Wolf Play : (Glowmire) Glowmire Inn
Chatbox
 Ominous
11:27:51 Omi
Playing with fonts for a banner and my user no longer feels like a word.
 Eternity
11:27:08 ET
Tea
Awh, makes sense, poor dude was probably charging through bushes and the like. The brambles are suuuper thick in my area at the moment! I'd check his paws for thorns.

Polar
Ahah yeah, I'm lucky that I'm not doing much at the moment! I'm applying for jobs, have had no luck yet </3
 Autumn's Fire
11:26:35 Autumn . . . ?
Hi Mountain! Would you like to PvP me?
 SilverMountain
11:25:54 Silver, Luna or CWG
Tigereye
Your favorite of my females gave birth
 SilverMountain
11:25:28 Silver, Luna or CWG
Hi
Sorry I poofed
 Autumn's Fire
11:25:26 Autumn . . . ?
Sea
Thank you!
 Autumn's Fire
11:25:10 Autumn . . . ?
Good game, Sea. You are fabulous.
 Sea Coast
11:25:05 
Fire

Awesome!
 Autumn's Fire
11:21:04 Autumn . . . ?
Okie!^^
 Sea Coast
11:20:35 
@Fire
Yea!
 Autumn's Fire
11:19:56 Autumn . . . ?
Sea
Did you want to PvP again, or no?
 Autumn's Fire
11:19:16 Autumn . . . ?
Sea
Thank you. You did awesome!
 Chatot Pack
11:19:13 Chatot
how to restore wolves health?
 The Tea Drinkers
11:18:52 Tea, Tea Queen
ET
He's got a little cut under his eye, and got a bit sore I think? His paws are pretty tender today
 Sea Coast
11:18:50 
@Fire
Thanks!

Congrats on the win!
 Autumn's Fire
11:18:10 Autumn . . . ?
Sea
Good game!
 Autumn's Fire
11:14:16 Autumn . . . ?
Loki
Sale
 Polargeist
11:14:05 Chro (he/him)
ET -
Of course they are LMAO, really on the grind
And man yeah samee, and my scenes take at least 4-8 hours to do which I don't really have when working full time :'D but I'm doing my best
 Sea Coast
11:12:05 
@Loki

Keep?
 loki_budgie
11:09:36 skye
-WP Click-

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Wolverine : -4
Cougar : +5
Anaconda : +4
    Summer Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Earthquake  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 .. 27

(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 04:40 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Torka looked up at Opal then looked around.
"She was here a moment ago, she must've just got to her room or something. I'm sure she'll be back soon."
Her ears then perked and she smiled as she put her apron on.
"Actually she left something for you while you wait."
The wolf then vanished into the back, before coming back several minutes later with a plate of beautifully cut shark meat with steamed rice and a side of lemon.
-You've been gifted a Meal!-
Shark Fillet
Permanent Effects
+5HP +3 DPH(Damage)
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 04:49 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Opal
-
"Oh my goodness! This is delightful, I need to remember to thank her when she comes back!" The cat took the meal happily and walked over to a table to sit down, eating the delicious food happily. After a few bites Opal looked down into her bag again, the little one was still sleeping..."Now, what to name you.".
The little dragon was darker green shades with black mixed in at some places, he reminded her of...! "Fern...that shall be your name little one." The large feline nuzzled the dragon with her nose.
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 04:50 PM

Saint

Darkseeker

Give Award
Ocean walked out from her room, shaking sleep from her eyes. She saw Opal and walked over. Sorry I was sleeping, glad you made it back!
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 04:53 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
The little dragon trilled up at Opal before reaching up and sniffing at her plate.
Torkas ears perked and she giggled to herself in a tone that Opal hadnt heard from the wolf yet.
"Ooohh a baby dragon?! Here I've got some food you can have for him."
She returned a moment later with a little bag of what looked like white beef jerky.
"It's bone jerky, basically a marshmallow without the sugar. In the wild these guys are actually scavengers and just eat bones, that's why his teeth are part of his skull in a sort of beak rather than growing teeth separately. "
She smiled and waved to Ocean as she came back to the lobby, leaving the bag of chewy bones with Opal as she returned to her counter

Edited at July 12, 2023 04:54 PM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 04:58 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Opal
-
"Thanks Torka! This is going to be quite helpful along the way I assume." Opal smiled to the wolf before turning her head to Ocean. "Hey! Yeah, some interesting things happened to me today. First off, I started growing crystals out of my wrist...which was kind of painful but I'm fine now! And second... Meet Fern!". She gestured to the baby dragon and chuckled as he sniffed her plate, " That's not for you!".
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 05:03 PM

Saint

Darkseeker

Give Award
oh wow! A dragon?? That's amazing! hes smaller than I though a dragon would be... huh. Well it's very interesting! And glad you don't have crystals on you anymore, though I'm sure they were pretty, shame they hurt. Anyways what's the plan?
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 05:06 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Opal
-
"Okay, so I'm thinking we could go down to the triplets and see what kinds of fishing quests they have open. I forgot to get fishing supplies so I would need to run over there quickly, and then we can go fishing! Am I missing anything?".
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 05:08 PM

Saint

Darkseeker

Give Award
Sounds like a plan!
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 05:22 PM

Biologist at Work

Darkseeker

Give Award
Opal
-
"Okay! We can head over to the Quest Board, one moment." She quickly finished her food, and grabbed a small piece of bone jerky and gave it to Fern then placed him back in her back, "Don't eat it all now, save some for the trip." She whispered to the dragon as she hid the rest of the treats in a pocket in the bag.
"Also, thank you for the yummy meal, it was a big suprise! Okay hm," Opal did one last check around her before giving a slight nod, "You ready to go?".
(Glowmire) Glowmire InnJuly 12, 2023 07:20 PM

ScardeyKat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Tragedy enters the inn with a puff, a bit exhuasted with all the work, but refreshed that his journeying was finally being used to help others rather than harm. He makes it Torka and offers up his wares with a smile.
-
"Heard I could sell these to you! I was also wondering if I could get some fish and chips. Gotta fuel up my buddy before we head out." He smiles as the sea creature perks it head out at the sound of food.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 .. 27

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us