Wolf Play : The Lost and Changed thread | Open
Chatbox
 MidnightXHunters
08:19:50 
Also I wasn't making fun of them, that was a meme that came to mind. I would have done the same shit.
 MidnightXHunters
08:18:57 
Good move fei
 Chaotic Twins
08:18:43 Ryder,Kalian
imagine people making fun of people who cant make eye contact
 MidnightXHunters
08:18:25 
XD
 MidnightXHunters
08:18:00 
Fuck that shit I'm out 👍
 Serpents
08:18:00 Waterfall,Zane,Pixal
@Demon Never give up Just do it XD
wait 6 never mind even my Ninja would fail at that XD
 QueenAlderamin
08:17:10 Queen / Jo
Fei that just mad me laugh.
 Salem
08:17:07 
-WP Click-
 Feiella
08:16:48 Fei the writer
You spy 6 Mountain Lions.

fuck no! I'm out
 MidnightXHunters
08:15:37 
Not couple wise, but I want them to be closer with affinity though.
 MidnightXHunters
08:14:41 
Is there a way I can target 2 wolves to get them to like each other?
 Chaotic Twins
08:13:28 Ryder,Kalian
Apples: 0
Apples Saved: 0
Mushrooms: 150
Mushrooms Saved: 1,617
 MidnightXHunters
08:12:29 
I make poor financial decisions. I had 400 mushrooms, I spent 300 on a blue bandana for midnight, now I have 100 XD
 Chaotic Twins
08:09:46 Ryder,Kalian
my wolves have some very random names XD
 MidnightXHunters
08:06:38 
The lap is an imaginary part of your body that only exists when your sitting.
 DevilsPlayground
08:06:01 Devil (Any pronouns)
-WP Click-

She's still not in labor

Imma go insane
 QueenAlderamin
08:04:31 Queen / Jo
ET thanks IÂ’m really gotta re learn stuff again lol
 MidnightXHunters
08:03:48 

Nymph rears up on their hind legs and pushes Soul Eater with their paw.
Soul Eater rises up and body slams Nymph.
Nymph swipes at Soul Eater with their paw.
Soul Eater rises up and body slams Nymph.
Soul Eater swiftly asserts their strength and pins Nymph.
Soul Eater wins!
What the Hell?!?!, this dude body slammed their opponent twice?!!?. This dude is sick!
 Eternity
08:03:39 ET
Queen
Midnight of the 9th!
 Vulpixles
08:02:37 Pixie, Vul / Ω
All of my wolves survived

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : +1
Polar Bear : -5
Mountain Lion : +2
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Hurricane
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 6, 2022 04:42 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award

╭⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻╮

Qua (Kyu-a) | They/Them | experiment | Red Macaw | Enzo

╰⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻╯

When Qua woke up, they were standing on a tree branch.

Standing… were they supposed to sleep standing up?

Even more startling, when they looked down, their feet and shoes were gone- replaced with rough, grey talons. And then they reached down to touch them. Nothing happened.

Their arms! A rush of panic washed over Qua- had their arms been removed? Why? This was even worse than the talons. But then…

Qua stretched another muscle forward and almost fell out of the tree from the shifting of weight. Their arms were gone… but they had sprouted crimson bird-like wings.

Qua’s panic turned to excitement, then back to panic. Maybe they could fly! They’d always wished they could fly. Probably.

But then… what about cooking? Writing? Anything that involved holding something with hands??

Qua stiffened. Swimming.

They weren’t sure if they really liked it yet, but Qua seemed to remember all the proper postures and details for most of the major stroke types. All that knowledge and studying wasted… not to mention, they definitely couldn’t move quickly in water with all their non-hydrodynamic red plumage. They would probably get hypothermia or something if they went in the water- it would be like jumping into a cold pool of water with a block of foam strapped to their back.

Either way, Qua didn’t remember how they gained all this knowledge. They sighed- grieving their loss of arms would just waste time. They were in a new environment! They had to…. Um…

Qua scanned her surroundings- was the world always this colorful?- and noticed there was a white, opaque bag with something inside lying on the ground next to their perch. Qua squinted at the bag- there was something very bright poking out. Bright things good. They had to get down somehow.

Well, it seemed like it was supposed to be easy. They had wings! They’d just glide down and then investigate the contents of the bag. Qua hesitated. What if the wings weren’t functional? Taking a deep breath, they closed their eyes(bad idea), spread out their wings, and forced a step forward.

