // Mentions: Everyone
+As more and more of the sled dogs starting appearing and greeting others, a smile covers his maw. Slowly he steps back away from the large group and finds his own place to lay down in the snow, turning his head to look at the wound on his shoulder. Grooming it was the only thing he could do at the moment, but if it gets untreated it could get worse. He sighs as lays his head on his paws and closes his eyes the pain was starting to get out of control at the moment maybe a nice rest will help him+
"This is bad...everyone is injured either with brushes or gashes"
+He shakes his head and whimpers softly as another shot of pain rushes up his shoulder, leaking more red liquid to spill out out of it. His tail slowly sways across the snow as if he was in deep though, opening his eyes again he scans the pack or sled team that had survived carefully. His fawn light fur slowly getting covers by the whit snow that was falling down from the grey and blue sky+
+His tail sways happily as the black coat of his sister soon comes into his view though he was too tired to greet the female. Smiling back he sighs his green eyes bright with happiness. The pack was getting back together, most of the team survived, that's great+

Edited at June 27, 2022 01:41 AM by Free-Claw12
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 27, 2022 12:34 AM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Buddy | Wheel dog | M: Tucker (directly), pack
Buddy looked to Tucker. "We need to make sure everyones okay," he said tail swishing over the snow anxiously. He looked around to see if he could tell who was in the worst shape. The sun refelected on the sparkly white snow made it hard to make some dogs out as easily. He huffed in frustration.
"Who all is injured?" He barked out as loudly as he could in hopes to reach some of the dogs near him at the very least.
He was anxious for everyones safety. They needed to find the musher and make sure everyone was alright. He noticed many missing from the small groups of dogs who had woken. Fear rose in his chest for those who hadnt appeared although he didnt know specifically who they were. He whined softly and went in a small anxious circle to attempt to release stress. It didnt do much except for make his side sting. He felt ansy and unsure. He knew staying put would be best for him as he couldnt walk well but he felt horrible standing in one spot.
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 27, 2022 01:40 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Miska // Swing dog // Mentions: Theo, Open
+Her gaze scans the many members as they come into view though she was looking for one in particular, a fawn coloured male with green eyes. A sigh leaves her lips as she was feeling hopeless untill she narrows her eyes, a Caine was laying in the snow. It's Theo it's him, gathering her strength she rushes towards the male with a happy yip. Her tail swaying happily but her eyes widen at the wound across his shoulder+
"Theo's injured...it's seems bad, is there anything we can do"
+Her voice was soft but serous Afterall this male is her either, her protective nature sure was starting to shine though. Her blue eyes scanned the other wolves looking for an answer but all rejoice was deep in her heart as she realises they were all alive. Gaze soon returning to her brother she lets out a whimper, her eyes fixed onto the wound to see what she could do to help. They need the musher+
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 27, 2022 05:38 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Rhys | Swing Dog | M; The team(Ind.), Buddy(Directly)
~
All the Husky remembered was that he was running normally about to turn a sharp curve before his harness had pulled at his chest making his fly sideways, and then it was all foggy. Like someone had laid a blanket over what had happened to keep it a secret.
He groaned as he awoke to feel the sharp sting of pain in his chest and under his legs. He lifted his read duel-colored eyes opening as he squinted at the space in front of him. Once his vision cleared up, he saw the wreckage around him and his teammates.
Rhys stood, almost falling over as a sting of pain shot through his body, and he glanced down to see there was a cut along his chest, he swallowed, bracing his legs to move before very gently shaking to snow off of his back.
"I've got a cut" He responded to the wheel dog's bark his ears flicking around trying to locate the rest of the pack, his legs spread so he didn't fall back over into the snow.
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 28, 2022 05:31 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Tukaii || Team Dog || M: Taro
Tukaii laid stiffly in the snow, her mind felt fuzzy and she couldn't feel her toes. She was oblivious to the outside world. In her little tomb of snow. It wasn't until she heard a familiar voice saying her name she began to stir. Like instinct when her name was called. Very faintly at first but as she gained consciousness she struggled and thrashed to get the snow out of her nose and ears.
She sat up quickly but was unable to stand. Content with her position she did a series of brain rattling sneezes as she tried to rid her body of the cold snow in her lungs.
Once her fit of sneezes was over Tukaii looked around, her eyes wide in disbelief. "What happened?" She questioned Taro as he was the first canine she laid her eyes on. Her mind was drawing a blank as she tried to remember the past events that could have made her and Taro end up here. "Where is everyone?" The female tilted her head.
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 28, 2022 11:59 PM

Shadows Paradox

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nala | Lead Dog | M: Azula, Theo & Kiara

Nala's ears sagged, hoping her disappointment wasn't to noticable to Azula. Thoughts began running through her mind about where to begin, or even which way she was supposed to go. No tracks had been left behind and her nose was close to useless in the thick snow that lie peacefully on the ground. The sun started to dim as some stray clouds rolled in, bringing a chilled breeze with them. We've got to act fast. She thought to herself.

Nala kept her gaze at Azula as she continued to speak but her ears quivered at some distant noise. Foot steps? She thought almost confused. Taking her eyes off Azula, she scanned the area, seeing Theo pop into sight only moments later. "Theo, you're ok!" she said, almost guilty for being so excited. "We were just getting ready to head off and look for the others, "have you seen anyone else?" she said, looking more hopeful this time.

Moments after she had finished asking her question another canine came into sight, "Kiara! You're ok too. " Quickly identifying the she-dog. Suddenly Nala started to feel more at peace, since more of the team had shown up. With this feeling came confidence, something she hadn't felt since this whole mess. Suddenly, a voice broke her from her thoughts. It was Azula, What's up with your leg? said the female. "It's just a small injury I got in the crash, n-nothing I can't handle." She said, gritting her teeth as another round of pain swept through her leg. She glanced at the cut, oozing a gnarly looking substance, it looked worse than she would've liked to admit. She wasn't used to taking care of these things on her own, usually this is something she would be taken into the vet for. The cut looked rather irritated, sporting a reddish-pink color on the outside. She had been doing her best to keep it clean and from getting infected, but resources had been limited. Giving it a few quick licks she continued on, "Come on guys, it's getting colder so we should probably get a move on."

Edited at June 29, 2022 12:05 AM by Deadly Shadows
Snow Born | Sled dog RP | Open!June 29, 2022 12:15 AM

Cloudystar

Neutral

Give Award
Buddy | Wheel dog | M:
Buddy peeked his ears hearing Rhys bark. "Ive got a gash on my side," he called back. He hoped the rest of the pack could gather. Them all separated wasnt good. He was concerned that they may have lost some dogs. He whined at the thought but shook off his worry. He had to stay focused. He looked around to see what pack members he could spot. He saw a couple here and there. None of them seemed to be in amazing shape. He couldnt tell if any were missing. Not all of them were close enough.

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us