01:16:51 Unfulfilled / Wish
Silver
Aye-eye, Captain!
 Feiella
01:16:13 Fei the writer
Sharp Snap haunts and protects me lol
 SilverMountain
01:15:56 Silver, Luna or CWG
Well then stalk her all you want then(just dont tell her i said thatXD)
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:15:51 Unfulfilled / Wish
Bye Nymeria
Have good (dreams?) times.
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:15:16 Unfulfilled / Wish
Silver
Yeah, but I know her in real life lmao
 Nymeria
01:14:58 Luna/Phantom
Bye Wish
Bye Silver
 SilverMountain
01:14:57 Silver, Luna or CWG
Wish
Watch it!
Thats Ine of my besties your talking bout!
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:14:30 Unfulfilled / Wish
Bye-bye~
 SilverMountain
01:14:03 Silver, Luna or CWG
Bye chatXd
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:13:54 Unfulfilled / Wish
Salem
Ah, I see. Sorry for misunderstanding--but I'll still stalk Autumn's dreams.
 Boeing
01:13:49 Boe is a bear, Rawr!
Silver
Welcome to NZ. The most remote speck of a rock that counts as a country in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
 Unfulfilled Wish
01:13:06 Unfulfilled / Wish
Boeing
I have no clue

Nymeria
:P Being tired sucks.
 SilverMountain
01:12:47 Silver, Luna or CWG
Boeing
Where are you???
Its eleven here and I thought I was as west as you could go?!
 Salem
01:12:28 
Wish
No ^^"
Autumn's done nothing wrong to me. I just use like to show emotion when talking to people and I use :P quite a bit for happiness

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Jackal : -2
Mountain Lion : +5
Crocodile : -2
    Spring Month: 3   Night  Weather:  Clear  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  62  63  64  65  66  67  68

(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 19, 2024 02:34 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Nanuk
79 HP
End Rabid Dog
Earned
Mushroom Fur
Hungry
Tired
Lions Mane Mushrooms (3)
Stashed Health Potion
Rot Hound Pelt
Returned to Glowmire
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 20, 2024 01:57 AM

Night Shade

Darkseeker

Give Award
Astroya looks at both her options. She doesn't want to miss any loot and it doesn't appear that the cave has any other entrances.
"I think checking out the cave would be a good idea. We don't know what kind of things we could find in there that would be useful to us."
She looked over the party and back to the cave as she spoke. 'Besides, maybe there is something we could find to help against the dragon we have to fight.'
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 20, 2024 03:36 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Mushroom King Party
The majority of you decide to get off the hot stones and head into the caves for now.
Coming out of the single file tunnel, it's nice to be able to walk next to each other and with some room if you want.
After a while in silence, you begin to hear odd whispers Bouncing off the wall. You're sure it's nothing, but it's creepy...
The five of you walk for a short while, admiring the beauty of the mushrooms along the walls and the structure of the cave around you, wondering how long it took to form it.
However, you're all stopped in your tracks as you come to a small wooden counter, fire and seating area, lit by an orange lantern. Behind the counter, is a short, dragon-like man, humming a tune to himself as he skinned some small critter. However, he finally looks up at the five of you and looks shocked as he speaks.
-You've Found Kobold the Chef-
-You've been offered a meal!-
-Glowrat Steak-
Gives your immune system a boost! This meal will give you a chance to fend off a virus even after youve come in contact with it. (Permanent)
-Effective on Mushroom Fur, Crystal Scale, Death Spores, Sea Mites, Salt Warts and Cave Crawlers. Will NOT work for Rotten Cold-
-In return for the meal, Kobold is asking for 1 pinecones per steak, and stories of your adventures while you eat-
-You May-
Eat with Kobold
Continue in Cave
Go Back to Lava Tubes