They didn’t feel themselves slamming into the ground- that had to be something, right? Qua opened their left eye a little, then let both open all the way. They were gliding gently towards the ground, like a dropped piece of paper. Excited at their newfound ability, Qua reached one wing forward to try and mimic swimming- they had to find some way to put their knowledge to use!- and then found themselves tumbling to the ground.

Thankfully, the distance between them and the floor had lessened thanks to the short glide, but it still hurt a lot more than it should’ve. It was only about three feet- yet their body was quite sore. They’d landed on their side, back upwards.

Qua helped themselves up gently and refocused her attention to the bag. Her method of coming down had been unconventional, but at least it worked- sort of. But before they could lean down to open it up, they felt a sharp jolt of pain rush through their feet- er, talons. Qua was about ready to throw a fit. They took a step forward- the pain had lessened significantly, but it was still there. It was like trying to flatten out a folded piece of paper that had been creased already. Their talons were made for hanging onto tree branches, not walking on the ground, and were sprawled out awkwardly. Qua huffed, hoping they’d get used to it soon. They snatched the bag aggressively off the floor and opened it up, dumping the contents on the floor so they could view them without having to stand.

A wide-rimmed water bottle, a Rubix cube, an empty red rucksack(with abnormally long strings), a spare change of clothes, and- ooh, some trail mix! Qua used one talon to tear open the trail mix bag, letting some almonds, cashews, dried papaya and dried pineapple spill onto the floor.

Wait a minute. Did they have to feed themselves... With their feet? Qua looked around. There wasn’t anyone around that she could see, but they still felt a little uneasy. No.. there was another option. Qua lowered their head to the ground and picked up a dried pineapple square with their mouth. Delicious- other than the minor soil aftertaste. Better soil-stained food than to starve.

-----

772 words

Edited at July 17, 2022 11:05 AM by Quagsen
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 6, 2022 06:16 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Enzo | He/They | Experiment | Jaguar | Mentions: Scientist; Whoever could hear him yell
"^'^'^'^"
Enzo took in all the sounds around him. It nearly brought them to tears. But they knew he couldn't sit around all day. Though this wasn't freedom, it was a lot better than what he had before. He repositioned himself and laid on his back. Sitting his head on his hands and looking up. Telling himself he'd get up in a bit.
"^'^"
Suddenly he was startled by the sound of a crushing leaf. His right ear perked to the sound and his eyes widened. Almost by instinct he shot up and crouched to the ground, his pupils dilated as he looked around. When their eyes made contact with another pair of amber irises his ears perked up. With a ruffle of leaves and a sudden jump he watched the small animal run off. It was similar to him in ways, small, but it had spots like the ones across his shoulders. He had remembered the name from somewhere. It was nearly on the tip of his tongue. They knew he had heard of them before from somewhere. Something from his life before this, before the labs. Back when he had a family. It was from a game of some sorts. Not really from of course, but he knew them from there. It'd been so long since he thought about home. Nearly 8 years in a dark room makes you forget a lot.
"^'^"
He stood up camly, his pupils reverting to their normal state. With a smooth swish of his tail he leaned his head back, ruffling their curly hair a bit. He couldn't help but wonder, if there were animals here, were there people too? There's no chance he could've been the only person expiremented on. Labs don't work like that, but would they house these people with him in this huge arena? How many others were there? Would he ever actually find them? Who knows how big this enclosure is...? So many questions ran through his mind. Yet he shook them off, there was no point in worrying; it doesn't get you anywhere.
"^'^"
As he straightened his gaze forward he remembered his bag. As of now he was still in his rugged clothes from the white room. He picked the bag up from the ground, at which he had dropped it. Inside they picked out a shirt and a pair of pants, as well as a nice pair of combat boots. It was a dress shirt, all black and collared, and a pair of black jeans. It all fit nearly perfectly as if tailored to his exact measurements. He lifted the bag up some more and pulled out a golden chain, again smirking at its shine. He had to drop the bag to put it on, and still struggled a bit, but he managed. It was a lot better than the rags he had worn before, but he knew soon it'd be torn and ripped; dirtied by the forest. He shouted sarcastically "Whoever you guys are you should really pack me some more clothes!" And shook his head as he slung the bag behind him and continued walking.
"^'^'^'^"

