Wolf Play : Angels x Devils RP [Open!]
Chatbox
 Hells Bells
11:12:57 Ven/Vex
ET
For real though. Imgbb doesn't work for me, none of the images work right in the forums
 Eternity
11:11:53 ET
Ah, looks like it. When isn't postimg down, to be honest?
 Hells Bells
11:10:03 Ven/Vex
Is postimg down for anyone else?
 Mistress Nyx
11:09:03 
RP actions are not allowed.
 Sea Coast
10:59:29 
@Fire
Hey I can take them back!!
 Thunder Struck
10:58:50 Thunder
criticism please :>
-WP Click-
 Autumn's Fire
10:54:34 Autumn . . . ?
Not anymore
 Arctic Moon
10:54:06 NY, Malo, Arctic
Wait has chat been dead for a full half hour?
 Arctic Moon
10:50:17 NY, Malo, Arctic
Skyfall howls at the moon! 23 wolves hear them, and 15 howl back!

My ExH 50 *facepalms*
 Ámor
10:20:33 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
Yeah me too or ill just ignore them xD they shouldve pointed out months ago
 Ecifircas
10:19:20 
serene, nah.
 Eternity
10:18:20 ET
Aight, I gotta get back to this AF attack B) won't draw itself.

Good luck with the work shenanigans though! Just gotta hope they get moved to a different department or something I guess LMAO
 Ámor
10:15:09 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
Yeah i know, i have a few friends at work who are girls and arent drama, its just some of the girls at my job are so much drama is overwhelmes me
 Eternity
10:13:49 ET
Amor
Girls aren't all drama, y'know. Sounds like you're just around the wrong girls ahah.

I've seen plenty of drama with blokes too
 Jelly
10:13:47 Gel,Jello,Jells
Salem
She and all the Jasmine dropping creatures just like to cyber bully us in explore LMAO
 Ámor
10:13:46 Cloudz, Pumpkin
@ET
whats worse, is this girl who was my "friend" knows i dont pick up on social cues easily because of my health problems and before i met my boyfriend I isolated my self and she still does this... she knows i have bad health issues and a disability
 serene.
10:12:33 ✧ ren
-WP Click-
Should I keep this? :,))
 FaithfulOakTree
10:12:04 Ash H:H!!
My mouth is on fire😭
10:10:57 Asmodeus (he/they)
Natures Heart hunts prey and brings it to Sugar Rush

Stats: Social +3
Affinity: Strong Like
Mood: Triumphant
 Salem
10:10:41 
Jello
The sad part is she was so close to dying too :')

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mamba : -3
Black Bear : -5
Anaconda : +1
    Fall Month: 2   Night  Weather:  Heavy Rain  Moon: 
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 12

Angels x Devils RP [Open!]April 30, 2024 04:22 AM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Miss Laura | F | Hybrid | Teacher
~+~
I finish the roll call and put away the student register. "I'd like two students to come and demonstrate their powers." I say, looking at them all. They seemed pretty eager to learn. "An angel, and a devil"
-
Elena | F | Devil | Second year
~+~
So! We're going to learn history! About the war and stuff. Good... I guess...? Our teacher or should I say teachers? well, he's very strange. I look around at my fellow students. Fifteen of us. I spot the girl with four halos. I can't remember if that's supposed to be normal or not. I turn my attention back to Mr Vince/Samuel.
-
Luke | M | Angel | Third year
~+~
How odd he is. I think, looking at the teacher. And a white horned devil? who is also an angel hybrid? that shouldn't be possible. I guess she's... different. But really. What did I learn from this lesson? How not to start your day as a student? What would mother think of this? what would the QUEEN think of this? Oh she'd probably enjoy it very much. My mother disapproves of her being queen. She always says that "I would have made a better queen than my sister! But since the princess is out of the way, you my dear son, can become king!"
I had rolled my eyes at her when she suggested it, and she has punished me severely. I should behave here, or they'll send me back home. "Luke?" the teacher called "Uh, here!" I say. I should probably pay more attention to classes. I sigh and focus on my teacher once more.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]April 30, 2024 10:57 AM

Crooked Magic

Neutral

Give Award
Ash/ Female/ Devil/ First year
"I will," Ash volunteered bravely. She walked up to Miss Laura, ready to show her powers at any moment. She saw the students looking at her and glared at them. Once they see how powerful I am, no one will challenge me.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 3, 2024 12:54 AM

Austan vindar

Lightbringer

Give Award
*Character I forgot had dose stuff*
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 6, 2024 01:23 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nova - F - Hybrid - First year
-
Can we bring this back from the dead?
-
I creep into class. What if people notice me. My feathery wings and no halo. Horns and tail. And I am late. So, so late. As I am part cat, I make no noise. I slip into my seat and pretend I have been there the whole time.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 6, 2024 01:28 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
Miss Laura | F | Hybrid | Teacher | Current class: First years, Abilities 101
~+~
I notice a student enter my classroom. She's late. I decided to spare her. "You. What's your name?" I say to her, pulling out the roll call sheet again, Ugh how annoying. I should warn them not to be late to my class.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 6, 2024 01:35 PM

Bobcat

Darkseeker

Give Award
Nova - F - Hybrid - First year
-
"I- I'm Nova. My parent did not get out of bed. So I had to wake him up." I say. Who is this teacher? And how did they notice I am here. Most don't. She better not point out I am I hybrid.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 6, 2024 01:58 PM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
~+~
"Nova..." I ran my hand down the list and checked off her name, "Back to the lesson. Ash here, wants to demonstrate her powers to us. As a Devil, she has certain powers, and Angels have different powers. Ash is going to demonstrate Devil powers for us." I say, and step aside. Hopefully this kid doesn't set the class on fire. I think.
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 10:23 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Archer/M/Hybrid/First year
I look around not knowing where to go but I still go and walk to a teacher that's talking to a student." Hey question. Where am I suppose to go? I'm new to the school." I smile and walk so the teacher and student can see me
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 10:27 AM

Ghosts of Glory

Neutral

Give Award
~+~
"Yes yes. you're a first year, correct?" I say to the student. "Go sit down, this is your first class. Someone can take you to the dorms after class." I say briskly. "Both of you go sit down now, so I can continue class."
Angels x Devils RP [Open!]May 7, 2024 10:30 AM

Spider

Darkseeker

Give Award
Archer/M/Hybrid/First year
I smile." Yes I'm the new first year Archer." I smile and go find a seat somewhere waiting for her to teach." Hey what's your name?" I ask the other kid who was standing in front of the teacher

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 12

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us