Wolf Play : Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}
Chatbox
 ScardeyKat
06:34:16 Kat ?
180 days for basic accounts and two years for premium accounts
 Vulpixles
06:17:55 Pixie, Vul / Ω
Anemoia

I'm going to breed her once and see if she produces anything good but if her litter is all duds then she'll go to the bone pile
 The Night Walker
06:17:55 Anemoia/Aedra
Chat
How many days until an account is deleted? There's an account that hasn't logged in for 110 days and hasn't been deleted.
 ScardeyKat
06:15:40 Kat ?
Let's see if she makes it past DS again e.e
-WP Click-
 Doomsday Blue
06:13:31 Doom (they/them)
Hi Star!!
 Star Tha AOD
06:13:00 i stalk chat (Star)
Doom! Hiiiiii!!!
 The Night Walker
06:12:45 Anemoia/Aedra
Vul
I would murder, just my opinion though-
 QueenAlderamin
06:03:45 Queen / Jo
Hi Doom
 Vulpixles
06:03:24 Pixie, Vul / Ω
-WP Click-
Kinda wish she wasn't so pretty. She's not HW, she's not a hero, and she's not a wrestler or a howler. So there's no reason to keep her besides the fact that she's kinda pretty
 Doomsday Blue
06:03:19 Doom (they/them)
Helloo
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:28 Queen / Jo
Aww itÂ’s a ball of fluff lol I like it lol
 QueenAlderamin
06:02:03 Queen / Jo
Fei I know at the moment IÂ’m still mourning my grandfather who passed 16th May. And after my last break up with my ex/exfiance I stay away from romantic relationships.

Let me take a look.
 Feiella
06:00:18 Fei the writer
Queen
Like my avatar?
 Feiella
05:59:20 Fei the writer
Queen
You are ready when you feel ready.

In the mean time enjoy life
 QueenAlderamin
05:57:20 Queen / Jo
Fei understandable I feel you I wanted kids so much but when I was trying with my ex and now I donÂ’t even know if I want to anymore or if IÂ’m really ready ever
 Feiella
05:55:40 Fei the writer
Queen
even so I'm not ready for a small human to raise. I'm happy with my fluffy shark
 QueenAlderamin
05:55:13 Queen / Jo
Just goats then weird IÂ’m thought there was another animal baby named kid
 ScardeyKat
05:54:30 Kat ?
Retire? -WP Click-
 QueenAlderamin
05:52:35 Queen / Jo
Fei they are there are a few animal babies called kids.
 Feiella
05:48:18 Fei the writer
Winterfell
I saw. That is amazing

Queen
I think baby goats are called kids as well ;)

Refresh

You must be a registered member for more
than 1 day before you can use our chatbox.
Quests
Alliance Battles
Challenges
Hourly Damage Variances
Mountain Lion : -4
Wolverine : +4
Vicuna Wolf : -4
    Fall Month: 2   Day  Weather:  Sunny
 Explore In: Now

Forums

→ Wolf Play is a fun game! Sign Up Now!

My Subscriptions
My Bookmarks
My Topics
Latest Topics
Following
Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 21

Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
They went over a couple of other creatures like Wyverns and Faes before Inferno looked up at the clock and realized how late it was. She had no problem with staying up later as the darkness gave her energy, but she knew that same could not be said with humans.
"I'm pretty sure it's almost curfew." She said, getting to her feet. "I can shadow-blink us to the dorms so we don't get into any trouble."
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 12:56 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Actually, wanna like, go for a walk?" He asked as he stood up, tucking both their chairs as he pushed his hair behind his ear. He then looked down at her. " I will need to go to my dorm first, but after?" He then said before she replied.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 01:08 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno's eyes flickered to the clock but then shrugged. "Why not. We should still shadow-blink so that we don't get caught." She grinned, holding out her hand for him to take.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 03:59 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
He looked at her offering hand and hesitantly took it. His hand was much larger compared to hers. He took her hand gently as he looked at her. When they shadow-blinked it was a new sensation for Kai. It was quick but he still felt something. He looked at her and grinned unlocking his door, he went in and grabbed a hidden joint a classmate gave him. He shoved it in his pocket.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 04:02 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno shadow-blinked them back to his room, and waited for him to come back out so they could go on that walk.
Shadow-blinking had always been cold. It has always sucked the heat out of her body and froze the air around her, but this time when she did it with Kai, those side effects weren't as severe as they usually were.
She just chalked it up to having the body heat of another creature around her.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 04:02 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno shadow-blinked them back to his room, and waited for him to come back out so they could go on that walk.
Shadow-blinking had always been cold. It has always sucked the heat out of her body and froze the air around her, but this time when she did it with Kai, those side effects weren't as severe as they usually were.
She just chalked it up to having the body heat of another creature around her.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 04:07 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
"Okay im ready." He said smirking as he locked his door. He started walking beside Inferno down the hall. They made it outside without being too loud so nobody would notice or awake. "So you smoke?" He asked as he pulled out the joint. He stopped in his tracts to make sure he was still on the property. He then used his abilities and sparked a flame big enough to light the joint. He proceeded to walk as the joint was lit.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 04:11 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno shrugged, walking alongside him. "Usually? No. Whenever I'm offered it? Yes." She answered, tipping her head back as she looked up at the glittering sky.
She cursed herself for not bringing a jacket or anything, sparking her own flame to try to keep herself warm. It was a little chilly, but to Hellhounds, a little cold was freezing. That's why they didn't mix with water, ice, or snow creatures.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 04:25 PM

Meeko

Darkseeker

Give Award
He nudged Inferno with his elbow holding out the joint. He looked at her as they walked. Soon they came up to a hill, He walked up it and sat down looking back at Inferno. He waited for her to come to sit beside him. He put out his hand for the joint back and took it. He took a couple more hits finishing it off.
Supernatural School RP {Fallen/Soul}April 23, 2023 04:36 PM

Soulsilver

Neutral

Give Award
Inferno accepted the joint, putting it up to her mouth and taking a hit. The smoke didn't affect her at all, being a fire-based creature, making it a lot more enjoyable.
She sat down close to Kai, tense, but trying to receive some of the heat being emitted from his body. She handed back the joint, staring up at the sky once more.

Forums > Roleplay > Fantasy
  1 ..  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 .. 21

Refresh

Copyright ©2013-2024 Go Go Gatsby Designs, LLC    All Rights Reserved
Terms Of Use  |   Privacy Policy   |   DMCA   |   Contact Us