Edited at July 6, 2022 06:16 PM by Convivial
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 7, 2022 11:07 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azelea | she/they | Experiment | Eurasian Lynx | mentions: Clover
Azelea laid in her corner, asleep, until something rudely awakened her. She rolled over, rubbing her head where the thing had hit her, and opened her eyes sleepily to find a small bag. It was a drawstring bag, made of black material with her name on it. She opened it to find assortd things: a pair of clothes, silvery in color, like her fur and hair; a bit of jerky, which she could not identify the animal it came from; a bottle of water; a pair of earmuffs--or at least, that's what she thought it was--it was more of a contraption with fluffy pads on the front, and an elastic band on the back, probably some scientist's idea of earmuffs specially suited for her cat-like ears; and a strange looking brush--probably because her hair got matted like a cat's.
She then saw an opening to her corner that led to something, where light was coming in. She stalked over to it, her ears twitching excitedly, and gasped as she came across beautiful mountains. She leapt over some rocks, her unusual legs propelling her up and beyond it, and she climbed around the mountains, grinning. Here was somewhere she could run, where she could jump, and where she could have fun! She pounced around the mountain territory, and found a bush full of bright yellow-orange berries. She didn't know how, but she had a feeling they were safe to eat, so she picked a few and popped them into her mouth.
Bright flavors coated her tongue, and she let out a cheerful yowling noise, startling the mice. Her yowl rung across the mountain, reaching the ears of many creatures, including Clover, who she didn't know was there.
She then found a mouse, and quickly pounced on it, killing it with a shake of her head as it was held in her mouth. She wasn't sure if she was supposed to eat these creatures, but knew that she had very little food in the bag, and wasn't willing to starve.
She was so overjoyed at the fact that she was no longer stuck in her corner that she wasn't thinking about if it could be another cage. She was too excited to explore, to run, to jump, to simply stretch and do something. She had been stuck in that corner for far to long.
She picked up the mouse, her tail trailing behind her, and looked down at her paw-like hands. She was mostly used to her disturbing appearance, but she wondered what others would think.
Her head filled with images of the experimenting, of the pain of growing a tail and paws, and the bubbling feeling along her skin as she felt herself change. She remembered the feeling like needles piercing through her flesh from the inside out, and trembled. It no longer hurt, but she still despised the scientists.
She bounded away, desperate to put as mch distance between her and her old corner as possible, pushing the thoughts of the bag and everything else out of her mind. The sorrow lingered, but she ingored it. After all, she was used to being unhappy.
She finally found a place she felt was safe, and she was tired from using her underworked limbs to carry her. She laid down on a cliff, a bit away from the edge, and looked out at the beauty of the mountains. She felt safer here, and hoped no one would find her until she found a way out. However, as she thought about this, she wondered what the normal humans would think of her--she was a freak, trapped in this place, and in her own mind and misery. She sighed, and curled up to rest, soon falling asleep.

Edited at July 7, 2022 12:14 PM by Forrest Pack
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 9, 2022 12:14 AM

TeaBear

Darkseeker

Give Award
Rozelyn | She/Her | E | Arabian Oryx | M: Kazimierz

Roz's dinner tasted a little funny last night, soon after she'd felt tired, much more than usual. No longer concerned she laid down for a nap, the little enclosure, well bedroom thing was kept warm, although it tends to cool after dark, more than she was used to initially.

She doesn't remember much from before she ended up here, some sort of amnesia someone had mentioned at some point, they still didn't halt their experiments on her though. At first, she was scared and anxious, she tried her best to hide with no hiding spots. After a short while she came to terms with it as her body changed, she had hooves now. The first things to occur were her eyes, they grew a little larger and darkened until they were black, her body grew fuzzy fur all over, her skin grew paler, her legs however darkened. Following that her senses changed, certain things became stronger, others seemed to weaken a little.
After that the real physical changes started, large floppy ears grew where her human ones once were, her legs grew to be more muscular than before, cloven hooves replaced her feet, a tail grew as did a pair of horns atop her head.

The last thing she remembered was her meal, various herbs, fruits and veggies. Now, she awoke, still feeling drowsy, she found herself in cage, like the ones you see when they rehabilitate African animals like elephants or lions. The front had been opened, the other sides were all solid, with no windows, no bars nothing. Beyond the opened gate she could see sand, rocks and stars.