Edited at June 20, 2024 03:36 AM by Sunset Ghosts
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 20, 2024 01:20 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky-canine
Curious about the cart he decides to stop and take a closer look at the shop/cart
" plus a bit of a break might do me some good " Rocky thought as he walked closer to the cart
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 20, 2024 01:27 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
You decide to take the time and sit down to investigate her cart.
-You've entered Tali's Shop-
"Anything in particular you're curious about?"
She asked with a flick of her tail.
Potion of Cold Resistance - 50 pinecones
(Effects Permanent)
You are Resistant to things like avalanches and Blizzards, and will not loose health to Cold.
Potion of Survival - 75 pinecones
You are immune to the effects of hunger, Thirst or exhaustion, and do not have to eat, drink or sleep while adventuring. Wears off when returned to Glowmire
Weak Health Potion - 50 pinecones
Regain 30 HP
Health Potion - 75 pinecones
Regain 50 HP
Potion of Fire Resistance - 75 pinecones
(Effects Permanent)
You are resistant to fire, and will take the base damage of a hit, but not any burn damage. You can also walk across and through lava.
Potion of Insight - 100 pinecones
If taken at the beginning of a Quest, the potion will lead you through your route with no enemy encounters and as much loot as possible.
Potion of Friendly Scent - 100 pinecones
If taken at the beginning of the quest, you will Wander without having agressive encounters, and any tamables you encounter will be easier to tame.
Potion of Feather Falling - 150 pinecones
(Effects Permanent)
You fall slowly! This is extremely useful in the caves.
Potion of Enhanced Health - 200 pinecones
(Effects Permanent)
Your health is permanently raised by 50 HP
Potion of Underwater Breath - 200 pinecones
(Effects Permanent)
You can breathe under the water of the Rotten Forest. This is very helpful for exploring underwater caves, filled with treasures.
The cat seems to eye your Inventory as well, and flattens her ears.
"I'll give you 15 pinecones for one of those Catfish. Or 60 for all of them."
She offered after she seemed to think for a moment.
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 20, 2024 02:19 PM

starwolfs

Lightbringer

Give Award
Rocky - canine
As he looked over the potions available, he kept going back to the cold resistance and health potions.
" I could use some health back and the permanent boost would be nice " the wolf thought
hearing tali's interest in the catfish , he took them all out of his bag.
" Deal " he said " I would also like the potion of enchanted health " he spoke as he got the pinecones out to pay
( changed response)

Edited at June 20, 2024 08:27 PM by starwolfs
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 20, 2024 06:05 PM

Matunda

Darkseeker

Give Award

'Jari

'Jari sighed, frustration clear in her tone. Why was everyone so scared? She thought as if her fur wasn't just bristled like a porcupine a few minutes ago when she heard the scream. She followed the group, reluctantly, but immediately loved the feeling of cold stone on her singed paw pads. Completely forgetting her frustration, she eagerly continued down the cave, trotting to the front as if she was the leader of the group. Then, a voice out of nowhere called to them, as a dragon, waved to them, holding a rat in his paws as he gently skinned it. He had offered them a meal. How kind! However, this dragon was a complete stranger, so she didn't trust him. Not. One. Bit.

"Nu-uh, I don't trust you, dragon. We are going to just keep going down this cave." 'Jari hissed, positioning herself between the group and the dragon, trying to use her tail to guide the group away from him. "Let's keep going, guys. Ignore him."

Edited at June 20, 2024 06:05 PM by Matunda
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 20, 2024 11:44 PM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Rocky
Tali nods, and happily takes the catfish from you, as well as your remaining payment on the potion.
"A pleasure doing business with you!"
-You've spent 140 pinecones-
She purred, sliding the pink vial toward you. You look it over for a moment, and take a whiff, before downing the vial with a hiss. It tastes like bitter raspberries.
-Youve regenerated all your health and gained 50 HP-
You feel your strength return and even feel stronger than before, happy you didn't waste any money, you look up for what to do next.
Tali almost immediately jumps down and begins preparing a fire for herself to cook herself a fish.
-You May-
Continue Forward
Go Back
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 21, 2024 11:46 AM

Not Debbie

Darkseeker

Give Award
Adira
Adira sniffed the surrounding area, her nose twitched happily. "Mmm something smells nice!" She was then quick to notice the dragon- humanoid with what looked to be a rodent. Strange.
Though she couldn't help but recognize his friendly smile, but atlas the canine was getting annoyed with the detours. And from what she could tell, 'Jari wasn't happy either, but for a more distrusting reason. On the other hand, Adira was quite aware that the shadier the food, the better it was.

The canine thought hard of what to do before coming up with a conclusion. She brushed past the large feline with a goal. Food.
"I don't know 'bout yall but when given the opportunity, I'll eat."
(Glowmire) The Rotten ForestJune 24, 2024 08:20 AM

Sunset Ghosts

Neutral

Give Award
Moths turn has been skipped this round. She shuffles her paws and follows the majority of the party.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  62  63  64  65  66  67  68

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us