Sniffing at the air, it smelt fresh, clear and crisp. A very slight, cool breeze curled its way into the box. After taking in her surroundings she decided she'd head out, even just for a look. Crawling out she caught something with her hand. A canvas bag.

Change of plans she thought and proceeded to open the bag. Inside a set of clothes, a small handful of food and a small waterskin. At the bottom, a small piece of purple fabric peaked out. Quickly pulling a couple of things out, she found her purple teddy bear. A surge of relief, she hadn't even realized she didn't have her bear and pulled it close to her chest. Tucking the other things back into the bag, she placed Bear on top and slung it over her shoulder.

With a little pat she continued to leave the cage. Once out she stood up with a slight stretch. Looking around she realized she was in the desert, it was similar to her cage, though real not created. Beside her cage was another. Curious she got a little closer, dropping down to look inside her bag caught on her leg, there it stayed as she looked in. Another hybrid creature, he hadn't woken up yet either.
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 9, 2022 05:40 AM

Pastry Lord

Lightbringer

Give Award
Flynn|Him/Himself/his/it| Scientist| Human| Mentions : Experiments especially Enzo
As he flung the bags in trying not to hit anyone , he hear a cry of the boy called Enzo. He tried not to reply but he had to "It's all we have, be grateful you got some" . He then carried on, today to cover his identity like a coward he had a black cloak with a hood that covered his eyes and shadowed the rest of his face in the dim corridors. He went past them one by one but then when they all done , he headed back to the plain room that he spent most of his days. As soon as he knew he was out of sight from the test subjects, he took off the hood . He rubbed his pale blue eyes that were sticky with sleepy dust , he hadn't slept well again hearing the cries of the test subjects. They were children , mostly young like 14 to 18 or something . He remembered his childhood and shuddered and thought to himself They are better here than were they were. He scolded himself for thinking as thinking deeply about these things caused him emotions he couldn't handle. Coward , no wonder your a failure. "Shut up!" He said to no one but himself. He logged onto the computer and saw the little dots that symbolized the text experiments .
Nakida| They/Their/them/themselves| Experiment| Betta Fish/Human| Mentions : Lira
Nakida awoke groggily , only to be frightened by a small blue bag that clattered into the small white room. Their eyes widen as she couldn't see and cursed at the scientist as he passed and she rolled over causing herself pain. Stupid fins, why did I have to have the fins? They pondered to herself. After getting themselves up, they noticed a wall of the room was now open revealing a beautiful ocean, with a few sandy islands scattered around. They brushed their purple and white fins down and stretched. Nakida bent down to open the bag , it was a silvery blue with dark blue strands. They peered inside and yelped in excitement. It contained some seeds , shrimps and some of these strange pellet things. They groaned as Nakida spotted a normal light green top and tight black leggings and a indigo hoodie. They started ripping the fabric so their fins could fit through. Nakida gladly slunk off her dirty and stinky clothes and swapped them for the clean ironed clothes. They placed their dirty clothes and their few belongings Into the bag and felt the fabric of the new clothes on themselves . Nakida's fins flapped uselessly behind their back and their legs. She popped some
of the pellets and crunched down ,Mmmm Tastier than I thought...well hope these are waterproof Nakida thought as she dived into the water with the bag and the clothes on them. She swam with ease , peering at Lira another experiment. She swam with the fishes. Nakida motioned alors to go upward and swam to the surface herself. She awaited Lira to surface once she had finished chasing da fishes .

Edited at July 9, 2022 05:57 AM by Pastry Lord
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 9, 2022 10:43 AM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Indra | she/her | scientist | human | M: Flynn, experiments
I chewed the cap of my black pen, then quickly wrote something down on my clipboard. The true experiment had begun, not just the altercations. This was why I was here, why I put up with the boring days. Now, all of their hard work would pay off.
Flynn came into the room, dressed like a phantom. I rolled my eyes, then turned my attention back to the screens. Flynn cared what the experiments thought about him. If he didn't want the experiments to see him, he should arrive while the experiments still slept, like I did. I've been here since before dawn, checking vitals and making final preparations.
One of the experiments, the jaguar hybrid, yelled at the scientist, though he was looking the wrong way. I heard Flynn mumble something, but wasn't paying enough attention to actually hear what he said.
"That one's going to be a problem. Make sure we always have tabs on him and the macaw." If anyone was going to find a way to break out, it was most likely the macaw.
I stood up and stretched, letting the blood pump through my body more easily. Before I sat down, I smoothed out my shirt. It was a forest green turtleneck sweater, dark enough not to clash with my glasses. I also wore black leggings and low high heals that clicked when I walked. If I had to go anywhere else in the compound, I would put on my labcoat, but here it wasn't nessisary.
I went back to chewing my pen cap and watching the experiment take place.
Lira | she/her | experiment | harbor seal | M: Nakida
Lira only had to come up for air once as she followed the school of fish. Given how far she swam, that was a major achievement. Then something else caught her eye. It looked like a human, but at the same time, it didn't. It had a washed-out blue hue that Lira had learned was the color purple. Seeing colors had never been a real problem before, since Lira's room was pure white. Some of the scientists would come into Lira's room every now and then, and give her some sort of test. That was how Lira learned about purple, and red and orange, too. The thing had fins like a fish, but was clearly human. Was the thing like her, some experiment?
The thing gestured to the surface, and while Lira wasn't quite sure how she felt about talking to another being, she was too curious to be truly afraid. Lira swam to the surface, giving the other being plenty of space, both so they would both be comfortable, and so Lira's feet could keep swimming in their strange manner.
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 9, 2022 01:22 PM

Convivial

Darkseeker

Give Award
Enzo | He/They | Experiment | Jaguar | Mentions: Flynn, Qua Enzo
"^'^'^'^"
slugged through the forest, he wasn't quite sure where he was going or what he was looking for. Once again his ears twitched, he turned their head as a shout came back to him. His eyes widened, they were confused. Did the scientist just shout back? He let out a half sigh and shook his head. They were definitely not expecting a reply back. The scientists said something along the lines of 'that's all we have'... That didn't make much sense. This area was huge, it had to have been funded.. Unless this expirement was under the table. What would someone possibly use an expirement like this for?
"^'^"
No matter the reason, he knew it was inhumane. The pain he had gone through, and he couldn't imagine what the others; if there were others, had gone through as well. He had been in the labs for a long time, his new form wasn't anything new to him. It started with his shoulders, they looked like freckles at first. But they grew and darkened into large rosettes. Then his eyes turned a bright amber orange, and black markings formed around them. The light no longer glared in his eyes. The last thing to come was the ears and tail, he liked the tail, it looked pretty cool. On the other hand, after he got new ears sounds were so loud and he could hear so many pitches. Eventually he got used to it but he still gets bad migraines. At this point he can barely remember life without these things; life at all at that.
"^'^"
As he continued his walk something caught his attention. His ears picked up a slight tapping noise in the distance. His curiosity got the best of him and he started walking that way, ducking under leaves and branches. They went slowly, careful not to scare whatever animal it may be.
"^'^"
As he wandered near it he noticed the silvery wall of the cage through the trees. What animal would be this close to the wall? He peered through large leaves, surprised at what he saw. It was like them, not whole human. They were small and very red, and were they... eating off the ground? This one looked more animal than he was, they didn't know whether they could even understand them. He tried anyway, after clearing his throat he blurted out, "Hello? Uhhh, polly want a cracker? I actually don't have any crackers but you know..."
"^'^'^'^"
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 10, 2022 03:41 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azelea | she/they | Experiment | Eurasian Lynx | mentions: scientists--especially Flynn and Indra
Azelea climbed the rocks soon after waking up, coming across more bushes with berries, and she plucked off a few. Jeez, these are quite tasty she thought, eating a few dark purpley-blue berries, shaped like balls or orbs, and quite small. As she picked a few more off, she unintentionally crushed a few. Stupid paws she thought. She was used to her paws, but as she licked the berry juice off of the pads of her paws--as she though of them as--she cursed the scientists. Flynn had always been decent to her, but Indra--she despised her. Indra had always been too rough with Azelea for her to be trustworthy in Azelea's eyes.
Azelea picked a few more of the round, indigoish colored berries, feeling sleepily content as she ate them. The berries around here were unusually sweet; she could not remember much food that had been sweet, and it was a nice change.
As she ate the berries, her paws got stained. She amused herself by playing a game where she ate enough berries to stain her paws, then pressed her paws against the stone to make patterns. These patterns soon became pictures, and as Azelea ate the berries and decorated the stones, she felt herself calming. The scientists had never given her much of a chance to be calm, but she was out in the open now, without any scientists--why shouldn't she be at peace? And she was filling her stomach with the sweet and savory berries, and staining her paws, making art, when an image of a little girl with ambery-gold hair sticking her hands in a substance like paste, but colorful, and sticking it on a sheet of something white.
Azelea shook her head, and the image was gone. How strange she thought, before writing her name in berry juice with her claw. She curled the tail of the small 'A', and put a small pawprint drawn with her claws to surround her name.
Perfect, she thought, before staining the rock to create another picture, not noticing the chill of the breeze ruffling through her hair and furry patches. She was so entertained she wouldn't even have noticed a scientist if they were stealthy enough.
However, as time went on, she became bored of her game, so she wandered off. Yawning and stretching, she came across a small river trickling down the mountains. She bounded over to clean her paws, then as she saw her reflection, she realized her lips and around her mouth was stained. Chuckling, she cleaned her face, then wandered off again after drinking her fill.
The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 11, 2022 02:29 PM

Qyusen

Neutral

Give Award

╭⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻╮

Qua (Kyu-a) | They/Them | experiment | Red Macaw | Open

╰⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻⸻╯

"Hello? Uhhh, polly want a cracker? I actually don't have any crackers but you know..."

Startled, Qua stumbled backward, unfurling their wings to catch themselves. There was another ‘mutant’, just like themselves- some sort of curly-haired catboy.

“I don’t wanna fight- I physically can’t fight- don’t fight me!!”

Qua attempted to kick their Rubik’s cube at the newcomer’s face, missing the cube entirely and almost tripping themselves from the movement. Okay, they didn’t have any way of defending themselves. ‘Calm down, Qua,’ they mumbled under their breath, backing up a step.

"A cracker would be nice right now. Although I'd rather keep my trail mix. And my feathers, intact,"

Qua’s guard was partially down, despite the large difference in size between the two- the cat-person looked to be nearly a foot taller than them, and probably two or three years older.

“You’re not gonna attack me, right? If you are, please say so first so I can flappy-bird myself outta here. Although I’m not entirely sure if I can actually fly with these things,”

----

216 words

The Lost and Changed thread | OpenJuly 11, 2022 08:20 PM

Former Pack

Neutral

Give Award
Azelea | she/they | Experiment | Eurasian Lynx | mentions: Flynn
Azelea was finally at peace. She hadn't been at peace for as long as she could remember--unless you count when she was in a medically-induced coma, or asleep from anaesthetics. She gagged as she remembered the taste of the medicine forced down her throat every single time they had to test on her and wanted her asleep. She swished water in her mouth, trying to forget the taste, but it wouldn't go away, so she simply sarched for more berries, but was unable to find any. Instead, she came across a strange creature with horns that she instinctively knew coukd seriously injure her, but she was hungry again. One of the worst parts of being her half-human, mutated self was that she was constantly hungry. So, she positioned herself on a rock, then flung herself at the horned creature. She gripped onto its back with her claws and dug them into its flesh. It made a weird bleating noise, which startled Azelea into letting go.
The creature turned on her and headbutted into her stomach and chest, causing her to double over in pain, but she shook it off and launched herself again. She quickly bit the neck of the creature, and with a jerk of her head, she snapped the neck of the creature just enough to kill it.
After the kill, she licked herself clean, before slicing into the creature with her claws to eat the meat. She examined the creature, and after seeing how deadly the horns were, she was concerned about her safety now that she had been wounded.
What other creatures live here? she wondered, scared to think about what could be more dangerous than this horned beast. She rubbed herself where she had been wounded, and winced in pain, before having a very strange idea, but she decided to follow it.
She tore the hide of the goat into strips, as well as a pad that was quite small but would support her, and then laced the strips together with the pad to create a makeshift bandage. She took off her shirt, revealing a furry and spotty torso, and covered herself with the pad. She then laced the strips so it would stay wrapped on her, and for good measure made a few extra strips to keep it tight on her. Content enough at her makeshift bandage, she quickly hid the creature in a bush and left, not even thinking about the pain in her torso.
Azelea wandered off, but was extremely tired, and eventually just laid down and curled up to sleep, on a cliff without even looking for a safe place to sleep--she was simply too exhausted, and wasn't feeling up to searching much longer

Forums > Roleplay > Semi-Literate
  1  2  3  4  5

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us